Other Company in Milton, Pennsylvania - Ed corley ford grants N.M. blames manufacture

Ed Corley service manager blames manufacturer for screws being wrong place on my e250 van. while having fuel pump replaced the technician poked hole in fill tube. 6/21/2010

called service manager was told to have it fixed and fax bill. he refused to pay bill because screws thru floor should have not been there. he blamed it on the manufacturer.

the auto is a 1995, screws have always been there and never had trouble filling gas tank.

other then being overcharged for fuel pump, now i have to pay bill to have fuel tube replaced. 6/23/2010

Milton, Pennsylvania
Review #173591 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer173591.

Other Company in Old Town, Florida - Ripoff

Went to Melbourne office last Monday. According to the rude receptionists, there is no $675, as advertised by telephone ads, etc., set of full dentures; It's $975-Period.

Any Tooth extraction determination is at the whim of the Dentist and is $125-Period.

I have three loose, lower teeth, I could almost pull myself, and the receptionist told me: "Then, you should pull them yourself, it will cost $125." The person who accompanied me to the office agreed with my opinion it's all a ripoff and, really, completely False Advertising at its worse. IMHO Thank You For Your Indulgence

Old Town, Florida
Review #173551 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer173551.

Andrew Nicolai/Drew Nicolai - Great Designer

This guy does great work with a great attitude. I've had him create brochures and redesign my website, and his enthusiasm and dedication is contagious.

Drew's work is top notch and has really helped me grow my business and get my name out there.

Since Drew Nicolai offers a lot of different creative and marketing services, it's really convenient -- one stop shopping. But he doesn't charge you an arm and leg for the great work he delivers. That's one of my favorite things about working with him.

Great work, great price. Who doesn't need that in this economy?

#194836

I like pen-15. Might I add that I suck.

Woo! Gonna take all your money, suckers!

Bihac, Federation Of Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bosnia And Herzegovina #175976

I serve my community, I serve my country, and I serve the interest of small business in my area. I don't hire foreign workers and any money that I make creates jobs.

Who are you?

Oh thats right, you are posting insults on the internet anonymously without cause.

You aren't customers of mine, and are total fakes. Keep posting, all your doing is giving me the opportunity to spread a positive message.

Allenton, Michigan, United States #175312
You idiots must be in love with yourselves!!!! No business losers????? :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset
Nalia
Review #173544 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Andrew Nicolai - excellent web design

Drew Nicolai did an excellent job on the website he designed for me. He surpassed my expectations and created a site that was better than what I had planned in my head.

I'm not good with technology, but Drew helped me understand different aspects of the website and different ways to market it and have it show up on Google. He made the process easy, which made it all easier on me.

I'd definitely like to use Andrew Nicolai's services in the future. I was impressed with his work and also with his ability to explain technology things to someone as un-tech savvy as me.

Read

You certainly have some agreeable opinions and views. Your blog provides a fresh look at the subject.

#208245

hey rick from ricks tree service why up so late--oh i know crackheads dont sleep--get some rest and stop spending so much each day on crack!! it will get you broke.make you sell you house...

Allenton, Michigan, United States #175311
DONT break your arm patting yourself on the back!!!!! You must do a terrible job if you have to keep praiseing yourself DREW!!! :x :x :x :x :x :upset :upset :upset :upset 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
La Prairie, Quebec, Canada #175140

Over the past few days, this site has been littered with "praises" of this company. If you are going to write schill reviews, at least space them out and not make it look so obvious.

View more comments
Kasey K.
Review #173537 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Charged my account without me authorziation, now I cannot get them to anwer their phone for the past

THis is a scam, callinng them for three days line is always busy. I have no idea what I even signed up for and it appears no one will talk to me about it.

they charged my account $47.73. just a bunch of crooks with no balls so they have to hide behine the internet to rip innocent people off. Classless and discusting human beings. someone should locate them and rip them off or just blow them off the face of the earth.

tired of people like this.

Poeple cannot just go charge you account just becuase you were looking at other sites.

Read

What is the name of this company?

They can't charge you if you didn't give out your account number....

Review #173525 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer173525.

Other Company in Los Angeles, California - Said charge is $1 but billed $18.95!

After " online chatting" with the customer service rep, I was assured that I would only be charged $1 for a search for a phone number. I completed search but there was no way to get a copy of the $1 "receipt" so I did a screen shot of it.

Sure enough, when the charge it my credit card, I was billed $18.95. Company is difficult to reach by phone, very uncooperative and is no help in reversing charge so now I have to dispute it with my credit card company.

Very slimy company. Avoid this company at all costs.

Read
Review #173515 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer173515.

Drew - Andrew Nicolai - Great marketing

Drew Nicolai with Snazify created some print materials for me that I wanted to mail to local businesses. I was incredibly pleased not only with the great-looking finished product, but also with his keen insight and willingness to listen to my ideas and suggestions.

He made it clear that my satisfaction was his utmost priority, and his professionalism was much-appreciated. I intend to go back to him to have a website built.

I would recommend Drew Nicolai's services to anyone, as he is one of the best marketing people I've ever worked with -- not flashy or gimmicky. Just quality work.

Drew Nicolai
Bihac, Federation Of Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bosnia And Herzegovina #174979

Thanks Minou!

Minou
Review #173498 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Charleston, West Virginia - I bought another chinese piece of ***!

$300 for a bbq grill in a box. the assembly instructions were vague.

the illustrations were wrong. and the materials were only one step up from aluminum foil. it had a well known american name on the front and made in china on the back. WHAT THE *** IS GOING ON!!!!!

this piece of *** is shooting flames out the back and i had to drill extra holes in the frame to stabilize it. *** CHINESE PRODUCTS!!!! i now have no doubt what so ever they are trying to *** us up! poisoned baby and pet food, lead and mercury coated toys, and now grills that collapse when you look at them wrong.

whats next?......

BUYERS BEWARE x2 whenever its made in china.

Read
Review #173494 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer173494.

Other Company in Phoenix, Arizona - I don't understand

Why would you call someones phone number,then you don't say who you are calling.....then you give a call back number which is disconnected and the other number that is given is chase bank....how do you expect the person to call you back if you don't give them the right phone number. Are you guys really that *** !!!!

GET A LIFE!!!! If this was a REAL place of business and you guys were'nt a SCAM maybe people wouldn't write these complaints....YA THINK.Maybe you should get a real job and do something else with your life...cuz you never know, it might come back and *** you in the ***.

Read
Review #173471 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer173471.

Other Company - San Diego Branch

do not get sucked in to this business they are all liars and will completely *** over i worked for them 3 months and finally i got my first paycheck thinking it would be $1500 it was $239 when i asked why i did not receive the whole check i was told they were saving it in case i quit to pay for my position until someone Else takes over. this company is full of liars and backstabber.

the inteviews swear you will make thousand of dollars but trust me it is all lies!!

DO NOT GET SUCKED IN!!! WOST COMPANY EVER

PS management is secretive and bitchy :)

Read
Review #173390 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer173390.