Bio Nutra

I have taken both the Bio Nutra Mango Cleanse and garcinia cambo for a month and they have not been helpful at all. I have not lose 1 lbs or cleanse has not help at all.

this is false ad. I am a woman at age 72 and when I read this on Dr. Oz show I felt like it would be a good thing to try. First I thought I only had to pay 4.97 for each bottle then come to find out my account was charge $88.00 for each both, might be my fault if I did not read find print.

As retried person only limited income. I trust you and you did not treat me right.

I have not lose 1 lb. in fact gained 2 lbs.

Not as described
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1110295 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1110295.

10/4/17

John And Johnny Ventures LLC., the rental property managers allow violent non tenants to live in the homes they rent . People who threaten lives with loaded guns and don't want to follow up on tenant violations even knowing and being directly told this is going on in the property they are responsible for .

the renters have violated the lease and have allowed their son to threaten others lives with a loaded firearm .

I called to report this to John Markle who was to busy to talk and gave me another number to call to deal with it . John markle in fact stated he was to busy to deal with it .

Poor customer service
Review #1110229 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1110229.

Other Company - Life Dental Accounting Suck

Both my husband and I live on a limited income. We are so grateful we have dental insurance.

My husband had a procedure that was quite expensive. We were told our co pay was to be paid that day. We paid the $188.50 they said we owed. Later our insurance advised us the co pay was to be 95.50.

We informed Life Dental that we wanted our over payment back, this was in July. It is now October and all they do is give us a run around.

What should we do? How can we get our money back?

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1110197 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1110197.

Other Company - Never recieved product

Ordered hoodie sweater Never recieved. Stay away.

Order processing issue
Review #1110192 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1110192.
3.4

A strange but great encounter

I was a little scared to sign up with this company due to the stories I've read on this site. The pitch sound amazing.

I love to gamble. I go to the casino at least once a month. I read a comment on here about someone having a good outcome with the site. I grabbed the dice and took a hard role for a lucky 7 or 11.

I *** out the first two weeks. Then i actually rolled a 7. I got a lead that turned into a sale. In life, there will always be good and bad about any company.

All of the major leads generation sites have bad reviews. I took a gamble and won. I am not telling you what to do but life is too short to play scared.

Here is an old saying that actually holds some truth. "Scared money don't make money"

Good quality
Review #1110111 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1110111.

Linton Beavers is a crook

Linton Beavers of Detroit is a crook. He lied about being skilled enough to do tuck pointing on brick work, took money for work he did not complete and for work that he totally ruined.

How do you mess up security door installation unless you are a total idiot? Well he must be an idiot because he put the wrong size doors on my house and then chiseled the brick away to force a fit. Then he has the never to tell me that I owe him money. He left missing bricks chunks of brick off my house and then has the nerve to tell me to cough up more dough for shoddy work that has been left incomplete.

He did not have any tools, equipment, nothing. He doesn't even have a truck. Really?

My advice to anyone who comes across this loser is to Run do not walk. I’m posting the crooks picture so all will beware.

markitatheone_70
Bad quality
Review #1109992 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.0

Over all good

Dear There is my enquiry and want to information I am a importer and whole saler from Pakistan and sale your chips range lays and dorritos witch import from USA I would like to ask you is products you export in Pakistan and other Islamic countries are Halal as some of my customer ask me about halal certificate do you have halal certificate are list witch are souitable for pakistan and Islamic countries are for vegiterian your prompt reply will highly appricited Regards Fahad Importer and distributor pakistan

Read
Review #1109719 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1109719.

YOUR SERVICE STINKS AND SO DO YOUR REPS

I TRIED TO ORDER HP INK CART. AND WAS STOPPED SEVERAL TIMES.

