Illegal aliens hired for cheap wages

My complaint is not about your store items, but about the illegal emigrants that you have hired at your store on Telephone Rd in Houston. I know this man has false papers that he bought them at the flea market and even has warrants out for his arrest. How do you expect us to feel comfortable in your store when you have these type of employees. In order for you to fill your positions with cheap labor you decide to hire the worst of the worst. Don't you realize that WE-the Americans are having to pay for their benefits? We need jobs too! You should be ashamed of yourself, trying to act like you are for the FAMILY but instead you hit us where it hurts the most, our pocketbooks. You evidently are not using the background check system(again to save money), nor are you following the law. The law states that if caught the company will be liable for a BIG FINE. We will never visit your store again - those criminals belong in jail or shipped back to their country.

#192976
Do you have any hard evidence to back up your claims? How do YOU know that he has false papers and warrants?

Do you know what this mans compensation for employment is or if he is even on the payroll?

BTW, the term "emigrant" implies the process of travel.

You should have said, so-and-so "emigrated" to America, OR he is an illegal "immigrant". :x
Review #178223 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer178223.

Other Company in Atlanta, Georgia - Log in to paperless system is oneway - your way

I'm sick and tired of trying to provide written communication via email because you always hae blockers to prevent the transmission process. Why is this?

Most professional sites provides for customer service questions and complaints without having to login. I don't understand why this keep happening. Is it just a show or are you really trying to help people resolve issues. I have a big issue.

I signed up for a paperless system and I can't access it. Only you can provide communications to me. This is unfair and unethical.

A one way street leads to nowhere. I hope that you can provide a remedy soon.

Read
Review #178209 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer178209.

Cry babby

if the kitchen is to hot get out, cry babby you and carter.Both rejects.You haven't done a thing since you have been in office, except health care reform, which is a joke, most people won't be able to afford, including my self. If i have a choice of having a roof over my head by paying my medical or morgage, guess what it's going to be my morgage, and it's going to be the same withe filling presciptions.Among other things, the doller isn't worth nothing but a dime, thanks to you Obama. You are going to be a one term presadent!

texaslilone
#192843

so you're complaint is about which company? also have you ever heard of spell check?

Loss
Review #178179 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer178179.

Gold's hates fat people & kids!

I have been treated like a steaming pile of dog sh*! from the day after I signed over my soul to satan (Gold's contract).

I stuck with it through the mistreatment for a while because of a friend. We even signed our daughter's up. A month later they voided my daughters contract due to her being small for her age, and I couldn't find her birth certificate. My daughter hated their idea of a 'Play Room'.

What 10 yr. old wants to sit with tots and veg on movies when they could be active? Currently in yelling matches with corprate over why they're still trying to take money from my account when my contract was up in April. One of my husbands friends came up to the gym ready to sign contracts & imediately got kick off of the equipment for what he was wearing (long denim shorts and a t-shirt).

We asked to be shown the 'Dress Code' they pointed to a bulletin board. My husband and I both searched that board. Did we find it? I think you all know the answer to that.

WAS HE KICKED OFF DUE TO THE WAY HE WAS DRESSED, OR WAS IT THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN? If you don't fit into a size 5 they don't think you should have the right to breath! The G.M. of the Leander location wouldn't even shake my hand when we were called to his office to tell us that he voided my childs contract.

Would you conduct yourself like that? What kind of example does that set for employees?

DON'T GO IN, TURN AROUND! Don't be bent over by these sorry excuses for human beings.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #193006

Thanks for agreeing with me. I really appreciate it. All these other people are a bunch of bigots.

#193001

I once had a contract with Gold's and my experience was horrible also for causes unrelated to W1leyC0y0te's. What's wrong with exercising in a t-shirt and denim shorts other than it being a little uncomfortable for my taste?

I would be looking for an alternative explanation for being kicked off too. I agree with W1leyC0y0te that you should avoid that place.

#192755

Here we go again with the race issue! If you are going to sign up at ANY gym, check out the play room, dress codes, etc.

BEFORE signing a contract! What do you expect from the play room? It isn't a regular day care! They are just watching your kid while you work out, not educating them.

Also, wear appropriate gym clothing but better yet, here is a question for you....why are you griping about the facilities when you state that your contract was up in April?

If this is the real issue, stick that that. You are apparently still using the facilities so you are EXPECTED to pay.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #192534

Have you ever seen what the other people are wearing? What is different about them and your husband besides your skin color is they were wearing work out clothes.

Also to use the equipment you must be 16 at least your ten year old daughter is too young to be active in the gym. It has nothing to do with your skin color. You don't want to follow the rules and blame your skin color when you get banned.

