Other Company in Milwaukee, Wisconsin - Predators taking advantage of mostly poor people

i just wonder why people shop there i've never ever heard one good thing about jd sounds like the casinos... my sister bought a car from jd in 2000 and immediately went on vacation they reasurred her the car was safe and reliable well she and her kids were stranded on the interstate in 90 degree temperatures and all they wanted was the car back. she explained taht she would get the car repaired in exchange for the payment they of course agreed and when she got home they repossessed the car and even tried to sue her they lost

Read
Review #172711 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer172711.

No Puppy Received

I am so upset!!! I have been looking for a havanese puppy and found an add thru the havanese breeders of a lady who had taken a new job as an accountant and was placing her 15 week old up for adoption. I had to responded to her questions and was told "Kella" would be arrving at my home via animal delivery. Numerous emails and phone calls followed, and I was instructed to go to my nearest Western Union office and send $230 for shipping. . . the puppy would be arriving in 24 hours. Needless to say, there is no puppy!! As I was waiting for a conformation number, I emailed and stated how excited and anxious we were for Kella's arrival and that I really hoped this wasn't a scheme because my 6 year old son would be devastated!! The reply, "you aregoing to be scammed!"

Calls and emails have followed apologizing for the delay and that "Kella" would be arriving shortly. I have posted my story to Facebook. The company has "begged" me to "erase my poor comments" as they "promise prompt delivery". I will be sending all my information to the Attorney Generals office as well as the Better Business Bureau in the morning. I made the company aware of my plans and encouraged them to return my money as quickly as possible; as I had also contacted my family attorney. NOTE: stay away from these people!!!! The worst part was explaining to my son that a puppy never existed and that these cruel and greedy people had taken advantage.

Read

I saw an ad for an English bulldog pup and emailed the guy and he said to wire 250 to him an that would cover the shipping and when I started asking questions about the company he said that he would pay half of it of I promised to refund him the money once I received the pup so I sent the money n guess what no pup and his email account was canceled

uShip

To everyone here that may have fallen victim to these similar scams, all of these experiences are NOT related at all to uShip.com. These instances involve a person or group of people fraudulently using uShip’s name, logo, etc.

without consent.

We have been made aware of scams occurring on various online classified sites where the seller of an item makes false and fraudulent claims about uShip and/or impersonates a uShip representative in an attempt to trick individuals into sending them a wire transfer payment for non-existent goods.

Keep in mind uShip is an online shipping marketplace, a web service that connects customers who need to ship things with transportation companies capable of delivering their shipment. Since uShip.com is not an actual transportation company, we are not responsible for the actual shipment, storage, purchase or sale of any items.

Please report these scams to the appropriate parties, including the original classified site and the Internet Crime Complaint Center.

Haha we're all ***, this happened 2 me only their excuse 4 motion was that their daughter had died, sick. Uship are the same people as them who have advertised the animal this is why uships email address is different for every1 not happy at all I was really worried about this pup coz she was waiting 2 be shipped and my payment wouldn't go through I will be reporting this 2 as many authorities and legal companies as possible

WOW I got the same email!! I was about to "get" a yorkie from someone who had stated their mother passed away and they needed to find a home for 2 pups and to send 200 to uship.

URGH! Shame on them when they get to judment day!!

Especially using their mother like that!! SHAME SHAME SHAME!!

omg! srm. that is what we were suppose to get today. From North Dakota name Sydney Scope. OMG thankyou so much for posting that. This is what our email said.

Hi,

Thanks for contacting me regarding my lovely pups and I apologize for the late reply, they are called Lauren and Laura They are still available and ready now to go to a new home.Lauren is a male and Laura is a Female, They are 10weeks old pure breed AKC registered, vet check, updated in all shots. Well-tamed and potty trained, good associate with kids and other house hold pets. I live in North Dakota and these puppies will be coming from North Dakota .

i am giving them out for free and I can arrange for shipping to any loving person who lives far and it will cost $290 each puppy and $580 for both of them for National Shipment. This is because i have just had my new job as a journalist and it is due-to the mobility of this job that leave me with no choice both to look for a perfect home for these cute and well trained puppies of mine. And i want a home for them as soon as possible.

They are very sensitive, well socialized puppies and possesses the following characters..

Laura

-She is home and Potty Trained..

-She does not bark a lot.

