Other Company in New York, New York - Payment method

I am not happy about how I was treated over the phone when inqiuring to purchase 2 HD DVR recievers the customer service rep was extremeley RUDE and I did not appreciate her attitude at all I undersatand I had an issue well over 2years ago with a bounced check and I dont understand why still your company has not lifted that off of my account that I can only pay by credit card Im looking into changing over t. cablevision and not to mention that the HD dvr reciever I do have is very slow and hasnt worked right in over a year I called for service and when the technition came to my house I was told thats how they all are have a nice day I should have known from day one when it was installed the installer stole a tool from my house called your company and still nothing was resolved!!!!

New York, New York
Review #186218 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer186218.

Other Company in Tampa, Florida - Bed bugs in the curtains?

Members of my family were recently found to have a huge bed bug infestation. The problem has been happening for a couple of months but was not diagnosed until 3 weeks ago.

These folks moved 1 year ago into a bed bug free home. They have not traveled/stayed in motels during that year and were bug free until this summer. So what happened? They purchased some curtains at a nation retail chain store.

The exterminator believes that they imported the bugs on the curtains they purchased from this store and has told them that it is quite common to have bed bugs spread this way.

My family is now out $2000 for treating this infestation as well as out medical expenses for the allergic reaction a family member suffered.

I believe they should contact a lawyer and start a suit against the store but they made the purchase with cash and do not have the receipt, although the label in the curtains is one that I believe is sold exclusively at this store. I wanted to warn other consumers but I would also like to know if anyone else has had this problem or knows who I should contact for help.

Tampa, Florida
Review #186205 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Milwaukee, Wisconsin - Bogus

This school is very missed leading you cant never get the help they offer a lote of the times when i tired to long in they were having problems with there website and when i called they said that i should try again the next day when i had the time to do my work then so it wasnt that convienent

the website is very old and need to be updated and you have no support my granny died and i lost my job around the same time and i told them that i couldnt make a payment but they didnt care they shut my login in off and sent the payment to collections just like that bogus

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Review #186180 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer186180.

Other Company in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - Put funds in wrong area

Called to make a total of six payments.was told this was possible.found out later,they took out the right amount of money to equal six payments,but they only allowed me four payments.took it upon their self to place the rest of the money towards the principle. Told them I didn"t want to do that.They said theres nothing I can do now.Called many times ,trying to get a hold of someone higher up.I was given a number that went nowhere.Tried to find a number online,but found nothing.I will never go through this bank again.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Review #186138 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer186138.

Other Company in Livingston, New Jersey - Not able to retrive messages

I have completed my requirments on me profile three times and hit the save change and i still have not been able to get my messages that have been sent to me from intrested parties this process is starting to get on my nerves and i have know answer advise so i can answer the requirments.as i am sure you can understand that what is required of my time to complete this task takes a lot of my time and effort and i am a corp exec with a lot of responceability to my employees .please advise thanks for now

Livingston, New Jersey
Review #186134 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer186134.

Other Company in Seattle, Washington - HR rep always out side store somking , does not give stright word about employment opertunities .

I have been applying for this store for multiple positions for over a year .

I always get the run around from store managers and especially the HR rep who apears to be out side store smoking most of the time .

A store food dept manager when I approched him about this . seemed clickish and protecting her .

Seem s new blood is needed and an empire is operating in this location .

Its wrong and general public see s this problem of bad management .

It apears that hand selection thru HR is in process and the Fair system of the program on net is not being used .

I am always told no positions available from HR rep , and I see new employees hired .

Seattle, Washington
Review #186035 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer186035.

Other Company in Oil City, Pennsylvania - Needed return code still have not received

i called was told to have return code in my email the next day..... and i haven't had one.

called my credit card so NOT to be charge and it was successful but i can't seem to be able to return product. their policy for return leave something nasty in mind. promise you to get you code only NOT to. trying to call and get through is impossible.

the hold time is like 10 minutes but when you have a cell phone and have only x amount of minutes it is costly just to get no where. help

Oil City, Pennsylvania
Review #185972 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer185972.

Other Company in Grand Junction, Colorado - Service Department

In October I submitted a check to Country magazine to not only renew my subscription, but to also renew our son's gift subscription. Now I receive a notice that your publication will not send our son's gift subscription and that I need to send more money to have this done.

In October when I submitted the renewal notice it specifically stated to RENEW both my subscription but also to renew our son's gift subscription.

The check that was sent included costs for both of these subscriptions. Now I want to know what happened to that money the check has already been processed through our bank.

Grand Junction, Colorado
Review #185949 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Grand Rapids, Michigan - Failed to deliver dresses in time for wedding

We ordered bridesmaids dresses well in advance for a sept wedding. The dresses never arrived!

Now 2 1/2 months later, still no dresses or refunds. Almost impossible to talk to anyone. would NOT recommend any one to order from them! We have sent several emails (daily) and still no response.

when we were able to speak to a representative, they promised our accounts would be credited within 30 days. Now when we call, we are told we are calling the wrong number. this company is terrible.

Even with a rush order, dresses not delivered for the wedding date. What a mistake we made.

Grand Rapids, Michigan
Review #185930 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer185930.

Was unable to cash money order. and is lost.

i sent a money order to my son in west virginia he was unable to cash it. so he sent it back to me so.

why he can't cash it in west virgina or anywhere in united states? i dont think its right i purched a $200.00 money order and have to pay $15.00 dollars to retrive my money back from the money order that i purchaed from you. its not fair and yes i'm pissed off about the situation.

i want to track down this money order and take leagel action on the person who cashed it. and i would like a refund on my $200.00 dollars.

What does this have to do with Insight Communications? Just curious......... :?

Dayton, Ohio
Loss
Review #185905 is a subjective opinion of poster.