Bet you did the same at school. Broke the rules and blamed the teacher for punishing you because of your skin color.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #192528

It's always because of the color of your skin for blacks isn't it. You and your husband don't know how to read the dress code and when your husband gets kicked out for not wearing proper clothing it's because he is black. No wonder people hate you guys you cry racism whenever things don't go your way.

View more comments
W1leyC0y0te
Review #178104 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Ocala, Florida - Lens coating is coming off

I purchased glasses 3 years ago, they were very expensive,like over $500, after the first year the bows had to be replaced. Now the scratch resistant coating is coming off.

I took them in to your store and was told of course their off warranty and it would cost me $250 for new lens. I can almost get new glasses and an exam for not much more. I just want the defect fixed and I feel they should last longer than 3 years.

Their so bad I can hardily see Thru them.

Can you help me?

Richard Jager

2 Dahlia Ct S

Homosassa Fl. 34446

352-467-0872

richard jager
Review #178085 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Shallowater, Texas - The real problem with the economy here

factors have ruined the economy

1. revenge, other countries haven't forgotten the extremely unpopular bush war, and the, wholesale slaughter of the civilians there, predator, etc. I'm guessing they will do ( fair) business with us only as a last resort.

2. homeland security is a disaster for business, I just spent 2 weeks trying to get a copy of my brothers death certificate, no success, and tell me if you really want to take a flight to find out if they think you're wanted for something. they took flying away from us,

3. sucker born every day mentality of all businesses that use a contract

4. expendable consumer mentality

5. using phones and internet sites as a barrier to customer communication

isawuonmontel
Shallowater, Texas
Review #178062 is a subjective opinion of poster.

One register open and it was'nt moving.

I had two items to purchase, went to check out and only one register was open.At this one open register there was a customer on the cell phone and the cashier waiting for her with a blank expression. Five minutes later nothing has changed.

I look over at customer service by the entrance and there are 4 employees doing nothing but talking to each other. I dropped my items right there and walked out. This happens almost every time I walk into a Kmart. I even thought before I went in on how the service was going to stink and if I could get in and out in under ten minutes.

I should have known better. Not trying again.

Sick of it. Going down the street to Targets.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #192072

Blame the *** on the cell phone, blame the idiots who leave their thing behind (you) making more work for the other employees

Benton, Illinois
Review #177952 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer177952.

Other Company in Buffalo, New York - Scooters to hard to get at

i am a elderly woman useing a cane i cannot pull ascooter out from were you have them enclose between the large items on both sides you need to give people better excess to them.when a person is hanicpped they have a hard time pushing and pulling on the scooters you can not squeeze on the side of the movie machine and the large crate on the other side.other then that you treat you handicap and elder very well. i am so pleased with your store i dont shop any where else .but this is becoming a problem for me. thank you for readind my complaint and hpoe you can do something about it.

Read
Review #177916 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer177916.

Did not send ordered and payed ware

I ordered a netbook battery online (Gigabyte M912), and payed via credit card. The order confirmation mail with product description, delivery and billing address was still ok. Two days later, my bank account was charged, and that was it. I never received the ware, nor an order tracking mail, as announced by the companies delivery policy.

When inquiring the company for the missing delivery, I only once received a short answer to put me off, and then never received a response any more. Meanwhile three months are gone, and nothing happened.

This is a totally unacceptable and deceptive business act.

springer
#192205

oh sorry, it seems that I didn't read and complete the complaint form carefully. The company in question is

'Mini Laptop Accessories'

mini-laptop-accessories.com

Actually I didn't involve my bank yet, because I hoped to come to an agreement with 'Mini Laptop Accessories', because its quite impossible to prove the facts.

Aintgonnatakeitanymore
#191835
after 5 business days you should have notified your bank with a payment dispute, they would have done something. you don't state what company it is that you were trying to deal with. :?
springer
Mannheim, Baden-Wurttemberg
Loss
Review #177904 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in New York, New York - Best online watch place

Initially delivered watch with a plastic, rather than a stainless steel bracelet. Had to return, but they emailed me a prepaid return shipping label and over-nighted the new watch to me at no cost once they had received the first watch.

Other than ...the initial mistake, the Company was great to deal with and really stepped up to correct their error. Highly recommend and would use them again. An excellent product at a very reasonable rate.

I would highly recommend this merchandise and would shop here again. I might suggest that with such a high end product that watchzworld consider an upgraded delivery service, perhaps a 2-3 day delivery.

Read
Review #177846 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer177846.