Other Company - Spain trains: a nightmare.

Last week i´ve been is Spain and i don't remember a worst service than the train services in that country.

Ever late, ugly, NOT COSTUMER ORIENTED!!!

The website doest´t work and is not possible to take your tickets in advance...

They offer a lot of promotions but when you need it... its IMPOSSIBLE to find.

I hear that train in that country is a government service so i couldn't imagine how the citizens on that country could maintain their politicians "alive"!

So if you go to Spain, please rent a car or walk but never never use train there.

wpa
Review #156733 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Lady Lake, Florida - User name not accepted

I signed up for this service 2/8/2010, paid $42.90 on visa card, received printout with Ref. #2475498109,download code 04140 and when I try to access the web, my user name is rejected stating invalid.

I am very frustrated with this situation and request immediate remedy so my computer can be more effective and faster.

I would appreciate anything you can do to remedy this situation or request a swift refund as I am very unhappy with this state of affairs. Plese inform me what else I need to do to be able to use this program.

Read
Review #156716 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer156716.

Call and Hang Up

I sometimes work many days in row. I have recieved phone calls from this company who is not even calling for me or anyone in my household.

Once they found this out they continue to call but as soon as someone picks up they hang up. They do this on both my home phone and my cell phone. Today I already recieved a phone call at 8 AM on the dot and I will probably recieve another call at 10 PM tonight.

This is an outrage and will be reported to BBB. What kind of collection agency hangs up as soon as someone picks up?

Read

This exact same thing happens to my husband and even after being told they have the wrong number they still call

Review #156672 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer156672.

Other Company in Nassau, New York - Do not use this company.

do not use this company. it is known to make unauthorized charges on your credit cards and does not have the goods to sell.

look at court's websites and see all the customers who are suing them or have put in complaints about their stock which they do not have a full line of. they'll send wrong items, no exchanges, no personnel to talk to, nothing. also just google this company to see the other bad posts about them. consumers beware of tricksters such as these.

i would write letters to the better business bureaus and consumer affairs. good luck.

Nassau, New York
Review #156594 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer156594.

Other Company in Pensacola, Florida - Bought frames 09/2007- arm broke

I have been a long standing customer over 14 years 6 replacements

Main complaint is that arms breaking at swivel points

seccond complaint you do not offer any arm replacement option further styles seem to have a maximum 2 year shelf life; over yr 2 ?? frame style redundant so new frame new lenz. ?? some client service eh???

Final complaint Seems to me the quality/price relationship has slipped considerably since 2004 1st pair Beltsville MD 1996 frame intact but ?? out of style 2nd Pomona CA 2001 arm broke no replacement arm, 3rd Pomona CA 2003 same, 4th pomons CA 2005 New Style Same result 5th Pensacola FL

2007 wanted same frame but Style discontinued so ??? new style??? dont think so try some place else

Tkanks

Read
Review #156591 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer156591.

Other Company in Conroe, Texas - Remote Control

About a month ago the man was here to fix me dish and at that time i told him about the remote control that wasn't working right he tested it and say that he would bring me one the next day or two i have called him over and over and left messages once i got him and he said he would be here the next day. and so far nothing i called him again last night and still nothing.

would you please sent me the remote controls so i can enjoy the dish tv his number is CHANTRY 936 718 9113 Thank you for your time.

Will I get an answer to this complant?

Read
Review #156590 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer156590.

Used the f word

The evening of Feb. 18, 2010 at 7:58 p.m, I received a phone call from the #18776087675 and the caller Id said NO NAME.

Checking my caller id, I found that i had received 15 calls from the # in 10 days. When I answered the phone, there was a pause, then the person said, "find it, call it, *** it." I kid you not. I returned a call to the # and complained to the first person that answered and then called again to talk to a night manager and tomorrow I intend to call again and talk to a day manager. It is absolutely rediculous to receive calls that talk like this even if I did owe money you are trying to collect but it is more disgusting when it was a wrong #.

My phone # is 15805692185 and I would like to be removed from any and all files of you low class, disgusting business..if I recived any more phone calls from this # I will preceed calling every politician I know to report your low class, disgusting business, if business is what it is. I'm not sure why I'm wasting my time typing this as the low lifes you hire probably can't read or retreve emails.

Read

You probably don't have to worry about that place calling you anymore - they won't be able to get through since you just posted your number to whole world Dillweed :roll
Forks, Washington
Review #156543 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer156543.

Other Company in Bossier City, Louisiana - Payment Withdrawls

For the past two months your company has cause me extra financial problem by withdrawling payment from my account before the prearrange time. There is no communicate within the company.

I have call several times to verify important and it was verified but not acted on.

Even though my due date is on the 17th of each month, it was arrange where it would be withdrawn from my bank account of the 26th of each month, because I only get paid once a month. I have been a customer of your company for over 16 years.

I'm a dissatified customer

Read
Review #156525 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer156525.

Other Company in Brookland, Arkansas - I was lied to,i was told one thing and know im told another,there not honoring what i was told and t

hi! my name is bill keeling and i bought a tv at the osceola branch,i was told that if i paid it off in 90 days,that the would be the same as 90 days same as cash,but they said that the wasnt the case,i delt with a guy named robert naughty,he sold me the tv for 400.00 if i paid it off in 90 days.i tried to pay it off but i was told that there was a mistake with my paperwork,at no fault of my own,i then spoke with robert naughty and he said he would get my paperwork ready for me,for the folling day,he called me back and stated that my paperwork wasnt right that it was in the computer for over a thousand dollars and my payoff would be over 523.00 dollers.and he would take care of it and get back intouch with me.i spoke with him the next day and he said that i had to speak with a lady named sarah,i did,it didnt help at all,she apologized for the 2 managers leading me on,and misrepresenting the situation.but i called 4 times before i gotthe tv.to make sure i could get the tv,if i was going to have the money....since then i spoke with robert on severeal diffrent occasions,with no luck,he told me to get with another fellow,on a 1-800 number,and i called that number and left messages with them severeal times but noone ever returned my call.none.none.noone is interested in the facts that did speak with me,robert naughty said it wasnt right the way i got done,and that he would gladly tell the story of how i bought the tv for 400.00 to upper management.but he said he couldnt get intouch with the upper management eather.what am i to do....im getting shafted.robbed,,and i am pissed.i would like to talk to someone who would call me and talk with me on the phone with robert naughty on the other line at the same time.to prove that im not lieing.i dont want to lose my money that i paid on this tv.i even told sarah that if i cant get the tv.for what i was told to at least.use that money as my first down payment for the new one i was going to buy after i paid the old one i bought off.she said she couldnt do that.basically if i want the tv i purchesed i would have to pay full price.....and not what i was quated......could someone please call me....i need this resolved...im tired of getting the run around.......870-824-2255 billy keeling...

Brookland, Arkansas
Review #156518 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer156518.

Threating customer is not good service

yesterday i took my 32oz thermous to d n d on pine st in bristol, ct they fill my thermous ring it up $4 something it only cost $2.29 so i tell him he is wrong he calles the manager over(tall black man works at 4 am) and he said that is the price I say no you are wrong it only cost 2.29 he then said i am not wrong if i did not like it we can go out back and take care of this like men. I dont know about you but I beleave that he should be FIRED!!!! sooo pissed

Read

and you did what about this? didn't call the cops, didn't complain to any region managers, but came here because that will solve everything. maybe he was on to something.

Review #156517 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer156517.