Other Company in Portland, Oregon - They did not find a cut so large on my cats tounge that it was almost cut off.

i took my cat into them and told them i didn't have alot of money.i discribed to them what was the problem.in short she could not eat and was having trouble with slobbering.they took her and put her under as she is a picky cat.they looked in her mouth to check her teeth and said they were fine,gave her a bath and took lumps of fur off her,gave me some flea stuff

and told me to make sure she stays on hard food to keep the tarter down.

well that should have been the flag,i told them she could not eat hard food,they didnot listen.they did nothing to fix what was wrong.took her to another vet and he listened and found the cut.

Read
Review #162060 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer162060.

Other Company in San Diego, California - Paid in full a month ago still no mattress!!!!!!

This is the very worst customer service I have ever experienced. I am reporting this to channel seven news..consumer bob.I bought and paid cash for amattress that was originally to be delivered the following week. Your company called and said it would be two more weeks before it could be delivered. I had to go out of town and so rescheduled the delivery. I was then called out of town on family bussiness and became ill unable to be at home for the delivery. I called to reschedule and had to pay another $40 for

delivery to be rescheduled. Supposedly it was to be delivered five days ago. I called and it was not in the computer and now Ihave to wait another week. My company, for which I bought the mattress is leaving tomorrow. By the way they have been sleeping on the floor. I am 77 years old, and on a limitted

budget. I know that trust with your company is destroyed and I will make

it my purpose to inform others of negligent attitude by your staff

Read
Review #161995 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer161995.

Other Company in Pittsburg, California - Harassing calls to "emergency contact"

Harassing calls to "emergency contact"

It appears that, though I have no verification from my son or the company, my adult son, or daughter in law had some loan or business arrangement with this horrible company.

I started receiving calls from this organization about three weeks ago and the calls have become increasingly harassing and disrespectful.

The first call I received was patently deceptive: While out of town I got the first call and did not answer, as I did not recognize the number. The caller left a message on my cell phone voice mail that I was being called because I was listed as an emergency contact for my son (30 years old and married, not a minor child), they had his full name and indicated that I must call immediately. I don't have to tell any parent reading this, how I felt upon hearing that. The company did not indicate that they were attempting to reach my son, or even that it was a business call. In a panic, I dialed the 800 number and was shocked to get the standard Press 1 for this and press 2 for that. I immediately recognized it as a sales or collection call and when I spoke to the agent- I indicated how disgusted I was. No apology she simply demanded that I have my son call her. She refused to say why and I hung up.

I gave my son the message, and he indicated he would call and find out what it was about. Since that time, I have received no less than 15 calls at hours. The messages have become increasingly threatening and disrespectful. I spoke to one of the reps today who refused to tell me if my son or daughter in law even had any account with them, only that one of them needed to call. I told him that he needed to stop calling me, as I am on the do not call registry and he laughed at me, telling me that the calls would stop when they got the call they needed. He said he did not know or care about the do not call registry

I had to go through 3 different reps to finally get my name off this harassment list. These loan shark companies are out of control. I am a middle aged single woman who has been unemployed and seeking a job for months and these calls are a constant waste of my time and energy, as well as a personal violation and waste of my phone time. I would strongly suggest that anyone considering doing business with these creeps reconsider and go else where. If you must open yourself up to business with them, at least do not drag friends and relatives into the muck and mire. Perhaps you should put someone you don't like as an emergency contact.

Read
Review #161961 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer161961.

Other Company in Atlanta, Georgia - Telling Lies

We are renting to own a television. We have been told several different things on when payments are due.

We make our payments on time like we are suppose to be doing and then they come out to the house to pick up it up like we have not made any payment or send letter telling us we owe a large amount of $$$ that we do not owe. We call about the letters and speak to the manger of the store and he tells us not to worry because it was sent out be mistake. This has happens to many times to count not to mention very embarrassing when they come out to your house. This will be the one and only time that I rent from them.

I know it was a mistake when they came to deliver the TV and we was getting the run around for them to bring out. If you are considering this place you best beware.....

Read
Review #161946 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer161946.

Other Company in Pasadena, California - Exorbitant charges

I took my dog to this place because I got a coupon for a free exam. When I got there, of course, they told me that there were a million things wrong with my dog and that it would cost a billion dollars to fix it.

They advertised a $250 dental cleaning with a **does not include blood work**. Well, the blood work is needed in order to safely put your dog on anesthesia and it costs $100. So, why the heck don't they just advertise it as $350? This was the first sign of ridiculous hidden charges and a reason why I should have just left. But, since my dog really needed a dental cleaning, I agreed to use their services.

On the estimate they gave me, they tried to put as many unnecessary procedure as they could (and the charges were exorbitant). This included a $75 miscellaneous charge, which they claim was a buffer for unforeseen costs (i.e. medications, blah blah blah). The lady said, "We usually try to OVERESTIMATE your costs so that there are no surprises." I had to ask them to remove everything that was absolutely unnecessary to make the cost of the procedure more reasonable. When they came back with a revised estimate, it was $250 less than their original quote. This was the second sign that I should have just left. But at this point I had already agreed to pay $100 for the blood work so naively, I agreed. Little did I know, I was actually signing away my life savings to this place.

