Other Company in Dubai, Dubai - Complaint about cleaning company service

The staff don't speak English we can not communicate with them , we can not give them any training for the standard standards we need to implement in the hotel . they have never worked in hospitality housekeeping area before

we need a good trained staff , they should have previous experience in hotels . they should know how to communicate with clients the should know how to clean the full bath rooms , how tho make clients beds and how to clean public area and restaurant , our objectif is to satisfied the clients and provide them a good services specialy in housekeeping area....

Read
Anonymous
Review #166350 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer166350.

Other Company in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - This brokers(agent) is a rip off

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING

TO ALL O/O COMPANY DRIVERS

I'M TELLING YOU TO WATCH OUT WHO YOU BOOK LOADS WITH @ L D I OUT OF NY.

I BOOKED A LOAD FOR 2,400 GOING TO CENTER VALLEY, PA WHEN I ASKED TO

HAVE A RATE CONFIRMATION BE SENT I NEVER GOT IT. WHEN I DID IT WAS

NOT FOR 2,400.00 BUT 2,100.00 . THEN I SAT FOR 16 HOURS WAITING TO

GET LOADED AND THE AGENT DAVE RICHARDS JR. TOLD ME I WOULD GET DETENTION

TIME AND NEVER GOT THAT YET EITHER. SO BE CAREFUL WHO WHO YOU GET TO

BOOK YOUR LOADS AS THIS GUY JUST BLEW SMOKE UP MY A** AND IS STILL

BLOWING SMOKE.I HAVE SENT HIM SEVERAL E-MAILS AND MADE PHONE CALLS TO

RESOLVE THIS ISSUE AND STILL NOTHING .HE WAS SO RUDE AND IGNORANT .

SO JUST WATCH WHO YOU DEAL WITH SO YOU DON'T GET A ROYAL SCREWING

LIKE I DID.

Read
Anonymous
Review #166300 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer166300.

Stop wasting money on mars missions

I personally think it's a wast of money to spend time and efforts trying

to find out what things are like on Mars, and any other planets.

It's not like we can actually go there to continually get what we would need if we found something that was suitable to be extracted.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that we need to take care of the planet we are on FIRST, before we concentrate on another planet.

I'm pissed because we spend too much time trying to figure out what's going on in another country or on another planet, that we neglect ours.

Read

1 comment

Anonymous
Vancouver, Washington, United States #677553
f mars, full waste of taxpayers hard earned money for nothing!
these space buffs are idiots using your money for idiotic ventures
we definetly can do fine without. who gives a *** what microbes
maybe but probably not had existed on mars millions of years ago?
wtf? use the money to fix our broken country. :(
Lswisdom7777
Review #166298 is a subjective opinion of poster.

NO me regresaron el dinero que les preste

En la ciudad de Los Angeles, California; Yo les preste $8,000 dollares a Jorge Berlanga Y Rodrigo Berlanga de Day Laborer's Entertainment y me dijeron que me pagarian $9,000 en 30 dias por sacarlos de un apuro financiero que tenian *** su pelicula "Ghost In The Ring"... Obviamente el plazo se vencio la semana pasada y no me pagaron - ni me llamaron para disculparse.

Hoy Martes 1ro de Junio, 2010 sigo sin ver mi dinero y sin poder pagar la renta. Estas gentes no tienen ni escrupulos ni conciencia, pues les dije que yo no era una persona rica y ademas vieron que manejaba un coche usado. Y les dije muy claramente que eran mis ahorros y mi sueldo lo que invertia a cambio de los $1,000 de interes que prometian, los cuales me hacian mucha falta. No me regresaron llamadas, ni e-mails solo un texto para decir que estaban todavia en Mexico, pero que el Martes me pagaban y nos veiamos en el mismo lugar en donde se les entrego el prestamo...

NO llegaron a la cita y ni siquera una llamada o aviso. Y recien les hable para darles la ultima oportunidad y me dijeron que estan en el estado de Puebla, pero que en 10 minutos me regresaban la llamada y les dije que me urgia pagar la renta, pero es claro que no me regresaron la llamada y acabo de hablar *** un abogado de Mexico que me dice que a Jorge Berlanga casi lo meten a la carcel por el Fraude que le hizo a la Señora Rocio Banquells.

