Other Company in Toronto, Ontario - Popoyees chicken csr complaints

CSR have very poor communication skills.

i bought one sandwich, they put tender(strip) instead of sandwich.

Long line ups.

Its look this franchise is getting worse and worse, soon it will loose alot of customers if proper action was not taken now.

bad service @ Islington Ave and Rexdale Blvd

Reason of review
Poor customer service
Review #158532 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer158532.

Other Company in Miami, Florida - Rebates not received

we went on black friday (at a reasonable time 10am) for batteries which were "free", a remote control and calculator. these items were supposed to be free after rebate.

of course we also purchased other "not free" items. so far we have not received any of our rebates. no onre is reachable at any of their so called customer svc phones and web sites.

when we went there on black friday, my husband i i wondered why no one else was about in the store on black friday. now we know why - they are running a scam and we bought at least 100 dollars worth of extra merchandise believing that it was free

Loss
Review #158515 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer158515.

Other Company in Saint Louis, Missouri - 2 sealy faulty mattresses

I purchased a sealy mattress in 10-08. After 1 month it sagged by 1 1/2".

Seller replaced it in 2-09. 2nd one also has a severe sag at shoulder area with large humps. We paid $1500.00 for the mattress on closeout sale. The original price was $3200.00.How does this product rate?

The seller

may replace this one too because of a 20 year guarantee. I tired of replacing mattresses every month and having to sleep so uncomfortable. we are senior citizens.

We find this is very hard on our back. What can be done?

Read
Review #158454 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer158454.

Harassing phone calls.

This company harrass your family member on a daily basis. They are rude and not well educated in how they should treat customers.

Rude and not well mannered. They should be put out of business. I do not know why they are calling and no one have and reason for why these calls are coming in all day long. Please can someone do something about these calls no one should have to go through this everyday.

I am thinking about changing my phone number so they would not be able to harrass me or anyone I know when ever they feel like it. If there is one that know something that I can do please let me know.

Read

What company, and why are they calling you?

I'll guess that you owe them money, right?

Review #158431 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer158431.

Carthage Dental Care--Dr. Jin Song

She is very unprofessional in her attitude-talking about her private life, laughing extremely loudly and insists on doing what she wants to do despite my objections. The office isn't very clean and she seems to lack knowledge of what her assistants can and can not do.

She also writes perscription for even basic extractions-although for money, she calls them surgical extractions. She has a large turnover of staff, can't say I wonder why since I've seen how rude she is to them--calling them fat, telling them to shut up...I'll never go back

ok ok ok

Wow.

This site takes whatever. Lolllll

Jerrylim
:) very happy that people cares this much!

This same assistant came back assistanting for job! Still the same shape!

Still dirty! Please stop coming back ! Not alone your dog bit my son skin below left eye deeply. Thank god my son is not blind.

Thank god you are not with me.

One of your doctor you assisted in another office committed suicide. You are fascinating how you assisted in .

Nobody is perfect and it's seems like you want a perfect dentist!

Carthage, New York, United States #714843

My daughter saw Dr (if you can call her that) to have some fillings done. Due to her poor performance my daughter had to see another dentist to have 5 root canals and numerous other problems fixed that (Dr) Song messed up.

It has taken 2 years to get it all taken care of. This woman should not be allowed in an office as an aide, let alone a dentist.

She is a *** and also does work that does not need to be done to make a dollar Im sorry I ever went to her.

I believe Dr. Jin Song SHOULD NOT be a dentist.

She should be brought up on charges & her license REVOKED! SHE IS NOT AN ORAL SURGEON SO SHE SHOULD NOT PRACTICE AS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@IRATE MOTHER

What's going on in your life that is so bad that you would rather see somebody not provide for their family?I don't understand you evil hate filled so called humans. I wonder if the feilds where reversed would take bad about yourself? Dr jin song may not be perfect but neither are you.

@IRATE MOTHER

The person ruined all her teeth prior to dental visits.

Thank you!

#199987

All human being is not perfect and have rooms for improvement. Thank you!

View more comments
ladytny
Review #158414 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Raised again

So just got are bill and they raised are rates again.So for a new customer they give awesome deals but for customers that pay there bill on time for the last two years they raise there price twice in a year,and they take versus away during blackhawks season with no discount.Plus trying to talk to someone that speaks english is pretty much impossible.I like the whole service that they offer as far as channels at reception but you cant just keep raising your rates on good customers that is why i will be going to dish network.