-She is AKC registered, vet check, updated in all shots .

-She Is socialized with kids and other house hold pets .

-She is health vaccinated.

Laura is one of the largest puppy and one of the calmest puppy we have ever had. She is a little more reserved, but friendly and snuggles right in when picked up for hugs. Her family bond will be strong and loyal. She is also doing great on leash training and simple commands

Lauren

-He is home and potty trained

-He barks more than Laura but not to much.

-He is AKC registered, vet check, updated in all shots.

-He is health vaccinated

-He barks when he sees strangers.

This cute puppy is the smallest of the litter and is growing fast. At a very young age he would sit up in a royal pose to whine. So the kids dubbed him Jake. He is totally unafraid to tackle any of the bigger pups and loves to lick hands and faces if you get too close. He is one of the kid's favorites and gets handled a lot.

I will like to know more about you.

-Are you married?

-Do you have kids?

-Are you familiar with this kind of breed?

-can you Give me a Brief Description about your Environment?

-What is your occupation?

-Were exactly are you located?

-What is your phone number?

-Are you interested in Lauren or Laura?

-Have you ever arrange for a home delivery of a puppy?

Hope to read from you soon asap

regards

im gald i google this company. because this person has change is story:

Hi,

Thanks for contacting me regarding my lovely pups and I apologize for the late reply, they are called Lauren and Laura They are still available and ready now to go to a new home.Lauren is a male and Laura is a Female, They are 10weeks old pure breed AKC registered, vet check, updated in all shots. Well-tamed and potty trained, good associate with kids and other house hold pets. I live in North Dakota and these puppies will be coming from North Dakota.

i am giving them out for free and I can arrange for shipping to any loving person who lives far and it will cost $200 each puppy and $400 for both of them for National Shipment. This is because i have just had my new job as a journalist and it is due-to the mobility of this job that leave me with no choice both to look for a perfect home for these cute and well trained puppies of mine. And i want a home for them as soon as possible.

i also notice he email address use one name and the dilevery name had another.

The exact Same thing happened to me, although I never sent the payment because of how suspicious these people were. I told them that I would send the money after I verified their business with the better business bureou.

The lady flipped out and threatened to report me for animal abuse if I did not pay the money right away.

She was also trying to do this at 5am. what a scam.

people ship pets all the time if they are not shipped via pet air lines don't do it

I just had a guy tell me to send a delivery agency 200 bucks for delivery of a puppy and if I gave him my address the dog would be shipped within the hour arter a lot of prying he said it was this company im glad I checked here first in Texas we shoot people that steal!!!!!

I agree with Rodger and Kristin. Do not buy from a breeder.

They are in it for the money. Also, this isn't USHIP's fault. Report the breeder and let us know who this person is.

Maybe you can prevent others from losing money.

As for AJ...YOU ARE DUMB. Get a life!

La Prairie, Quebec, Canada #172294

The SPCA would be a good place to get a dog. Breeders are greedy ***. Shelters are full of dogs that are going to be killed if they aren't adopted.

You shouldn't be owning a puppy, because you are dumb. A puppy is not a toy to buy online.

Lissy69
Mammoth Spring, Arkansas
Review #172707 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in San Jose, California - Ignored all my communication, kept my money

I ordered and paid for several faceplates and I was told they were on backorder and would ship within 30 days. I received this email constantly for over a year.

I asked for a refund numerous times and was ignored and also when I called the contact number there was a recording advising to file my complaint by email. It was always the same result, getting no where and they never responded and they kept my money.This company is definitely a rip off.If this is a legitimate company, they should be responding to all these complaints of unhappy customers.

This is proof they take your money and ignore all communication. They need to be shut down!!

wheezeylee
Review #172705 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Warwick, Rhode Island - Warning be clear before you dare.

I can't believe my local news reporters Fox News, CBS & NBC are allowing themselves to be affiliated with this terrible service, it us so unclear and undifined until you get an email stating thanks for your membership your monthly billing info will..... and so on I never would have had any idea about further charges i had no clue I became a member or joined anything, I have used many services that have required my credit card info and purchased many products online and I have always had to confirm or acknowledge before moving forward or check a box of some sort or read terms and conditions this was never the case anywhere on this site, I urge you to do your homework about this service and site before you even consider moving forward with them. Oh and as far as cancellation wow well I need not go on the other reviews are on point about that just wish I did my homework first, just dont take no for an answer and dont wait 48 hours for nothing you have the right to cancel immediatly they take your money immediatly make sure you get immediate confirmation when you say cancel effect now your word should be good enough not a red box 48 hours later you dont have to confirm membership you shouldnt have to confirm cancellation.

