Other Company in Keystone Heights, Florida - Stole my money,on overdrafts.they should let me known

in there brosure it states if any thing looks wrong or ouy of the ordnary tthey would lrt you know.there computer was down fow a few days..they could not even tell you tour balance.I deposited money to make sure every thing was ok ,when the computer came back on I was screwed to.I had checks bounce.so when i made a deposit it just covered my over drafts and left me broke.so i thought i had monet an there i would go again...bounced checks,morr over draft fees they ended up with my last $1000

Read
Review #146696 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer146696.

Former Sales Guy

I used to work there in sales as a Director of New Products. I only stayed there six months, but I quit.

Now I'm terrified the authorities are going to come after me too for anything this company did. There was plenty of contracts with my name on them. Ben Choffel was my manager there too ( I've seen his name on these posts ), is he still there.? The management really didn't care if we lied to people to get them to send money, it was kind of something they turned a deaf ear on you know?

Like I'm not telling you to do it, but just don't get caught doing it, close your office door or something. I'm totally scared.

Read

Just ask Ben all about it. He knows how to just skate the line of legality & morality to make himself a six figure salary ripping people off.

Give him a call.

412-967-0124 x 50109. Tell him Pete sent ya'.

Quemado, Texas, United States #77993

Are you saying you use to work for the company that took money from a guy who bought a car and sold the same car to someone else and nerver repaid the others money?

Barbone
Review #146632 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Charlotte, North Carolina - Harrasssed 76 year old grandmother

My mother became ill and was institutionalised for a shor period because of clinical depression so this company started harrassing my 76 year old great grandmother. She has nothing to do with any debt owed by my mother and yet she has been getting 6 phone calls a day.

*** company if you ask me.

She has asked them to stop calling her so I intend to report them to the FCC and see if we can file a lawsuit for harrassing and emotional abuse of the elderly. One call a day is not harrassing but 6 a day has been documented by the caller id and photographed for evidence.

Read
Review #146625 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer146625.

Other Company in Las Vegas, Nevada - Bought a tv broke less than 2 months after owning

agreement #79117763. Paid the t v off in less than 90 days.

contacted you after to request a service manual. district mgr made sure i received one. less than 2 months after purchase 10/2/09 t v stopped working. i referred to service manual.

it said intermittent flashing light on front bar means service for lamp is due.this was doing this when i first received the t v. i thought it was just a start up situation. the light on 9/2/09 started flashing continually and the t v shut down. according to the manual this was an indication that the projection lamp had failed.

this t v needed service when i purchased it.I brought the lamp cartridge to the store and victor said he would send it to service on 9/2/09.This is 10/9/09 and no word from victor. i have no t v to watch and don't think that i did anything to create a failure. i wish to be able to watch a t v that i have purchased and i believe that what i have explained to you would indicate that i should be able to. i hope that you would agree.

please inform me as to what i should do next to try to resolve this .

I have no other t v and want this resolved as quickly as possible. thank you .

gregory inwood

Read
Review #146605 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer146605.

Someone just call me to inform that i have an account wth you n hung up

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON,I WAS JUST INFORMED.THAT I HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH YOU,THAT I'M NOT AWARE OF! THIS IS THE ACCOUNT NUMBER THAT WAS GIVEN TO ME, OVER THE PHONE #4465681700741900

WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL @ 918-794-6538 or 918-830-0116

SHE ALSO INFORMED ME THAT IT WAS FOR THREE THOUSAND DOLLORS!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND GOD BLESS.I'M VERY SHOCKED,I NEED SOME INFORMATION SO THAT I MY GIVE IT TO MY ATTORNEY.I NEED YOUR HELP CLEARING THIS UP THANK YOU! BLESS YOU

Tollegno, Piemonte, Italy #77714

You don't have an attorney. Stop lying to yourself and pay off your debt. ***.

Review #146558 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer146558.

Other Company in Alliance, Ohio - With just about any product i have bought over the last 10 years!

Seems like everything i buy anymore turns out to be a piece of ***! These companies try to find the absolute cheapest way to make their products, then when they fall apart or quit working they make it nearly impossible to get a return or exchange.

If your going to make inferior products then you need to step up and take responsibility when those products need to be returned! It's not our fault you pay some 8 year old Chinese kid 50 cents an hour to make inferior products from inferior materials. The face of business has changed and I don't like it one bit. There is too much dishonesty in business these days and there are too many rich people taking advantage of the poor and the voiceless.

Too me this isn't only a concern of the business aspect but also of the human aspect. What would GOD think of your business practices?

jsimpjr
Loss
Review #146548 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Madison, Wisconsin - Tried to sell me a table they'd already sold

Sit Down NY on Broadway and 23d tried to sell me a table that they'd already sold to someone else. When I told them I'd wait for another one, they kept telling me it was in the warehouse, but I could pay for it now and they'd deliver it.

What a scam!!

I called them several times from Madison to check and see if the table had come in and each time they said, "it's in the warehouse, let me call them" and they'd never get back to me. They are not a reputable business and I would not trust them as far as I can throw them.

Madison, WI

Read
Review #146540 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer146540.

Constant harrassment and completely rude!

They won't stop calling my parents house! They have told them that neither of the people they are calling for live at the house and when my father asked them what it was about, they were extremely rude and almost got in a screaming match with him!

This has been going on for a couple months now and they just don't quit! Honestly, don't you think its about time to quit if you can't get ahold of the person you are looking for after a month?!

Stop calling my parents house, you *** jackasses! I don't know if you can get them on the don't call list for the government but we're sure trying!

mjlarioza

What this company is doing is illegal. I had a similar problem. I purchased Prepaid Legal for $25 and they handled the creditor. The phone calls stopped.

Enroll at www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/mjlarioza

Our attornies will provide a remedy. Good Luck, Margie Larioza 512-341-2887

md484
Review #146536 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Overland Park, Kansas - Don't even have a loan !!!

someone gave them my phone number and they won't stop calling me

Their employees are rude and *** if you pay peanuts you get monkeys!

They gave someone a loan on a car i OWN (paid cash) and now they want to repo it good luck chumps! you messed with the wrong guy I work for states attorneys office in Fl.

I'm just gettin started.I paid cash for my car two years ago, and now i get a call from these guys using my phone number with someone elses name i told them that i am not that person and how did they get my car info. they just keep putting you on hold then hanging up my turn

Read
Review #146515 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer146515.

Other Company in Sebring, Florida - Is the Present Day Mortgage Process In Need Of Change?

Good Day!!

For the last century people have been led to believe that to get a mortgage you had to have a middle man and because of this fallacy, the consumer has been consistently abused financially. It is felt that once consumers have a choice as to how to perform their mortgage loan, which will happen eventually, the chances of abuse will lessen and the economy will strengthen. The deregulation of the Telecommunications industry is a perfect example of what can happen once a consumer is given a choice. Before there was only AT&T, but from deregulation Sprint, MCI and other giants were born. It is time confidence is part of the mortgage process.

Please take a minute and complete a survey regarding your opinion of the present day mortgage process, change of the process, and how you would view the process of the future. Your input and opinions are so important for change. This is for data collection purposes only. Below is a link that will direct you to the survey:

I also ask that you "PLEASE" forward this link to your contacts and ask that they take the survey and forward it to their contacts.

lusane111
Review #146457 is a subjective opinion of poster.