Other Company in Lowell, Arkansas - Keeping apointment date fron srevice dept.

we bought all livingroom furnature in march took five weeks to receive it. in august it was discovered that one of the end tables has started peeling on top.

called ashley about this a date was schudaled on august 29 but iwe had to reschudale because of an emergancy reschudaled on sept 3 I called to see if they were still coming then i was told it was for the 13 .i do not know why they could not come to check this table it can not be repaied it must be replaced .the young lady i spoke to was some what rude about the matter . we live about eight blocks form the store they would not come by the house later because seems like the are always going out of town and the person that has to ckeck the table Howard now why would that be do they not have a mnager at all in the store to take care of complantes???????

Lowell, Arkansas
Review #176364 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer176364.

Other Company in Sydney, New South Wales - Could not care less about customers.

We purschase a Table tennis table that required to be assemble and when we contacted the assemble person by a phone number given by the customer service desk this went to voice mail a message was left on four days no return call. we went back to the store and asked if we had the correct number and were advised yes .

Called the number again and left another message still no return call.

We went back to the store and were asked to leave our name and number and the area manager would be advised and they would then contact us that was to be last monday 30/08/10 no call . I feel this is un professional.

Read
Review #176353 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer176353.

Other Company in Phoenix, Arizona - Your new ad

That is the worst commercial! kids today are bad enough, and little kids are the ones who watch the commercials Please find another way to describe how great and dependable your cars are. It is the commercial that the kid is destroyuing all his toys and your song is Elvis's Devil in disquise. He is the worst kid, and to trear up all his truck and cars and throw things in the toliet and then you know he get it out of there, this is very bad for other children to see. the toilet is so filthy.

Stephanie Leonard

Read
Review #176352 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer176352.

Other Company in Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania - Pissed off

These people "Private Identity" have now taken funds twice without authorization. WHo are they and why are they NOT being stopped?

Call the police! They have also, believe it or not, hacked into this pc and certain letters I can't even type. The CEO has to be held accountable for these rip-offs. They go from one account to another, again without authorization.

They have 4 different set-ups where they can pull funds out of your accounts. Stop these thieves. How dare they!

If every person who I see on this website writing in about them would call the police...then maybe something would get done.

Call the police and report them.

POLICE! NOW!

Read
Review #176343 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer176343.

Other Company in Wichita Falls, Texas - Service dont work,and when i call get the run around

i had troubles with your service,and when i call i get the runaround, saying my creditcard dont work. the other places i use it on dont complain about not getting there money.

is there a reason you are not letting me use it, when i can im going to try and get new internet. also i had called before and ask for the manger ,and i was told i count talk to him. im not usaly a person who get mad ,but you have been giving me hassle about the internet.right now i have two of your montums that is not working.

im doing this on a different internet. karen gilbert

Read
Review #176275 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer176275.

Other Company in Houston, Texas - Dealer unable to get parts

switch panel in dash not working. carried to dealer 8-7-2010, parts were ordered 8-10-2010.

dealer says that triton will not give them a answer when parts will be shipped.

i was told by dealer triton said parts would be shipped 8-30-2010. the parts are only 3 days away by ups. as of 8-3-2010 parts still not delivered to dealer. was told it may be another month because of the sell out & move.

i would like some one from triton to contact me with some answers. as to why this is happening now.

Read
Review #176216 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer176216.

Complaint about service contract

Dear [Recipient Name]:

I am writing to express my continuing dissatisfaction with your company’s service on my road grinding equipment. When your mechanic is called, he rarely arrives within the four-hour time period designated by our contract. He also appears to be lacking in knowledge and experience with my equipment.

The short warm-weather season here does not allow for work stoppages and equipment breakdowns. If I’m to renew my contract, we must review the issues of equipment failure, repair personnel, and downtime.

Please call at your earliest convenience.

Read
Review #176208 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer176208.

Other Company - Product safety complaint

[City, ST ZIP Code]
[City, ST ZIP Code]

Dear [Recipient Name]:
I am returning the enclosed child safety gate for a full refund. I believe it is not only a bad product, but a dangerous one. I am shocked that a company supposedly dedicated to home safety would carry such a thing. I demand not only a refund, but an explanation.

When I ordered the enclosed [Product Name and model number] after seeing it advertised in [Publication Name], I asked the salesperson whether it was, indeed, designed to keep children up to the age of 2 safely contained, and she assured me that it was.

I followed the instructions exactly in assembling it and assumed that my 22-month-old would be safe. Instead, I found that she could easily work the “adults only” release when I found her wandering in the front yard. I thought maybe I had left the gate open, but then I watched in horror as she opened it a second time.

This is absolutely unacceptable. Thank God my child was uninjured, but others may not have been so lucky. If that gate had been at the top of a staircase (as pictured on the box), my baby could have been seriously injured, or worse, and it would have been your fault.

I want my money back, but more important, I want a letter from you, assuring me that this dangerous product has been taken off of the market. If I don’t hear from you, I’ll be forced to take further action to ensure that no children are hurt or killed as a result of your negligence.

Enclosure

Read
Review #176207 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer176207.

Complaint about service

Dear [Recipient Name]:

This letter is to complain about service I recently received from a [Company Name] customer service representative named [Representative Name].

I called [Company Name] on [date] to find out how to deal with a problem I’ve had with [product or service]. After I had been on hold for several minutes, [Representative Name] came on the line. I had to explain my problem to him several times because he did not seem to be listening and therefore asked me the same questions repeatedly. [Representative Name] put me on hold for several minutes, and then returned to say he could not help me. Needless to say, I was quite frustrated.

I expected a much higher level of service from your company, and I am quite disappointed. Because I do not want to spend any more time on this problem, I am [returning or cancelling] [product or service] immediately, and I expect a full refund. I will be informing my friends and family about this experience.

Read
Review #176206 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer176206.

Other Company - Complaint about goods and service

Dear [Recipient Name]:

I’m enclosing a copy of my order, dated February 17, for crystal stemware:  eight 11-ounce goblets, eight 5-1/2-ounce wine glasses, and eight 7-ounce champagne glasses. As you will see, these pieces were to be monogrammed “G” in Old English lettering, and delivery was requested not later than June 15.

Well, John, here is what happened:

1. The stemware was finally received June 28. Because I became anxious about delivery before the wedding (for which the stemware was to be a gift), I telephoned your customer service department twice—June 4 and June 11—and in each case was assured that delivery would positively be made by June 15.
2. The monogram on the stemware was “C” in block lettering.
3. Two of the wine glasses were cracked.

I think you will understand, John, why I am upset at the manner in which this order was handled. My excuses and apologies to the customer (an aunt of the groom) are of no comfort; to her, the incident was “terribly embarrassing—unforgivable,” and I confess that I agree with her. I did persuade her not to cancel the order simply because there were no other gifts of this nature, but I had to promise very fast delivery.

Obviously, you know what must be done: Get the right stemware to me as fast as you can. I’d like to save this good customer, and if you don’t turn handsprings to expedite delivery, I don’t have a prayer. But let me know so that, if necessary, I can make other arrangements.

Incidentally, John, the ironstone is going very well. If you’re bringing out new patterns, be sure to let me know.

Enclosure

Read
Review #176204 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer176204.