Other Company in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon - No confirmation on order and no answer on phone

I ENJOY oline shoppinf bcause it opens a whole market of possibilities but then again after having placed lots and lots of orders on line this has been my first really bad experience with a seller. I bought online counterstools and made a mistake in the address tried 2 days to call and only get machine.

try to cancel the order and the computer just restarts with first steps to cancel !!! HELP THEY HAVE MY INFO... what can i do and who can help me ??? this has never happened to me before.

who can i contact ??? any suggestions plzzzzzzz anyone

Read
Review #169253 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer169253.

I fell for it too like an ***

I also got charged twice and never received any product and got hung up on when I told them I would take them to court. We all need to get together and fight these people!!

I am writing to Michael Finney to see if he can help us. If we all write letters it would be a great response to this problem and hopefully get all our money back!! The address is

7 On Your Side Research Team 900 Front Street San Francisco, Ca.

94111 Attn: Michael Finney I really think Michael Finney can help all of us and get these deadbeats out of business!!! THANKS!

Read

WHAT DID YOU FALL FOR AND WHAT COMPANY SCAMMED YOU?

YOU ARE INDEED AN ***. I HATE YOU.

La Prairie, Quebec, Canada #159779

What is the name of the company?

Review #169210 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer169210.

My child was threaned with a scissor to the face by another child

Last week my grandson told me when I picked him up an older bigger kid grabbed him around the neck and held a scissor to his face. I picked up his mother and she made a complaint, they said they would have to check with corporate.

At the time this hild was not being punished he was playing in the playground like nothing happened. Later I was told that corporates policy was not to do anything,the child was not suspended there was noing they could do, per corporate policy. My grandson and grandaughtr were removed immediately and we are looking for a better school. I called corporate and so far all they did was tell me this was not true they would get back to me so far it is a week and nothing.

No saftey at all at that daycare. We did report it to to police and will persue this on our own

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #160683

On nevermind your son lied. However your son needs to know how serious his lies are.

Hope you had a good talk with him and apologized to the school. Your son obviously owes that boy an apology. He could have gotton that boy in a lot of trouble just because the older boy would not let your son use his DSi. He needs to learn not to lie to get other's in trouble.

I hope you stop this behavior before it gets any worse. Next he could be lying and saying a school teacher molested him because he was punished. You have to teach him how serious lying about things like this can get.

Ask him how he would feel if it happened to him. If someone lied about him and he was in trouble.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #160677

How old is your child, how old is the child that threatened your son. Depending on the age he can be charged.

You son needs a swift kick in the face.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #159755

My son just told me that he lied to get the bigger boy in trouble because the bigger boy would not let him borrow his nintendo DSI

View more comments
Review #169199 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer169199.

Unauthorized Withdraw 1.00

The company withdrew 1.00 out of my account and gave a phone number that was automated only that you could call but when I called the automated voice said they could help me once they accessed my account and need one of three items to access it: They asked for eith my cc #, member id or home phone. My home phone didnt work, I dont have an account so I couldnt give this - so by default they were asking for my credit card number (probably to use it again).

Obviously I didnt give it to them so I couldnt go any further with the call and had to dispute it with my bank. I suggest you cancel your card.

Read

What company? You f'ing ***!

Review #169197 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer169197.

The club is to small

The place is always full and stuffy, they have way to many member and the place is very small.

They don't have enough equipment for all the members and the membership cost is to high.

The take way to long to repair equipment and they need to be more clean. I agree with the rest of the complains that people posted.

The first time I signed in they over charge my account and they were not customer friendly while handling the situation and it took me months to get my money back. I hope this helps the CEO's to better the Franchise

Read

What club? NAME? You are a f'ing loser.

Review #169184 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer169184.

Other Company in Montgomery, Alabama - Realty trade a rip off

this is a ripp off company i will call florida tade commission how this comany ripps off genearal public they promise alot but donot deliver put up untrue names to call but they r fake do not do business with them aana pate is lier and tells you a lie do not belive what they say i called numerous times they put you off Please do not do business with them they r true crooks they will tell u anuthing to get your money dont be mislead as i was im a $1000 dollars less richer because of this lies

robert a hunnicutt

Read
Review #169163 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer169163.

Other Company in San Diego, California - Rowing macine

Please send me my rowing macine. I paid for it on Sunday, 6/27/10.

It was guaranteed 2 day delivery. At least call and tell me something. I am

disabled veteran and depend on home exercise. I need the rowing machine.

My bank says you have had the money since Sunday, 6/27/10. Please ship it or tell me something. You have my money and I don't have my product as guaranteed. Please do something.