Read
Review #172614 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer172614.

Other Company in Reno, Nevada - Bad Service, Bait and Switch, Liars

I purchased a car that was brought from another city. The salesaperson was non-communicative and always interrupting our sessions with personal phone calls.

She said the interest rate was a "done deal" and showed us on the computer. When it came to sign the contract, the interest rate was higher and she couldn't explain why. She left the desk for a while and came back to say she had her manager call the finance company, and that is the way it is. She was pushing us along because she wanted to go home.

I called the finance company and found out that the sales manager never called them, and the original interest rate shown on the computer was never offered! The saleschick has never called to follow up with me as to how I like my car. I get follow up calls from $10 purchases, but no, not from a $20k one! She doesn't return calls.

I liked them at first, but not now. Sorry.

Read
Review #172544 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer172544.

Does anyone else think that Irish may

Be the product inbred alcoholic parents or come from a horribly abusive home? Why else would someone (who seems to have all of life's answers) waste time bashing other people for not being as smart as Irish thinks everyone should be?

Let me tell you. Irish is probably an acne covered teen who couldn't get laid if he/she/it paid for it, couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag, mommy and daddy probably have no idea their bad seed is on the internet. Speaking of mommy and daddy, probably worthless abusive drunks. With a screen name like Irish, you gotta come from alkies!

Instead of bashing people to make your miserable little life better, try doing charity work and being nice for a change. If you can't do that, go live in exile somewhere.

#191870

Cathy - if you actually believe any of the junk you read on here then you are just as nutty as the rest of them.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #191864

While I have seen Irish's posts. Most of them tell the writer the truth.

She could be nicer about it. However some of these complaints do lack common sense. Like the complaint about the mother who is blaming Wal-mart because she place her child on the bottom of the cart which is unsafe. The mother accidently ran over the child's finger and is calling the carts unsafe when they are safe as long a you use commons sense and follow instructions.

Then there is the third grade teacher who claimed a student stole from her a gift card and could not get it replaced so in return stole from the store the card was issued at. She also lied about a Burger king Promotion and said she was foreced to lie in front of her children when she made the conscious choice to lie. Let's not forget the abusive racist registered nurse who demands gift cards, coupons, gas money for every place she visited. For somoene as educated as the nurse she lacks common sense.

Irish is rude to some of these posters but she is telling the truth. She could be nicer in how she does it, but then agin like someone else said if they can't take the truth don't post.

#191775

If you can't handle the truth - go away.

#191755

I see and read a lot of Irish's posts and for the most part I agree. Some of his/her posts criticize spelling errors which is funny, but for the most part unnecessary.

Some people just have a lack of common sense and need to be brought out. So if this is about taking sides, I back Irish.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #173304

I think Tasha(who probably wrote this letter) is Irish as well, their insults about the OP's age and grammar are all the same. We have a self stalking troll here.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #171951

By posting this you too have know life. I think however that this letter was written by Irish.

Whoever it is they are self stalking for more attention towards themselves. Irish and May I Help You Find Something are the same person, and both letters (the one bashing Irish, and the one bashing May I Help You Find Something were written by the same person, the person being bashed in order to bring more attention to themselves.

La Prairie, Quebec, Canada #171865
I think the OP hit the nail on the head, just should not have been so harsh. Tasha, whatever.

:roll Here is some advice: the next time you see one of Irish's rude posts, ignore it. If you stop feeding the trolls, they go elsewhere.

Why waste precious energy on being angry? Life is too short.
Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #171800

I noticed that Irish is rude, but obviously you are too scared to leave your name. My guess is you wrote a letter and did not like her reply.

I have a feeling that however Irish and May I Help You Find Something are the same person.

Both are rude. However Tasha is no better and neither are you.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #171799

quote="weedish"

There are times where Irish is right. There are lot of whiny jerks here who just like seeing their words in print and watch other losers fall for it. Irish just runs off the *** and the weak.

I wrote this letter please stay off it.

I really don't think Irish runs off the weak and the ***. Irish is the weak and the ***. Irish is still digging the *** out of their butts that daddy put there last night.

