Accommodations @Tunica MS were atrocious!

Spent one night Tunica MS on 08/20/2010. First the reservations were to have a hot tub which did not happen because "we are currently booked up" even though there was no more than twenty vehicles at the resort at any time.

Next there was at least a two inch gap under the door which allowed a number of big bugs to congregate in the living room and elsewhere which was unsettling to say the least.

The televisions receptions was horrible and the hot water in the shower was tepid at best. For whatever reason the water had a terrible taste

#207635

It would help if you noted what hotel you stayed at in Tunica?

Old Hickory, Tennessee
Review #174704 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer174704.

Hornymatches: don't trust them, look for better alternatives.

There is even a site that makes a really witty fun of them:

http://realhornymatches.com/ ,

And if you vote "No" in response to their single question at the bottom of the page, you will find much better alternatives, which do help you find a good match in your neighborhood.

If you are not yet convinced that hornymatches.com is a rip-off, note that they advertise fake profiles and send you fake e-mails (to get you believe that they have women that want you), and once you pay hoping to get in touch with those who send you e-mails, all those women that were looking for you just disappear.

Read

Iam soo glad i read this,i had just typed in google is it a scam and boom....here it is,you guys/gals thanks for the heads up because i had a funny feelig about this site,samething happened,but i didnt spend the money,but was a click away from doing soo...now i will go back to facebook and let everybody know because thats how sneakythey are,posting on facebook saying"did you see my naughty pics here,and it disguizes the original link to there link to the scam site,iam going to blackball this site to everyone and hope that everyone else does the same,word of mouth on facebook will deffinately put a big dent in there wallet and save innocent victoms from sending there hard earned money to a site that takes advantage of people that are lonely and want to meet others,wish i would run into them in a dark alley,they wouldnt do it again...pass the word along on facebook people,we need to put a stop to this,,,thanks everyone... 8)
#206147

this is my 1st site like this..no pic but still getting emails and winks. Didn't believe at first but now talking to 4 great guys, out of the 80 with responded. Don't give up but you must be patient and persistent.

Hornymatches is a fraud. I've tested the site.

It may also be downloading Trojans to your PC, I'm not talking about the rubbers either. These are hijack trojans, that take control of your PC.

Anyone notice your PC taking longer to boot up, windows errors. Run Windows Defender, you might just find something.

Actually, realhornymatches.com now has two questions. If you are looking for girls, answer "No" to the first question.

Then you'll see a blond and a brunett side by side.

Either one will lead you to a great dating site. I liked the blond one better, BTW.

View more comments
RealMatch
Review #174689 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Crazy kitten buyer-Minnesota

I have had the unfortunate misadventure of a crazy cat buyer. She paid pet price for a breeder kitten, she neglected the kitten terribly and it only weighed 2 pounds at 6 months old-that is what it weighed when it let my home at 10 weeks.

I would not replace it for fear of her doing the same thing again. I gave her all of her money back PLUS vet costs, when she FINALLY decided to take her in to be examined. Now I am getting harassing phone calls-and multiple posts on different consumer lists. Fortunately for me she has just drawn attention to my cattery--increased my sales and just angered all of the dozens and dozens of happy kitten customers (breeders AND pet owners alike).

I guess the simple fact that you went to college--doesn't make you all that bright.

Contact me for details and identity of *** pet buyer.

willowbaybengals
Loss
Review #174670 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Wichita, Kansas - Kept charging debit card without authorization and no money on card

I have never seen a bank where they will attempt to process charges on a debit card when there are no funds on the card to cover the charge, which were never placed by the card carrier.

I have since allowed the account and card close due to the fact the bank cleared a previous amount, but then turned around and did the same thing saying that I owe $166.00.

I called customer service needing a letter stating the date the account and card was closed, and was told it closed 02/05/2010, but needed to call recovery and they will help with a letter.

