LostIds.com - FRAUD! - Chinese SCAM Website! NO ACTUAL PRODUCT!

LostIds.com is a SCAM! They insist on CASH or a BLANK money order!

They make it appear that they are located in Canada, but they are actually running a CHINESE INTERNET SCAM! There is NO actual product and NO response to inquiries. NO real address, NO phone, NO email address and NO response to messages on their contact form!

CONSUMER BEWARE!

This is a PHONY website!

I foolishly sent in the cash as directed, mailed it via Global Priority Mail to what turned out to be an anonymous Mail Drop, and never heard anything again. Since then I have found they are a Chines criminal enterprise that has been scamming people for a while!

FAKE ID REVIEW SITES PROMOTING THEIR OWN SITES

I wasa employed by fake id guru and and fakeid uk and undergroundreview to post bad reviews against all their competition sites.

These sites make glowing reports about their own sites and then ask the employees to write bad reviews against every site which they do not own. Here is a list of sites owned by the smae fake id reviewers who also own the fake id sites and review sites.

The losers decided not to keep their end of the bargain, so now i am going to expose their talents for all who depend on the review sites.

Okay here is the real truth, and I am going to expose it. I was employed by undergroundreviews.com

We are paid to post bad reviews against the competitor sites and then get a commission for each link that is clicked thru us, . well the *** never paid me so i am exposing them.

You should send a email to any online id comapny, even if they have a question answer page, and if you get a response they are legitimate, if not they are a scam site. Underground review owns all the sites they review listed here:

I-D-E-N-T-I-F-I-C-A-T-I-O-N

I-D-E-N-T-I-F-I-C-A-T-I-O-N DETAILS

THIS IS TO PROMOTE THEMSELVES

THEY OWN ALL THESE BOGUS SITES:

THEIDCENTRE.COM

PHATISM.COMID-SHOP.CO.UK

phatism ID, ID-Shop, and Fluxcard all link to us.

This is why their logos are found on this site.

Belvine

[April 1998]

[www.belvine.co.uk]

Currently 3.83/1012345678910 Belvine Rating: 3.8/10 (172 votes cast)

Photo-ID

[May 2000]

[www.photoid.co.uk]

Currently 4.47/1012345678910 PhotoID Rating: 4.5/10 (231 votes cast)

phatism ID

[June 2000]

[www.phatism.com]

Currently 5.40/1012345678910 phatismID Rating: 5.4/10 (431 votes cast)

Fluxcard

[August 2000]

[www.fluxcard.com / www.phidentity.com / www.unidp.com]

Currently 3.64/1012345678910 Fluxcard Rating: 3.6/10 (206 votes cast)

FantasyCard

[February 2001]

[www.fantasycard.co.uk]

Currently 4.24/1012345678910 FantasyCard Rating: 4.2/10 (153 votes cast)

ID-Shop

Currently 3.93/1012345678910 IDShop Rating: 3.9/10 (136 votes cast)

Next Day ID

[www.nextdayid.com / www.nextdayid.net / www.nextdayid.co.uk / www.toneaholic.com / www.id-unknown.co.uk / www.samedayid.com / www.sneakshady.com / www.fake-id.biz]

Currently 4.08/1012345678910 NextDayID Rating: 4.1/10 (156 votes cast)

[www.fakeidentification.co.uk / www.fakeidland.co.uk]

Currently 4.57/1012345678910 FakeIDLand Rating: 4.6/10 (211 votes cast)

[www.fakecard.co.uk / www.uwantid.com / www.ukidcards.com / www.agecards.com / www.fakeid.org.uk / www.securecards.co.uk]

Currently 3.78/1012345678910 FakeCard Rating: 3.8/10 (126 votes cast)

Phake ID

Currently 4.48/1012345678910 phakeid Rating: 4.5/10 (160 votes cast)

Well Cool Stuff

[??? 2005]

[www.wellcoolstuff.com/fakeids/]

Currently 3.97/1012345678910 WellCool Rating: 4.0/10 (123 votes cast)

CAUTION YEAH RIGHT. IT IS OWNED BY THEM TOO

MYOIDS

[ID TEMPLATE LISTING]

COMMENTS: NOT ALLOWING NEW CUSTOMERS

Good *** you also own this site

OWNED BY THEM

BAD

FAKE ID GURU

THEIR OWN SITE TO PROMOTE THEMSELVES

IDSFAST DETAILS

All the fake id messge boards and review sites about fake id is 85% ownership of the fake id sites and i know cos i am hired to do exactly that and post bad reviews using different names, addresses and email so watch out and do not believe the review sites

Lowell, Massachusetts, United States #620676

I am one of the idiots that fell for this SCAM!!!!