Irish just runs off the *** and the weak. :p

I couldn't agree more! You have Irish pegged! He/She is a freaking *** with more time on his/her hands than a brain.

View more comments
Review #172537 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer172537.

Harrased by Rep - No Means No

When a rep came into my office I told him that our Company was owned by a very large company whom already had the services this company provides. He was very pleasant and thanked me for my time and took a card.

His boss Steve called my office and talked to our G.M. who told him the same time I had told his rep and that he wasn't interested in hearing the rest of the sales pitch. To this, Steve called back and spoke to me, I told him again, that we are not interested. He just would not take no for an answer.

So I hung up. He then proceeded to call me and harased me 6 times within 10 minutes.

I could not believe he carried on the way he did. No means no.

La Prairie, Quebec, Canada #171660

First off, report them to the BBB. Second, if they call again, put them on hold until they hang up.

I have experienced the same deal a few times at my office. It is very frustrating. I know these people probably work on commission and need the money but if they clearly aren't getting anywhere, they need to bug off.

Review #172530 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer172530.

Been Scammed!

I just left the police station to report that the low life FOREIGN ***, that promised our family a English Bulldog puppy have scammed us! We are out $700.00 There ripping people off left and right!

There was never any dog. I thought I research enough by researching the company the dog was supposed to be being shipped through and called from and emailed from using the companies name. The BBB gave them an A+. Well call me ***, the company has been used themselves. These scammers have scammed all the way from the Ad that is posted in newspapers or on line. All emails were on letter head! And calls were answered with the company name.

I'm sick to my stomach that people can get away with this. My son is heartbroken and just doesn't understand! I teach him trust and honesty, but who can we trust? All he knows is that Daddy & Mommy promised a puppy and now he gets no puppy! Guess who he is doubting to trust!

I hope these people get everything that is coming to them and I will pray that one day they all rote in ***!

uShip

We are extremely sorry to hear that you fell victim to one of these scams. This reported experience is NOT in any way related to uShip.com or uShip, Inc., but rather describes an instance where a person or group have fraudulently used uShip’s name, logo, etc. without consent.

uShip is an online marketplace where those who need shipping services can list their items and receive bids, or in other words quotes, from independent transporters registered on the site.

uShip is NOT involved in the actual shipment of any items, nor in the purchase or sale of any items.

You are strongly encouraged to report this fraudulent behavior to the appropriate parties, including the Internet Crime Complaint Center and the original classified site where you found the ad.

I went through the exact same thing about a month ago! I contacted uship and found out that the company that I thought was them was not.

I am still working on trying to get my money back which is doubtful but at least I know I have tried. These people are out of Africa. I did finally find a puppy.

Had to sell the hot tub to pay for her though. It is worth it though.

Had to sell the hot tub to pay for her though. It is worth it though.

this sight just saved me $287 thank you.

La Prairie, Quebec, Canada #171579

You could have avoided all of this by going to your local animal shelter and adopting a puppy for about $100.00. $700.00 is an absurd amount to spend on a dog. If you MUST use a breeder, do some research next time and find a better price.

CNCTerrebonne
Gray, Louisiana
Loss
Review #172505 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Los Angeles, California - Do not transfer redondo manager to willow location.

I , as well as, many of my friends and family have been frequenting the store location in off redendo, in long beach california, and have recently been notified that the male gender manager of that location is going to be transfered to the wilow loctaion in long beach. If thst is so, we will not be going to Albertsons anymore...we will.if this transpires go to pavillions or ralphs. We respectfully ask and NOTIFY you that we not want you to move him to another location, please. We all enjoy his friendliness, as well his professionalism, and the fact he takes care of everyting that is needed. A Nice change...do not see that type of employee very often anymore.

Melinda Montano & Family & friends

Read
Review #172499 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer172499.

Other Company in Williamsburg, Virginia - Very nasty personnel Porter

By reading some of the your have I can see nothing is being done about

lack of customer . The Porter on the train was very rude to me when i

assisted my wife boarding the train if i was traveling on that train him

and would problem. Where are getting these people from nasty school. This

person used cuss words. I will never ride on your train and will

recommend to anyone else not too. Also this person had no respect for

elderly he was very rude to this older gentleman whom which i was standing

behind and why is these trains so dirty and old.

Read
Review #172469 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer172469.