Other Company in Bushkill, Pennsylvania - Mgr signed in a client(not present)ahead of me.

The mgr. took an appointment over the phone, told Mike the client it would be 15 min.

The shop was full with only 2 stylists..I signed in and 15 min. later in walks Mike..The mgr. (Brenda) said I will be right with you.. I thought why is he ahead of me and the lady that signed in ahead of me?

So, I said is this the way you do business to the mgr.? She said he has an appointment, I said he just called you when we were standing in line to sign in..She said you don't understand appointments. I said don't hand me that BS, you were on the phone with him and told him to come in in 15 min.

She said well you are next, I said no, the ladies are..With that I said I will never come back here again, I have been coming here long before you came here..

She said I sorry you feel that way..With that Mike got off the chair and the lady went next, and I was taken by the other stylist..EITHER GO BY APPT. FOR EVERYONE OR WALK-INS AND TREAT EVERYONE THE SAME..

Read
Review #160765 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer160765.

Other Company in Birmingham, Michigan - 2 hour delivery window @ 9:40pm

At 9:40 pm I tried to place an order for delivery. I was told that there was a 2 hour delivery time when they close at 11pm.

Asked to speak to the manager. I was told "Mike" won't be here until tomorrow @ 11am. This occurred on Thursday, March 8,2010 at the 4548 East Princess Anne Road location in Norfolk, VA. Edward Austin was who I had the phone conversation with.

It appeared to me they were already closed by not taking orders.

I will not order from Pizza Hut again for my family. This is just wrong!

casey labouve
Review #160760 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Las Vegas, Nevada - DO NOT GIVE IN TO THESE BRAKE SCAMS

I called and visited in person several brake shops in Las Vegas after my dealership checked my brakes and told me I needed new brakes soon. So I began my research over a period of 2 days. One company has a radio advertisement for $79 brake job. It turns out to be $170+ just for the front brakes!!! Another well known company advertising $99 brake work, will turn out to be $200 and not without a fight! This same company I had fun with. I went in person and they attempted to hard sell me by writing up the work order form as I continued to tell them I was going to wait another day. As a true salesman does, they don't hear the word "no." Next they ask me if I have any brake issues such as squealing, throbbin, etc. Knowing that I did have squealing, while knowing what they were trying to do (set me up for a sale).. I said no. They stood there with a dumb look on thier face. A word of advice, do not allow them to hard sell you! YOU are the customer, THEY need you! You have the power to tell THEM what the deal is and how it's going to happen. Demand respect and do not allow them to rush you.

Should you get your brkes checked? Yes! Ask them to check your brakes, just don't sign anything before the brake work has been completed.

WHAT COMPANY DID I CHOOSE??

None of them. I went to the library and checked out my cars fix it book and went to an auto parts store, bought the brake pads for $20, a needed C-Clamp for $5, brake dust cleaner $3, face mask, $3, and brake fluid $4. This was my first brake job, it took 2 hours to complete where as the brake shop wanted me to wait there for 3 hours! I will NEVER pay a stranger/company to change my brakes, nor should you. I never have, never will. They are a RIP-OFF! I changed my brakes for under $40 and in about the same time. (There are a few brakes to choose from along with price differences, the $20 pair I chose will last me 2 years which was perfect for me) (btw, Auto Zone on Blue Diamond was a huge help!, Thanks!

Read
Review #160728 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer160728.

Other Company in Lima, Ohio - I sent check last wk. to pay off loan. no way

i sent a check in to the n.c.OFICE TO PAY OFF LOAN LAST WEEK. NOW I GET STATEMENT FROM THE LAKES, NV.

OFFICE SAYING THEY WILL WITHDRAW $76.06 ONM APRIL 4/2010 ..... WHAT IS GOING ON? HAVE ALWAYS PAID THE N.C, OFFICER.

