I am not allowed in the sally store at hot springs ark - all because i caught one of the store empl

as i said before I caught a store employee poseing half naked for a dating service and she was using the back room of a sally store in hot springs arkansas- using an e-mail service of my sons to post herself- this is RIDICULIOUS- no one has done a darn thing about it- I have been accused of taking the pictures myself and i am not even welcome there- again RIDICULIOUS- what in the world makes this situation o.k- this is not fair to me as a consumer or a citizen! I have attempted to call your office in texas 2months ago in regard to this matter! 870-356-8465

Read

Get someone anonomyus to say they were a consumer there and shes asking customers if they know any young men

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #161611

Actually I lied to you all. The reason I am not allowed in the store is because I was caught shoplifting while I was employed there The employee I am claming was poseing naked was the one that reported me.

I wrote this because I was angry at her. I told some of my friends who I trusted.

They told her, and now she is threatening to sue me for slander if I don't remove this letter. I even made my son's lie about the emails and threatened to ground them from the computer and forbid them to see their father if they disobeyed and refused to lie.

Sorry.

Judy Buck
Review #169627 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Unlisted watch ul1156

brought this watch it has both analog and digital times i got analog time right but doesn't get digital time right tried everything jus going and throwing this watch in macy's store tommorow so it has such an complication to set the digital time of a watch its not worth buying such watches which are not user friendly just awaste of my time today and waste of time writing a review which requires minimum of hundred words.... ...

... jk m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m

Read

Just bought this watch yesterday the Red one, it looks good. there is no instructions to operate, probably to cut production overhead costs, but after a little guessing and 10 minutes I figured it out, It's pretty cool you can set Alarm, Date, stopwatch, the only thing I cant figure out is how to turn off military time.

Loss
Review #169598 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer169598.

Never taken blood pressure without me asking

dr michael tracy is a self centered man that puts him self before his pacients, i saw him today asked why he didnt do anything as recomended by a phycyatrest two months ago he argued with me and read the recomendation and obviousely doesnt understand anyone but him self he argued with me and he knows i have a fragile mind at this point and argues with me and plys this game he knows all in the mean time i am suffering i see a phycologest almost every week and he says get another doctor and so did the phyciatrest so i am going to do that now . he said he got up on the wrong side of the bed today (i dont care ) all i care about is MY care and IF he cared about this he would check my weight and blood pressure every time but he doent only 2 times he did and i told him to (he siad i have alwasys been profesional with you) my bp was 190 something and i had been feeling bad for months and he never took my bp till i told him to.

the man needs to be a chiropractor insted of a D.O. he acks like he is god of something. and i have to take a UA every month. im not a criminal of drug addict or court ordered hes just waisting the insurances money.

i left today with my scrips and didnt take a UA. this man seems to be messing with my head and i have problems in my head and he knows that, he should be even more carefull with me knowing my problems. in my opinion and i can get 2 other doctors if i have to to say the same thing he shouldnt be in the position he is in. he is the worst doctor i have EVER been to and because of my situation with w.c.

in arizona it is really a hassel to get things changed, i just hate to go see him and spend most of my sessions with my head doctor complaining about dr tracy. i hope this goes on his record and if you talk to him you will find out he is never wrong.

i almost died cuz he didnt do his job like taking my BP and weight. thank you steve tremel

Read

I agree he is an *** that's the only thing i agree with. Taking your BP is you primary's job not pain management and you weight is your problem and your PCP.

So you almost dying because he didn't do his "job" is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Taking UA's is part of your contract with the practice, if you are not compliant then your risking the MD's licence and your own safety. What everyone does not understand is pain management is very risky for a MD, you have to do everything bu the book.

IF your not over using your mediation's :upset every month and doing what the doctor said you have nothing to worry about. Maybe you should stop complaining about it and change doctors instead of posting on the web about how much you hate him.
Review #169537 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer169537.

Other Company in Los Angeles, California - Largest collection of women with phyco problems

I know there are no perfect systems, but I swear to you that every woman that Ive talked or encountered have been way out there with mental disorders. Yes I know that women are a little extreme, but If I had the time to tell you the ones from SN you would understand what I mean.

