Other Company in Houston, Texas - Dealer unable to get parts

switch panel in dash not working. carried to dealer 8-7-2010, parts were ordered 8-10-2010.

dealer says that triton will not give them a answer when parts will be shipped.

i was told by dealer triton said parts would be shipped 8-30-2010. the parts are only 3 days away by ups. as of 8-3-2010 parts still not delivered to dealer. was told it may be another month because of the sell out & move.

i would like some one from triton to contact me with some answers. as to why this is happening now.

Read
Review #176216 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer176216.

Complaint about service contract

Dear [Recipient Name]:

I am writing to express my continuing dissatisfaction with your company’s service on my road grinding equipment. When your mechanic is called, he rarely arrives within the four-hour time period designated by our contract. He also appears to be lacking in knowledge and experience with my equipment.

The short warm-weather season here does not allow for work stoppages and equipment breakdowns. If I’m to renew my contract, we must review the issues of equipment failure, repair personnel, and downtime.

Please call at your earliest convenience.

Read
Review #176208 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer176208.

Other Company - Product safety complaint

[City, ST ZIP Code]
[City, ST ZIP Code]

Dear [Recipient Name]:
I am returning the enclosed child safety gate for a full refund. I believe it is not only a bad product, but a dangerous one. I am shocked that a company supposedly dedicated to home safety would carry such a thing. I demand not only a refund, but an explanation.

When I ordered the enclosed [Product Name and model number] after seeing it advertised in [Publication Name], I asked the salesperson whether it was, indeed, designed to keep children up to the age of 2 safely contained, and she assured me that it was.

I followed the instructions exactly in assembling it and assumed that my 22-month-old would be safe. Instead, I found that she could easily work the “adults only” release when I found her wandering in the front yard. I thought maybe I had left the gate open, but then I watched in horror as she opened it a second time.

This is absolutely unacceptable. Thank God my child was uninjured, but others may not have been so lucky. If that gate had been at the top of a staircase (as pictured on the box), my baby could have been seriously injured, or worse, and it would have been your fault.

I want my money back, but more important, I want a letter from you, assuring me that this dangerous product has been taken off of the market. If I don’t hear from you, I’ll be forced to take further action to ensure that no children are hurt or killed as a result of your negligence.

Enclosure

Read
Review #176207 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer176207.

Complaint about service

Dear [Recipient Name]:

This letter is to complain about service I recently received from a [Company Name] customer service representative named [Representative Name].

I called [Company Name] on [date] to find out how to deal with a problem I’ve had with [product or service]. After I had been on hold for several minutes, [Representative Name] came on the line. I had to explain my problem to him several times because he did not seem to be listening and therefore asked me the same questions repeatedly. [Representative Name] put me on hold for several minutes, and then returned to say he could not help me. Needless to say, I was quite frustrated.

I expected a much higher level of service from your company, and I am quite disappointed. Because I do not want to spend any more time on this problem, I am [returning or cancelling] [product or service] immediately, and I expect a full refund. I will be informing my friends and family about this experience.

Read
Review #176206 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer176206.

Other Company - Complaint about goods and service

Dear [Recipient Name]:

I’m enclosing a copy of my order, dated February 17, for crystal stemware:  eight 11-ounce goblets, eight 5-1/2-ounce wine glasses, and eight 7-ounce champagne glasses. As you will see, these pieces were to be monogrammed “G” in Old English lettering, and delivery was requested not later than June 15.

Well, John, here is what happened:

1. The stemware was finally received June 28. Because I became anxious about delivery before the wedding (for which the stemware was to be a gift), I telephoned your customer service department twice—June 4 and June 11—and in each case was assured that delivery would positively be made by June 15.
2. The monogram on the stemware was “C” in block lettering.
3. Two of the wine glasses were cracked.

I think you will understand, John, why I am upset at the manner in which this order was handled. My excuses and apologies to the customer (an aunt of the groom) are of no comfort; to her, the incident was “terribly embarrassing—unforgivable,” and I confess that I agree with her. I did persuade her not to cancel the order simply because there were no other gifts of this nature, but I had to promise very fast delivery.