Read

Dish net ain't no different. Hughesnet, Direct TV they all have the same policy.

Screw the customer. If he hollers drain his bank account!!!

Review #158411 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer158411.

Other Company in Charleston, South Carolina - This company is charging my bank account every month.

I do not remember signing up for this web site service, and am not using this service, yet the company is drawing funds out of my bank account each month. I want it to stop.

I have no idea what this service is, what I did to "supposedly" subscribe to it. I will go to my bank tomorrow and stop any subsequent payments to them and register a complaint with the Better Business Beaureau.

I cannot believe that without my permission, this company would debit my account each month for a service that I never signed up for or use.

Laura Moody
Review #158387 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Manchester, Kentucky - LTD

i was going to start a wholesale buisness with them and now i am not due to complaints. that is not the way to do buisness..

A company with this many negative things something is definately wrong. and something needs to be done about this. If you took a company like this and had good management the sales could pick up dramatacally. what a pitty a good buisness idea goes bad due to poor customer service skills.

customer service skills are the number one priority when running a buisness.

But i guess that is the way things happen but will not do buisness with them. Changed my mind!!!

Manchester, Kentucky
Review #158381 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer158381.

Stewart Lowinger misrepresented material facts

Stewart Lowinger was introduced to us as a successful financier. He brought us a funding source for our project through Wade Henderson of IMM Financial Corporation, Inc. (Michigan and Canada) (see Wade Henderson report), wherein we were told that Irrevocable Letters of Credit would be issued by an offshore major bank which could be easily monetized in the U.S.

He also told us that although a good faith deposit was being requested for the funding of this investment, "don't worry about that", that he would have another investor post the good faith deposit required by the contract. Upon further questioning, he claimed in writing that "This deal has been vetted by several law firms," and orally told us that he had personally spoken with those lawyers.

After providing detailed information and executing funding documents with the lending source, we requested proof of a relationship between the Funding source and the banks that were going to issue the Irrevocable Letters of Credit, as well as documentation to verify the credentials and financial ability of the funding source to actually fund our project. Not one single verification document was ever produced despite Mr. Lowinger's promises to do so. We were more trusting because the escrow agent was Merrill Lynch, with a New York attorney being the escrow agent. We had a conference call with those people to verify that they were real. Unfortunately, despite our requests, we were never allowed to speak to anyone at the actual funding source.

After our agreements were executed in early November, 2009, and we were still seeking to raise the good faith deposit, we were told that Wade Henderson, Mr. Lowinger's contact with the funding source (who had signed a joint venture agreement and escrow instructions with us) was meeting with this funding source. However, we were unaware that prior to that meeting, which was on November 24, 2009, the COO of the Joint Venture partner (and electronic signatory to our agreements) HAD ALREADY "faxed a Cease and Desist Letter to Mr. Wade Henderson on Nov. 24, 2009" because "On Nov. 22, 2009, one of Mr. Wade Henderson's client contacted the CEO, and showed formal documents signed with my digital signature for the Company. Till that time, I just knew Mr. Wade Henderson sent documents to his clients. Before he sent out those formal documents, he didn't send those documents to me for signing, even he didn't inform me he will send those documents to his clients. When I saw those signed formal documents, I was same surprised because I NEVER GAVE ANY POA TO MR. WADE HENDERSON TO SIGN ANY DOCUMENT WITH MY SIGNATURE AND COMPANY'S NAME." This is a direct quote from the supposed signatory to our funding agreements.

Instead of informing us about the cease and desist request and the sham, fraudulent nature of our transaction, Mr. Lowinger claimed that he was in communication with lawyers who were drafting new paperwork. When we suggested that we could prepare the documentation and speed up the process, he told us that we should not. His promises have materially damaged us because we refrained from seeking other funding sources because we believed we were in privity of contract. We waited over two months, and inquired again as to when the documents would be ready and requested a status update. At that point, Mr. Lowinger announced that he was abandoning our project because we were not being patient enough and our inquiries were having a detrimental effect on his business.

At that point, we contacted the "alleged" funding source, only to find out that they were a FINDER, and had NEVER funded any projects directly, and that the CEO of the company (and only designated signatory) had NOT authorized our deal, and that the CEO had fired the COO of the company, who had told the CEO that he had never authorized the affixation of his signature to any contracts (see above). The CEO told us that she was having 7 escrows cancelled for several million dollars, and apologized for our situation, indicating that she had had no knowledge of it.

