Other Company in Dallas, Texas - Good for giving the Run Around!

Disgusted is the word concerning ahs. After calling to have our outside ac unit fixed, the refrigerator ice dispenser machine also, we were told, the ac was poor maintenance on our part (no filter in an outside ac unit that does not have one,its self contained), the ice machine not covered (were told everything was covered)almost being charged twice for service call, AND, our rate went up.

Well I'm not an *** and refuse to continue to pay for a service that does not service! Explaining the problem over and over, being on hold 45min is ludacris!

Read
Review #185674 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer185674.

Other Company in Champaign, Illinois - Tagged my phone as prepay

I was searching for new ringtones for my cell phone. I ended up at several flycell sites.

When I entered my cell number it came up prepay. I assure you that I do not have a prepay phone. I looked for a customer service number to contact flycell. Didn't have any luck.

I continued my search and founds that most free ringtone sites were linked to flycell. Sneaky aren't they?

How would I ever rectify such a problem anyway change my number, I don't think so. Hey flycell my number starts out 217-722 and I get a bill every month.

diamondlizzy
Review #185652 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Mesquite, Texas - IM PASSED PISSED

i vwe but $70 ON MY ACCOUNT AND MY BOYFRIEND MADE 5 CALLS TO ME AND NOW THEY ARE SAYIN HE MADE 12 WHICH IS A LYE THEN THEY TOOK MONEY OFF MY ACCOUNT TODAY FROM CALLS THAT WAS ALREADY PAID FOR ON THE 27TH WHAT KINDA BS IS DAT IVE SPENT ALOT OF MONEY WITH THESE PEOPLE AND THEY JUST MESSED ME OVER THEY WAS SUPPOSE TO SEND ME AND EMAIL SHOWING ME ALL MY CALLS WHICH I NEVER RECIEVED THEY ARE ABOUT TO LOSE A GOOD COSTOMER BECAUSE THEY WANT TO CHEAT PEOPLE OUT THEY MONEY FOREAL TODAY

Read
Review #185649 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer185649.

Other Company in Melbourne, Victoria - Today's cancellation

Dear sir/madam,

I am writing to complain abut today's cancellation of my appointment today.

I had my appintment at 9.00 on 29th.

But Dr left message on home phone only 25min. before my appointment and I had leave my children at before school care(which cost). I had confirmation call on my mobile on Friday but I wonder why he didn't call my mobile or didn't call much earlier?!

I am dissafisfied with his achieve today. tttttt tttttttttt tttttttt ttttttt tttttt ttttttttt ttttt ttttttttt ttttttttt ttttt ttttttt ttttttt ttttttt tttttt ttttttttt ttttttt ttttttttt ttttttt tttttttt

mars
Review #185622 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Ballwin, Missouri - Took money before shipping merchandise

i asked for a 30 day free trial they wanted a debit card number so i gave it to them they said it would be charged after 31 days they charged my account before they even shipped it i wish the company would be honest in their advertisement i decided not to use this product and get my money back just on the principal i hope this company changes its process or advertisement when they advertise free trial it should be a free trial if they want to charge it before they ship the product and put money back if not satisfied then they should do that

Read
Review #185611 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer185611.

Other Company in Seattle, Washington - Never got help; mgr. said OK when said I'm leaving

The mgr. took me to product; said he'd get help for me.

10 min and no one came. Asked employee for help, didn't come. 20 min later, told 2nd person I was done waiting-going somewhere else. Just said OK.

Asked person at front for feedback card-said mgr. had them. Same guy who promised help. 9:30 p.m.

and not busy. Had passed him and told him I'd buy elsewhere. He just said OK. Never such bad service anywhere.

Mgr. did nothing to keep a customer.

Staff needs serious training. Won't ever go again.

Read
Review #185589 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer185589.

Other Company in Kernersville, North Carolina - Took money out of my account without athorization

Fly by night company has taken money from my account without authorization; I have never did business with them they are a Rip off. I am lucky Visa alerted me or it may have went unnoticed for a week or so.

What am I suppose to say. Do not use your debit card for any online purchase. I will be filing a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and anyone else I can find.

This is a travesty and a totally a thief at work. I would like to know how many other people this company has done this too.

Read
Review #185558 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer185558.

Other Company in Cary, North Carolina - Air Care Duct Cleaning Air Duct Scam

Getting a $60 ValP ak or Money Mailer coupon for Air Duct cleaning. Beware !

This is a scam. This is a company operating at Las Vegas and Florida. They will charge you more than 1000 $$. They will do some high pressure sale on you.

This is their tactic. Advertise for a small price. They will come to your home or shop. First , you will have to sign a service agreement.

No one will read this agreement. If you sign it, then you agree to follow plenty of small writings behind that agreement paper!. Once the agreement is signed, the duct cleaning guy will write any amount he likes on the invoice and make you pay him.

Be extremely careful while making service calls !! Always contact locally reputed firms.

Read
Review #185530 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer185530.

Phone incoming stop

Respected Sir, my name is sunilkumar. my phone number is 9812407564.

my number is idea prepaid connection. without information my incoming stop.call to customer care but no any response come. 5 or 7 times calling but no response come. without information dialor tone or any entertainment service activated charge deducted.

after calling said that after 4hrs you will call but after 4hrs calling phone not pickup. this problem repeat and repeat but solution not come.from five year i am customer of your idea cellular. please solve my problem as soon as possible.

I shall be thankful you. thanks

Dear Sir,

We wish to inform you that the incoming call services are working fine for your mobile number. We also wish to inform you that the Dialer tone service is currently not active for your mobile number and no wrong deduction done for the same. For further assistance kindly get in touch with our Customer care centre -details updated on Idea website. www.ideacellular.com.

Regards,

Idea Cellular

Review #185421 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer185421.

Rude Customer Service

To: Head of customer service

From: N Payton

Re: Rude Customer service

Clerk: Mirshanda Carter

Dear, Customer Service Department I visited location # 00807 today to purchase cigarette's I showed the clerk my state firearm license and she so rudely pushed them back stating this is not a valid ID I showed her both licen drivers as well.. she continued to have bad body and facial attitude I then requested to see a manager about this issue he made the attempt to solve this in the store by veiwing the playback tape stating she just need more training . please call 678 851-7037

Read

It might help to state what company you're complaining about and maybe email them directly too. You may not want to post your phone number for everyone in the world to see either.

noelpegon
Review #185398 is a subjective opinion of poster.