Other Company in Salt Lake City, Utah - Never getting capital one account again

I got my card stolen after I paid a large portion of it. I kept getting multiple calls from capital one saying that I owed money which was understandable up until I reported it to the fraud department.

they said they had it under investigation and I canceled my card and whole account. Then they kept repeatedly calling me with bigger minimum balances. After I called them back, they always took a long friken time to actualy acknowledge they were there. Even after you said hello about 15 times.

They hung up on me too when I tried to call or even talk to them. Their customer service is horrible. And they never seem to understand what you mean when you tell them "it's under investigation for theft and I canceled my account. Im not supposed to owe that much".

it's very annoying when every time they transfer you that you have to keep repeating your name and social and then they once again tell you your balance as if you don't already know it. they had me on hold one day for about 30 min.

when they finaly answered, I had to say hello about 5 times and then they hung up on me! I know I've already said it, but I'll say it again, their customer service is horrible!

Read
Review #167938 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer167938.

Stop calling me i paid my windstar off over 2 years ago

Read

Have you called 1-877-676-0773 for the government DO NOT CALL program? Web address is: www.lpsc.org.

This is for Louisiana. I don't know if this covers everyone or not. When someone continues to call me, I just ask them "Do you know I have a government block on this line?" If they call again, they are eligible for a fine. Just look in the front of your phone book and you will find ways to "block" certain numbers to.

I hope this helps. Saszy :?
Review #167932 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer167932.

Other Company in Canon City, Colorado - I sent credit vouchers and check for 2 items.

I sent in credit vouchers for two items.I forgot to send check with vouchers but when notified I sent check.I have not heard from anyone since that time and have not recieved items.The check was mailed on June 8 for the amount of 443.49 dollars.The items were a curio cabinet and cedar chest.Item numbers 26247016 26247015.I am self employed and I have ordered befor with no problems.I wish you could check into this,if the check has been lost,I need to stop payment.I would appreciate an answer as soon as possible.Thank you

Read
Review #167864 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer167864.

Other Company in Los Angeles, California - Worst company ! be careful !!!!!!!

This is bad company to work with ......,must be carefully when they wanted to ask you to sign a contract with them ,do not sign anything make sure you read all the paper document ,or just go on line find another company to compare with....trust me ,you made a right choice ! never never deal with this company ,bad services .high charge fee ,and most be careful the contract ...........................when they ask you to sign and mail ......out..........never .......never.........this is my best advive

one thousand time to ask you again stay away from them ! too much people wrote complain with this company ,I hope the any agent work for the gorverment can stop this company ,or give warning or close their business.

Read
Review #167847 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer167847.

Other Company in Kenner, Louisiana - Inaccurate marine survey, now six week unresolved

I received and unfavorable appraisal of damages on or around April 26 to protect my 34' Mainshiip trawler from the oil spill headed for Louisiana to protect my boat as required in my Encompass policy. I sustained damage in

35 knots of wind in Point Cadet Harbor when I lost control of the boat, trying to get into the harbor in a crosswind. I also sustained dames to the hull, rub rail and swim platform.

Wind changes and oils spill direction necessitated my taking the boat back to New Orleans 4 days later. Since then it has been 6 weeks in the boat yard and I am now having to get my on appraiser and then pay 1/2 for a "appraiser judge" to referee. My estimate from the boat yard is very detailed but the Encompass appraisal is less than 1/2 of the estimates.

Encompass, similar to what they did 5 years ago after Hurricane Katrina when they offered me one-half of a roof until they reversed their decision, is once again low-balling me. I'll fight to the end and update you on the outcome You may want to reconsider adding a $230K boat, motor, home, or other personal property to your existing policy.

Read
Review #167827 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer167827.

Other Company in Dallas, Texas - Dylan would not Finish me off without more money

I paid this *** a 20 spot to take care of what daddy needed. Daddy did not get what he needed.

