Numorous Phone Calls, Rude

They obtained my cell phone numbers and called about a debt that was not mine. Vary rude and vague about who they are and what they wanted.

They had the wrong person but still called repeatedly. When I asked they would not tell me how they got my PRIVATE cell phone numbers. Very rude and when asked questions hurried up and said that this call is being recorded for training purposes and hung up.

I had to ask more than once what company they worked for and at first would only identify themselves as "Sam". I plan on following up with local law inforcement to see how ligit they are.

Read

go and get your cell# changed.Hassle,but,then they can't harass you.And do get the cops involved.Give them a taste of thier own medicine.Most collection (MOST)are prolific Punks.*** at best.Never put up with thier garbage,Never.

Jefferson, Ohio
Review #158264 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer158264.

Other Company in Augusta, Georgia - Upon picking up my medications the cashier was very rude. Her name is Jerry cook.

Upon picking up my medications the cashier asked for me date of birth, which I had no problem with. I told her and then asked her to let me see what the medication was.

She was very hateful and said I will when you tell me your birthdate. I also told her that I wanted them counted because last month I was shorted and had to do without for four days. On thing led to another and I really don't think that I want to patronize that particular storee again. I did call her a hateful *** and told her that she did not need to working in the public.

I have been trading with your store for a long time.

Read
Review #158165 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer158165.

Access link has some nasty employees

Years ago my blind and dwarf shaped brother used access link transportation company to go to a dinner for the blind in which he was a speaker, the driver arrived refused to place him in a seat, and fold up wheelchair which was new and very light, my brother only weighed 45 pounds, the result he missed his dinner.When he complained to the company he was basically told so what.He was very hurt and upset, I am not faulting all of the drivers, but maybe they should monitor them closer before they end up in a nasty lawsuit.

Read

It's a shame! Apparently there are people who have no business in dealing with disabled people..

Racism unfortunately plays a big part of the equation.. If you live in a certain part of New Jersey like Bayonne you encounter reverse racism....

Accesslink seems to rationed for certain people i guess. It does not matter how much info you provide about your disability they still reject you no matter what!.....

Review #158118 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer158118.

Other Company in Chesapeake, Virginia - I just added 10 dollars to my card and its saying there is no money on it

i want to know why its saying that there is no money on my card when i just put 10 dollars on it.you send people these debit cards and say its more convient for us to ues them,but when we put our money on these cards,you tell us that there is no money on them when we know that there is money on our cards.so i for one would like to know why you do that to us.if you dont want people to have one of your cards then why send them to us.if thats how you are going to poeple then we dont need your cards.

Read
Review #158036 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer158036.

Other Company in Melbourne, Florida - They are constantly calling my cell phone many times a day

I AM DISABLED AND HAVE LITTLE MONEY. THEY ARE HARRASSING ME ON MY CELL PHONE WHICH I USE FOR ONLY E

I am disabled and have little money.

they are harrassing me on my cell phone of which i use only for emergencies. I never turn it on. and i have 5 or more calls a day. what can I do.

Can I sue. the cell number i just recently got.

I went from 11 hours to 4 hours (as I only have prepaid) in one day. If something can't be done I will have to give up cell phone.

Read
Review #158031 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer158031.

Foreclosure

We are a family of 8 children 6 living in the home with 2 adults. I have been trying to work with you folks to get our mortgage lowerd so my husband can afford it seeing how I lost my business and it is only his income.

the Leominster Office in MA tels us nope cant help. there are new laws, We want to keep out home not be in our truck with our babies remember 6 of them and fox 25 would love thsi story believe me. We need help. so, when you go to the grocery and buy food remember, we are hungry, when you go blow money, remember, we are homeless because Leominster, MA would not give us the adress or the contact for the board of trustees so we could chat.

Sad situation, I will work 60 hours a week with no pay as long as you dont put my babies on the streets. How uinfair our country is, take care of other countires and screw us, we are screaming right here.

Poladian family

Read

Looks like birth control would have been cheaper, eh?

I am sorry but it is difficult to feel bad for you when you chose to have 6 children. When your husband is home you need to be working at any type of job you can get to help pay the bills. Owning a home is not a right, it is a privelege.

Review #158029 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer158029.

Other Company in Attleboro, Massachusetts - Store #3645 promised me that a letter would be delivered @ 10:30 am and it did not arrive til late

I went to store #3645 on March 3, 2010 at 12:29 p.m. I asked to have a letter delivered the next day air. They promised me that it would be there by 10:30am next day and that did not happen. The letter arrived late yesterday afternoon around 4:00 pm.

It was very important to me that this arrive on time. I had made numerous calls to track down the delay in my delivery. I feel that if you can not guarantee the proper delivery, then you should not make that promise.

JoAnn Roy

South Attleboro, MA

Read
Review #157981 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer157981.

Other Company in Albany, New York - Very annoying!!!

Call every day early in the am and late in the eve. Annoying and harassing!!!

Who are you trying to kid, these people use taped voices and act as if you owe them a billion dollars!!! Don't explain anything except they are trying to collect a debt. What the *** debt are they talking about. Get a life Kelly Smith who doesn't even use her own voice to threaten you with.

Stop harrasing people with your fake *** claim of a debt collector.

Find someone else who actually owes whoever your working for. Stop calling me every day and don't try to threaten people.

Read
Review #157973 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer157973.

Other Company in Boulder, Colorado - Antisemitism sucks!

I am extremely tired of anti-semtitism online - there is so much of it and as a Jewish person I just can't stand it... I don't know why people have to bash others and and n't just focus on building positive and constructive thigns about their own life...

why do they have to lash out at the Jews? What is the problem? can't we all get along? Is there some kind of crazy issue in some people's psychology.

I hope that anti-semitism will come to and end one day, once and for all!

Thanks.

Read
Review #157935 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer157935.

Other Company in Ashburn, Virginia - Harassing the wrong number!

CALLING THE WRONG NUMBER

CALLING THE WRONG PERSON

DEBT IS BEING PAID

10-15 CALLS PER DAY

Under the Fair Debt Practice Act, a federal law, you may not contact me further once I have notified you not to do so. You have been notified several times including on the phone!

NO MORE CALLS - WE ARE TAKING YOU TO COURT!

MEDICAL PROBLEMS HAVE RESULTED FROM THE HARASSING PEOPLE NOT RELATED TO THE ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are sick of you and you can take your calls and put them in the you know what!

The debt is being paid and you have no right to even call or anything else for that matter! We are just as big as you and your scares don't bother us but it does the wrong number you are call!

HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE IF YOU CAN GET ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read
Review #157919 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer157919.