What???Como es posible que me vieron la cara de *** si yo soy muy precavida y muy desconfiada, pues hay que darles credito a Jorge Berlana y a su hijo Rodrigo Berlanga, por que me engañaron hasta el final. Cuidado y mucho "ojo" para que no te dejes engañar y te quedes llorando de frustracion como lo estoy haciendo yo ahora, por lo que quiero compartir esta pena contigo, para que no te vayan a ver la cara.

Read

2 comments

Anonymous
#265096

pero ya lo paso a ***

ya lo agarro

la interpol

zoilaflores
#192899

Despues de un par de largas y diretes. Notifico que el dia 15 de Septiembre, 2010 por fin Jorge Berlanga de DAY Laborer's Entertainment me pago mi dinero y los intereses prometidos. Trate de borrar mi queja de Junio, 2010, pero el sistema no me lo permite, por lo que quiero aclarar que Los Berlanga, aunque estuvieron atrasados SI cumplieron *** el contrato, por lo que positivamente revindicaron su reputacion.

zoilaflores
Location
Littlerock, California
Review #166297 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Las Vegas, Nevada - Scam

scam beware! i was billed 2 times and it was supposed to be free, free trial that is for ten days, after that it's $87.47 a month even if you already paid the "Free trial" and paid for it already once, every month there after you will be billed again of same monthly payments of$87.47 a month even though you only received the product once.

Itt's like paying ONE product and paying for it every month, check your account regulary. this is something that the auhority needs to get involved to ths is just wrong.

Read
Anonymous
Review #166267 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer166267.

Never show up and charge for work not done.

I wouold never recommend this company to anyone wanting reliable honest service. I asked to have lawn mowing service done once a week.

The first time this company showed up was on april 21 to do spring clean up and they did mow. The next time I saw them was on May 3rd which by then I had already mowed since it had been two weeks since I seen them. The next time I see them is never. This is now June 1st and all I see is a 25.00 charge beign auto deducted foirm my checkign account.

I call and they say it is for mowing.

I wouldn;t trust these guys with a ten foot pole. I have reverted backt o doign my own mowing.

Read
fortune4515@Q.COM
Review #166266 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Willingboro, New Jersey - Billed for equipment I don't have

Being charged for 4 converters when I have only 3. This has been going on for over a year. Only explanation I get from *** service rep. is when

the package states price includes converter it really doesn't mean that.

I have written a letter stating my complaint and mailed it on 4/22 but have

not received any contact concerning the complaint. Hopefully someone will address this matter with this complaint. I am only adding this information so I can reach the 100 word minimum. Someone needs to contact me other than a service rep. to discuss the bill and try to understand the problem. Thank you

Read
ouatantq
Review #166240 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Jersey City, New Jersey - Bang up Job !!!

Your N.J. district managers are not dedicated to providing good quality work .

The craftsmanship of their employs are poor and not experienced enough to complete a panting site in a professional manner. The district managers are just as inexperienced when it regards to how a house is to be prepared before painting.Especially Adam Mcnicholas and Zack Magi sh .

The proof is in their work. The consumer will only be fooled by their inexperienced of the necessities of painting a house by college students who thrive on how much money they make and how fast they make it while the consumer is oblivious to the unprofessional work being done.

Read
Anonymous
Review #166222 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer166222.

Other Company in Plattsburgh, New York - Nearly Impossible to fulfill committment

I am finding it very difficult to fulfill my commitment. Anyone notice how hard it is to find "regular club price" movies?

That is how they keep stringing you along. If you don't want the featured selection, you are pretty much hanging out there with regard to fulfilling your commitment. I ordered a boxed set, OF COURSE that didn't count. So, I have been searching the website and the catalog when it arrives for movies priced over 19.95 that are not blu-ray, and I gotta say, it is like banging your head against the wall!

I was trying to get people to join to get a free movie, but I decided that I wouldn't do that to anyone I liked ~ major frustration!!! No recommendations from me for ANYONE to join.

Read
Anonymous
Review #166186 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer166186.

Other Company in Gardena, California - Memorial Day

It's a shame that a day set aside to honor those who have made the Supreme Sacrifice has become just another day to party and be used to make money. There is a movement to return Memorial Day to it's original date each year (30 May) and folks need to support this.

Memorial Day has degenerated into nothing more than a 3 or 4 day party week-end as well as another way for stores to make a profit off of the blood of our Servicemen and Women. In addition to supporting moving Memorial Day back to 30 May each year, don't shop at businesses during their "Memorial Day" sales.

Read
USASGT
Review #166162 is a subjective opinion of poster.