Other Company in Indianapolis, Indiana - Sales rep got pissed at me after i spent 15 min of his time

sales rep got pissed at me for taking 15 min. of his time thats bull

because i would not go for the 542.00 after his sales pitch he got pissed and hung up on me and said thanks for wasteing 15 min of his time.

he told me that the credit card was to ensure the safe return of thier clubs but they tried to take the money out right after we got off the phone thank god my bank wont allow that kind of transaction. i only called because the commercial on the golf channel.vary dissattisied with the whole deal i just wonder how many people get scammed by these people.

Read
Review #171850 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer171850.

Other Company in Petach Tikva, Hamerkaz - Time share is a scam

Please be ware of the Time Share scams.

I was in Cancun, Mexico on vacation when I was approached by a sales lady offering a free boat tour to "Isla Mujeres"...but to my shock I was lured into signing a contract for time share at the "Sunset Hotel"...after realizing that it had already cost me $3000 to annul the contract.

This was the worst vacation ever...they also go under other names "Marina"..etc. and they have very evil ways to make you believe that this is real. they are very hospitable and appear very friendly... BE AWARE.

A.

sulimanabed
Review #171772 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Doylestown, Pennsylvania - Service

my hd has been out since 7/22/10 when i first called.I was first told it would be 2hrs,then iwas told it was a software problem that would take 72 hrs to resolve. tonight i called (7/26/10)and was told it could take another week.

this is totally unacceptable.

the young lady said to me that they tought(your engineering group)that it was a box problem like i told them 5 days ago so far.i do not want to change companies after all these years but it's getting close. i work with electronics engineers daily and don't always trust their opionions.i want problem fixed asap send out a technican or i'll look for another provider.

RBBrewton@hotmail.com

Read
Review #171722 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer171722.

Other Company in Baltimore, Maryland - Dishonesty

Brought 4 new tires in 07, visited your center 4 to 5 times oil change etc,7/14/10 replace a tire that has a peice of medal hange from the side. today stopped at the shop lossing air in passager was told the tire was punctured near to side wall could not repair.

matching tire that I paid $193.27 was $215 and change two weeks ago. Your sales rep was less than courtess so I told him to put air in tire and I would see him later. Took the auto 1 mile up the road to a service center could not identify the leak.

Your person was dishonest in trying to sell me a tire. No more business.

Read
Review #171699 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer171699.

My Doctor threw me away.

My Doctor threw me away. No warning was given.

Just because I couldn't make it to several appointments (she told me to get another Dr.) By Certified Letter. I couldn't believe it. She has been my Dr. for nearly 20 years.

She simply left me high and dry. I have found another Dr. thank God. But now I'm scarred she won't fill my prescriptions when they come due, until I can get in to see new Dr.

Living in Lawrence, Kansas is strange. I received no warning. I should have.

Wrong wrong wrong. Thanks for listening.

La Prairie, Quebec, Canada #168728
I didn't mean to add the angry face. It was supposed to be this: :sigh
La Prairie, Quebec, Canada #168713
I work for doctors. The only time we have sent certified letters, is when the patient is excessively requesting narcotics and benzos and for excessively missing appointments.

This is common among doctors. They have a business to run and have to protect their license. If your perscriptions are for narcotics or benzos, you probably won't get them refilled until you meet your next doctor.

Sorry. :(
Review #171681 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer171681.

Other Company in Revere, Massachusetts - Lied,mislead us,did not stand behined what was told to us

I Do not trust this company for any reason, i can only say that I think you will be very disappointed from beginning to end. i think They lie, cheat, and they steal,I feel they will even trick you into a lease after telling you your machine is not compatable like they did to me.

Check on line because you can buy anything they are trying to sell you at a fraction of the cost, not to mension they probably will not cove any warranties they promise you, anyway as this was the the case with me.

They verbally stated to me all the warranties and yet never stood by them. They also locked me into a 4 year lease on a machine costing me $3,312.00 dollars for a machine i can buy on line for $ 175.00.STEER CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY!!!!!

naautocomputer
Review #171672 is a subjective opinion of poster.

