Other Company in Bothell, Washington - Costumer Service and Deliveries horrible!

The promise for customer service and quick delivery seems like a scam. Our furniture was delivered with parts missing and after three weeks, we are still waiting for delivery.

We currently have a king bed without legs or railings attached. A beautiful dresser without a mirror. So our room is full of furniture in pieces. I have contacted the show room manager, the wherehouse, and the company in general to no success.

Each one has passed on the responsibility to the other. i am surprised that this company is still in business.

I will never do business with them again. furthermore, when people ask me where we bought the furniture, i will most likely name a different company.

Read
Review #153112 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer153112.

Other Company in Reno, Nevada - Call child for debt not her's, they won't answer phone

Continually call my 13 year old daughter for a debt that is not her's. Not even in her name.

She has told them this is a new number for her and they keep calling. When I tried to call them all I could get was a recorded message and then hung up on. All I want to do is explain that my daughter is not the person they think she is, she's not even a man.

They need to find a way to let people get a hold of them when they make mistakes. Does anyone know how I can sue them to get them to leave my daughter alone?

Read
Review #153099 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer153099.

Other Company in Knoxville, Tennessee - Paid for an item,no delivery.

I Paid for 2 items,with no delivery as posted on the website. I Ordered on 12/22/2009 and gave it plenty of time for for delivery.

I have not got any answers to my emails or phone calls.There is no phone numbers on the website.I had to hunt it down.That is when I found multiple complaints from other people.I am now out 66.87.

It was a babies gift.If there continue to be complaints why are they still in business? Can the companies that they represent do something about them "selling there products"?

Read
Review #153092 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer153092.

Need help

a buy a sofa and love seat from modester furnature in the bronx which look and feel like a used furnature i call then they came in the night an refuse to see the furnature look used i paid 800 dallrs and when you sit on the chair the chusion goes all the way down i think the store sell me a floor sample from another one of there seores it first started i order a sofia and a loveseat from a sale catolog it was hunter green two days before delivery they call and say to come chose something erles which i was felucktant i said ifyou donthave the chairs i want give me back my money they said they dont give back money so i have to chose someyhing eles and pay 120 dallar more i did and what i chose look nothing like what in the book the two look a different colour thank you am lokiny forward for your help modesta furnature 2735 white plains rd bronx ny 10467 trl 718 655 3870

silverfox1944

Call the TV channel in your area that offers help to consumers.

caroline72
Loss
Review #153086 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Charged account, but sent no merchandise, cancelled order...no response. No number, no e-mail! ***!

Ordered boots in November.Took my money that day.Haven't goten boots or refund of money.No number or e-mail has helped us resolve this problem. They have my money...I have nothing but frustration...Yuk!

We tried to call and left tons of messeges...nothing. I e-mailed them...again nothing. I did look at where the shipping status was and it said pending...with no further information. I hope that I will be able to retrieve my $120.00 back from this company...consumer beware!!!

This company makes it tough on other honest ones, too bad. They need to be fined or something from doing this to others!!!

Seattle, Washington, United States #672027

I have bought 2 pair of boots from Rocky Boots and have been quite pleased. I have dealt with their customer service and my one small problem was handled right away.

You might want to contact them again to clear up the proble. Good luck.

Review #153082 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer153082.

Other Company in Los Angeles, California - Shanghai Studio, Westminster, CA

I spent lots of money on the family portrait package and the pictures did not turn out nice. The package includes several pictures and each month we could bring one kid to take picture but the problem is you can only schedule for these days, Tuesday thru Friday.

Weekends are reserved for people who paid spend a lot more on portrait packages. In addition to that, the hours to take the photos are from 10AM - 3:30PM. You have to *** basically from work to take your child there. Every month I have to *** from work early to go there to have my kid's portrait to be taken.

I am very pissed off of this service. The photographer takes a whole bunch of pictures with the same pose and you cannot view the pictures until the next day to order the pictures. Also when you schedule an appointment there, you end up having to wait. There is no point of scheduling an appointment.

I certainly would not recommend this Shanghai Studio place.

Read
Review #153072 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer153072.

Other Company in Medford, Minnesota - Jenifer McMilllin, unsatisfied customer.

After waiting 10 days for delivery of propane I am extremely upset. The principle is, if you promise to call prior to delivery then do so. The local office in Cullman, AL, was to call me prior to delivery to assure someone would be at the house for a leak check since my take was empty. I do understand being back logged with deliveries, trucks being down, and drivers quitting with no notice. All understandable reasons why delivery to be delayed. I however, after calling the office three different times and speaking with Pam (in office), had a driver come out to the house one week after having pre-paid for gas and received no phone call. Consequently, received no gas. I called the corporate office and again was told that I would receive a phone call from the operator or a driver on call. No phone call was received, that was on Saturday January 9. Upon going into office today, 11th I am told that only one truck is running, one in the shop and will again have to await for a call for possible delivery today. I system failure is with Pam, who simply could not pick up the phone and notify me prior to delivery. This is a delay in deliveries and unnecessary time for the drivers to have to go through. I do Expect some resolution to this matter today in addition to a simple apology.