When we contacted Mr. Lowinger and told him of our dismay, he claimed he had no knowledge of any fraud, or anything about what had happened, that none of the projects he had referred to Wade Henderson had gone into escrow, which is probably true; however, he refused to answer our question about whether or not he was still doing business with Henderson, which indicated to us that he was still doing business with Henderson despite what we told me about the fact that Henderson had been involved in these fraudulent activities.

Even if Mr. Lowinger did not know the full story, he did evade and put us off, and refused to communicate with us or provide us with essential or even adequate information regarding the people he brought to the deal. He also did not vet Henderson or the transaction adequately. The vetting that he should have done to make certain the deal was real was obviously not done. Whether or not he was involved in the actual fraud committed - we don't know and have no proof of, and it is even likely he did not. But we have lost over 4 months looking for real financing, and may have lost some or all of our projects. And the responsibility for that stands in his court. In our opinion, he was incompetent, and it should be noted that when confronted, he shut down and refused to speak with us or deal with the problem until we provided him with a draft of this report.

Our advice (to be kind) is to be very cautious before you conduct business with Mr. Stewart Lowinger

#552068

I have come in contact with Mr. Wade about a month back, the same offer was given to me for my client, let me know whether should I drop the deal here or continue with same. Let me know the name of Lady involved in this as per your comments in this above said OR main Financier for this deal of $500Mn, I have clients looking for more funding as per the terms of Mr. Wade.

Thanks

Hitesh G. PATIRA

mail ID's:- hiteshaitra@yahoo.in, bharathgp@hotmail.com, bharathgp@gmail.com, Skype ID:- hitesh.patira

#552067

Thanks

Hitesh G. PATIRA

i was rippped off and went through the same thing that you have writteb. he is a big fake and liar guy..

Everybody stop the bashing. I happen to know Stew Lowinger personally and he is a really nice guy.

Not sure ya'll need to crush the guy online just because your potential deals with him didn't work out. Suck it up and move on...

@Running on the Mall

Hello friend i am trying to reach stewart. Do u know if there is a way to get in touch w him i am an old friend?

#205955

BTW.. he associates himself with reputable people who think he is the real deal, then introduces you to them, and because of who they are, you think he is being truthful,and reputable.

Thats how he begins to get your trust.

He makes comments that aren't concrete, but insinuates he has money or the means to get it. It all about the hype...

#205953

yes you are right about him. i was manipulated as well..

Interesting... Am I next????????

It is under WADE HENDERSON -

www.ripoffreport.com/.../wade-henderson/wade-henderson-imm-financial-s-5a295.htm

Were you ripped off by Lowinger? What's your story?

I can't find the report in ripoff.com

can it be becuae it has been removed?

The full story has been posted on a complaint reported against Wade Henderson and IMMF Financial on this site and on ripoffreport.com

I would love to know more about these cases. Please post anything that you know

Without going into too much detail, I too was duped by Stewart Lowinger but caught on to his nonesense before I put out too much money or lost too much time. Mr. Lowinger may have good intentions but he is desperate for business and attaches himself to any scam yahoo who has a website.

In my opinion, he is either doesn't have the acumen to sniff out these scam companies that promise venture capital or he is desperately hoping on a "wing and a prayer" that one of these fishy looking companies is actually authentic. The key word here is the guy is desperate and has no successful business history. Also, for anyone contemplating a legal action for damages against him, my gut tells me has no significant personal assets.

Again, my company was not damaged by my sporadic contact with Mr. Lowinger. It is pretty clear from the outset that when he promises you $100 million dollars for your venture, it's best to distance yourself from him and let his phone calls die down.

@Jeff Todd, Aspen ***struction

When I contacted the district attorney's office recently in Long Island, they were very much aware of Stewart Lowinger and his activities. I had one meeting with him and could tell he was a complete sham both from his desperation and because I did an hour's worth of due dilligence.

View more comments
wingandaprayer
Review #158376 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Stone Mountain, Georgia - Horrible and I'm so pissed!

I was told that this company was awful, but I gave the benefit of the doubt! Now- I would suggest everyone to run as fast as you can!!

Double billed my account for 6 months, then they couldn't issue back a credit directly! Holding time is at least 15 minutes to get in touch! Rates are astronomical! Service- they could care less about you or your business and there is no way out of any "contract" even though they can double bill and do as they please and hurt your bank account without a second thought!

They suck! I would recommend going with NorthAmerican Bancard.

My new company is 1/5 the cost of merchant Lynx every month. They are wonderful!

atlmerch
Review #158366 is a subjective opinion of poster.