Obviously, you know what must be done: Get the right stemware to me as fast as you can. I’d like to save this good customer, and if you don’t turn handsprings to expedite delivery, I don’t have a prayer. But let me know so that, if necessary, I can make other arrangements.

Incidentally, John, the ironstone is going very well. If you’re bringing out new patterns, be sure to let me know.

Enclosure

Read
Review #176204 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer176204.

Other Company in Toledo, Ohio - Wtf!!!????

everytime they advertise something and you go to see it, it's bait and switch????wtf? why not just be honest and say that in the print, it seems that the advertisment is not worth the ink or paper it was wrote and printed on.

the other item that is compared is always more money too....go figure right!!beware of yor local advertisments from them they do lie and they try to cover it by saying lame *** *** like they sold out when the paper was just out yesturday....one time they pulled it with me and the sales paper was out the same day, when i confronted them they didn't have much to say but sorry. bad business.

karaokegal
Review #176171 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Dhaka, Dhaka - She is an Ediot!

Jenna tells me to reply her back for what ?

She is not the boss of me.

She didn't even answer my last mail, & I'm not the person who waits until it's head gets cut off.I hate when she does that! Obviously she thinks herslf as a goddess who'll help all of us.What does she mean by that? Like we are people asking for help as beggars. No absolutely not .

That *** doesn't know whom she's dealing with.And I even think..no...I know that she is a fraud just for money without doing anything and showing off with those big sentences of nothing.If she was here in front of my face I would just really really kick her *** off.

Read
Review #176072 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer176072.

Other Company in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - HAD TO HAVE DRAIN UNCLOGGED then they told me the nightmare

came to our home when i needed a drain uncogged did that then they said they would have to come back with thier little camera to see and make sure there was no other damage.then they told me my wall drain to laundry tubs were leaking and had to be replacedat the best price 1,291.73 ok said that will be all i need they will check with there little camera and make sure well guess what they found my sewer pipes had collapsed and i had to have the cellar dug and replaced for 3 foot of work they charged 3,859.00 i was shocked paid in full and now my laundry tubs are leaking????????????????they killed me i would love to sue thier ***.

Read
Review #176060 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer176060.

Lean Body Burn/Diet Max ripoff

I ordered from Lean Body Burn July 5 for their trial offer. I was charged $3.87 and then $87.47 on my credit card.

I called my credit card company and talked to the dispute department. The credit card representative called the company with me on the line and explained that I was not supposed to be charged for the $87.47. The foreign lady who was hard to understand, said that I was supposed to have cancelled within 10 days and that I was going to have to pay the charges. I agreed and then we cancelled my account.

Then I received my August credit card statement and there were charges for $2.95 and $87.47 under the name Diet Max. I got online and found that this was the same company as Lean Body Burn and that alot of other people were upset with this company because they were being charged over and over. One person said that the only way to stop Weight Loss Systems is to cancel your charge card, which I have done. I have filed complaint reports with my credit card company, with BBB of Florida (who have told me they can't help and to contact Attorney General office of Alabama,with Division of Consumer Services of Florida, with PeopleClaim.com.

and with Ripoffreport.com. Everything is still up in the air at this time.

#208094

Je suis malheureusement dans le même cas, j'ai reçu mon produit d'essai et je ne souhaite pas continuer, mais impossible de joindre la société pour annuler le envois.

Je vais faire opposition sur ma carte.

Review #176048 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer176048.

Other Company in Greenville, South Carolina - Automotive Repair Service of Seneca

Charged me $356 for a starter for my vehicle. Could have gotten it from the dealer for $150 or NAPA for $225.

I'm for making a profit but this is ridiculous. Also charged me for a diagnostic for future work, when I knew what the problem was and I told them what the problem was.

When I talked to them on the phone about the future work they did not tell me they were going to do a diagnostic or I would not have agreed to having it done. I feel this shop takes advantage of the fact we are in a small town.

Read
Review #176043 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer176043.