Other Company in Reston, Virginia - Not a Complaint ! A great PR idea for you !

I am an OLD lady and enjoy watching your variety of commercials on my TV.

During the Christmas holidays a few of your ads stated that you had everything for everybody in your stores. Well, I kept waiting for you to show me toys that children would like and you never did.

My idea is to manufacture Doll Houses with garages for little girls and boys that can be furnished with the exact duplicates of the furniture that you sell to their parents. Garages so that the litle boys can play with ca

rs and trucks and lawn mowers and everything that moves. The little girls will be playing with arranging the furniture differently every day and also taking the variety of dolls; Mom, Dad, sister, brother, grandma to different activities.

I am not aware of how you price furniture, but I do think that it would be a wonderful offer to GIVE the customer a dollhouse with at least one room of furniture. Say the set that the customer is buying - you give the miniature free. You can actually lose the cost of the doll house and miniature furniture in the cost of the full size set.

the customer does not have to be aware of that fact. You can also sell the doll houses and miniature furniture separately.

Do hope you follow-up on this idea. Christmas is around the corner.

Ruth Kraus

Read
Review #162783 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer162783.

Hair Dressers Can't Do It Right

I have been to 6-7 hairdressers in 3 years and tell them NOT to use warm or natural colors on my hair because I don't like it and I want ash cool tones. My hair pulls red, strawberry and orange out of everything.

Not one of these people every believes me. I had my roots done Thursday and the woman claimed she knew how I want my hair and she didn't style it when she sent me on my way so I went home wet headed. It dried a strawberry color and I have blond highlights and these two colors don't look good together. I called her up to complain and she said I should come right back for a toner.

I live 12 miles away and once home couldn't leave. She complained she had just mixed $6 worth of toner and now it was wasted.

Not wasted like to $60.00 I spent for a touch up! This is typical of every visit to pay a professional to color my hair.

Read

Hair coloring in my case is not a whim or fad. If I didn't have to do it I would certainly not bother with it. It's a difficult thing when your hair goes grey early on in life.

Save your money. Leave your hair natural. :)
mbsoul33
Review #162727 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Clifton, New Jersey - Customer relations

On or about March 15 , 2010 I purchased a battery for my 1976 VW-

The purchase was done by credit card

Recently I went to give them back the old core-

When I asked one of the register people what to do with the battery- she either did not understand the question or chose to ignore me

I went for a wiper blade a new purchase

Went back to the register with battery and new purchase

Another register person needed to check with the manager - being I didnt have my original receipt

With an attitude she told me that I needed the receipt.

I explained that it was a credit card purchase and you could look it up

Either they were too lazy or they are willing to loose my new sale and perhaps a customr

I am in customer service myself and I do know that you can always track a sale-

With your competition opening up many new locations -

I think it would be wise to retrain you personnel proper attitude when dealing with the public

This store is in Hackensak NJ-

I regret to tell you I will not go back to that location

Most of the personnel either have difficulty speaking English

The others have problem understanding it

Perhaps it was too early on a Saturday morning ,

Regrets -Ard

Read
Review #162722 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer162722.

Other Company in Milford, Connecticut - The tow company insists on a fax rather than a scanned email

The tow company towed away my car which I had lent to my daughter's boyfriend. I am 40 miles away from them, I live in the middle of the country at the bottom of a mountain and have no fax machine.

The tow company wants a copy of my license and a note with signature saying that the boyfriend can pick up the car. So I called them and say, "Look I can scan my license and signature but I can't climb the mountain to get to a store that has a fax machine." "Oh, no", the tow man says, "It must be a fax." Although he can not intelligently or otherwise explain why it must be a fax rather than a scanned email. There is no difference, they are both copies. Does he think that a fax is like star trek and it's beamed there?!

I have found others who also are fax addicted but they can't explain why.

If one can't explain why than it's time to question the logic. I wish we could get a public service message out their saying, "A scan is no different than a fax."