WHEN I CALLED, I WAITED FOR ABOUT 15 MINUTES BEFORE I GOT SOMEONE AND THEY TANSFERED ME TO A LINE THAT WAS BUSY AND THEN WENT DEAD. THIS IS THE THIRD TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED AND THAT'S IT. REMOVE MY NAME FROM YOUR MAILING LIST OR I WILL SEND YOU ABOUT A HUNDRED MESSAGES A DAY FOR ABOUT A MONTH OR SO. YOUR SERVICE PEOPLE STINK AND COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE PHONE CALLS OR THE PRODUCTS I HAVE ORDERED.

I CAN NOT DEAL WITH THIS TYPE OF SERVICE. I HAVE FOUND ANOTHER COMPANY THAT IS EASY TO DEAL WITH, POLITE AND TEND TO HELP WHEN HELP IS REQUIRED.

Poor customer service
Review #1109198 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1109198.

CTMTS CENTRAL TEXAS MOVING TRANSPORT SOLUTIONS

I hired CTMTS (Central TX Moving Transport Solutions) for a move from Austin to Copperas Cove (approx. 1 hour and 15 minute drive) which I was quoted $550.

When I spoke with the OWNER, I advised the special pieces that I had concerns about. He assured me they could move them with no problem. The day of the move, 2 movers arrived and I was told this would take less than 3 hours since the garaged items were still boxed up and I had a few items in the apt. Grant started billing me at 0900 when they didn't even start working yet (0930 start time).

The owner ran my bank card for $875 when that wasn't the quoted amount. When I called and asked him, he said just in case it goes over. WHAT!! He told me he didn't run the charge only pre-authorized the charge (I told him that I was looking at the actual charge in my account!) I was then charged $850 when the job was completed!

I had to get verification from my bank for him to CORRECT HIS MISTAKE only to hear him tell me that there is something wrong with MY banking institution. I was already irritated since he told me he did NOT double charge me. NOW ONTO THE MOVE.....after making arrangements for my 65" brand new curve tv, Grant told me "They don't move TV's without the box." Funny, the owner didn't mention that! I walked outside to see Grant with my tv facedown on a moving blanket IN THE GRASS and he is wrapping it with packing tape like a present, & YES directly applying the tape to the back of it!

They could NOT fit everything in the truck so I had to return the next day to pick up the rest of my items myself. When we left Austin, I asked them if they could follow me and Grant said YES! As I took the exit, he did not. I arrived to my location 1 HOUR and 10 minutes before the truck arrived and I was charged for their time.

Grant told me they had stopped at a store for about 15 minutes to grab some food. While they were unloading my items, Grant said the owner wants them to fold each blanket up after using it. He was doing this on MY DIME. I mentioned it to him as he was doing it.

The move was taking soooo long that I had family members assisting with taking things off the truck. (I read this in another review that they did this to someone else). When we arrived at the storage location they were handing me and my daughter items from the truck so we could help because we had to hurry up while I was being over charged for this move!! I had a few pieces of wood broken from furniture and my tv stand was also broken.

They broke one of the screws that holds the tempered glass. This was NOT getting any better! OVER CHARGED AND BROKEN ITEMS! I made contact with Grant and he said he FOUND the missing piece but had to ask the owner how he should get it back to me.

WHAT!! This move was June 14, 2017, it is October 1, 2017 and I STILL DO NOT HAVE IT! I have never had anything broken in my moves and if something went wrong, there was something done about it.

This moving company never apologized, never returned my items, never tried to make this move right, and never offered me a discount or any kind of a refund! I would NEVER RECOMMEND this company to anyone.

zmonster10888
The entirety of my move
Loss
Review #1108887 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Ordered product not received

I ordered 2 hoodies from this company on September 1st and as of today September 30th I have not received them. I went online to see what I could discover.

I found out that they have more dissatisfied customers than satisfied customers. I should have looked there first and I would not have ordered from this company. Not only does the customer receive the product much later than promised but the items don't appear true to size.

Even if I receive my purchase I might not get any use from the jackets. They also don't assume any responsibility for items not received.

npgal_11
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1108677 is a subjective opinion of poster.