Other Company in Los Angeles, California - Worst company ! be careful !!!!!!!

This is bad company to work with ......,must be carefully when they wanted to ask you to sign a contract with them ,do not sign anything make sure you read all the paper document ,or just go on line find another company to compare with....trust me ,you made a right choice ! never never deal with this company ,bad services .high charge fee ,and most be careful the contract ...........................when they ask you to sign and mail ......out..........never .......never.........this is my best advive

one thousand time to ask you again stay away from them ! too much people wrote complain with this company ,I hope the any agent work for the gorverment can stop this company ,or give warning or close their business.

Read
Review #167847 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer167847.

Other Company in Kenner, Louisiana - Inaccurate marine survey, now six week unresolved

I received and unfavorable appraisal of damages on or around April 26 to protect my 34' Mainshiip trawler from the oil spill headed for Louisiana to protect my boat as required in my Encompass policy. I sustained damage in

35 knots of wind in Point Cadet Harbor when I lost control of the boat, trying to get into the harbor in a crosswind. I also sustained dames to the hull, rub rail and swim platform.

Wind changes and oils spill direction necessitated my taking the boat back to New Orleans 4 days later. Since then it has been 6 weeks in the boat yard and I am now having to get my on appraiser and then pay 1/2 for a "appraiser judge" to referee. My estimate from the boat yard is very detailed but the Encompass appraisal is less than 1/2 of the estimates.

Encompass, similar to what they did 5 years ago after Hurricane Katrina when they offered me one-half of a roof until they reversed their decision, is once again low-balling me. I'll fight to the end and update you on the outcome You may want to reconsider adding a $230K boat, motor, home, or other personal property to your existing policy.

Read
Review #167827 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer167827.

Other Company in Dallas, Texas - Dylan would not Finish me off without more money

I paid this *** a 20 spot to take care of what daddy needed. Daddy did not get what he needed.

Instead he got about 20 mins of teeth and a bad rash... with no release. He first started to give me a throat dance but it quickly degenerated in to the aforementioned teething.

When he finally got around to daddys release moment he stopped and demanded another 20 spot because of the taste.

This is reprehensible and not what one would expect from a broadway street man.

Next time i will go to cherry street instead of being cheap. ::sigh::

Bob Dole
Loss
Review #167800 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Camden, New Jersey - Refuses to honor contract and cancel order

Purchased "in stock" patio set. Contract promised delivery in two weeks or I had the right to cancel.

After four weeks, no firm delivery date set I asked to cancel. Owner refuses and is "making up" all sorts of reasons: this is a special order (it isn't), I refused delivery (I didn't until I canceled), sales slip says "all sales final" (but not what the their contract says) and now the owner has the audacity to deny the information his staff provided in multiple follow up phone calls. They had the goods in stock, I didn't want delivery, etc.

etc.

Yeah, that's why I kept calling to ask when my purchase would be delivered!

Read
Review #167787 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer167787.

Other Company in Herndon, Virginia - Customer service

i tried to update my address so i can order an iphone4.i have been directed to different telephone operators( like spoke with people 5 for a total of 1 hour and counting!!!)i asked for a supervisor and she said she is already the team lead.i am so mad now that for a simple address change no one knows how to do it or where to direct me!!!now they are redirecting me again and of course i have to freaking wait for at least another 15 mins!!!the conversations are suppose to be recorded so i hope they find out who are the incompetent employees there!

Read
Review #167775 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer167775.

Other Company in Conroe, Texas - harris county da office

jane waters and her crew held a 12 page police report that made me inocennt and proved wendy nguyen guilty of asault w/ a car jane waters assit. da.

held evidence and obstucted justice and discrimnated against me !!!! there were 5 witness and wendy nguyen ex husband came foward during the 12 page investigation and the da office swepted it under the rug. how twisted,after she knew she was in trouble she goes to an officer that works a second job at her work and does a police report that i push her three months ago....what a lie with no proof witness or damage just word of mouth the da"s office put a warrent out for my arrest...so acording to the harris county da office me, my 5 witness and an ex husband and a 12 page police report that totally found wendy nguyen guilty was no good only wendy nguyen was telling the truth !!!! no warrent was issued with all the evidence !!!

but they did issue a warrant for me with nothing but a lie.... three month later... if your mad at someone maybe u just need to go tell a police that person pushed you three months ago !! It works in Houston.

ooohh did i mention that she stole thousands of dollars before she did this. She got married before we were divorced.... and was proven to lie on stand... How can we let people like this to be public serventes...