Jenifer McMillin

Medford, Minnesota
Review #153047 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer153047.

Tel.: 032991195

Hello everybody, I just want to say how thankful I am to the company which helped me with my job application few months ago. Their phone number is tel.: 032991195 and they are European job agency.

They are reliable and competent – they found proper job for me in Dublin. Now I work as marketing manager and I`m pleased with my work. I`m gaining experience and adding skills to my resume. My employer are serious people too.

They pay all insurances and vacations.

I recommend this european company to you too. They will help you and guide you too!

Read

Learn how to *** count. February to November is not 180 days (6 months) it'd nine months. Once you learn how to count than you can complain.

farida_garg
Review #153019 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Irvine, California - I know

i know where rod winklepleck lives hes my father. he moved to gorgia, hes near atlanta.

he lives in some city called ***. and as for gorge, i have no idea, they dont communicate very often. if youwant him, his email is grw007@aol.com he owes alot of people alot of money. and well he left.

george is a truck driver now in california..... i think. i know everything there is to know about rod winklepleck.

if you want more email me at colewink97@Aol.com i dont exactly know how much he owes. but if you want ur money email me.

Read
Review #153005 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer153005.

HornyMatches worked for me, I got laid

It worked for me. I was on hornymatches for less then a week when I started talking to this chick.

A few days later I was in a hotel bangin her. I did have to send about 50 emails befor I got one to ***, and yes some profils are fake, but I know for a fact some are real. I sent out about another fifteen messeges since then, and I got a 2 more bites. you know if they are fake because they will try to get you to go to another site for a web cam or something.

Im gona keep useing this site. Im looking forward to banging the next one :)

Read

Holy S@#T it been like a year and you dudes are still hung up on this? I dont even use HM any more.

AFF is where its at. I banged like 15 chicks in 2010 from that site. And for the record I definitely F@#KED women from HM.

To much work though. AFF is way better.

this site sucks a** same happened to me as described above lots of attention til they got my money. Piece of sh** Mother F****

the only thing that worked for you was you got nothing

your wrong dude, sure most of this site is *** and a lot of the profiles are fake but I know for a fact thear are some real wemen on this site that want to F@#K.....I know this because I definitly F@#KED two of em......Thear are a ton of these sites online, Im sure you guys can get lade on one of em....Keep your chin up fellas, Im sure it will happen for you. I *** with wemen that I meet online often.

I avrege about two a month.

I am young and pretty good looking, so Im sure that helps too. Even if your fat or old or your *** don't work too well, its the internet, Im sure someone out thear wants to F@#K you.

HornMatch is *** and has only fake members, just read the other comments, it is FAKE FAKE FAKE, they trick people to join, once they take your money, NO ONE will even wink at you, try it to see for yourself.

I was looking for a chick on there but couldn't find one. So I decided to start f*cking dudes instead!!!

I get *** all day long. See, it does work (if you're a ***)

I get *** all day long. See, it does work (if you're a ***)

I landed one for about a year from this site. Found another on AFF and a few more on another site.

They work, but not for everyone or everywhere.

And it costs $$$ to continue communicating. There are many scams out there, buyer beware.

Adult friend finder. I dont work for any of em.

Its not that hard. If you cant get laid on the internet I suggest you get a hooker

hey worked for me, if you're not an employee of HM then tell us what the other site is that you say is better and cheaper. If you don't want to give away info on HMs competition, then you are lying.

Not at all. Read what I wrote about the site.

I don't even think HM is that great. Im just stateing the fact that I met and banged two diffrent wemen from this web site. I don't even go on this site that much anymore. I found one that is a lot better, cheaper too.

If I worked for them would I say that?

I don't work for HM, nor am I full of ***. I don't know why it's so hard to belive that it works onece in a while

Worked for me, do you work for *** matches?

yes you are

No Im not :p

you are still a liar

Whatever dude. I have nothing to gain from lying about it.

I just saw all these people saying that HM is a complete *** scam and I know that it,s not. Im not promoting the site, Im just letting people know it's not complete ***. Weather you belive it or not, I banged Two wemen I met on this site. I had to send about 80 emails to get those two, but I got em ;) I don't even like HM that much anymore ( to much work ) I moved on to a diffrent adult site and I already got a couple lined up.

Sorry you can't get laid on a site whear wemen are giveing *** away, maby your fat or ugly or something, I don't know. All I know is that Im not a liar and I def Got laid from HM.

Maby you should try Cregs list, I heard they have hookers on that site. Until then, stop hatein.

you are a liar

and anyone else who says this works is also a lying liar.

*** liars...

it worked for me too.I was only on for 2 days.I winked at a women she winked back.I emailed her.We emailed for about a week.We met at a hotel and had great sex all night.Go for the ones in your area.

I pulled another one off this site. This site is not a complete scam, sure most of it is probley ***, but I have banged more then one chick that I have met on hornymatches.

I have nothing to gain from promoting this web site.

I just see all these bitter guys saying that they are gitting ripped off. Mabey thear doing something wrong, because it's working for me.

View more comments
Worked for me
Review #152981 is a subjective opinion of poster.