Read
Review #162674 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer162674.

Other Company in Norfolk, Virginia - Water Testing

I guess this is not a complaint, however, it might be a warning. I took a pool water sample yesterday.

I was shocked that I was told that my salt level read 3400 when my pool computer read 2700. They also told me that my calcium hardness read 87, which is way low... I went there because I thought that I would save some gas and time instead of going to Leslie's, where I usually go. After I received the results, I felt uncomfortable about the readings, so I decided to make the trip to Lesley's.

What a surprise... They told me that my salt level was at 2700. Another surprise was that my calcium hardness was at 210, which is in the range it needs to be. The only reason I am writing this is because I called The Rec Warehouse a few minutes ago and asked to speak to a manager.

I explained to him what happened out of courtesy, and he replied, "we get our stuff calibrated once a month, not sure if they do". Wow, won't be going back there!

jtvander
Review #162652 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in New York, New York - Tired of harrassment

I received phone call after phone call at my work from this place which I have never heard of before this,about something that had nothing to do with me! I had told them each time to stop calling me at work or I could get fired but to no avail.

When I asked for them to mail or email me information what this was about they refused. I finally had to warn them that if they continued to call and harrass me about something that had nothing to do with me I would contact my attorney.

So far I haven't heard from them. My guess, it's just a matter of time!

dcanavan
Review #162651 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Cloquet, Minnesota - Kept putting me off until it was too late

I was told for months that they were working on a loan modification. Even now that my home has been foreclosed on, i still call and they say they are still reviewing our loan modification.

Now it is too late to save the house. I feel like they strung us along, just waiting for us to be too far behind, so we couldn't catch up. We tried to get the payment lower once. They lowered it and then it crept up every month.

We called about the loan modification and they said they were working on it. In the meantime they sent no house payment statement and we got too far behind.

Then they directed us to project hope, whom we are still waiting to hear one thing from. Now we have nowhere to go!

Cloquet, Minnesota
Review #162603 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer162603.

Other Company in Nottingham, England - They took money from card without my permission

when i requested the product was a trial which i payed in total £2.63 on the 7th of March, then i received one packet, then another two packets arrive in a space of 3 weeks but then they without any consultation or permission (cln*teethcs)on the 8th March took £4.19, (Sii*onlnordr) took £59.77, on the 15th March, then on the 23th of March (Cln* theets) took £95.25,this is not acceptable no permission was given for these moneys to be payed to nor was i asked if i would to buy the product after the trial. i really annoyed.

carlosdesousa1
Review #162592 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Victoria, Texas - Harasses my family

This gentleman that works for this company named Jeff Tate consistently calls my cell phone asking for a payment on a collection account that is not even mine. He has hung up in my face while yelling, left harassing messages on my answering machine, and called me out of my name.

I cannot believe they are even allowed to do business with anyone because this is more than unprofessional. I simply called the number back to get information as to why they were calling another number of mine and he took it upon himself to take down my number and begin to call me daily. If my name isn't in their system for owing any debt I don't understand how that is legal to call me. Also when I answer the phone he yells that he wants the money, the money, the money.

He has hung up in my face 2 times while we were yelling at each other because I told him to stop calling and when I called back to asked why he called me and then hung up in my face he simply replied if I wasn't making a payment there wasn't anything to talk about.

I'm so frustrated because this is wasting my daytime minutes as well as demeaning to me for a debt that's not even mine. I would highly recommend people not hire them to collect funds for them.

starkymantx
Review #162584 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in San Jose, California - Just escaped

many thx for this site. I was abt to get into this mess. I guess they have only one ext and they give that to everyone for different names. After reading all the reviews I decided to stop discussinig with them. They gave be very good deal..

but it's better to stay away.

btw this site is not letting me to submit my comments,is asking you to type minimum 100 words so oooooooooooooooo

ooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooo

000

Read
Review #162543 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer162543.