Other Company in Taylor, Michigan - Bad Finance company

Their finance company is a real rip off. Its been *** dealing with these people.

They tell you one thing and do another. My bank sends my payment out two weeks before the due date and they say its late and both places are in Texas.The guy on the phone waves the late fee and then they tell me two weeks later he can't do that.So i need to send them all the money.

Don't buy any thing from them. You will be sorry!!!!!!!Oh I have had them out to the house two times to fix the same chair .Filling came out button fell off.etc.

Read
Review #156166 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer156166.

LIES ALL THE TIME, BREAKS CONTRACT, CHARGES TOO MUCH

Robert "Bobby" Brown was hired to do electrical wiring. He broke his contract by sending another person to do the work.

He does not get along with other workers on the project, hence the work does not go forward. He has a habit of using 4-letter words. He bad-mouths other workers and the employer. He physically damages other people's work while doing his own.

He lies incessantly. He does low quality work and charges a lot.

He does not guarantee his work, will not fix what he did wrong. I hope you can read this review before hiring him.

Victorville, California, United States #589322

I have had earthlink over a year. The services works good for about three months at a time.

And when it is not working it's not working for over a month or longer. You can call everyday. You will have the representatives walk you through the same only steps. And get the same results afterwards (NOTHING).

I am so pissed off at this services. I am paying at this point for absoultely NOTHING. I also pay for bridging, to have access to 4 internet users at one time. If I am able to access the internet for 3 to 5 minutes before I am booted out, only 1 users is able to have access.

When you ask to be credited for non usage, you are still billed. I am at the end of my rope.

Why cant they just send someone out to fix the ***. I at this point is so frustated I am ready to throw their modem in a box and cancel my service and try and find away to notify people DON'T GO EARTHLINK.

GEORGE324
Loss
Review #156158 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Atlanta, Georgia - YOU HAVE GREAT FOLKS WORKING FOR YOU

I JUST WAS BLOWN AWAY THAT I GOT A LETTER BACK .THE YOUNG LADY SEMMED TO HAVE A HEART OF GOLD.A NO BODY LIKE ME AND EVEN THO SHE COULD NOT HELP SHE MADE ME FEEL WORTH A MILLION .I WISH I COULD BE YOUR POSTER CHILD JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A HEART. MY DAUGHTER HAD 6 MOORE HOURS TO FINSHED UTC 4 A 4 YEAR DEG.SHE HAD TO QUICK BECAUSE THE COBTRACTOR ROBED US BLIND.

BROKE MY HEART BUT WE GOT IN THIS AND I AM ASHAMED TO ASK FOR ANY THING .I WORKED 19 YEARS 2 JOBS 6 MOORE YEARS TO PAY OFF HOUSE.

CAN YOU HELP US HELP US BUY GIVING HER A JOB SHE CANT BUY A JOB. WE DONT LIVE BUT 15 MILES FROM YOU .JUST A MOM SOS PLEASE I TYPE THIS 1 LETTER AT A TIME LET ME KNOW IT GETIFS TO YOU.

Read
Review #156120 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer156120.

Other Company in Baltimore, Maryland - Unauthorized Charge for Services

I got billed for this and never authorized it. I believe I may have cancelled my membership, but there are so many of these unvbelievable theft sites out there, I can't remember them.

I tried calling the 800 number but after 30 minutes of waiting for pissed customers to get their point across I gave up. I am contacting my credit card company and filing a formal complaint. Let them handle it.

I couldn't see where I would get any advantage for the money they charge. I hope other will send their comlaints to their credit card companies.

Read
Review #156112 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer156112.

Other Company in Lansdowne, Pennsylvania - Fake Sony Memory Sticks

To begin with i bought Sony Memory sticks from EMartcentral.com. The sticks I received din't work.

I contacted the company. They told me to format the the sticks. Well i tried using my camera, then my PC and another camera. Nothing worked.

