Other Company in Oakley, California - Shop

I wouldn't shop in this store if it were thas store on the planet. This has got to be the lowest form of retail.

This company sucks big time. The management are nothing more than ***. Screw Lowes. This company should not even be allowed to exist.

The campany execs all belong in jail. Whay a POS company. I wouldn't let me worst enemies shop in the POS company. I would tell Bin Laden not to shop here...

I will tell everyone I know about how rotten this POS store is.

I have not one good word for this POS company.

Read
Review #164796 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer164796.

Other Company in Milwaukee, Wisconsin - Submitted $35 rebate check, did'nt come off purchase

cashier took my 2% rebate check at check out, but never came off my purchase, went back next day with my receipt, manager said they looked at survalance camera and said they never saw it, my brother-in-law was with me and saw the cashier take it, but they would not let us see the survalance tape, so I guess I got screwed out of $35 and some change!! I could of lost it, but I had the rebate check wrapped around two gift cards that I used on the purchase which I had to unwrap from my gift cards.

The first thing I handed her was the rebate check, then the gift cards!! But didn't pay attention, and got screwed!!

Read
Review #164790 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer164790.

Delivered me a toxic mattress

I can't breath,have a burning rash,headaches,nausia,lose of hair.I closed the room up because of the fumes. When it's hot it's horrrible.The company is prelude.I spoke to the co.

manager and was told to deal with it.Her name is Steffany Humphrey who also said she packed it herself.Never heard of managers packing anything especially being it was made in China.Liberty Mutual purchased this through this company not knowing that it was so toxic.I have spoke to them and they said it wasn't right but prelude doesn't seem to care. Thankyou Tammy

:cry
gflower
Loss
Review #164768 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Dawson Creek, British Columbia - This survery!!!

Only complaint I have is trying to figure out where to go for the survey! Just for the fun of it, look at your web site!

I tried to find out one and got asked for my cell phone number---don't have one and couldn't do anything else until I put in one! Then I got out of that and tried to go into another and it tells me that I'm already signed it. It isn't made for "normal" folk. There is pages and pages!

AND I just wanted to say SOMEWHERE the really good service I got from the girls in Prince George! The girl in paints at 9 Wedensday morning AND the girl that checked me through.

Both really professional and very knowledgeable AND really nice! Thanks

Dawson Creek, British Columbia
Review #164617 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer164617.

Other Company in Atlanta, Georgia - Asked to be removed, Alex hung up on me

I have been getting computer generated calls at work, several times a day and I always hang up on these calls, but the National Small Business Alliance keeps calling and calling and disturbing our office work. I finally got a third call the same day and waited several minutes to speak to someone and ask to be removed from their auto dialer.

I finally did get through to Alex, and asked for the company name and phone number, she gave me the company name and refused to give me the company phone number and wanted to know why I was asking her questions. I explained I wanted to know why my company was being called several times a day and I wanted my number taken out of their auto dialer.

I got that far and Alex hung up on me. RUDE company, run from it, do not work with this company, you are a fool if you do.

Read
Review #164611 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer164611.

Other Company in Jackson, Mississippi - Sued for Being Sick

I am Kidney Transplant patient and I am often placed in the hospital. And I have medicine that I must purchase on a monthly basis. I have been paying on my accounts and they had turned me over to a collection agency and they stated I was not paying enough money monthly and have turned me over to a Lawyer and they are taking me to court and suing me. I have 6 bills with them just from 2009. If I am unable to buy medicine then they are unable to collect from me.

SVANCE
Review #164527 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Tampa, Florida - I,am am pleased

i have lost 32 lbs in 2 months, i still have a way togo but its a good begining and has gave me the strength and indurance to walk 10 miles a day. i love the staff onna, she is helpful and the personal trainer is very good and know her stuff. i like the fact that there open 24-7 , when i wake up i go.they have a 91 phone air conditioned spinner machine,state of the art equipment.i give it a thumbs up, yes its hard work, i,d like to be around for a-while.

Read
Review #164481 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer164481.

Other Company in Hanover, Indiana - Mad and scamd

i tried to get a computer from them i cancled cuz they startd taken more money then was told then wouldnt refund me said if i want my money back i had to buy their stuff they dont giv back money now dats messd up dat was almost 700 and now they have changed numb. cuz i cant get hold of any1 for anythang wat do i do to get my money or merchandise something this is messd up and some one needs to giv us our money back and then some is there a numb or address dis was to be for my kids

Read
Review #164464 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer164464.

Other Company in Asheville, North Carolina - SHOES UNDER THE BED

I feel like I was mislead by the commercial advertisement of this product. First of all the advertisement pictures a product that is sturdy and able to contain 12 pairs of shoes - however, this product is made of flimsy fabric with no sturdiness what so ever.

The advertisement pictures the dividers made of cardboard or something that is sturdy. The dividers are not connected to the bottom so the shoes can go under the dividers very easily.

I had to take the seam out of one end and place a piece of cardboard on the bottom of it, just to be able to use it at all.

Read
Review #164415 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer164415.

Other Company in Charleston, South Carolina - Don't use them they are not trained properly

they are not trained properly and don't give you the correct paperwork, you end up doing all the paperwork yourself.. They are very uncapable of dealing with the public's hard earned money owed back!!!!!!

Thay overcharge..... If you need to have ammendments done do not go to them they give you the wrong paperwork and it comes back.. THEY are suppose to be pro's... They give you many people to do the paperwork, you never get one person to do the paperwork...

They are very unprofessional.. North Charleston SC do not use them for anything dealing with your hared earned money!!!!!!!

Read
Review #164406 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer164406.