Other Company in Atlanta, Georgia - Cancelled. charged with no product. want money back

I cancelled product and new product was allegedly sent out and I am being charged. Cancelled product because it didn't work.

Never received product and I am being charged for it. Better business bureau will be notified on your wrong doing. Product was cancelled and one of your employees failed to update records indicating this. The individual who I spoke with was very apologetic and kept on saying sales are final.

I cancelled this product and am very angry and will tell everyone that will listen about how incompitent this company is. This product didn't work for me.

Read
Review #160059 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer160059.

Other Company in Indianapolis, Indiana - Poor people skills

DISTRICT MANGER RICHMOND VA WESTEND LOCATIONS IS UNPROFESSIONAL THE WAY SHE HANDLE EMPLOYEES IN FRONT OF CUSTOMERS SHE HAS NO PEOPLE SKILLS FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN ON SEVERAL VISITS TO DIFFERENT LOCATIONS. she talks down to them and i think these things can be handle in private.

i a not hte only customer that have notice this. they have been several comments made while she is in the store. from the stores i have been in your staff is very warm and professional. but i would not be suprised if a lot of them leave if just for the respect.

concerned customer i love your business the best salons out there everytime i get use to a stylist they leave because of this reason.

Read
Review #160008 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer160008.

Other Company in Durban, Kwazulu-Natal - Help needed urgently

Can you please help me, i am an South African mother looking for my X Husband staying in Tasmania Australia for Maintenance, South africa Maintenance court do not assit in finding his wereabouts, and I can not find any help from nowere, I managed to contact the Consulite for Tasmania Australia Pretoria branch, visas department, but they cant give me any details to his wereabouts. Surely there must be some way either thru homeaffairs, visas or his id nomber that I have, to trace him, but in South Africa and most surtelnly in ou own maintenance court durban they shoed help poeple like me, but they simply dont, and I do not know where to turn to at this stage. Can you please try to assist me or lead me in the direction were I can find help.

My email:annalie.botha@ymail.com

Read
Review #160005 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer160005.

Other Company in Providence, Rhode Island - Overcharged my credit card account by 40 dollars.

I was told my charge would be 39.99 plus 9.99 shipping however when I check my credit card statement a charge of 89.97 was made. will contact the better business bureau and state attorny general office have also filed a complaint with my credit card company who needs this hastle

takes a lot ofpaper work glad this website is here wished i had seen it earlier before getting into this mess.

hopefully this will help others from falling victim to this rip off. good luck to all again my complaint is the overcharge i have not tried the product and from what i read good luck on that end

Read
Review #159974 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer159974.

Other Company in West Palm Beach, Florida - Bad service and didn't return our calls.

"This business provides atrocious service. They cleaned our house and we were not satisfied with the quality of their work.

We asked the owner to come to our house and see the poor job that was done. She never showed. After a few days of phone tag we asked for a refund. No response.

Several months later we called again, spoke with the owner and she said she would look into it and call us back that day. She never did. We called every day for the rest of the week and she avoided our calls and never called us back.

Avoid this business if you want your house cleaned well or want good customer service. This business provides neither."

richardandmari
Review #159964 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in San Diego, California - Recommended someone who gave me run around

Was looking for someone to do roof shingles. You referred 3 people; one being Garrison Roofing & Contracting (267 977 6452 garrisonRoofing@gmail.com) who I decided to go with.

Have been trying to schedule job since Jan. First they called right back, gave estimate, dropped off samples and even emailed 20% off coupon. When I told them I wanted them to do job, they started to give me run around. I realize weather was a factor, but they would tell me they would do it "by end of week" and call me day before, and never call or show up.

I've left numerous voicemail and email messages. No way to run a business

Read
Review #159937 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer159937.

Other Company in Colorado Springs, Colorado - *** & IGNORANT MANAGEMENT

I WAS EMPLOYED WITH THE COMPANY AND BY FAR I MET THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITICAL AND UNETHICAL MANAGEMENT EVER! So obviously if they do not give a DaMM about the employes they care less ABOUT the CUSTOMERS!!

Like most of the other claims stated that they take for ever to pay for claims...well it's TRUe! So be careful!

Also be very cautious when you sign their documents...For anyone whom is considering a job with this company just let them pay for your state exams and get the *** out of there!! Cuz trust me they will Hammer you down!!

hey you
Review #159881 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Princeton, West Virginia - Nonexistant contract

I wish I had visited this site before I made the huge mistake of ordering service. I was not told there was a contract much less a 2 year contract.

After 4 months, I decided to cancel and they are charging over 400.00. This is a rip-off. I will definitely be filing some complaints legally. I will definitely be watching my credit card to make sure that is all they get from me.

Some of the complaints posted here are really scary.

There has to be some way to stop these pirates from ripping people off. Maybe a class action lawsuit is in order.

Read
Review #159824 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer159824.

Other Company in Macon, Georgia - Called wrong number Not your customer

Your company called our phone in error. When information about who you are and how you got our information was requested your representative became very sarcastic and said he would not give me that information since we were not the party you are looking for.

I am concerned that someone may have given our information in an attempt to steal our identity.

In as much as your representative refused to provide information has to how we came to be in your database. you may be charged as an accessory should our identity be discovered as have been stolen.

I understand that you may be attempting to recover a legitimate debt however, I would think that you would be as concerned as i am should there be a possibility that the debt you are attempting to collect may involve fraud and would be more forthcoming providing information to the people you are callng to attempt to collect on this debt. Your representative may be following a "canned script" but that does not excuse him individually or your company for his actions and you may be held liable and i assure you that you will be named sholud litigation be forthcoming.

Read
Review #159784 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer159784.

Other Company in Selden, New York - Improper installation,house damage promise to repair then never made good

this company showed up late.they took 8 hours for a simply job.one of the installers was intoxicated,neither spoke a word of English.they put a roll of carpet through my wall,broke mirrored doors and scratched other walls.they broke bedroom wall unit and railing.after 3 times tyring to get it right,we were told they would fix closet doors and repair walls.nobody returned repeated calls for almost 7 months.they waited for the finance time to run out then called looking for full payment.after explaining to manager for 8th time he offered only small credit no repairs at all.he told me to take it or leave it then got nasty and hung up on me.

Read
Review #159780 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer159780.