I called recovery and updated my information and then was told by Nicole who was very rude that they would not send a letter, but the account was closed in 01/2010. When I asked to speak to a supervisor she told me there was no one else there and no one else for me to contact. I told her that I was unemployed and receiving state assistance and thats why I needed the letter and she told me that I needed to pay in full or set up a monthly payment plan.

I decide to go online and see if there was a catergory such as this where I can voice my concerns, and I need the letter before 08/27/2010 or SRS is threatening to cut off my benefits

Leonard P. Watson Wichita,Ks

Read
Review #174621 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer174621.

Other Company in Park Rapids, Minnesota - Update a better choice plan

I would just like to say that I get the choice xtra for $63.99 its not worth it it is mostly commercial programs but it has channels on it that I cannot get and a cheaper plan.You need to set up a plan where you get the sports,country western,set-coms,tru,dis,hist,local,movies [not you're ppv]minus the paid commercial programs I do not need any of that stuff on all those channels it is a waste of air time and my money.maybe you could come up with a customized plan you may sell alot of them then the customer can't complain because he is getting what he ordered

THANKYOUJEFFREY WHEELER [218]837-5066

Park Rapids, Minnesota
Review #174617 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer174617.

Other Company in Los Angeles, California - They conned me into a $10,000 loan.

I received a $10,000 loan for badly needed dental work. The payments were suppose to be direct debit at $240/mo. with no interest. Well, the debit was never taken and by the time I noticed, I was a month behind. I tried to work it out with them but they started charging interest and every payment was considered late thereafter. I get paid 1 time/mo. on the 20th and my payments were due the 17th. They would not budge to change my due date even by 3 days. Never use this company!!! It's a nightmare!! I have paid more in interest than for the original loan.

Before you borrow, they make it sound like it's the answer to all your problems. All they really do is take hold of your life and squeeze everything out of you that they can. They don't care anything about you as a human being as long as they can make as much money from you as possible.

Read
Review #174578 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer174578.

Twelve percent?

About five years ago I was offered a loan to help out. After a few months inquired about the rates, no definitive answer.

Then when bailouts came around, I asked for refinance/review, no definitive answer.

Now as in TODAY I asked how much I owe IF I were to pay out this loan? Surprised!frustrated!shocked! only about $50.00 thats right fifty dollars went towards the principal...after six years? at twelve percent? of course?

Will they fix this, NOT, Have not heard from them, they have not assisted in the past why NOW? Who runs this company?

emwenger@verizon.net
Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #178301
emwenger@verizon.net
Review #174479 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Mexico, Capital District - I know how to help with complaints

correctional billing services has many optiopns for helping out. these people can give you credits for all the calls you want.

agents can place you on hold and talk smack on your back. you will need to reach a carlos silva for further info he´s the main manager at the mexico center.

ask for a julio peralta and also for a gustavo hernandez these are real names they use fake names to identify thereselves, these agents have no supervisors they just work as all employes they fake you out. what the community needs is to *** off agents in mexico so that cbs in mexico does not function no longer and you can speak to real americans.

Read
Review #174453 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer174453.

Other Company in Greenville, South Carolina - Customer service

I just finished an addition to my home over a month ago, and called the same company that installed the initial job to put back my new section. I have called several times, but still no results.

I have asked them to speak to the owner and they always say he is out. I have asked them to please have him call me back, and still no results. My patients are running thin.

I know the style has changed since the original.

Is it possible to purchase the new type inside corner that will match the old type Gutter.

I can install it myself.

Thanks for your consideration, --Mac McCall--

Agape
Review #174430 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in San Jose, San Jose - Very late delivery of an order

I am angry becaue I order some meal express and it arrive not only cold but one hour and 10 minutes late and this is the second time that has happened. Each time I called to ask if the order was on its way, they all tell me they are sorry and tehy will see what they can do and call me, but since they nevr call back I again call them and ask again what is happening with the order why it has not arrived, Thtey gave me excuses as to why the order did not arrived on time.

It happened the same with another order I made in the past. again it arrived very late

Read
Review #174424 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer174424.