WHAT A INJUSTICE !!!

any ideas ??? call me 832-860-9669

Read
Review #167735 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer167735.

Other Company in Adelaide, South Australia - Harness Racing Townsville THIEF Phil (bull) Harris

Phil (bull) Harris Harness Racing Townsville THIEF ... HOW COULD HARNESS RACING IN TOWNSVILLE BE ABOVE BOARD WITH THIEVES AND CRIMINALS LIKE Phillip (Bull) Harris involved with the industry as a trainer (and more).

Phillip (Bull) Harris is a break and enter thief criminal who committed thefts and burglarys around Townsville and North Queensland for many years stealing very expensive goods and equipment, cars, trailers and boats and large sums of money. Harris even stole harness gear and other valuable things from his own sister. He stole furniture that he was suppose to place in storage from another relative. Harris did lots of break and enters and burglarys around North Queensland and Adelaide.WOULD YOU TRUST THIS CRIMINAL Phillip (bull) Harris ?

It doesnt say much for the harness racing industry in North Queensland and Townsville having a criminal like Phillip (bull) Harris in their midst. READ MORE HERE http://globaldisabilitynetwork.com/forum/viewtopic />

ExposingCriminals
Review #167726 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Finance is very bad

Premium for mail is very high as per indian rupees. When we are trying to reply it is asking card no and etc.

but the cost ic very high by this i am not able to reply back. Day by day im getting messages but i am getting irrated because i am not able to reply.

So requesting you to please reduse the cost of premium.Till now i have got some around 26 messages and somany wings but i have not replied not even one of the msg or winks. Rather than this there is nothing else to tell about this.

Allenton, Michigan, United States #154781
WHAT THE *** DID YOU SAY????????????? :upset :upset :upset :upset :x :x :x
Review #167725 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer167725.

You suck

I really hate when websites direct me to bing listings. The information that comes up is very confusing.

The way your content is displayed really sucks.

100 word minimum. That sucks even more.

kjkjkjjjljcljhKZDJGG;kjc;kj:KJ:KJZC:JZC:JZC:JZJC;zj:JJZ:C::;jcjJ:;ljxcljxc;jlxjc;ZXJ:J:jx;j;jlXZ:JLXJJLKXJXZJXCjscdcaueduEWUEDUFUu;bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbe;duOUCO;UDODACOUADcbdcdcbjbcdjbcdkjbckjbcdbjbdcjbdacjsdhljshdljASLJSADLKJHSDLKSHDLKSAHDLSJKDLKSHDLJKSLSAHLKSHDLSHDLSHLSDHLAdhsefduefqi;yeqf;oueqfoJBNna;lsajnljLJBNSCLKNSCLJKDLKJaljscsljbnl;ajsbcjasbk;jBKJBSKJBCSKJSckjbsck;jbs;AKJBSCJCAJBAJBCL;LJSCJSCBJABCjbckjbSBJSCjkb;sbaa;jbsajbJAB;JKLBSBA;OADoudeoUAQOeibscbAJ;KSCJB;skjb;jsbc;jkbsc;jscb;JSBC;jcbs;jklbSCJBSB;JSJ;BSC;JBSC;LKJSC;JLBSC;JBCSK;JKBCSbjcb;jscba;sjbJSBAjbCAJBCJSCJSCJCSJKABSAJCKBSCAJKBSCSCBJ;KSCSCJBK;SCJBK;JSJKSCJKSJCJSCJK;JKSBCjkbscjscjbk;scj;aScjscsck;j;kjsbck;ajbsc;jkbscjbsc;jscajbcsaj;b;jJ;Ksjkasjkc;jksCBAKJs;akjbcsjkbcsbjck;;c;KJSBAC;kjbscj;bkscaFU................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH hhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Read

I want to F'ing kick your skull in. You're an ***.

Review #167711 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer167711.

Other Company in Reston, Virginia - Poor quality furniture

I bought a leather sofa and chair 1 year ago and the cushions are already tearing. We are very careful with our furniture and it did't take much for them to tear!

We spent about 3,000.00. I don't think I'd go back.I also went back a few months ago to buy some leather cleaner and they said I had to buy this whole kit at 100.00 yet they give new customers the kit with their furniture. I never received one after I spent $3,000.00.

You live, you learn. I think they will go under within the next year or so.

Read
Review #167709 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer167709.