During my dog's dental appointment, they called me telling me that they had charge me more money because of tooth extractions. The vet said that she extracted 2 teeth (which were painful for my dog) and 3 fell out on their own when she was cleaning but I still got charged for it~ an extra $160! Then she said that there was a mass in his mouth and that a biopsy was needed to make sure he doesn't have cancer. I didn't feel comfortable with it and asked several times if this was really really needed and if it was really a cause for concern. Of course, she said yes and of course, it cost me~ an extra $250.

Now, guess how much the medications came out to be? You guessed it~ their "overestimated buffer" of $75. The vet actually said the words "I was trying very hard to stick to estimate." Which means, that whatever they put on that piece of paper, they will try their best to charge you that amount and much much more.

Yesterday, I got a call from the vet. I'm sure you can guess what it's about. She said, "The biopsy results look great. It looks like your dog just had an inflammation because he needed dental work. Nothing cancerous." Exactly what I suspected. But *** me agreed to pay an extra $250 to find out.

I would actually rate this place 0 out of 5 stars if I could. I would not take my dog here if I were you, unless you were ready to declare bankruptcy.

constu
Review #161934 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Meriden, Connecticut - Mortgage refinance & appraisals

everyone who is a HOMEOWNER who may REFINANCE or any POTENTIAL BUYERS should e-mail or give a quick call to their state representative to complain about the new system, where management companies now order the appraisal on your home.

they charge $75-$200 more than regular fees and they basically do nothing. they pay the appraiser a smaller portion of the fee than in the past, and keep the rest. they are not required to have a license in most states and are not liable for anything. some smaller companies have just shut down keeping the fees they have collected leaving appraisers unpaid. next, they open up with a new name.

AND lastly....a large portion of management co.'s are not independant. many are owned by the lenders or banks. your bank is not only making a profit by lending you money, but is making more money by ordering the appraisal thru their OWN mangement company. AND, if you decide not to do business with that bank or lender, you have to have another appraisal done and pay again! yet another sign of corporate greed. this system was put in place to protect consumers. i fail to see how this protects anyone. many years ago there were systems in place to do this very thing..... WITHOUT making homeowners OR BUYERS pay.

FORTINLG
Review #161929 is a subjective opinion of poster.

KNOW YOUR RIGHTS IF UR GETTING SUED

JUST A NOTE TO PEOPLE THAT IF YOU ARE BEING "SUED" FOR "DEFAMATION". IF YOU ARE NOT "THREATENING" THAT PERSON THAT YOU ARE EXPOSING THEN YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR RIGHTS!

THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU TO BE SUED IF YOU ARE NOT "THREATENING" OR ANY "POTENTIAL BODILY HARM" ON THAT PERSON! THEREFORE, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE! THIS IS NOT THE MIDDLE EAST HERE PEOPLE! WE AS AMERICANS HAVE THE R-I-G-H-T TO SAY/EXPOSE WHATEVER WE WANT ABOUT OTHERS AS LONG AS THERE IS NO "THREAT" OR "POTENTIAL TO THREAT/INFLICT BODILY HARM OR INJURY" TO THAT PERSON WE ARE EXPOSING!

I WANT TO MAKE THIS ANNOUNCEMENT TO EVERYONE WHO IS READING THIS BECAUSE WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXPOSE ANYONE WE WANT! AND I WOULD LIKE TO LET THE IDIOTS WE ARE EXPOSING TO KNOW - JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ABLE TO "DEFAME" YOU ON THE NET...THAT DOESNT MEAN WE CANT DO "WORD OF MOUTH" LOL!!! AND JUST COZ WE CANT GO UNDER YOUR WEBSITE TO EXPOSE YOU....WE WILL AND CAN GO UNDER EVERY OTHER WEBSITE AVAILABLE TO EXPOSE THE B-A-S-T-A-R-D OUT OF YOU! THE REASON WHY IM POSTING THIS UP IS COZ SOME *** TRIED TO "SUE" ME FOR "DEFAMATION" AND THIS PERSON WAS ACTING LIKE A 'TEMPER TRANTRUM THROWING KID"!!!

WELL "KID"....GROW UP AND GET A *** LIFE! THIS "KID" TRIED TO GET ME INTO "TROUBLE" BUT IM GONNA EXPOSE THE B-A-S-T-A-R-D OUT OF YOU SO TERRIBLY ON HERE ON ALL THE WEBSITES I CAN FIND EVEN IF IT AINT YOUR OWN SITE LOL! DEAL WITH IT! YOU PIECE OF *** YOU KNOW WHO THE *** YOU ARE ***!

THIS "KID" DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO TREAT ME AND DID TOO MANY *** THINGS AND I TRIED TO TELL THIS *** HEAD WHAT THE PROBLEMS ARE BUT "KID" WOULDN'T LISTEN COZ "KID" THOUGHT THEY CAN HANDLE IT BUT "KID" DOESN'T HAVE COMMON *** SENSE THAT'S WHY "KID" WENT DOWNHILL IN EMPLOYEMENT! IM SO GLAD IM NOT AT "KID'S" PLACE ANYMORE! IM SO GLAD I FOUND ANOTHER AND IM MUCH MUCH MUCH HAPPIER NOW!!! "KID" DID ME A FAVOR BY GETTING RID OF ME BUT WAS *** IN HOW AND WHY HE GOT RID OF ME!!

