Other Company in Pretoria, Gauteng - Fraud- Secunda Totalsports

MAGISTRATE'S OFFICE

EVANDER

ATTENTION: Management

RE- Dirty foul.

I bought 3 item on the 01/10/2010 and when I was in my room I noticed that there is a dirty foul. How come that something on the shelves show the price of R289.00 on sale but on my slip it shows R329.00, which is 01310247586(SS SUBLIMATED TOP). There difference is R40.00 and what's make me sick is that how many of us did we buy that day?

Kind regards.

Vusi S. Ngubeni

ICMS / E-scheduler Clerk &

Senior Administration Clerk's (DCRS) Supervisor,

Evander Magistrate Court,

Tel Nr: 017 632 2204,

E-mail: VNgubeni@justice.gov.za

Read
Review #180210 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer180210.

Other Company in Chandigarh, Punjab Province - Pnalate

i m braham dutt bhargave and my account no. is 0005425051750285487.

my complaint is this i my deposit the ammount:rs.1800/- in 22-sep-2010 on draw box in jalandhar city .but u tell me the reason why?

pnalate me late fee rs.650/- in 28-sep-2010 and overlimitfee rs.600/- in 29-sep-2010. it is not my mistake tell me why? i pay the late fee and overlimitfee.ur employees not deposit cheque in the correct time .this is not my falt, this is ur employees falt why?

he deposite the cheque correct time. plz tell me the reason on my id sshruti_bhargav@yahoo.co.in.

Chandigarh, Punjab Province
Review #180201 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer180201.

Other Company in Springfield, Ohio - booked me for the wrong flight then kept my money

this company is a fraud! just as soon as i put my credit card number in,they confirmed aflight at a totally dif airport!I called immediatley!

Alvaro,Told me it would be a complimentary shuttle avail.so I said I woul call and if there wasnt I wanted my money back. he assured me i had 24hr.

so i called back in about8 and Julious had the nerve to tell me it wasnt 24hrs it was4!WHAT! told me he was gonna have to charge me if I tried to make any changes!Then he hung up on me!

Read
Review #180198 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer180198.

Other Company in Dallas, Texas - On line payment

i made my payment on line i have payment number i got why in the *** is my phone shut off..... there is no reason for all this bull s--t......

and the name on the actt is mark l. fritsche bnot marla please change it....i have gone into the store to make payment and change my mind and went on line but it still came off my credit card and won't be back on until 3 businness days it came off wiyhin 1sec so take 5 mins to put it back on.

damit''''''... thank you mark lee fritsche

hellrider
Review #180193 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Spring Valley, Wisconsin - Dishonest Took My Money Hung Up On Me

I ordered 2 baptism outfits for my twins on Sept 2nd and paid the extra for 2 day shipping. I also indicated that I needed them by the 7th.

When I didn't receive the outfits... I phoned the company on the 8th....just to be told that they were just finishing up making them that day! (I never even received a call stating that they wouldn't be to me when I requested)

I waited yet another 2 days and when I didn't receive them then, I phoned and was told that she had bad news. She told me that Fed Ex returned the box to her as it was refused. My husband and I were home and Fed Ex never came to my home. I don't believe that she even sent them out.

She then said that she would have them shipped next day (for Saturday delivery--the 11th) and the baptism is the 12th of Sept.

I told her that I would like a refund of the difference between regular shipping and 2 days shipping and she refused, whining that she had already spent $50 some dollars to have it overnighted to me. After we argued about it for a few minutes she hung up on me.

First of all, I paid for 2 day shipping and that means from when I ordered NOT from when they decided to finish making them!!

Secondly, she was whining about having to pay for next day shipping charges but if they had attempted to get them to me by the date I needed them, there would have been plenty of time to figure out the shipping problem and it would have been resent and wouldn't have had to be overnighted.

I never got a response to the emails I sent to them.

I was charged for 2 day shipping and I STILL don't have them 8 days later

No one ever bothered to contact me to let me know that the outfits wouldn't be done by the date I indicated I needed them by.

I was hung up on and I believe it may have been the owner that hung up on me.

The baptism is the 12th, it is the 10th today and I have no idea if I can even trust that they will get to me on Sat the 11th. I am so upset. This whole situation has ruined this time for me.

I have provided 2 links (there are more) to websites that you can visit, to see the track record that this company has. Even the Better Business Bureau of Kansas has given this company a rating of F

DO NOT buy from this company.

cm301263
Spring Valley, Wisconsin
Review #180174 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Baltimore, Maryland - Well after reading.....

Well after reading so many complaints.. it leads me to believe that the people of this world have nothing else better to do with their time.

I know that sometimes your expectations are not met, leading you to be displeased.

But to BLAME a whole company for the era of ONE person leads me to believe that the person complaining has many issues at home and in their personal life.

Blame a whole company for the mistake of 1 person shows that you as a person are not real educated. I for one would hold the person accountable the company. But then again. lmao I don't come on this sight to wine and complain.

