Other Company in Houston, Texas - Totally dropping the ball!!!

I made an order 3-11-10 it was told to me that the order will arrive in 45 days. I was ok with that until 5days before del I called to confirm my order only to find it wasn't logged for delivery and no one had called to confirm.

I went in and spoke with the David Strall the store mgmt and he NEVER returned my calls I went in and tried to allow him to fix the problem at store level,but he NEVER returned my calls all i wanted was a call to know what happened to my furniture.I was given promised that he would take charge and follow-up with my order.

It has been 2 weeks since my del. date and I still don't know what the status of my furniture is.

Read
Review #164824 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer164824.

Other Company in Richmond, Virginia - Charlesgrey, pushing me away for no good reason

she and jewels, have constantly kicked out and around and me out and because of their stupidity, they remain. I have constantly had to remake Screen Names to re-enter. I have had to explain myself when I feel unneccessary. Your field of experice, wants to hold on 2 them, set those sails~~~~~~~~~~~~~ So, why am I the 1 to have not only launched her boat. seek some1 2 set your sail, and grab that rod ya fish with and use "him" for bait

It's all been good~ walk if the motor stops or call a cab~~~~~~~~~~~~You Can, just try-

Read
Review #164803 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer164803.

Other Company in Little Rock, Arkansas - Inattention to Complaints

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

My husband and I bought our new mobile home in December, 2009. We moved into it in January of this year, 2010.

While our home was sitting on the lot at the dealers, it went through a tornado that tore up quite a bit in the town of Lufkin. We were told that it only did minor damage to our home and we did not go by to check it out. We probably should have, but that is an error that we made, by not going by.

We were told that some shingles were torn loose and one window was blown out. The shingles were replaced with the wrong color.

At the time we took possession or our new home, we were given a certificate certifying the things done to make the home as presentable to us as possible. One thing that was certified to was that it had been thoroughly cleaned.

Before we could put anything into our home, we had to clean it thoroughly. The tops of the cabinet were filthy, even having razor blades left on top of them. All the shelves were dusty and had to be cleaned before I could put my dishes away. The front of the cabinets, also, had a fine layer of dust on them.

The closets were the same way and we could not put any of our clothes away until we had thoroughly cleaned all the closets, including the shelves. Both bathrooms had dirt and dust on all the cabinets, as well as the sinks and tubs.

If that was all that was wrong, we could have lived with that. But, the only thing that has been fixed by the Clayton representative is a hole around the drain line in the washroom. Our shower leaked on the floor, around the door. The representative from Clayton applied caulk, but the leak continued. My husband finally fixed it himself because we were tired of waiting on anyone from Lufkin and we wanted to be able to take a shower without water getting on the floor.

Also in the master bath, all the corners were messed up by whoever put up the sheetrock and mud. I'm not sure if this part was pulled apart by the tornado, or what happened, it just looks bad and we have asked that the corners be fixed.

Page 2

In the dining room it looks like sheetrock mud was spilled on the carpet and someone attempted to clean it up. There is a very obvious stain. I have asked that either the carpet be replaced with the same carpet, or I would prefer that linoleum be put in the dining room. To date, nothing has been done.

We have tried several times to get numerous things fixed and all that is ever done is that we are told that the company has been notified and they are always waiting on parts, or the items needed would have to be ordered. We still have not had any satisfactory repairs done on our home and no telephone calls keeping us up-to-date.

At the time of purchase, we were also told that our unit would be very cost effective as to utilities and that our electric bill would probably be around $90. It is our fault that we did not check that our windows were the ones we thought they were; however, we were trusting the representative at Clayton.

As of right now, we haven't found anything else wrong except for the things mentioned to the last repair guy that was here. All he did is make a list of the things wrong and we have never heard back from him. If we find anything else wrong, be assured that we will put it on the list.

Both of us really like our home, but we also want the things fixed that are wrong. We were told at the time we bought the home that their "service was great".

All we want is to be treated fairly.

Thank you for your time.

Wanda Forrest2705 FM 2109Huntington, TX 75949936-422-5602Koinonea@aol.com

Read
Review #164802 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer164802.