I then contacted sony. They would stand behined thier product.They told me to send them in for an exchange. Instead Sony told me that they were fakes. Inagine that Defective & Counterfeit.The company's stand is that they don't say that they are Sony products.Go look at the web site.They don't say they aren't.

In fact when you get them they are stamped with the Sony name. Go there you be the judge.Only recently have they blacked oyt the Sony name in th eoictures or the sticks.

Antknee
Loss
Review #156069 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Buffalo, New York - No layaway

dear sirs i don't understand the reasoning in removing your layaway service, because in this economy i don't know where you think the average joe gets enough money to buy what you need at one time. this was the most stupidest thing you could have ever done because now i shop at k-mart because they still undestand that people don't have excess money all the timme to make a fairly large purchase.i hope you take this into consideration and bring this convience back for the normal consumer ,or i'll never be back even if i have to pay a little more for the conveince that they offer me.

get over yourself and help people during these most trying times.or let me have some of your money so i can shop like you think i'm able to.

very disgusted customer. sherrie1971@hotmail.com

Read
Review #156054 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer156054.

Other Company in Aurora, Colorado - Rewards Telemarketer!!!!!

This # won't stop calling me!!877-850-7458!!!!!!!!!!!! At the least this number calls 3x a day and usually hangs up.

I get charged on my cell phone and want no other communications. I finally listened to the entire speel from Dave Williams 107 Then decided that things would start being sent to me until I canceled them. I do NOT want to be a part of this program I don't care WHAT they are giving away. I am on the DO NOT CALL List and they will NOT stop bothering me.

I want my PACKAGE to be removed so no more calls!!!!! I figure this has wasted 90 of my cell minutes with the hang ups and all.

when I asked Dave Williams to connect me with a supervisor he said ok and then hung up on me. LEAVE NE ALONE!!!!

Read
Review #156018 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer156018.

Posting cc account

I can't beleive it takes you people 2 days to post my account. It's just another way of ripping us OFF.

I began paying my account on line because you continually tryed to charge me a late charge,, even though I sent payment on the same day each month. Now I find you can't or more like it won't post my account in one day.

What's upthis this ***? It again shows you are just out to gt more money, as if yo don't get enogh already.IT S seems like in these trying times we are living in youwould at least try to help the consumer.

Read
Review #155982 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer155982.

Greatest Kept Secrets association invitation

Tuesday, February 8th, 2010, I received a six page Free Membership invitation. The letter was personalized and went on to say how I had hidden, rare talents. It wanted me to respond within 3 days for a free "Greatest Kept Secrets" manual.

The letter said I was in a critical time of my life and was about to enter cycle two. It said that they could use my rare traits and that i will be meeting them all soon and not to tell anyone about this letter.

Bogus!! It is so wrong. Kevin Trudeau should be exposed. Shame on him for trying to take advantage of people's good side. What they don't tell you is Kevin Trudeau is a money hungry crook!

Read

i receieved my letter today it was from dallas texas , just like the above letter thank you for the truth i am throwing it away!!!!

Hey your not the only one fall victim to this *** I did as well their are no then *** artist any this comment is for the people who maybe intrest in this matter I sugest do your homework first before you become a victim

Sandra2112010
Review #155953 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Huntingdon, Pennsylvania - I have not recieved any thing from u guys

My husband and I ordered your product on Jan, 16, 2010. We were supposed to recieve our DVD's and other exersice equipment and start our 90 day turnaround.

We have waited & waited and have not gotten anything. Plus we paid u upfront for the entire package. It was supposed to arrive in 5 to 7 business days. We have yet to see our products.

If u don't deliver then would u please return us our money. We have'nt gotten our 30 day trial, and I was looking forward to beginning a new me. Please contact Mr. and Mrs.

Donald & Alice Wilrich.

11531 Heathermill Houston, Tx. 77066

281-880-6217

Read
Review #155868 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer155868.