I use this sight as a learning tool, Meaning I now realize that meany people Believe they are SOOOOOOO perfect that if someone makes a mistake or does not please the PERFECT THEM. then they should be able to come on a web sight and SLANDER a whole company....

well my consumer friends next time you open your mouths,,,,,, remember it could be your daughter, son, husband or even yourself being butchered on here, and maybe you will count to TEN BEFORE POSTING SOMETHING YOU COULD REGRET LATER. I hope everyone who reads this post has a beautiful day....

maybeif???
Review #180173 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Identity theft Pig and associates

Juan Reed Vendetta against Atack Protection because of Juans patholigical liar history verified again by his mother.Here is just one report to substanciate Atacks vetting process of Juan Reed P.I.G and Associates (ficticious company by the way.) He is angry that we exposed him for what he really is. A Scam artist. not very good I might add.Reed, Juan

UMN (Carlos & Ceasar have been used on multiple websites)

08/2010Newport Beach, VAAn individual named Juan Reed ( http://www.linkedin.com/in/phoenixgroupandassociates) that owns a "company" referred to in SocNet.com thread 84661, has resurfaced as Phoenix Group, Phoenix Intelligence Group and the Phoenix Intelligence Institute and involved several former Army SF, Army Intel, USMC, MARSOC and law enforcement members in a scam involving contracts with law enforcement agencies in Arizona going after Homeland Security grant money through "Operation Stonegarden".

During the "work-up" for these so-called contracts, red flags started stacking up until we dug deeper on vetting him and everything about this guy turned out to be BS.

More information and photographs are available on his MySpace page; Juan Reed ( http://www.myspace.com/the1uneverguess)

Reed, Juan UMN (Carlos & Ceasar have been used on multiple websites)

W/M DOB: 11/13/71Newport Beach, VA

-------------------------

address traces to:

Peninsula Rescue Mission 3700 Huntington Avenue, Newport News, VA 23607-2711 (757) 380-6909

--------------------------

He has a very long felony criminal background in Virginia, his Bachelor and Master's degrees are BS and his proclaimed service as a Marine Corps Gunnery Sgt. has been denied by family members and could not be confirmed by NCIS or the Master Guns network.

This individual/company posted want ads on Craig's List and Career Builder and from the Phoenix Group website. We do not know how many people sent in applications but if you did, please consider putting a Fraud Alert on your credit history. In speaking to the Sheriff's Dept. the alleged contract was with, they confirmed there is no contract being sought.

Mr. Reed has used people's military and law enforcement backgrounds to access the PSC, AT/CT, LEO and Intel communities in his effort to get his hands around this grant money and to get SSNs, DD214s and other personal info from people looking for work.

You can look at details in his MySpace and LinkedIn profiles to notice the discrepancies.

You can search both FL and VA websites to confirm that he has no licenses either himself or his "companies".

You will notice from the websites we included that he continuously uses the term "forcED protection" and that there is a large amount of grammar and spelling errors. Not criminal but clearly someone that doesn't have an understanding of military terminology.

As far as his supposed Bachelor's and Master's Degrees, contact the Registrar's Office at University of Maryland @ 301 405 1000 or you can run an inquiry through www.studentclearinghouse.org in ref. the Master's degree he claims he got the same year he got his bachelor's.

You can check VA Criminal History about his 84 convictions;

(Search as Reed, Juan in the Hampton General District)

IF YOU HAVE INFORMATION OR NEED INFORMATION ON THIS MAN, CONTACT THE NETWORK

-----------------------------------------------------------

FYI Juan Reed former "Phoenix Group and associates" Is still representing himself as A Gunny now has started "˜Black Raven Group"

Read

This has to be the most *** thing I have ever read.

What a sociopath.

This is my cousin and he is very crazy. He has never been in the military trust me I know because I grew up with him and was here in Hampton on these so called military dates. He worked at a Grocery Store named Rack and Sack....Please really Juan

#200613

SELF WRITTEN BIO JUAN REED STILL A FELON. Illegal Possession of aFirearm by a FELON and many other charges. DOESNT PAY BILLS OR SHOW UP IN COURT thats called CAPIAS Juan. Get a dictionary and look it up. Try telling the truth just once. Nevermind thats not possible.

Juan Reed

Endorsements (0)

References (0)

Connect Contact Bookmark Add Endorsement EndorsementsNo approved endorsements

About Juan ReedPhoenix Group and Associates Closes It’s Doors:

Pig and Associates, One of the premier Private Military Security Detail businesses closes it doors. It’s CEO Juan C. Reed has retired his company and went to work for another government contractor for pennies of what he was making annually with PIG and Associates.

PIG and Associates employed more than 180 operators world wide and to clandestine security operations all over the globe. Why Mr. Reed retired his company, Nobody will never know.

