Other Company in Scranton, Pennsylvania - Lack of service

i ordered a cedar chest in june 2009, it arrived in july 2009 damaged, i returned it to mercantilia asking that they replace it. i have both e mailed them and phone called them at least 8 times and have not heard a word.

i am ready to write the ceo and ask him/her to intervene on my behalf. i am very unhappy with my experience with this company in more ways than one.

they have ignored me on every occasion and i am so upset that i cannot recommend this store to any one. thank you

diane herrmann

Read
Review #146303 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer146303.

Other Company in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Reward points

I spent enough money in the store to earn $75.00 in rewards. now I realize that my credit was good for a short time only.

I own 4 vehicles and can spend my money anywhere but I choose to go to your store. I don't need things everyday. I keep my vehicles in fairly good shape and shouldn't be penalized. as I said I can take my money anywhere.

The people have always taken good care of my vehicles and would truly see this come to an end. I concider myself a valued customer and would like to remain one.

Read
Review #146243 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer146243.

Other Company in Hopatcong, New Jersey - Debt Collection

Last year I received a debt letter from Financial Consumer Services stating I owed money on a Chemical Bank Account. Your site listed them as a fraud. Not to mention I never had a Chemical Bank account.

Last month I noticed that I received another debt collection letter showing the same acount number only slightly higher in $ amount from some entity calling itself ARP, also Il based.

Do you have any information on this new scam? I would like to know how I can get off this listing, and how we can put this entity out of business. Pleas help.

moondoggy
Hopatcong, New Jersey
Loss
Review #146229 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Overland Park, Kansas - Harassment

they called all of my parents neighbors and told them i was wanted and that they were with the FBI and i was a fugitive and they could be arrested if they didn't tell them where i was at and told my 80 year old parents they were bad people for raising me and threatened them with violence and called me and told me they would beat me down and come to where i was at and put me in check i just laughed at them they were with rapid recovery we filed complaints with the attorney generals office and with the FBI and i filed two police reports and i recorded everything they said

Read
Review #146094 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer146094.

Other Company in Denver, Colorado - Non working turntable

On 8/20/09 I ordered a turntable confirmation #179250096058.

It arrived and did not work, so I shipped it back.

You received it on 9/11/09 at 9:37 a.m. at the dock signed by F.Fence.

I adked for a replacement and have heard nothing...please let me know what is happening.

If the item is not available, then I request a refund of $98.80.

I'd also like a refund for the cost of the return postage of $16.50.

Thank you for all your help with my problem.

(520) 749-1250 or email reh1928@q.com

Read
Review #145997 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer145997.

Other Company - Hello

Hello,i am martin,i live in birmingham,i bought a ticket to travel to china next month but from the look of my schedule i can make it then,is is possible i return the ticket and ask for refund of the money and if not what else can i do about it?i bought the ticket from agent but then this is my first time of using the airline so i dont really know how it works please tell me,you could write me on my id at,martindioxin@yahoo.co.uk,hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

martin02
Review #145993 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in King City, California - Refused to refund my money after i became seriously ill

aurora brooks I have not been able to get my money back after they were informed of my health problems. I was in a accident and was injured and became very sick with diferent health issues.

I explain to them that I would not be able to afford the payments anymore. They said they could not refund me but they would give me catalog credit from all of their other producyd that were less expense and I could use that credit towards another thing.

I said I need my money back. T hey have ignored my situation and ignored me.

King City, California
Review #145986 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer145986.

I can not log in at all

can not be a member why 09/28/2009 i have tried every thing to get on this site i was a member in 2005 & 2006 got 2 really great dates & now i can not be a member & can not get in to the site it gives me all kinds of things i am doing wrong when i was a member i really liked this site what has changed !! & i don't get why i have to use 100 words i said already what want to say in 20 words i think it's dumb and a waist of my time

Naha-Shi, Okinawa, Japan #75778

I think YOU are dumb and wasted MY time for reading your idiotic post. Die.

Pickett, Wisconsin
Review #145978 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer145978.

Other Company in Phoenix, Arizona - Lied, misled, wrong item, cheap, took my money and ran

They are clever cheating lying money grabbers. Good at what they do.

"Out of sight out of mind". I will never trust a "overseas" sneaky, greedy, lower than life oriental again. Not even in the "good old U.S.". I never did but I took a chance.

They know what they are doing and I became a foolish consumer trying to save a dime. I hope in my case the saying is true...........>"what goes around comes around".

Too bad I won't know when that happens. If I could look the person in the eye.............dishonesty,immoral,selfish,indecent.

Read
Review #145976 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer145976.

Other Company in Livingston, New Jersey - Businesses don't honor gift cards- don't get them!!!

I won a "car detail" in a silent auction. No expiration date. When I took my certificate in a year and a half later, the business ownership changed (car dealership). They did not honor it.

This past Christmas, my husband gave me a $100 gift card to use at a gift/decor store. Well, they changed ownership and did not honor it either, but offered a 10 percent discount.

That stinks! Is it a nobody's fault situation? I am NOT buying gift cards or silent auction items as a result and think you may want to consider the same.

Read
Review #145939 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer145939.