THAT WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF "KIDS" LIFE! HE *** WITH THE WRONG PERSON! NOW IM EXPOSE THE "˜***' OUT OF HIM IN PERSON (WORD OF MOUTH) AND ON THE INTERNET!

JUST COZ I CANT GO UNDER "KIDS" NAME ON THE WEBSITE…THAT DOESN'T MEAN I CANT GO UNDER ANY O-T-H-E-R SITES TO EXPOSE THE "˜***' OUT OF "KID"! I WILL GO UNDER ALLLLL THE WEB SITES AND EXPOSE THE *** OUT OF "KID"!

Salter Path, North Carolina, United States #248701

I am exposing roto rooter for sending out unlicensed poersons to do plumbing work...a license is required in order to do plumbing in 31 states. Im ok doing this right?

Review #161871 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer161871.

Other Company in Bethany, Illinois - The worst company ever!!!

I was called about a natural gas bill in another state where I never lived. I tried to explain that this was a fraudelant account by someone who had stolen my social security number but the girl who worked for them was too *** to listen.

When I requested all the information of this bill she told me to get a copy of my credit report and look for myself! Well, I had it already and there is nothing on that.

So when I called back and told them I would not talk to her,I got my info. Idiots!!!!

Bethany, Illinois
Review #161825 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer161825.

Other Company in Chicago, Illinois - Crack Lens

Had my Glasses for 5 months and the lens started cracking along the top under the frame. They took the glasses to the back to the person who makes the glasses who also get a commission for what they make.

They decided it wasn't,t the lens and that i would have to pay 1/2for new Glasses. This pair of Glasses cost me $500.00 They not only lost me as a customer but also my wife and son as customers.

For total of $1500 a year. With this kind of service I hope they will go out of Business.

Read
Review #161711 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer161711.

Airhostess blackmail

respected sir/madam , i am writing you this letter as a senior citizen and a worried father . i have great regards for you airline and am a frequent traveller locally. i am i a dire situation and hence need your immediate attention ,

till recently i was under impression that your staff is very good, as i on my many years of regular travelling had never faced a problem . on a recent flight from delhi to mumbai , our problems started. my son , arjun and me were travelling togather. your airhostes TINAMUNI THAPA approached us, she had tears in her eyes, we were concerned , she spoke of her problems with us, she said her mother was unwell in nepal and she had many issues, we gave her our numbers and departed .

the following week TINAMUNA THAPA called me up. we were under a good impression of your airline and staff and hence spoke. the following evening TINA called and said that she aws lonely and sad in mumbai and so we called her over, it was a also my wifes birthday , so we all met and exchanged thoughts. TINA THEN ASKED MY WIFE FOR A LOAN OF 50000 INDAIN RUPEES. for her mothers treatment in gawathi.

we did not refuse and helped . this went on for a long time , different excuses every time, as we do not have a daughter we obliged. herdemands got more every time, finally we had to stop.

we refused to give in to her demands and asked her to leave and not contact us. THIS IS WHEN THE FINAL BLOW CAME. she accused my son of having an affair with her . my son is engaged and hence got scared that tina would tell his girlfriend all wrong things.

TINA only got worse she started blackmailing my son and extorted great amounts from hom . finally tina went to all extents and tried to publically make a scene outside our building. this is when we had a joint meetings with my extended family and found out that TINAMUNI

has done this to several people . finding clients in JET AIRWAYS and blackmailing, young and married men.finally

finally we decided to contact JET personally . tina comes from a underworld background, also she is NOT QUALIFIED ENOUGH TO WORK AS AN AIRHOSTESS , SHE DOES NOT HAVE A IATA DEGREE AND ALSO TO EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND.

TINAMUNI THAPA IS A A WOMAN WITH A BAD CHARECTER WE DREAD HER CALLS. WE HAVE HEARD STORIES ABOUT DRUGS AND SEX. SHE HAS FILTHY LANGUAGE. LATE NIGHTS . FAST LANE LIFE AND HAS NO CLASS.

I AM THE JOINT OWNER OF A REPUTED FIRM ,WE ARE WORRIED ABOUR TRAVELLIND BY YOUR AIRLINE THANKS TO HER . WE REQUEST IMMEDIATE ACTION . WE ARE VERY SCARED TO CONTACT HER AND WOULD LIKE TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS. WE ONLY HOPE SHE DOES NOT DO THIS TO MORE PEOPLE LIKE US . SHE IS A DANGER TO SOCIETY. WE BEG YOUR HELP REGARDS

AMEETSINGH AND FAMILY ( we request TO BE ANONYMOUS)

Read

Unfortunately, you learned a hard lesson. You kindly chose to trust, give money and engage in conversations with this person of your own free will. Since it was done outside the realm of JetAirways, you might be better served going to your local authorities.

ameets12
Review #161708 is a subjective opinion of poster.