Other Company in Edison, New Jersey - Stole $560 stole ebay photos sent me junk instead of items pictured

sellers are cheats liars thieves posted pictures of gorgeous chanel products but instead sent crappy cheap generic items bearing 0 resemblance to real item pictured. I discovered that they steal photo and description from ebay to entice a buyer and then screw them over what a nightmare stay away!!!!! so many hassles filing dispute with paypal but they said that money would be recovered only if seller had money in account but seller conveniently was not a member anymore immediately after scamming me it truly was heinous and an ongoing very frustrating experience for me please take my advice do not buy from this site

CHERIEBABY
Loss
Review #149521 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Austin, Texas - Disconnected

Our bill was $224 and we paid $134 ONLINE before the due date. Last week I walked into my home and I had no electricity.

I called to be speak with a customer service agent. He started to argue w/me that I DID receive a PINK disconnection notice. I know what I get in the mail. He continued to argue with me, when I called him on he wanted to argue that he wasn't arguing with me.

So I asked my husband to call, he got the same run around but did learn if you do not pay your whole bill online they consider that a non payment and will mail a notice (which we NEVER got). They do not put customers first

Read
Review #149519 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer149519.

Other Company in Montreal, Quebec - FALSE ADVERTISING// NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

I purchased 3 cribs from them. I received 3 weeks later, 3 sheets. I want to return the product they're chaging me 20% restocking fee's and 70$ for the original shipping costs, which was supposed to be free,and the cost to re-send it back to them. basicly it's costing me more money to send the product back. To be able to return a product you need the retunr form which is given by one of their service reps. which she won't give me. because it's "my fault". They used every excuse in the book and then some. for example they said I ordered fromthe U.S site but last time I check .ca means it's from canada. The said the item was discontinued yet on the site both canadien and U.S the item is still available. The same sheets I received are for sale on the site for 8.99 on the canadien site and 14.98 on the U.S site, yet I was billed 46.36 each set of sheet.

If you want my opinion DON'T EVER do business with this compagny unless you want to get screwed

sylvie05
Loss
Review #149476 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in West Sacramento, California - Medical: Turned away at age 95

95 granddad went in b/c of complaints of chest pains. Aftr 8hrs chkd into rm.

Dr insturcted insulin shot for diabetes. This was the first we heard he had diabetes. They were forceful in pushing the treatment. Didnt even give option to think about it so decline the treatment.

B/C treatment was declined, dr discharged w/o addressing the chest pain and medical staff retaliated and refused a wheelchair to be used to leave the hospital. He had to be carried out to the car by family. This just sounds wrong. Lawyer said nothing can be done.

Is there any recourse? Had to check him into another hospital out of town and they were able to treat his chest pain w/o any issues!

What!
Review #149469 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Business and employees

I was just at your store on southfield and fort street in lincoln park. As usual I was the only one in the store.

My husband had called them earlier and had them put a part aside for me to pickup. When I got there, there were 6 employees doing absolutely nothing but standing there and talking to one another. Finally a gentlemen ask if I needed help. I told him my husband called earlier.

The part was set aside but he was not sure if it was the right one.

What is going on with that store. Bah humbug

Read

Might be helpful if you include what store you're complaining about. Just a suggestion...

Review #149430 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer149430.

Other Company in Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur - Hotel reservation service is bad

on 22 dec 2009, we had serviced by miss shinki on the phone and by mail too to do the reservation for our customers. But she never did for us and not only this time, its had been a lot of times.

I am disappointed because your staff 's shinki has not performed as she should due to we had so many times doing the reservation sure have problem, so how we can continuously to support your good company and this problem really cause us a lot of problem.

I look forward to hearing from you and to a resolution of this problem. Please contact me at the above address or by phone.

Read
Review #149403 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer149403.

Chrysler

What is with all these people at Chrysler in their collection department that are BLACK this is so weired is this part of the Obama redistubition of wealth program. They are out of there minds i say we kick them out of our country and flip all ther cars on there sides.

You people better wake up!!!!!!!! Its not your fault your unemployed. Its the goverment and the banks that are in colusion togeather.

To rid you of your wealth it so obvious it hurts. Just take a look at how much unemplyment is now and everyday it gets worse with Obama in office

Read

Chrysler should be blasted for what they have done. I learned to late.

How long b4 the public sees the truth about this company.

I will be glad when they go out of business. I have never wanted anyone to go out of business b4, but Chrysler must for our safety.

I am with you 100 percent. I bought a dodge intrepid that should have been taken off the market long ago.

I didnt know better I thought Chrysler was better than this. Had the car 3 day engine light comes on.

I bought it from a dodge dealer who should have known about these cars. I am out 4500 dollar.

You are really a sick person to criticize the black race we are just as MUCH CITIZENS AS YOU ARE SO JUST STICK TO YOUR OWN RACE AND CRITICIZE YOURSELF. We as black people are really proud to have a President like barack in the white house, which isn't just for whites but for proud americans born in the united states of america so keep your racist thoughts to yourself and you will be alright, thank you

wow, what a raciest and incorrect comment Bush is the one who ruined or economy and Chrysler a a awesome company. :?
texaslilone

Wow. I think you are complaining in the wrong place.

What exactly is your complaint with Chrysler? Also before you go on an idiotic rant you should check your spelling.

View more comments
Kukla
Loss
Review #149381 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Nashville, Tennessee - I paid my 10-09,bill on time talked to a ge.cust.service rep,Ihave two late charges for the same mon

On, 10-5-09,I noticed a late charge on my bill for nov,after,receiving my 11-02-09 bill,immediately, I called customer.service,I spoke to a lady w/a japanese accent,she told me that she would remove the ,late charge,since my due date,was on a Sunday 10-4,the following month,I looked @ my bil,the late charge ,was added again,again I talked to,someone in customer service, I was told by this rude person, to pay my bill on time.so now my dec. bill is $164.00. Please Help M!

beanf
Review #149372 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Stone Mountain, Georgia - Incorrected payoff

reference # 25952 To whom it may concern: Due to recently totalling of vehicle my insurance contacted you in regards on the payoff on vehicle which is in bankruptcy. Unfortunately the wrong amount was submitted and paid to you.

I'm looking forwarded to the overage being sent to asap or I will be contacting an attorney. The correct amount owed is 1078.25 The wrong amount was submitted and paid. I'm looking forward to the overage beind forwared to me asap or i will contact a attorney. Thank You for your speed response and or attention to this matter.I know handling this propmtly should not be a problem.

Thank You.

Read
Review #149308 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer149308.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - B. Jenkins is a Fraud.

B. Jenkins is a Fraud.

He spreads rumors about people and companies that are not true. Do yourself a favor and stay away from him in your business endeavors. He will take casual conversation and turn it into rumors and hear-say. He is very selfish and pretends to be something he is not.

I believe we call that a hypocrite. At least us real Christians do. It is very sad to have someone like him running around being a poser.

Shame on you B. Jenkins for trying to take down people and companies that don't even concern you.

jrpcorp
Review #149243 is a subjective opinion of poster.