Other Company in Oakley, California - Shop

I wouldn't shop in this store if it were thas store on the planet. This has got to be the lowest form of retail.

This company sucks big time. The management are nothing more than ***. Screw Lowes. This company should not even be allowed to exist.

The campany execs all belong in jail. Whay a POS company. I wouldn't let me worst enemies shop in the POS company. I would tell Bin Laden not to shop here...

I will tell everyone I know about how rotten this POS store is.

I have not one good word for this POS company.

Read
Review #164796 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer164796.

Other Company in Milwaukee, Wisconsin - Submitted $35 rebate check, did'nt come off purchase

cashier took my 2% rebate check at check out, but never came off my purchase, went back next day with my receipt, manager said they looked at survalance camera and said they never saw it, my brother-in-law was with me and saw the cashier take it, but they would not let us see the survalance tape, so I guess I got screwed out of $35 and some change!! I could of lost it, but I had the rebate check wrapped around two gift cards that I used on the purchase which I had to unwrap from my gift cards.

The first thing I handed her was the rebate check, then the gift cards!! But didn't pay attention, and got screwed!!

Read
Review #164790 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer164790.

Delivered me a toxic mattress

I can't breath,have a burning rash,headaches,nausia,lose of hair.I closed the room up because of the fumes. When it's hot it's horrrible.The company is prelude.I spoke to the co.

manager and was told to deal with it.Her name is Steffany Humphrey who also said she packed it herself.Never heard of managers packing anything especially being it was made in China.Liberty Mutual purchased this through this company not knowing that it was so toxic.I have spoke to them and they said it wasn't right but prelude doesn't seem to care. Thankyou Tammy

:cry
gflower
Loss
Review #164768 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Dawson Creek, British Columbia - This survery!!!

Only complaint I have is trying to figure out where to go for the survey! Just for the fun of it, look at your web site!

I tried to find out one and got asked for my cell phone number---don't have one and couldn't do anything else until I put in one! Then I got out of that and tried to go into another and it tells me that I'm already signed it. It isn't made for "normal" folk. There is pages and pages!

AND I just wanted to say SOMEWHERE the really good service I got from the girls in Prince George! The girl in paints at 9 Wedensday morning AND the girl that checked me through.

Both really professional and very knowledgeable AND really nice! Thanks

Dawson Creek, British Columbia
Review #164617 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer164617.

Other Company in Atlanta, Georgia - Asked to be removed, Alex hung up on me

I have been getting computer generated calls at work, several times a day and I always hang up on these calls, but the National Small Business Alliance keeps calling and calling and disturbing our office work. I finally got a third call the same day and waited several minutes to speak to someone and ask to be removed from their auto dialer.

I finally did get through to Alex, and asked for the company name and phone number, she gave me the company name and refused to give me the company phone number and wanted to know why I was asking her questions. I explained I wanted to know why my company was being called several times a day and I wanted my number taken out of their auto dialer.

I got that far and Alex hung up on me. RUDE company, run from it, do not work with this company, you are a fool if you do.

Read
Review #164611 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer164611.

Other Company in Jackson, Mississippi - Sued for Being Sick

I am Kidney Transplant patient and I am often placed in the hospital. And I have medicine that I must purchase on a monthly basis. I have been paying on my accounts and they had turned me over to a collection agency and they stated I was not paying enough money monthly and have turned me over to a Lawyer and they are taking me to court and suing me. I have 6 bills with them just from 2009. If I am unable to buy medicine then they are unable to collect from me.

SVANCE
Review #164527 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Tampa, Florida - I,am am pleased

i have lost 32 lbs in 2 months, i still have a way togo but its a good begining and has gave me the strength and indurance to walk 10 miles a day. i love the staff onna, she is helpful and the personal trainer is very good and know her stuff. i like the fact that there open 24-7 , when i wake up i go.they have a 91 phone air conditioned spinner machine,state of the art equipment.i give it a thumbs up, yes its hard work, i,d like to be around for a-while.

Read
Review #164481 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer164481.