I received in the mail a piece of paper with one of the pctures i sent them.

BIG SCAM DON"T THROW AWAY YOUR MORY

I purchased a divorcede decreee.

In return got nothing

Custom Contracting is a multifaceted company that has years of combined experience in the residential business. We are a family run experience in the residential and commercial business.

We are a family run business with life long ties to the construction industry. We have extensive experience in new construction, remodeling, additions, decks, and storm recovery repairs.

www.custom-contracting.ca

If they want real so contact me private...but 99$ is a myth...you should know by this prices..its fantasie!!!

secured-lic@z1p.biz

I sent in my money waited and waited, finally contacted them and was actually answered and told they would trace the order. I finally received the picture i'd sent them along with a blank virtual id card and a piece of plastic laminate. This site is just a scam run by a bunch of scumbags!

Thank you guys for the info: I was getting ready to make the same misstake. Just like you guys.

Thank you very much. An sorry for your guys lost.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #201449

LostIds is an appropriate name - no ID will ever be found in your mailbox!!! Lost $$ would be a better name because you are basically throwing your money away if you send them cash as instructed.

Trying to help others not make the same mistake that I did.

Wish I had read this website before I threw my money away. They are low life thieves.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #200631

There is a reason that there is no one to call or contact. They are busy out spending your money and will NEVER send you an ID.

They can talk about the competition posting bad comments, but try contacting them before hand and have a way of contacting them other than the e-mail on their website. You will not get one because you can never get contact who can be held accountable. I am telling you not to use them and I am speaking as a person who was robbed.

They promoted a product, I followed their instructions, sent them my money and never heard from them again. DON'T DO IT!!!!

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #200624
:( This site is truly a scam. They should be lostids.***...because it is a big ***.

I sent my $$ months ago and tried a bunch of times to find out what was going on. When they did respond they were very rude and a bit threatening. There is no way to hold them responsible so shame on me for falling for their ***.

Don't do the same ~ if you really feel the need to give your money away, pick a good charity. These guys are low life thieves!!
#194305

OTHER COMPETITOR SITES ARE PAYING PEOPLE TO POST FAKE REVIEWS ON VARIOUS WEBSITES THEN THEY DIRECT THEM, TO THEIR OWN SITE. BEWARE. DO NOT TRUST ANY SITE THAT POSTS A REVIEW ON ITSA COMPETITION

ALL FAKE ID REVIEW SITES AND FORUMS ARE SET UP BY THE COMPETITION SITE IN ORDER TO GAIN YOUR BUSINESS...SO DO NOT ORDER A ID OR DRIVER LICENSE FROM ANY SITE THAT HAS REVIEWS ABOUT OTHER SITES...THEY WILL ALWAYS DIRECT YOU TO A SITE THAT THEY OWN...WATCH OUT FOR THESE SCAM SITES POSTING AGAINST OTHER COMPETITOR SITES

Warning - fake id guru and undergroundreview has competitor sites have hired a new set of employees to post bad reviews against all other fake id sites.

I am an ex employee and was told to post bad reviews against all competition websites...this is a total devious way of getting you to order form their own site.

CAUTION YEAH RIGHT. IT IS OWNED BY THEM TOO

MYOIDS

[ID TEMPLATE LISTING]

COMMENTS: NOT ALLOWING NEW CUSTOMERS

Good

UK-I-D

[ID LISTING]~~~

OWNED BY THEM

BAD

FAKE ID GURU

THEIR OWN SITE TO PROMOTE THEMSELVES~~~

21 days ago by Charles B [send email]

COMMENTS: NOT ALLOWING NEW CUSTOMERS

Good

UK-I-D

OWNED BY THEM

BAD

FAKE ID GURU

THEIR OWN SITE TO PROMOTE THEMSELVES

18 days ago by Shell [send email]

hay

has annyone actually gotten an id card from one of these sites??

if so can u please help me out?

it would be soo appreciated

7 days ago by Hanna [send email]

Please note the postings here are bogus. We are a bunch of college and high school students hired by sites like myoid and fakeid uk messge board to post fake reviews about all sites. the majority of these reviews are bogus and only posted to recommend other websites of competitor sites.

