Other Company in Maryland Heights, Missouri - Dont get a morgage from this company

when you try to get a pay off of your loan they will not give it to you but try to take your property from you by putting it in forcloser. it a good thing God is not sleep, for this company is now under the raft of God and it will pay for every wrong that it has done to anyone.buyers be ware ,go to another morgage co.

if you want to be treat right.

but it your looking for here you might as well forget it. they want you to write on this page then tell you how much that you need to write this is just one bad co.

Read
Review #177350 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer177350.

Other Company in Houston, Texas - Vcathy gonzalez very rude

when talking to ms cathy gonzalez about my claim and the reason it takes three day to call my back.i call and left message, wife left message no on call back than she got Rudy with me about claim. if the is how you treat a person who is trying to get his car fix. i hate to see how you teat your custom.it look like all you claim people go home at noon each day my insurance have been try to call they also.the comment if i want a rent a car than you can filed with you company is out of line and you will be hear from my later

Read
Review #177283 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer177283.

Other Company in Chicago, Illinois - Haven't recieved rest of my order

paid for my stuff recieved half still waiting for 2 months postage and handling is a rip off ordered winter hats for my girls they will fit a baby i have called they keep telling me its on back order but how long will it take it is a gift so what am i suppose to tell the person i have already paid for it this is bull some of the things they sell are nice but alot of it is junk not happy will not buy from them again i will tell more people not to buy from them

Read
Review #177251 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer177251.

Other Company in Kalamazoo, Michigan - This company was taking money from my account and I received a fake credit card that does not work

I don't know what this is but a rip off ! They have been taking money out of my account and I can't even purchase any items they want my Visa card and info!!!

why when they sent me a fake credit card these people need to be stopped ! What is the purpose of taking peoples money with no satisfaction? This is ***!! I want all of my money replaced back into my account asap!

This is a 100 % scam and it needs to stop and where is te customer service numbers so that this can be resolved? I want a resolution!

Read
Review #177167 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer177167.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Muscle Gaining Secrets

I wouldn't say it's bad, but it's not all it's hyped to be. Not much in this material I didn't already know.

It didn't help me at all. I didn't get any stronger or bigger. Basically the guy tells you to eat more and work out less. I wouldn't buy this again.

I guess it might work for some people, but I have had far better results doing my own workout plan over the last 10 years than I did with this plan. If you want the secret to gaining muscle, you won't find anything much in here.

fbadsrusel
Review #177131 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Birmingham, Michigan - Can't believe it

I had a charge on my phone bill that was unauthorized by me. The number that was listed on the phone bill no one ever picked up.

I reasearched on line for an other number finally I got someone. They told me someone on line registed me for this service. I can't beleive how dishonest people are in the world. Please check your bill and make sure you get your money back.

I hope someone can do something about this.

Are there any honest people left in the world. As i see it there is no one left

T

Read
Review #177120 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer177120.

Cheap products

I bought a bunk bed and it broke. I bought this bed in Feb2010 and it now Sept 13, 2010 and it broke.

This is a cheap product its no good and i don't want it. If they are going to fix the problem they need to give me another type of bed. It's not 4 in the morning and i don't have a bed to sleep on cause this cheap bed broke. In the morning i plan to call up and make all the complaints.

Something has to be done.

they can't sell these type of products. They will go out of business if they don't change their products and make better ones.

Read

Where did you buy this bed?

Review #177110 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer177110.

Stores must treat customers with respect

A store treat me very bad after that I was feeling so bad that I send a email to the customer service email of that store, they only said thank's for the email but I think that they must check how the persons that works in their stores treat customers, because if customers pay everything then they should be trated with respect, I will think if I prefer online shopping instead of store shopping... Only to avoid the bad ways some people treat customers...

I know that stores have to check many things and that maybe they make errors sometimes but they must treat everybody with respect

gsd
#190443

Ok you are right I understand you, maybe some times even if you are a nice person you have to work with arrogant customers you are right but I will give you an advice Smile ALWAYS do your work the best way you can and after that Go home and do something else that you like, God bless you! =)

Thank's for your comment

I have worked retail & am now in customer service. I totally agree that you should treat customers with respect...mostly.

Some people are just plain arrogant, ignorant or self-important that they don't even think of treating the other person with respect, yet they need their help.

