Other Company in Eugene, Oregon - Did not subscribe to this service

we never subscribed to this service, but still are recieving bills. customer service will not handle phone calls to cancel this account.

good luck if you get connected with them. got to talk to someone who said they were a supervisor but wonder. told we were canceled but doubt it. will see.this site to submit complaint also a little hard to use.

will not submit postings unless you post over one hundred words.

I cant think of that many words to discribe this company I will just say dont use, dont use, dont use, dont use, dont use, dont use. now have reached one hundred words so will submit

Read
Review #152082 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer152082.

HORNEY MATCHES.COM USED MY INFORMATION FROM ANOTHER WEBSITE TO CREATE A PROFILE FOR ME - STOP!

HORNEY MATCH.COM CREATED A FALSE WEBSITE FOR ME BY COMPILING INFORMATION FROM OTHER WEBSITES I MAY HAVE LOOKED AT AND HAS PEOPLE CONTACTING ME WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

STOP IT BECAUSE I WILL REPORT THIS TO THE AUTHORITIES.

AS FAR AS I KNOW, THIS HAS HAPPENED IN THE PAST TO OTHER PEOPLE FROM LOOKING AT YOUR OTHER COMPLAINTS ON THIS WEBSITE.

I THINK YOUR WEBSITE SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THE INTERNET AS IT IS PERFORMING ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES AND INVADING PEOPLE'S PRIVACY. THIS COMPANY IS BEING INFORMED BY ME NOT TO CONTACT ME, NOT TO SEND ME ANY EMAILS, AND TO APOLOGIZE FOR USING MY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO SCAM PEOPLE WITH.

Read

hello girls im looking for some goodie fun .

At least you get ***...

Just kidding, sue them, ***'hem as they *** so much people.

They make profits with human social misery.

laurel1963
Review #152044 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Old Town, Maine - Bad return policy

I am truly very upset about Customer Service, not being able to return my game. I bought a 20.00 dollar game that was damaged.

I was told in electronics that I could take back my game. When taking it back customer Service told me because of piracy they could not take it back. I would have never had bought this, if I only knew. This is no way to treat people in a recession.

I don't like paying for something that I can't use. Can't ypu do something for me I shop there twice a week.

Read
Review #152016 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer152016.

Other Company in Stone Mountain, Georgia - STOP calling my number!!

This company continues to call my number, asking for the wrong person! I explained many times that the person they're looking for does not have "this particular number". Instead of removing my number (per my request), they insisted that I was, indeed, the person that they were looking for! Completely ludicrous and insulting!

In addition, they're calling at inconvenient time frames, which is extremely frustrating. After being called several times and even argued with about my true identity, I am definitely going a few steps further to get a resolution and hopefully this won't happen to the next person!!

a.dannimac
Review #151966 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Theft of my account

I ordered a sample, they called after I recieved the order to try and sell me other products. I advised NO I didn't want any more until I had tried the item.

IT DOES NOT WORK. They keep sending more, I return it, they charge my account. The number is out of service. I will be filing a theft report with the police department for theft.

Why do they offer a samle to try. The start sealing money from your account.

I tried to call the number it's out of service I have no ther choice. Press charges.....

Read

who the *** is THEY?! what the *** did you order? elaborate, we are not psychics here.

Review #151944 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer151944.

Other Company in Perth, Western Australia - SMILEBRIGHT RIPPED ME OFF!!!!

Do not order this theeth whitining product Smile Bright have stolen my money from my credit card to the value of $200.00. I did not authorise this transaction i only authorised the shipping fee of $6.40 authorised.

Do not buy this product ever from this company... I have to cancel my card, I cant afford to try and get the money back through lawyers etc.

I can believe i was scammed on the net I am always so careful but what an expensive lesson i have learned. Look up SUP*SMILEBRIGHT on google and you will agree with the hundreds that have been scammed like me.

Loss
Review #151936 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer151936.

Other Company in Lone Tree, Colorado - Worse Service I have ever had

Worst service I have ever received.Can not get anyone to answer.They put you on hold for hours at a time.I' taking them to our atty Gen-Better Businness -and my attny.These people are rich at our expence.They should be closed down.We need a class Action Suit.Lets all get together and go after them.Please e-mail me at pachecomike9@aol.com I need service bad and can not reach anyone.All they want is your money.Forget the service.They won't answer??????????Put you on hold for 30 min to a hour and still won't answer....They should be banned from anything that has to do with T>V>

Read
Review #151904 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer151904.

Other Company in Sanger, Texas - Wat about my credit ($737.00) i have with then

i was going to get a computer with them but ii had lost my job and then i got the run around with them they said that i wont get my money back but i will have credit with them and now i want to use my credit how do i get if someone can e mail me at enchantress_tj@hotmail.com. even when i was going to order something i could never give them my new address or phone number.so how are we to get the credit that is due to us this is how we lose trust

Read
Review #151871 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer151871.

Other Company in Brooklyn, New York - Overnite express took 5days lies included

I ordered a wig from a company in pa. to be delivered to me in long island.

express only for christmas eve deliveries i'm told . well the piece was picked up dec. 23 in pa. x-mmas eve im told it will be to me by 5 pm.

well no wig . at 11pm x-mas eve i,m told the box is in the melville office and I can pick it up christmas day 9 am . that morning before I make christmas breakfast and we open presants my husband andI go to melville. guess what the box is not there.

I'ts at j.f.k in a bin. it will be delivered to me on sat by 4pm .

guess what no wig. I finally got it on monday at 4pm and my customer went without hair for christmas..

Read
Review #151869 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer151869.

Other Company in San Bruno, California - Bad reconviguring of local store

Our local store,in San Bruno California, has been so changed as to make it unpleasant for shoppping. Check-out stands are NOT easily accessible, one does NOT know where to stand for perscriptions and specials are difficult to identify. Products were once easy to find; that is no longer the case.

Having to use your card to take advantage of specials is not convenient. The number of cupons with each register tape is a waste of paper.

I am unable to understant why it was necessary to change the configuration of the store so radically. This is not progress.

D. Cima

Read
Review #151798 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer151798.