#194303

The site lostids.com is legitimate and the people posting this are just pissed competitors. I have ordered many products from them and they deliver and one of the best sites for buying novelty id card.

Rand

Jackson, Tennessee, United States #633483
@Very satisfied customer

Is this really true Randy?

#194298

A load of croak i got my id today, i read this *** a few days after placing my order and was worried i lost my money, this is for sure some loser or madd writing this fake review or the police

#190247

When I complained about not receiving anything... and told them I would post my experience on Complaints sites...

they wrote back threatening to publish my personal information... name address, etc.... along with a statement that I was a ***! I have the email from them I can forward to anyone who wants to see it.

I have also reported them to every agency I could think of. These are gutter level Chinese animals!

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #189445
whatever you do...do not fall for this ripoff! I didn't do my homework and sent $$ as directed by their website.

I am out over $100 and despite MANY attempts to get a response to where my order was...the most I ever got was a very RUDE response back......Do not fall for this scam!!

They are nothing but thieves!!! :(

I am embarrassed to say I was taken also! Looking back, I don't know how I could have been so ***.

Six months and nothing.... only a canned response that comes a few weeks after I email.

I looked into them further and found out it is a Chinese scam. I'll feel better after we nuke these bastards!

I too fell for this SCAM! Do NOT do it!

I sent over $100 and have received nothing.

I wish I had checked out these complaint boards first. I was a fool for sure.

I unfortunately fell for this scam too! All the warning signs are there....while I did get a response to my initial inquiry, it was a standard response that they send to any inquiry ~ it never addressed my questions So now I am out over $100....don't do it!!!!

I have just been reading these reviews and I can tell that the site really is a scam. How can I tell? Because the scammers reply is "oh its the competition trash talking"

well if it were the competition, then they would be saying, "don't go to this website, actually www._____.com is the right website"

but their not saying that... they just got scammed.

I got ripped by these criminals too!

It's a total scam!

LostIds.com is a RIPOFF!

How strage i just got my license obviously writtn by the competition

thy r the best

Yeah... add me to the list.

They got me too. It's a total scam!

Ibi, Valencia, Spain #154247

eh its been 2 weeks. still nothing. and they dont reply to my emails.

"Lena" is from :Lost Ids. It is a scam! There is no "competitor" site because they are a one of a kind fraud!

Why do you think they want CASH or a BLANK money order?

Does that sound like a reputable business to you?

That's the Chinese for you! Barely above an animal!

This is such *** cos i ordered a dl from them and got it in few weeks

the scammer is the competitor site who probably wrote this ***

Yeah... I got scammed by these guys too!

I feel like an *** now! I can't believe they don't get shut down.

*** thanks man i knew it was to good to be true

View more comments
ScammedByLostIds
Review #161353 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in New York, New York - 8inone

This man just likes to abuse women.He will sweet talk you and take you for a ride to get relief. Don't fall for his sweet talk.

I reported him and they still allow him on the site. What is the point of reporting someone if they don't care enough to do anything about it. They want a minimum of 100 words for this. I don't have 100 words.

It doesn't take long to describe dirt. If any woman is looking for a good man, he is not the one.

Stay away! You will be glad you did.

Read
Review #161343 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer161343.

Other Company in Buffalo, New York - I will not share my debit card for something they say is free, my account was cleaned out by givi

I will not give out my debit number to anyone who say I won something is free, i have had my checking account cleaned out by giving the number of my debit card out.

I do not want to pay to sue someone I don't know. After reading some other complaints I feel these free things are a scam to acquire personal information.

I talked to Kim Franklin at 9:45 0n April 7th. If i want to accept the free offer they said i won, why cant ireceive the $1000 fre shoping spree i won and let me decide if i want their magazine offer.

i do not like to be brow beaten into buy ing something not useful to me. do not want to be bothered by thiscompaany ever again.

Read
Review #161214 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer161214.

Customer complaint

matt assistant manager needs people skill training at coffs harbour i hAVE people skills retail hospitality bank now selling tickets after hitrun 2 give community back what they gave me but rudness is not on sorry i will not put foot in those doors again i feel on entering the store i feel clostafobic you only have one way in you cant get out quick enough the products look the same my great niece wanted some baked beans she said theses are not real tomato sauce at 4 year old one takes notice off this i needed 2 make these comments as very frustrating

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #131211

Matt may need people skills but you need to go back to second grade and work on your spelling and grammar.

