Other Company in Gladewater, Texas - Harrasment at work and at home

i do appreciate that rac offered to pick up your payments because i couldn't get around to stopping by to make your payment...however!!!i did not appreciate the freaking pounding on my door like you were the police.i couldn't get to the door right away.what makes it worse is that ya'll went to my work.i surely don't appreciate ya'll going to my work asking for payment and embarring the *** out of me in front of my customers.lines were crossed.totally wrong and unprofessional i tell you!!happened more than once!!

Read
Review #149153 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer149153.

Sends unsolicited address labels, cards, etc.

I am tired of receiving unsolicited address labels, cards, wrapping paper from charitable organizations seeking payment for same. It would be better if these organization put the money they waste on these promotions to work on their cause.

This practice is invasive, where are they getting my address? Environmentally unfriendly. What do you do with all the unwanted ***. You can't send it back.

The post office won't accept it without more postage, so off it goes into landfill, not to mention all the trees that died for their cause. I've tried emailing them to get taken off their mailing list but they keep on coming. The only legitimate one is War Amps. They give work to their own disabled people to prepare it and it's not an over the top mailing to end up in landfill.

Plus they provide an excellent service.

I've had car keys returned twice. Stop the insanity.

Read

I, too would like charitable orgs from sending all those self stick address labels with our name and address on them. I shred all kinds of stuff with our names and addresses on them, but these sticky labels GUM UP my shredder, and I am reduced to cutting them up by hand. HOW CAN WE STOP THIS PRACTICE??

McCavalier
Review #149135 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Parkesburg, Pennsylvania - Called and was very, very disrespectful

This company needs to take lessons in manners.

There is no way anyone should have to take that kind of verbal abuse.

Where do they find those witches they have working the phones.

Ive gotten more respect from drunken people let alone some low life, sealed beam, hag that has no business working the phones than fat chick with cottage cheese for legs. Is it policy to arouse residents from hours of no sleep just to harras and pick and prod into the private lives of anyone they chose at the drop of a hat. There is a thing such as privacy in case they forgotten. Rest assured I will not put up with that kind of abuse ever again!!

Parkesburg, Pennsylvania
Review #149116 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer149116.

Other Company in Brick Township, New Jersey - Driver careless and cutme off

Tuesday 11/17 I was on 81 S in pa , the Middlesex exit and one of your trucks pushed me off the road. I saw it coming and averted a disaster by swerving to avoid .

tail light was cracked and a dent in the side . I tried to get the driver to stop , kept on going until my horn made him stop. He said,"What did I do?' You cut me off. I told him I did not like being on side of highway and we exited..

He exited and I didn't see him . this is the license # 189182,

Read
Review #149075 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer149075.

Other Company in Crown Point, Indiana - Very dissapointed for the second time.

This is the 2nd time in a few years I've tried this site and I now remember why I stopped before. There is no real hookups.

and the ones who do respond try to get you to go to some web cam site where you have to pay more money.

I've had a few people (women) tell me that they have hooked up with someone from this site, I guess both of them got lucky(no pun intended. after reviewing 100's and 100's of supposedly *** women I've received nothing but a few winks and once I try to spark a conversation I never hear from the women who was suppose to be interested.

Read
Review #149063 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer149063.

Other Company in Lincoln, Nebraska - $25 I shouldn't have had to spend

I had been a non-paying member for a year or so. There were a few, if any, members in my general area to chat with.

Most lived at least 200 miles away. I saw someones profile that looked interesting. I couldn't reach them because of the ban on emails for non-paying members. I decided to spring for the $25 on a chance I could write this person.

Before the day was out they were offering their paid membership free for a month.

I was never alerted this might happen. I never did reach the person I wanted.

Read
Review #149060 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer149060.

Other Company in Columbia, South Carolina - Store size and bakery

It's your bakery. The "health police" has gotten into your kitchen,

especially the apple & cherry turnovers. When I started buying them,

there was course sugar on the top crust. That turned striped icing.

That is OK but not as good as the couse sugar. The turovers has gone

downhill. From 4 to 2 pack and I don't the person responsible for this. I

shop every 8 or 10 days cause it is a choa for me shop. Your store has

gotten so big it takes an athelete to get around the building.

I go to the grocery store to buy groceries, I go to drug store to buy

medicine, etc. When are going t add a clothes department? You might as

well be a shopping mall.

I am 78 tears old and store size is difficult for get around in without

some resting benches. I guess the solution is to go someplace else to

shop.

You do have a good meat department!!!

Read
Review #149057 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer149057.

Other Company in Dallas, Texas - Incorrect information

Called my landline and asked for me by name but referenced an account that I have never had with a company that I have never done business with. Rep continued to act like I was the debtor even after I confirmed that I have never had an account with the company mentioned.

Rep claimed to remove my number from 'the list' but I am still receiving calls from your company. This is illegal. Cease & Desist immediately or you will be civilly liable. I will be filing a complaint with the FCC immediately after I send this to you.

By the way...the description of 'Pissed Consumer' is very offensive. Also, I DO NOT AGREE with the Terms as they are not proper.

Read
Review #149009 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer149009.

Other Company in Pensacola, Florida - Harrassment even when they know you are a good customer

Why do they continue to call even if you tell them when your coming. they go out to your house and question your relatives about why your haven't come in on time.They talk to your neighbors!

i have never been so humiliated in my life and i've been agood customer for seven years. But soon it will end and i will never go back.My problem is i'm late alot but i always get there why does it matter i'm the one paying the late charge.So stop harrasing your good customers please.Thank you

Read
Review #148993 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer148993.

Other Company in Los Angeles, California - Fake dali

I bought a supposed Salvador Dali and was told by an expert its a fake and there was a class action lawsuit against them. I have a ceritificate of supposed authenticity saying its and original Dali as well as an appraisal from Park West Gallery.

Guess we will see how they stand behind their words and paperwork.

I just hope they are thrown off all the cruise ships and not allowed to sell anything to anyone. On the last cruise I was on they (Park West) was not allowed to sell any master works that was a wake up call and I have been in contact with the fraud devision of the post office.

biopeacock
Loss
Review #148988 is a subjective opinion of poster.