Other Company in Houston, Texas - PISSED OFF

PAID CAR OFF NEVER BEEN LATE CAR NOTE 318.55 PAID IT OFF AND CALLED TO GET SOMETHING IN WRITING AND NOW THEY SAY I OWE 141.04 AND THEY COULDN'T TELL ME WHAT FOR THEY ARE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE I WENT THRU HURRICANNE IKE AND I CALLED TO TRY AND GET HELP JUST ANOTHER 2 DAYS AND THEY TOLD ME NO THEY COULD NOT HELP ME AT ALL I WISH SOMETHING COULD BE DONE ABOUT THIS COMPANY CHANGING THE NAME IS NOT HELPING AT ALL BECAUSE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE YOU CAN NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING THESE PEOPLE ARE SAYING THIS COMPANY DOES NOT WANNA SEND ME ANYTHING IN WRITING SAYING MY CAR IS PAID OFF PLEASE WE NEED HELP I HATE THESE IGNORANT PEOPLE

Read
Review #151737 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer151737.

Other Company in Scarborough, Ontario - Bill dispute

from Camilla Moore 161fordland dr. fordland mo 65652.

Due to illness, I had to move from the above address, and go and live with my son in Canada.

Today my bank called me to say you had put through an account for six hundred dollars on my debit card. How did you get my debit card number,?? I was not aware that I gave it to you. However, my card has been canceled.

So they will not honor your bill. I do not have that amount of money, my income is below poverty. I am sorry to have had to leave, but was not able to look after my self, and need constant care.

Please email me at pamoson@aol.com. Thank you Camilla Moore

Read
Review #151729 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer151729.

Other Company in Orlando, Florida - Charged Twice, 2 weeks for a refund, still no product!!

I ordered a stun gun for a Christmas gift. I was charged twice for the product. Tried numerous times to contact merchant from their help line.

Left 2 voice mails. Never got a response. Made contact via email. I was told my refund was issued and would see it in 2 buisness days.

A week went by contacted mechant again. Response said they forgot it and issued it that day. Got my refund 2 weeks after purchase.

I requested an update via email on the delivery of my merchandise and have received no response. Going on 3 weeks now. Do not do business with this company!!!

Read
Review #151701 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer151701.

Other Company in Longwood, Florida - Pharmacy Hours not as posted

Pharmacy shows Sunday hours 10-6. Went to pick up prescription at 1:30, an hour after leaving it to fill.

Girls walk out and tell myself and other waiting customer that they close at 1:30 until 2:00. That is not on the sign with the open hours posted for each day. It is in a printed posting with many other pre-printed posts away from this site. The other customer, much younger than me, had not seen that either.

Why would you look at the many pre-printed posts away from the obvious open times? Why doesn't it say: Open Sundays 9AM-1:30PM; 2PM-6PM. And the same for the other days. We both thought it was open until 6PM like anyone else would.

I came back home and have to go back again. What a waste of my time because they don't let customers know what their working times are!!!!

Read
Review #151686 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer151686.

Other Company in Miami, Florida - To much to charge for an idea

I went ahead and asked Mr Makieta for a refund and he said he would grant me a refund because I did not want to sign the contract but before they gave me the contract I gave them my credit card I now have put a stop payment on the card and will be asking for my refund Tuesday Dec29th 2009 because I have the printed out contract but will not send it in signed I at first was gung ho about this idea with them but now because of what they charge cannot afford that amout so they will not get my contract and I have learned to never make payment without invetigating first thank goodsness I did not send a check thank you for reading guys Tom all i want is the refund from them and I'll be happy thank you again Tom

ttooms
Loss
Review #151670 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - I've ask you to Stop sending me product. I've sent product back

I'm not paying for your product, I do not want it. I've sent it back once and I'm sending the new back with one never opened product.

This is my second e-mail to you. Please pay attention to my not wanting your product.

Stop charging my credit card or I'll change my #. They have already suggested I do this.

So take your un-used product and leave me alone.

I have not read pissed customer complaint, didn't see one! Just stop sendind me sending produce and take what I send you back and stop trying to get money from for something I do not want!

Read
Review #151626 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer151626.

Other Company in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - People start and then get you kicked out........falsly accouse

i am tired of people doing things to me and then getting me trowed out!or then they say,,, com on lets report so -n- so. there scam artists.

i am tired of some guys get mad wen girls sooner talk to you they report you then u have to make another profilei think people who falsely accouse people of things they start auoou go kicked out not the person they accouse... or people they just start on you for no reason then have alot of people get you throwed off 100 words holly hail, i am computer illiterate..

. there i go done!

Read
Review #151595 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer151595.

Other Company in Mesquite, Texas - My credit card was charged for your product in which I did not receive!

My debit card was charged for a product that I DID NOT order nor did I receive and I want a REFUND IMMEDIATELY! I expect a phone call at 432-770-7136 ASAP and this matter must be taken care if NOW!I do not have any idea as to how you obtained my information especially my debit card information but again this matter must be resolved immediatley or action will be taken against your company.

Again, I expect a phone call and to see my debit card credited ASAP. This is fraud and I want it resolved ASAP.

Trisha Elliott

Read
Review #151527 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer151527.

Other Company in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - Withdrew money from my checking account withou my knowledge

This business has deducted money from my checking account without my knowing. This action has left me with no money for food toward Christmas dinner and Christmas gifts for my four grandchildren.

I have and will continue to try and contact them by phone (I have called back to back) as well as left messages with all but the Spanish speaking department. I also have contacted the General Attorney's Office and the Better Business Bureau as well as my bank. I am disabled on limited income.

If there is anything I can do please contact me at TANYATODD7@aol.com any and all suggestions will be deeply appreciated. Also tried their consumer web site which does not exist.

Read
Review #151489 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer151489.

Other Company in Brooklyn, New York - Bad Company

These are horrible people. Im sorry I did not Google them and read all the customer rip off stories before placing my order. I have called the Arizona Police and American Express to report their disception.

They advertize merchandise for which they do not have, they then take your order for same merchandise, they then take your money and send you soemthing totally of lesser value and not remotely in line to what you orderd. You then cannot reach anyone in customer, that is a joke, not can you return the merchandise for a refund.

Do not use this company.

Read
Review #151474 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer151474.