Review #161205 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer161205.

Other Company in Ashtabula, Ohio - Made my mouth drop

I received a package tuesday 4/6/10 and opened the box. 1 item I ordered was cropped stretch pants (3pk)prod#uop-cll.

I was going to try on the pink pair and noticed they were dirty from top to bottom and had a hole in the leg that looked like a cigarette burn !!!

I am very, very pissed to see that this was shipped out to me and someone has worn them and they were repackaged like that ! I am a good customer and like your company but am very disappointed about the incident.Yvette Alleyne(919)633-5130

Read
Review #161180 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer161180.

So;mehow got my info without my consent & charged my credit card!

I don't know who they are or how they got my information all I know is when looking at my bank statement there they were along with myeasysaver.com and I did not authorize either company nor do I know what or where they got my information. this makes me angry and Very Concerned about my Identity thieft! how may other people are out there like I am?

I plan to contact the three different credit places and put a possible id theift on my name so they will contact me before giving any answers on my credit report to anyone.

Read

You need a police report to do that same thing happen to me, so get that police report, and lock down your credit.

Review #161084 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer161084.

Other Company in Chandler, Arizona - Company sent unauthorized shipment.

I called company to cancel my association with them. They would not allow me to email them or fax a letter with my signature.

The only choice given was to send a letter via snail mail. On April 2, 1010 I received an email saying that my association with them had been canceled. Then on April 6, I get an email telling me they had sent a shipment which was after the email I received canceling my association with them. The company would not cancel the shipment with UPS.

My credit card was charged. I will never buy from them again as they are difficult to deal with and their products are overpriced.

Read
Review #161075 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer161075.

Other Company in Milledgeville, Georgia - You can't remember me but debt money from me

I had a hard time being able to login to you. I had to come threw your complaint section.

Just to say CANCEL me. I thank God I took my paycheck of that card. I never want this and I'm sorry I wasted your time. Please CANCEL me, 4-6-2010.

Thank you Angeline Harris. P.S. check your records you'll see I never order anything to be charged for and that was wrong. The people involved were just doing the job taught by you and that's cool.

I'm not mad with anyone are anything there's no need to be. I just want to be CANCELED from your program.

Read
Review #161027 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer161027.

Cannot get my investment $ back. No one gives you a straight answer. The runaround is all I get

Invested quite a bit of $. Now, I don't get any monthly checks (supposed to get 6%.) I don't get any legit statments.

Only statements that say my money is "illliquid." I can't get an answer when I will get my money back. It is always "in 3 weeks, 1 month, soon." Is there no end in sight? They are currently seeking new investers yet they cannot back up their current investments. What are these people living on?

My money, I'm sure. Where is my money?

I can't get any answers. At this point, I don't think I will get my investment back.

dianenca

Did you contact the FDIC or Federal Trade Commission? Almost every overseer has a website. If they don't have an online complaint option, get their mailing address for corporate office and write them, cc'g the FDIC and Fed Trad Commission.

badbluemoon62

Was it was E*Trade / They have a tendency to freeze accounts, and not return money, even that labeled as cash.They have effectively stolen $50K in my IRA in their auction rate security fraud sales back 2007, and I still cannot get my money back.E*Tradae is a Ponzi scheme imo.

dianenca

You didn't say what or who you invested in but you probably got caught in a Ponzi scheme and you won't get your money back. Try reporting them to the FBI.

I just recently saw a segment on Ponzi schemes, Madoff and other crooks and the FBI want to know about these kind of shinanigans. Be sure to have all of your paperwork in front of you when you make your complaint with them.

Kearneysville, West Virginia
Review #161003 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer161003.

Other Company in Johnston, Rhode Island - Scratched hardwoods

i had rent a center pick up a living room set and a television that i no longer was in need for. the gentle men that came was in a rush 3 hours late for pick up. they could not fit the furniture thru the doorway as they were trying they scratched up my brand new oak real hardwood floor, when i told them what they did and showed them one of the men told me it was a trap.told me why do they have to fix it.very rude i called the mananger right away, this needs fixing.

rcardilli
Review #160999 is a subjective opinion of poster.