Other Company in Jackson, Michigan - Horrible company/ worthless policy

I have paid over $2000 for my policy. They have never covered any of my claims and just make me spend the money to fix it by myself and then charge $60 for sending someone over to check it out.

The policy is written in a way so that they have a reason to deny every claim. They are more ruthless than bank rubbers.

I had coverage with them before as well and it has always been the same story. Once the *** in the sink of master bed room broke. They wanted to replace it with a generic one which wouldn't match the other sink.

But then I got a call from them that even that is denied because some reason they found in their book. Can you imagine that!

Jackson, Michigan
Review #186993 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Oak Harbor, Washington - They keep calling me!

They keep calling my house at all hours of the night, and it pops up as 800 services! I am on the DO NOT CALL list, and have nothing to do with these people.

Someone called and asked for someone that I've never heard of, and I said they had the wrong number and they asked if I was sure. As if I wouldn't know who is living in my house! STOP CALLING ME!

It's rude, and it wakes my spouse and I, especially when you call at 9pm. I pay my bills, and have good credit!

Oak Harbor, Washington
Review #186972 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer186972.

Other Company in Wolfe City, Texas - Extremely Rude and Unorganized

I have a 6 year loan of which the last 5 years have been paid every month via auto debit with no problems. Two months ago I contacted them to cancel the auto debit and request an extention due to job layoff and divorce.

I also advised that I needed a payoff amount for the court as settlement monies would be used to payoff the loan as soon as documents were completed. I have contacted their customer service 3 times since to give timeline updates and again request extention documents be mailed to me. I have yet to receive the mailing. I received a phone call today from a very rude representative telling me I am one payment behind and must make payment today to avoid repossession.

I explained that my file should contain history notes and again requested extention. She would not accept. Only after asking to speak to a manager about 6 times did I get transferred to leave a message.

I have yet to receive a call back. I am appalled that after so many phone calls there were no notes on my file entered, rudeness of the representatives, and lack of management return call.

Wolfe City, Texas
Review #186954 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer186954.

Other Company in Monroe, Louisiana - Where is my gift and reward or money

I have also been a victum in paying money and have not recieved the things that I have paid for too and I know how it feels. There are so many scams going on you will never think you are at risk until they take your money and don't recieve anything.

It hurt alot. I'm still waiting for things that I have signed up for and I haven't recieved anything yet.

We just got ot find websites that are giving what we really want and pay for. I am so sorry for all who haven't recieved.

Monroe, Louisiana
Loss
Review #186951 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Toronto, Ontario - Pd mbsp 110914501199 but cant use.why????

Paid my membership on my visa card. Trans # 1109145011199 but not able to use so I can hopefully meet someone special.

They are rquesting a reply BUT I can not do so UNLESS i AM A MEMBER???? i HAVE DIALED YOUR TEL #1-866-962-8244 AT LEAST 10 times and get a busy signal. I joined your site with very high expectations of QUALITY AND SERVICE and get '0'. On your notificaion 0f membership it states I can also use SERIOUSMEMBERS.COM but when I try it will not accept my USER or PASS ????

I know you are not purposely doing this so PLEASE correct this problem as-ap. Repectfully RMCCULLIGH07@YAHOO.COM TKS MUCH

Toronto, Ontario
Review #186950 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer186950.

Other Company in Miami, Florida - The serviceman stood me up for 5 hours

I bought a Refrigerator only 4 months ago and this is my 2nd time of having to call for service and on top of it, I had to call 3 times within 5 hours to find out what time they would show up,then I asked to speak to a supervisor and the representative would not let me talk to one until I kept insisting and after holding for 15 minutes I finally spoke to a person who said was a Manager and she was wonderful but other than that their service dept. is not good at all, thank you whoever you are that finally was able to locate the service man

Miami, Florida
Review #186933 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer186933.

Other Company in London, England - Demanding money, thats already paid

On the 27th of 11/10, I wrote a letter to sky, notifying them that I had finally decided to terminate my custom with their co'

the letter was sent by recorded delivery, AG9 17696576GB,i also made my final payment on the 29/11. 10 which takes me through to the 1st of january 2011, to my local hsbc bank, and I currently retains a stamped statement,

today the 8th of December I received a letter from their company,stating that I owes them £35,along with the usual threat,...if you haven't settled your account yet, and do not do so in 7 days your sky services will be suspended,

this is approx' the third such letter I have ever received from them, over the years, after paying a bill at the bank, which has finally coerced me to a final cancellation of their services,

I am sure if I paid a bill on the 29th of the 11th, they would receive it by the due date of 1st,

sincerely

Douglas H.Alleyne

London, England
Review #186910 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer186910.

Other Company in Richmond, Virginia - Swendelers and Liars; I was told to dismiss my bankruptcy case a year ago to get my mortgage lowered

What I have bought into was the idea that they would modify my loan. 5 jobs (2 at a time).

My final straw came after I had paid $1.78.00/mo for my three month modification period (for the second time) and I was told that I did not even qualify for a $1,200.00/mo mortgage payment. Now requesting and additional $842.00/mo, and a $1,000.00/mo . They have not help anyone, and I know that the government BAILED them out. They are truly PREDITORY LENDERS..

I hope that their loan files are destroyed. They no longer have negative information to be reported.

Ultimately, loss track of their greatly inflated charges and go into default themselves. Sounds fitting, right?

Richmond, Virginia
Review #186889 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer186889.

Other Company in Siloam Springs, Arkansas - Failure to Deliver

If you're thinking of hiring Kirsten Cartoski of the Yale class of '07 presently residing in Branford, CT, I can only hope you have found this page before making a horrendous mistake. While a skilled artist, she has shown to be incapable of meeting a proper deadline and her customer service skills leave much to be desired.

Four months into a five month project the only answer to repeated requests for some sort of update was finding out that she had not even bothered to buy the canvas much less start the work. This was then followed by a cavalier dismissal stating that she had been meaning to tell me she was simply too busy to complete the work. No attempt was made to suggest alternatives or find another artist so late in the project.

She was also unable to complete her prior project on time and that was completed several months behind schedule. I hope you do not make the same mistake I did by trusting her for she will let you down.

Siloam Springs, Arkansas
Review #186880 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Cumming, Georgia - Sent me someone elses bill and demanded payment

Georgia office of consumer protection is investigating these pukes.

They'll send out hundreds of bills to the same named people across the country and pray that a few of these *** people will pay even though they don't owe anything or even have any knowledge of the company.

I am really sure they'll send back the money to these poor unsuspecting fools if they do pay.

They certainly cannot send bills to a John Smith but they're certainly able to send it to some odd name like Thomas J. McClusky no matter where he lives within the united states.

Cumming, Georgia
Review #186773 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer186773.