Refund my money, send the product.

Maybe you could call and tell me what the poroblem is. Do something, now, right now.

Read
Review #169117 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer169117.

A Fraudulent Federal Automobile Disclosure Act Label (Window Sticker)?

Our goal was to avoid ridiculous end of term lease charges and buy our 2007 Mazda CX-9 at the residual buy-out value upon relocation to the mid-Atlantic.

When we went to turn in the vehicle and buy it, the local dealer suggested we consider a new one. It was during their "full court press" that we learned our 2007 CX-9 was a front wheel drive vehicle, not the all-wheel drive we thought we had originally leased.

After I showed them the original window sticker indicating 2007 CX-9 G-TOURING ALL WHEEL DRIVE, they put it on the service rack and confirmed it was indeed 2WD and not AWD. The staff noted they had never seen anything like this before and the mistake was likely made upon port arrival. The good news of course was that they could accommodate the AWD requirement with a 2010 model, although available inventory was not substantial. They jokingly promised that the 2010 CX-9 would be AWD as the factory sticker indicates. I appreciated the light sense of humor given how I was feeling ripped off.

The sales associate was very effective in using the cost avoidance of a new tire purchase as further justification of the purchase. It wasn't until after we had signed all the documents on the new lease that we were presented with a bill from the finance company that included the cost of two new tires. In all the confusion I had forgotten to address any reconciliation for reconditioning the car, especially the $120 of chip repair to the rear bumper Mazda Credit / Datascan considered excessive wear even though the wear location is indicative of a functional design flaw due to inadequate protection when loading and unloading cargo.

The last thing we wanted to do was keep the 2007 vehicle that was misrepresented during original purchase. That will be something for the lawyers to figure out by the time I'm finished. I was absolutely gutted by this experience and out of principal, will pursue adequate resolution, especially after Mazda America was quick to suggest the window sticker was not a legally binding document.

We've been very happy with our Mazda CX-9 but not the manner with which Mazda America is addressing the issue. How many other cars, SUV's and trucks have Window Stickers (Labels per 1958 federal automobile disclosure legislation) that misrepresent the vehicle are out there?

HBguy

The window sticker is the product labeling criterion mandated by Federal legislation and Truth-in-Advertising Law.

The purpose of product labeling guidelines is to disclose the contents, ingredients, capacity and performance of the product deemed for sale.

The FTC offers guidance to businesses on how to comply with the laws regarding such labeling practices, including but not limited to comparison and bargain pricing.

SInce the window sticker also includes pricing and is a key component of a new vehicle's purchase (or lease) negotiation, there are also specific regulations covering illegal bait and switch tactics when pricing and labeling products.

Needless to say there appears to be plenty of meat on this bone.

sounds like fraud to me -- perhaps unintentional by the original sales guy, but fraud by mazda nonetheless! and they want to hang their argument on a window sticker not being a legal document? :roll

Here we go again..."Dam the consumers, I gotta make my sales quota"...Slap those guys at Mazda for me HBGuy...

HBguy
Review #169103 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Fall River, Massachusetts - Better services @ better prices. Add don't cut!

Just lack of consistent service. Constant changes in original aggreement. Dropping services that I signed up for as well as price changes.

TV use to be free!!! I have services at several locations and all of my family are soon or have canceled services. You should be adding not cutting and at lower rates. Who is driving the bus there??? Living in a remote location in Fall River but have several locations in Ct. Cape Cod and in Vero Beach FL.

The major complaint is services provided and just what is your market plan???

Just give us more service and stop upping the price! What are you thinking about?

This is 2010 you should be more effecient, offer more products and at a LOWER price! It's technology you idiots!

Read
Review #169083 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer169083.

Other Company in Los Angeles, California - ADVERTISING

WHY ARE THE MAILINGS PRINTED WITH SPANISH ON TOP AND BOLD. ENGLISH SHOULD BE FIRST AND IN BOLD.

POINT BLANK THIS IS U.S.A AND ENGLISH IS THE LANGUAGE

IM NOT SAYING NOT TO PUT SPANISH BUT THAT SHOULD BE WRITTEN UNDER THE ENGLISH IN SMALL LETTERING NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. I AM A MEMBER BUT I WILL NOT GO BACK OR RE-NEW UNTIL THE MAILINGS ARE CHANGED. I WOULD UNDERSTAND IF IT WAS A MEXICAN MARKET BUT ITS NOT.

I ENJOY YOUR STORE AND ITEMS AND I WOULD HATE TO STOP GOING BUT I WILL. THANK YOU

Read
Review #169070 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer169070.