I REFINANCED MY LOAN ON THE 19 OF MARCH AT THE WAPAP OHIO OFFICE AND MAILED A CHECK ON MARCH 22, FOR BAANCE DUE OF $532.24. NOW WHY SHOULD YOU TURN AROUND AND KEEP SENDING BILLS AFTER THEY ARE ALREADY PAID IN FULL?DON'T YOU PEOPLE EVER CHECK WITH ANOTHER BRANCH BEFORE SENDING OUT STATEMENTS TO FIND OUT IF THEY ARE PAID OR NOT.

Read
Review #160711 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer160711.

Other Company in Los Banos, California - Don't pay their club fee

Talked to Julie at the 1800 # made appointment for my 80 yr old mother. All we needed was to have her dentures repaired "no problem, lab on-site" After filling out the 10 pages of questions they want $99.00.

I said I would pay all cost for servies today in full. No, you still need to pay the $99 that will give you one check up per year. We could not have any services unless we paid the $99.00 fee which to me is a membership fee.

Stay away from this rip off company. The front office staff were rude.

Read
Review #160708 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer160708.

Other Company in Edinburg, Virginia - No Response-No form 1098

company has NOT responded to numerous request for a form 1098 for mortgage interest paid that I need to file my taxes....

I have called, contacted by internet, called again--it looks like they broke the law by not sending it ut originally as required, but to top that off, they cntinue to defy me by not responding after indicating on the telephone--after I finally reached someone--that they would comply and send the form to me........

this bank had pursued me for a refinance and or new finance but now since my loan is paid off with them they seem to have no record of ever servicing me.....

Read
Review #160670 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer160670.

Other Company in Boston, Massachusetts - I been charged in my credit card without my authorization

I my name is Rrezarta Martini

The concern that i have is that i am being charged from your website $1/moth. I have no idea what is that but i guess someone is using my credit card. Please i want to cancel the membership as soon as possible.

And if i can get a refund beack i will realy appriciate. Also the checking account that i am charged on is in my husband's name too. His name is Zef Martini.

Our address is 96 Central St S. Weymouth, Ma 02190 Phone# (781)335-0135

I don't think you may need more information to cancel this as soon as possible

Please let me know when this program will be cancel.My email add. is www.Redokhs@msn.com or www.wolfstwin@msn.com. Thank you for your time and i hope i will hear from you soon.

Read
Review #160636 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer160636.

Other Company in Los Angeles, California - Stupidity

I went to a club with a free pass so they took my drivers license for liability.I had a tour then a good workout.I got a phone call and had an emergency so I went up front to get my license and leave but the *** left the premises with it so I was stuck waiting. I can't believe how *** they were.Nobody even said sorry just here's your license.They lost my membership!

I was so upset that I couldn't have talked about joining even if I had wanted to.I hope they see this review and send me a month long free pass but I'll go to another gym in my area.

Read
Review #160617 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer160617.

Other Company in Huntsville, Texas - Billing/customer service

I was extremely pleased with product, however, after separate attempts to make changes to billing (credit card), I was very disappointed in lack of trying to correct this problem and come across unsimpathic to my frustration with this matter. Simply wanted to change auto-ship billing information and third time apparent that I was not a valued customer!!

I can't imagine Ms. Crawford approving of your poor customer service and regret to have to seek out another product.

Too bad I can't speak to her directly as I am sure she would like to know this. Farewell MB

Read
Review #160610 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer160610.

Other Company in Chatham, New Jersey - They are worthless *** to the humans

young ladies start thinking!!!don't let these scammers get their way with you, value yourself to the highest degree. this man and the one that are like him will be held accountable, they will suffer, they will be used and humiliated the same way they have used others to have a sick life of luxury..

all these people that work for this guy will pay...i will be happy when that happens. how dare you keep using the beautiful bodies the universe has given us for your sick extortion of goodness.

you are evil.. and there will be justice soon...i hope you get this you *** piece of garbage.

Read
Review #160576 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer160576.