Foreclosure

We are a family of 8 children 6 living in the home with 2 adults. I have been trying to work with you folks to get our mortgage lowerd so my husband can afford it seeing how I lost my business and it is only his income.

the Leominster Office in MA tels us nope cant help. there are new laws, We want to keep out home not be in our truck with our babies remember 6 of them and fox 25 would love thsi story believe me. We need help. so, when you go to the grocery and buy food remember, we are hungry, when you go blow money, remember, we are homeless because Leominster, MA would not give us the adress or the contact for the board of trustees so we could chat.

Sad situation, I will work 60 hours a week with no pay as long as you dont put my babies on the streets. How uinfair our country is, take care of other countires and screw us, we are screaming right here.

Poladian family

Read

Looks like birth control would have been cheaper, eh?

I am sorry but it is difficult to feel bad for you when you chose to have 6 children. When your husband is home you need to be working at any type of job you can get to help pay the bills. Owning a home is not a right, it is a privelege.

Review #158029 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer158029.

Other Company in Attleboro, Massachusetts - Store #3645 promised me that a letter would be delivered @ 10:30 am and it did not arrive til late

I went to store #3645 on March 3, 2010 at 12:29 p.m. I asked to have a letter delivered the next day air. They promised me that it would be there by 10:30am next day and that did not happen. The letter arrived late yesterday afternoon around 4:00 pm.

It was very important to me that this arrive on time. I had made numerous calls to track down the delay in my delivery. I feel that if you can not guarantee the proper delivery, then you should not make that promise.

JoAnn Roy

South Attleboro, MA

Read
Review #157981 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer157981.

Other Company in Albany, New York - Very annoying!!!

Call every day early in the am and late in the eve. Annoying and harassing!!!

Who are you trying to kid, these people use taped voices and act as if you owe them a billion dollars!!! Don't explain anything except they are trying to collect a debt. What the *** debt are they talking about. Get a life Kelly Smith who doesn't even use her own voice to threaten you with.

Stop harrasing people with your fake *** claim of a debt collector.

Find someone else who actually owes whoever your working for. Stop calling me every day and don't try to threaten people.

Read
Review #157973 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer157973.

Other Company in Boulder, Colorado - Antisemitism sucks!

I am extremely tired of anti-semtitism online - there is so much of it and as a Jewish person I just can't stand it... I don't know why people have to bash others and and n't just focus on building positive and constructive thigns about their own life...

why do they have to lash out at the Jews? What is the problem? can't we all get along? Is there some kind of crazy issue in some people's psychology.

I hope that anti-semitism will come to and end one day, once and for all!

Thanks.

Read
Review #157935 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer157935.

Other Company in Ashburn, Virginia - Harassing the wrong number!

CALLING THE WRONG NUMBER

CALLING THE WRONG PERSON

DEBT IS BEING PAID

10-15 CALLS PER DAY

Under the Fair Debt Practice Act, a federal law, you may not contact me further once I have notified you not to do so. You have been notified several times including on the phone!

NO MORE CALLS - WE ARE TAKING YOU TO COURT!

MEDICAL PROBLEMS HAVE RESULTED FROM THE HARASSING PEOPLE NOT RELATED TO THE ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are sick of you and you can take your calls and put them in the you know what!

The debt is being paid and you have no right to even call or anything else for that matter! We are just as big as you and your scares don't bother us but it does the wrong number you are call!

HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE IF YOU CAN GET ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read
Review #157919 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer157919.

Other Company in Jacksonville, Florida - Made as ***

i bought a service from you and you did not devever i paid you 79.00 and you took my money refund me my money ida whitfield 1960 park street altantic beach fla 4828536381257) [+44208816707] 7018v781201 th.ese are the numbers on my bank statement were you took my money and gave me noting,on7/06. and you want me too write 100 words i am pissed my email adress is ida.whitefield@comcast.net i going to comsrers affair and compain ow you people can do this just take my my hard earn money that i i work for you can"t trust any one can you man as *** refund me my money.

whitfield
Loss
Review #157910 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Cincinnati, Ohio - Told me they could do something that they couldn't do

We were told by several people they could cut a 10x10 piece of carpet even though it comes in 12x10.We had to come back several times because the carpet cutter was broke.So a couple of days later went in to purchase the carpet and the machine was fixed.Glenn in flooring proceeds to argue and accuse us of lying saying that no one told us that and refuse to cut the carpet the way we wanted it.The assistant manager Billy made it right and cut the carpet the way we wanted it and gave us 10% off.Thank you Billy.

Read
Review #157905 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer157905.

Co-worker tried to make me fall

co worker and i were friends then suddenly she stopped talking to me. sitting at a table where she was sitting she attempted to leave and in doing so pushed my chair out the way completley pushing it from under me i had to grab the table so as not to fall to the floor.This is a coworker who i know have been having a perosnal vendetor against me for a few weeks now, talking to persons about me in a bid for me to have enemies.This issue needs to be resolved immediately before anything exculate into someothing bigger

#120945
Hey manure for brains, why are you spouting off about this here. Obviously your co-worker knows your an a hole.

I would do more than kick out your chair, I would kick your ***. :( :( :(
GET A LIFE OR GET HELP or like Trent says go flush your head in the crapper-may be it will clean it out
#120707

No kidding, why is this on here? ***

#120699
:? Who cares? Are you an ***?

It is no wonder they wanted to make you fall. what the heck does this have to do with being a pissed of consumer.

GET a LIFE dufus
AND go see a shrink or flush your head in the toilet. :(
Review #157890 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer157890.

Other Company in Charleston, West Virginia - My husband is very unsatified with our 3000.00 mattress . he tosses and turns and does not sleep wel

my husband is not satitfied with our $3000.00 mattress, he tosses and turns and does not sleep well at all, we have the celebrity one and he just isn't happy with it we have owned it for four years and he still isn't happy with it, i don't know what to do, so i am writing to you to see if you can help. maybe you could give us one that was softer or something, i really like the mattress but he has complained ever since we got it, i hope you can help us out. thank mrs pamela pridemore.

#120979
:eek duh you waed 4 years and did nothing. Why did you wait so long?
I hope you have a hat, because the company is going to tell you to take a *** in it and wear it. :sigh
#120881

You forgot to name the company

pam pridemore
Review #157883 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Los Angeles, California - Customer service "NONE"

I called to top up my acct., i've waited and waited after 1/2 hour someone finally came on line i asked him why I have to wait that long, he just give the attitude that "why not i'm here now you are not the only customer". Wow are these people knows whats going around them?

so many people are out of job why not get rid of these people. Is their job that secure? give me a break!!.

If they think playing music while customer is waiting is a way for them to make extra money thinking it will sell I don't think so, i need the service it is so annoying to wait that long on the line and when someone come on line will just give that bad attitude. "THEY NEED TO BE TRAINED"

Read
Review #157863 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer157863.