I'm sorry but I will only take so much rudeness and belittling before I will tell you I cannot do what you are demanding of me.

If you do not treat the cashier/representative with respect, you are not going to get respect OR what you want.

gsd
Review #177102 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Rochester, New York - Seller told me to return item for refound but will not give me the money

Sep 08, 2010 at 8:36 AM The seller has responded to your case with other solution.

Seller's message:

"I don't like what you said. I am offering this, we issue you refund half and you adjust the feedback. After that I will send the half. Okie?"

Sep 08, 2010 at 7:41 AM You have responded to the seller.

Your message to the seller:

"you have the item you singed for it and I am going to call ebay on the phone right now and tell them thay can look at the usps.com and see you got it and I am going to call paypal also and post every where not to buy from you have stolen my money it this point and I will not sit still and play this game with you I said I woul chang the feed back as soon as I get my money and not be for and if I have to have it pulled I will not chang it at that point and I will post every place I can on the inter net "

Sep 08, 2010 at 7:22 AM The seller has responded to your case with other solution.

Seller's message:

"Tim, this is the last message we communicate. Do you know the issue here isn't about the item. It is about the feedback. That's all I asked for and you will be having refund even we don't have the item."

Sep 08, 2010 at 7:12 AM You have responded to the seller.

Your message to the seller:

"no pepole like you are the ones that dont do what thay say I looked at your feed back and seen a couple saying no refound so it going to be up to ebay and pay pal thay will get my money from you. I have done what was asked of me to retun the memory and give an tracking # witch I have done and even proved you got the item it was singed for and now all I want is my money and I will have to go to ebay and paypal and get them to pull my money back "

Sep 08, 2010 at 6:13 AM The seller has responded to your case with other solution.

Seller's message:

"Sorry, people like you we don't really trust. I will leave the choice to you."

Sep 08, 2010 at 6:01 AM You have responded to the seller.

Your message to the seller:

"I will chang the feed back after I get my money"

Sep 08, 2010 at 5:59 AM The seller has responded to your case with other solution.

Seller's message:

"We would love to, but would you please to change the feedback?"

Sep 08, 2010 at 5:29 AM You have responded to the seller.

Your message to the seller:

"you have the memroy so new give me my money!!"

Sep 07, 2010 at 9:51 PM The seller has responded to your case with other solution.

Seller's message:

"Hi Tim, May I know if you can adjust the feedback for us? Dee Cheung"

Sep 07, 2010 at 9:40 PM You have responded to the seller.

Your message to the seller:

"I WANT MY MONEY NOW THAT YOU GOT THE MEMORY NO REASON NOT TO GIVE ME MY MONEY "

Sep 07, 2010 at 8:57 PM The seller has agreed to issue a full refund of $18.99 when you return the item.

Refund information:

A full refund of $18.99 will be issued through PayPal once the item is delivered.

Seller's return address:

LinChuk Man

Room 2827, 27/F, Po Tin Estate, Block 6

Tuen Mun

Hong Kong Hong Kong 00000

Hong Kong

Sep 07, 2010 at 7:12 PM You have responded to the seller.

Your message to the seller:

"i want my money back dont ship out a notherone I dont want to deal with you you said you would refund and that is what I need now "

Sep 07, 2010 at 6:13 PM You have responded to the seller.

Your message to the seller:

"this is not right and is why you sent it to my email in sted of though ebay a copy of the email : Regarding eBay purchase Tuesday, September 7, 2010 8:28 PM From: This sender is DomainKeys verified "Dee Cheung" Add sender to Contacts To: tcossey2000@yahoo.com Hi Tim, I believe you always believe you're right and others are wrong. Yeah you did what you did to mail back and we suppose to refund the money to you. Seems like you don't give 1% of concerns to us and think about what's going on here. Again, "What makes us not to collect the mail?" I am upset that you left negative feedback before everything and looks like you don't want to work this out. You see that now I request on ebay that "You need to return it to us and receive full refund". There are 3 things you can do to receive refund. 1. Go to Oakland's post office to pick up. 2. Get yourself another 8GB Micro SD and mail to Hong Kong. 3. Change the feedback"

Sep 07, 2010 at 5:57 PM You've provided tracking information.Once your item is delivered, the seller will issue you a refund within 3 days.