Insiders say that PIG and Associates were falling because of a rival security group and they were slandered through the mud. Mr. Reed denies that accusation and says it was just time for him to let go and give the reigns up with a new child on the way and his new wife who also has her own company and is an attorney at law in Virginia. Mr. Reed has no plans to open another company ever and wants to proceed with his life as being a father and role model to his children.

The Security World will never forget Mr. Reed. His inside and great enthusiastic mind brought a new wave to security as a whole. Mr. Reed now lives in Frederiksberg, Virginia with his new family and two Rottweiler’s, Kennedy and Reagan. Mr. Reed does want to teach though. He has been offered by several universities and tech school for a position in the Criminal Justice Programs.

Even though Mr. Reed owned and operated an international security company with Poise Precision and Audacity as is calling card. Mr. Reed was not immune to his troubles with the law. Mr. Reed received several traffic violations through out the United States and even some misdemeanor criminal violations, but that still did not stop Mr. Reed. He pursued on. He still love the United States of America. With his love for public safety and him basically being bread into the field because of his mother having served almost 40 years in the Department of the Defense, His Father retiring as a police officer, his older brother retiring as a Major from the United States Army and his youngest sibling being in the homeland security field. Mr. Reed determination was interrupted by petty obstacles. Mr. Reed we wish you well in your new family, your new life and hope that everything works as planned.

Skills

@Juan Reed

The jig is up. You played yourself, now please stop the maddness!

#200183

Really Juan all the info i just posted and all you can say is theres no Newport Beack. Im sorry Newport News.

Now what?

Try to lie out of this info its all true and all you can do is argue that theres no Newport Beach. Nice try poser give it up

#199810

This Guy is crazy and is very psychopathic just check out his google his name "Jeff Morgan". It proves his lies and deceit are very *** said and written> First there is no such thing as Newport Beach, Virginia

#199715

IF YOU HAVE INFORMATION OR NEED INFORMATION ON THIS MAN, CONTACT THE NETWORK

-----------------------------------------------------------

FYI Juan Reed former “Phoenix Group and associates” Is still representing himself as A Gunny now has started ‘Black Raven Group”

#199713

Still at it I have his military record or should I say lack of. Never even went to Basic Training he was thrown out at the AFEES satation.

So how can he be a retired Gunnery Sgt.

U.S.M.C. really

View more comments
Review #180106 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer180106.

Other Company in Somerville, Massachusetts - Dont want to return my money

after i paid 50 dollars for a satellite online tv service, so that i could cut on the cable bill the company started to give me suggestions on how to fix the problem. all the suggestions were follow but four hours after i joint them i was still trying to tell them about customer dissatisfaction.

they offered over 3500 channels, but i could not get one Chanel to work. i had to requested full refund of a program that was not working. They had no one to call only communication by email.

this is a scam service satellite online tv.

Read
Review #179979 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer179979.

Other Company in Tallahassee, Florida - Mangement treatment their employee

My daughter have work for this company for 2 years. In the past year the manger at the Enterprise counter a Claudia has disrespect my daughter in every way possible, race ,weight, appearance ,denied reservation or alter reservation ,talk down in front of customers.

I can go on.But my concern is about my child health now and my grandchild well being. Just today 10/7/2010 they change her schedule again to cover the night shift where staff quit do the treatment they received from her. Demand that she work them, which leave my grandchild without immediate child care. in the past they told her it was okay to bring my grand daughter alone as long she would work the night shift .

Now they call Protected Services and made a complaint against my daughter stating that she bring her to work.My daughter like her job and would like to continue working. But I am afraid that if the letter she have written to the CEO will be answer to late.Child Protective Services has start their investigation and the money I am waiting to receive from my life insurance policy will not save her life .stress out is not where she is now

Read
Review #179973 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer179973.

Why Health Insurance don't cover hearing aids

I am currently using Naida bte hearing aids, I wear 2 of them. I am hard of hearing and I was born with hearing loss in both ears.

Many years I have wore bte 1 hearing aid and my parents spent a lot of money back in early 70's-80's. Sometime it lasts 3-5 yrs depends on the brand they used.

They have told me the health insurance don't pay these hearing aids at all. The only thing they pay for hearing exam.I am an adult, I have been paying these hearing aids it ranges $800-$3,400.

#198471

For Irish-100 words. My parents did complain, we didn't come from a silver spoon.

My father didn't want to have another child,he was afraid to have a deaf child. It would cost him a fortune. A little girl went swimming and put her hearing aids in the locker when she came back it was gone. Her mother can't pay $3000 out of pocket.

Health Insurance doesn't pay replacements. They only pay hearing,eye,and oral exams. My main concerns are for the DEAF,Hard of Hearing, and Senior Citzen.

Tell me to grow up. You do not know what's like.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #198411

Your parents paid when you were a child. I bet they never complained and you complain once you are out of their house.

Seriously grow up. Health Insurance does not cover everything.

dunno70
Review #179965 is a subjective opinion of poster.