SCRAP WEMIGRATEYOU.COM AUSFLY

*******************************************************************************

HI

BEWARE OF THESE MONEY MINDED DOGS WEMIGRATEYOU.COM ALIAS AUSFLY CONSULTANCY ARE GOOD FOR NOTHING.JUST LIKE POSTMASTERS ALL INFORMATION AVAILABLE AT AUSTRALIAN IMMIGRATION WEBSITE.MASTERED ALL SKILS CHARGING HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY

**********************************************************************

Read

I dont think its true. Im living in brisbane now.

My whole family migrated to Australia through them. They done excellent job for me.

WeMigrateYou/Ausfly is a big time fraudulent immigration company. The get Rs.

1 lakh at the first shot saying its non-refundable or ***. They keep promising and lying around that the immigration process is in place and that they are waiting for some confirmation/file number and give *** reasons to make one believe that you are actually waiting for something to happen which would take you to settle abroad. Only to find out that they have not started anything and ate our money. Our application was not at all processed, still those idiots did not give the application fee back.

And when we question, no money back. Never trust these guys.

The guy Subash Chandar is a soft spoken fraud and is the son of Ex-Asst.Mayor or somethin, and all at the office are so dumb. Don't trust this company..

krishna govindan
Loss
Review #171650 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Complaint about a new TV purshased at a electronic appliance's store

Dear Sir:

I am writing in relation to an electrical appliance that I recently bought in your store located at Main Street. Unfortunately it is not working properly.

Just 3 weeks ago I decided to buy a new LCD TV which was supposed to allow me watch the World Soccer Cup in High Definition. Once completely installed at home I was very disappointed because I was unable to enjoy any channel with such wonderful quality. Your Technical Department sent a technician to try to repair what was wrong but he couldn't.

Since 1999, I have bought in your store several electronic devices with good results, but now I will ask you, as the General Manager, to proceed as soon as possible to exchange this TV for another top of the list model, but with similar price to this one.

I will be happy to have a response from you by tomorrow. Please have my phone number at home: 566-3004 and let me know your decision.

Faithfully yours,

AB

Read

You do realize you just posted your phone number on the internet don't you?

Also why don't you learn proper grammar and the correct terminology.

drabe62
San Pedro Sula, Cortes
Review #171622 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Atlanta, Georgia - There is only one cabin left

booked a river cruise with a special "discount" because this was the last cabin left & one of the best on the ship - representative told me she had stayed in it herself!

on board this was probably the worst cabin - in the rear next to the crew/engin room with constatn HUMMM and door banging all night. also ship had 167 passengers instead of the 330 it coulod carry (only 1/2 full & we were constantly reminded that the crew depends on tips!).

talking with other travelers we found out that at least 4 had paid abot $900 less than our special "discounted" fare!

we had traveled 4 times with GCT but this was the last!

a. j. g.

Read
Review #171544 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer171544.

Was not waited on and employees standing around

my family and I was in one of your stores last week look at cook stoves on argil forest dr. jacksonville fla. we were in the store for about 30 to 40 min. not one of your employee greeted or said one word to us' no can i help you, not one word was said to us. so we left. with the job market like it is , looks to me someone would be eager to make sale. can not provide names . no one would talk to us, ask us if we need help . employees gave no help what so ever. Just thought you would like to know. vernon h. simms vernsim@bellsouth.net

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #168093

You are right this person must be desperate for human companionship this would explain why they posted their email address. Seriously though Irish is right if you needed help why did you not ask for help.

How are they to know you need help if you don't ask. What is with this with you being offended because no one talked to you. They are being paid to work, not socialize.

Now if you asked for help they would have most likely talked to you. You are unable to speak up first.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #168090

Your family must be very lonely and outcast if you are hurt and offended just because no one said anyting to you. Hate to say this but one family not shopping there is not going to hurt a big business.

Are you all children. Do you have mouths, why not ask for help if you need it.

They cannot read your mind you know. Sounds to me like you had no friends and was just going shopping to get someone to talk to you.

Review #171524 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer171524.