Instead he got about 20 mins of teeth and a bad rash... with no release. He first started to give me a throat dance but it quickly degenerated in to the aforementioned teething.

When he finally got around to daddys release moment he stopped and demanded another 20 spot because of the taste.

This is reprehensible and not what one would expect from a broadway street man.

Next time i will go to cherry street instead of being cheap. ::sigh::

Bob Dole
Loss
Review #167800 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Camden, New Jersey - Refuses to honor contract and cancel order

Purchased "in stock" patio set. Contract promised delivery in two weeks or I had the right to cancel.

After four weeks, no firm delivery date set I asked to cancel. Owner refuses and is "making up" all sorts of reasons: this is a special order (it isn't), I refused delivery (I didn't until I canceled), sales slip says "all sales final" (but not what the their contract says) and now the owner has the audacity to deny the information his staff provided in multiple follow up phone calls. They had the goods in stock, I didn't want delivery, etc.

etc.

Yeah, that's why I kept calling to ask when my purchase would be delivered!

Read
Review #167787 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer167787.

Other Company in Herndon, Virginia - Customer service

i tried to update my address so i can order an iphone4.i have been directed to different telephone operators( like spoke with people 5 for a total of 1 hour and counting!!!)i asked for a supervisor and she said she is already the team lead.i am so mad now that for a simple address change no one knows how to do it or where to direct me!!!now they are redirecting me again and of course i have to freaking wait for at least another 15 mins!!!the conversations are suppose to be recorded so i hope they find out who are the incompetent employees there!

Read
Review #167775 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer167775.

Other Company in Conroe, Texas - harris county da office

jane waters and her crew held a 12 page police report that made me inocennt and proved wendy nguyen guilty of asault w/ a car jane waters assit. da.

held evidence and obstucted justice and discrimnated against me !!!! there were 5 witness and wendy nguyen ex husband came foward during the 12 page investigation and the da office swepted it under the rug. how twisted,after she knew she was in trouble she goes to an officer that works a second job at her work and does a police report that i push her three months ago....what a lie with no proof witness or damage just word of mouth the da"s office put a warrent out for my arrest...so acording to the harris county da office me, my 5 witness and an ex husband and a 12 page police report that totally found wendy nguyen guilty was no good only wendy nguyen was telling the truth !!!! no warrent was issued with all the evidence !!!

but they did issue a warrant for me with nothing but a lie.... three month later... if your mad at someone maybe u just need to go tell a police that person pushed you three months ago !! It works in Houston.

ooohh did i mention that she stole thousands of dollars before she did this. She got married before we were divorced.... and was proven to lie on stand... How can we let people like this to be public serventes...

WHAT A INJUSTICE !!!

any ideas ??? call me 832-860-9669

Read
Review #167735 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer167735.

Other Company in Adelaide, South Australia - Harness Racing Townsville THIEF Phil (bull) Harris

Phil (bull) Harris Harness Racing Townsville THIEF ... HOW COULD HARNESS RACING IN TOWNSVILLE BE ABOVE BOARD WITH THIEVES AND CRIMINALS LIKE Phillip (Bull) Harris involved with the industry as a trainer (and more).

Phillip (Bull) Harris is a break and enter thief criminal who committed thefts and burglarys around Townsville and North Queensland for many years stealing very expensive goods and equipment, cars, trailers and boats and large sums of money. Harris even stole harness gear and other valuable things from his own sister. He stole furniture that he was suppose to place in storage from another relative. Harris did lots of break and enters and burglarys around North Queensland and Adelaide.WOULD YOU TRUST THIS CRIMINAL Phillip (bull) Harris ?

It doesnt say much for the harness racing industry in North Queensland and Townsville having a criminal like Phillip (bull) Harris in their midst. READ MORE HERE http://globaldisabilitynetwork.com/forum/viewtopic />

ExposingCriminals
Review #167726 is a subjective opinion of poster.