I will give you all a warning with one she call herself Nha Tran,Kim Hang, or is it Kim Ngyuen. A so called realtor in Fountain Valley, HB, Westminster.

This one should come with a warning,a liar, cheater, skitzo, nut job Just remember youve been warned. Thats just one of many SN wackos out there.

Read
Review #169507 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer169507.

Other Company - Springhill Steel - Pilot Point, Texas

Entered into agreement to build a pipe fence. First payment was 4-2010 and final payment 5-3-2010.

We made the mistake of paying in full before the fence was compltetly installed. Today is 7-5-2010 and we still do not have a completed fence. We have called, left voicemessages, emailed and we are continued to be ignored. I have sent a certified letter and we may have to sue.

Do NOT use this company for any steel gates, bar-b-que pits, etc.

This company is run by one man and it is not an ethical company.

rboerner
Melissa, Texas
Loss
Review #169494 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Germantown, Maryland - Poor customer service

I bought an air conditioner in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. When I bought the AC I explained that I was getting the energy saver so I could get the state rebate.

First the store charged my debit card twice. Then when I sent the receipt the store gave me had a Texas address on it so the state of LA did not want to honor the rebate. To top it all off I called the store to ask how I could solve this problem. I was put on hold, hung up on it.

After my second call they asked for my phone # then never returned my call. Then when I called back a third time the person who answered the phone said, "Let me guess you phone call was never returned and lauphed." I said never mind at this point & will never go to there store again.

Read
Review #169473 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer169473.

Other Company in Columbus, Ohio - Beware

I would never do biz with these guys again. One med and one high end gun stopped working after 3 days.

They just kept giving me the runaround about repair and tried to get me to buy replacements. And then finally told us they were not accepting anything for repair right now. They said the replacement guns were at cost but they wanted to charge virtually as much as for the originals. Why would you want to give them more $ at this point.

Threy could keep doing this forever if you let them. They care nothing about customer support.When you buy any other product, does it cost as much to repair it as it does to buy it again brand new?Beware!!

denjohns
Review #169416 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Brisbane, Queensland - TC Jim Shen!!

Jim Shen is a entrepreneur from Melbourne. He currently resides in Brisbane with his girlfriend Lena Xiong.

About 2 months ago, I let him stay at my home for a few days, a gesture of favor. I had a safe with alot of money in my home, that only Jim knew. About 2 days later, I found Lena and Jim sifting through my money and putting them in his pocket. He stole my TV and my computers.

Just to let you know, if you come in contact with Jim Shen, who is a TC, sorry no, ETT in ACN, then please tell him the cops are tapping his cell. He can be contacted on jshensvp@gmail.com

Lena Xiong

humansvp
Review #169369 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - They Wont Return Phone Calls After Tax Season

After Several Attempts To Call The San Juan NM Office They Will Not Return My Phone Calls I Have Left 7 Mesages in The Last Two Months. I Guess After They Take Your Money They Don't Have Any Thing To Talk About.After moving Out Of The Area I Still Drove Over Two hundred Miles To Have Them Do my Taxes This Year.I Had To File An Extention This Year Witch They Did They Have had The Information To Complete The Filing Of My Taxes For Two Months And Have Not Filed My Taxes.I Have Been A loyal Customer For The last Five Years. I Will Never Use Them Again.

Read
Review #169338 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer169338.

Other Company in Manchester, England - Service engineer ignores complaint

fridge freezer; called warrenty people who sent meile engineer. the fault over 3 years that every 2/3 months compressor would make very loud screems and bangs.

very frightening. the trouble is the thing still does what its supposed to do. the engineer in conversation agreed the trouble is the compressor but as its still working he is not allowed to suggest it be changed. so much for customer service.

i'm now hoping it quits in the next 18 months of the warrenty. fridge freezers used to have a compressor for fridge and freezer. now only one is used and having work twice as long so reducing its life. cost to replace a compressor somtimes exceeds the cost of a replacement.

so another unit goes to the tip. so much for progress.

Read
Review #169288 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer169288.