Your note:

"i sent this card back to you see below Label/Receipt Number: 7010 0780 0001 2757 6513 Class: First-Class Mail? Service(s): Certified Mail? Status: Notice Left We attempted to deliver your item at 12:03 pm on September 02, 2010 in OAKLAND, CA 94610 and a notice was left. You may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice, go to www.usps.com/redelivery, or call 800-ASK-USPS to arrange for redelivery. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later. "

Sep 07, 2010 at 5:17 PM The seller has agreed to issue a full refund of $18.99 when you return the item.

Refund information:

Seller's return address:

LinChuk Man

Room 2827, 27/F, Po Tin Estate, Block 6

Tuen Mun

Hong Kong Hong Kong 00000

Hong Kong

Seller's Return Instructions:

"Thank you for your cooperation."

Sep 07, 2010 at 12:07 PM You have responded to the seller.

Your message to the seller:

"I do all my ebay though ebay so the message you want an ancer to is : Hi there, Thanks for your message again. Did you mean we mean not to receive the mail from the postman? I see that on the USPS site that the mail was trying to delivery on Sep 2 and you didn't even give us a day to go to the post office to check? I also think this is not the way we deserve the negative feedback. I mean again, it's okie we refund in full to you. However, I want to ask if you can adjust the feedback for us. Regards, Dee well i have had to wait all weeked and you still are wearing about you and not me the buyer the only thing that i want is a refound anything else depends on how lone you grage this out the longer the worst the feed back as feedback has nothing to do with the item/memory does not work and that is what it inportent too me I ordered bacause i wanted it from the usa not though someone in the usa this is why it took soo long to get to me and now haveing truble geting my refound!!!"

Sep 07, 2010 at 8:18 AM The seller has responded to your case with other solution.

Seller's message:

"Hi Tim, Maybe you didn't get it and I sent again to your yahoo mailbox. Please response after you read it. Regards, Dee Cheung"

Sep 07, 2010 at 5:44 AM You have responded to the seller.

"what message is that "

Sep 06, 2010 at 7:12 PM The seller has responded to your case with other solution.

Seller's message:

"Hi Tim, Have you got my message yet?"

Sep 04, 2010 at 6:37 AM eBay Customer Support has opened a case for you.The seller has 7 days to respond.

Details you provided:

The item doesn't match the seller's description.

You have tried contacting the seller

You paid on Aug 01, 2010

You contacted the seller through eBay Messages

The seller has responded to you

The seller isn't working with you to solve the problem

You entered the phone number 585-458-4605

We can share your phone number with the seller.

The buyer said the item is unusable

Additional information:

"the memory will not work i sent it back the memory it is siting at the post office and all i get is i will check sonds like a stall to pass the 45 days to put in a clame and i am not haveing that so here we are gess i need my money back Label/Receipt Number: 7010 0780 0001 2757 6513 Class: First-Class Mail? Service(s): Certified Mail? Status: Notice Left from the post office: We attempted to deliver your item at 12:03 pm on September 02, 2010 in OAKLAND, CA 94610 and a notice was left. You may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice, go to www.usps.com/redelivery, or call 800-ASK-USPS to arrange for redelivery. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."

You wanted:

A full refund

tcossey
Review #177091 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Riverview Store Thugs

I have almost paid off my TV after two years and thses aholes at Riverview store came to my house,banged on my doors (i was not home ) and called out my balance for neighbors to heat at 860PM at night.they left a dollar in an envelope and all 3 *** holes were billy,Gregg and Elizabeth the ho.They have no customer training or manners and all are rednecks this being their first job through welfare.managers at store has dementia and all are idiots.DONT BUY ANYTHING At This funky,pot smoking store.Complaints do nil.Tr

I feel for you..but

If you werent home how do you have so much detail like the time..(8:60 is 9:00 btw) and why would you buy something at a place that you describe like that...

Allenton, Michigan, United States #189053
Who is on pot?? You might want to hide your stash ***!!!!!!! :upset :upset :eek :eek :eek :grin :grin :grin
Allenton, Michigan, United States #189051
You might want to give up your own pot and get an education you retard!!!!!! :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset
Review #177060 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer177060.