My wife and I (Jerry J. and Vida Cook ) applied for a personal loan & no response yes/no?

Your agent said they would let us know yes or no but we heard nothing even after several calls/days which other people got involved BUT still nothing.We have good create rating so it left us puzzled and at lease a reply ya/na and wonder how you can stay in business in this day and time?

I would still like to know what happened and why in order to prevent something like this again. If you do not want my business that's OK but you should at lease tell me something and not leave me hanging, all this makes things more stressful and frustrating which we don't need in our life.

Hope you understand my point and where I'm coming from.

Dallas, Texas, United States #651216

This is a website for posting complaints for other consumers to see. This site does not contact the company that you're unhappy with. You need to actually contact the lender to find out if you were approved or not; not this site.

We can't do anything for you here but leave witty, helpful, or nasty comments.

Review #185375 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer185375.

Other Company in Reston, Virginia - THEY RIPPED ME OFF !!!!!! $4200.00 And Did nothing

This Company claims to be honest and request you contact thier Customer Service Department before you post anything on this site. I did that, after 1.5 hours on the phone and talking to 6 ppl and calling 5 different phone numbers it went NO WHERE just like thier Service.

They claimed to have worked on my case for 1.4 years and DROPPED me for non complinance because I could not provide a Address or Phone Number for my EX-Wife. Within a few days the IRS came to my Home. She should be ARRESTED and Charged with White Collar Crimes!!!!!!!!!

You GO Attorney General Brown, of Californa. I'd like to be part of that LAW SUIT!!!

Read
Review #185341 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer185341.

Other Company in Missoula, Montana - Change of floor layout

I can not longer go to the shoe dept to buy shoes, Not to any other dept to buy what i need to buy.

Now i need to go to the boys dept to buy boys shoes, and to the woman dept to buy woman shoes, and to the men dept to buy men shoes, so in short if i go to your store to buy shoes for my family it means i have to go all over the store to find what i'm looking for.

Neither my friends or i like it at all, it makes our trip to the store a much longer than necessary trip.

Also some of the product i was able to purchase, you no longer carry.

Help is much harder to find, and the associates that are in the floor don't seem to know where the product that I'm looking for is at.

I no longer enjoy shopping at your store.

Read
Review #185257 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer185257.

Other Company in Cleveland, Ohio - Unwanted pills

My name is Sherry Weathers. I bought your product and in the purchasing i did not realize i signed up for medicine.

Please cancel this as soon as possible. The medicine is for joint health. we do not need this. i appreciate the way you handled my order but i do not want this product.

i want the 45.85 taken off my account. The product or sale that you made is WFP Joint Support Form. I didn't realize I had ordered this until i saw it on my bank account. Please cancel this right away.

The account is either Sherry Weathers or Richard WEahters.

Thank you.

Read
Review #185209 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer185209.

Other Company in West Linn, Oregon - India really? Half of America is out of work and I have to talk to a “Customer service” agent i

Your over the phone customer service sucks, the only time I get any help out of you guys is when I get lucky and get an American jez you need to fix this or your companys gone loose in this competitive market

Read
Review #185159 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer185159.

Other Company in Detroit, Michigan - Coupon

received coupon bk with last statement good through 11/30 with the purchase of $10 We had purchased items during the month of Nov but had not rec bk so when we rec bk we went in with receipt to p/u free faucet cover with coupon We bought battery jump starter for 25 in Nov Mgr said no cover we had to puchase something that day coupon bk is used toget custo in store what a rip off he was rude & I do not like being treated like that shame on you the cover is not expensive but we had spent the money

Read
Review #185158 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer185158.

Made unauthorized charges to my card

I agree to a 2.95 and a 1.95 sample of a diet plan, in 2 days i got a call for an associate com who wanted me to go on a plan and I refused,, 2 days ago the bastards charged my credit card with 78.95 charge,, i should have used my bette judgement and not tried this but no way am i going to pay out 80.oo to this god dam rip off company I wish I knew where they were located and I could use civil law to have the sob arrested.. or better yet find out who the president of the company is and pay him a personal visit and see if he would repay me my 78.95 since it was taken by unscrupulus means...may the law will go after them

Brookelyn

I had the same thing happen in June of this last year. They did not stop at the 80.

though, I had several 1.99 charged and even some .29 charges. Small stuff but a violation non the less. I call my bank and they did a charge back. All I had to do is tell them about my calls to the company to cancel and document the conversations.

I was able to recoup all of my money.

The company that I dent with was based out of Hollywood Florida and everyone I spoke with had a very strong middle eastern accent. Try contacting your bank.

Review #185139 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer185139.

Other Company in Lebanon, Missouri - Charged My Credit Card illegally.

Gevalia sent me a box of items. I did not order these items so I called to see why this was shipped to me.

It had a "ship to" address, but it was not my address. How I received it at my house is beyond me. I called and told the lady that I received this box, but I had not ordered it. She told me it was charged to a Visa ending in ****.

These were the last 4-digits of my card. She apologized and said to keep the order for my troubles and she would cancel all future orders and take me off of the cutomer list.

Read
Review #185129 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer185129.

Other Company in Wentzville, Missouri - Service department

been calling 805 # for along time.and then when i called awhile back it rang 3xs and then said try your # again samething.and other people tryed samething.then got 18887287050 and a young kid said get on line then call me back. i did his # said he was't taking calls. for weeks.today i got thru &i told him agian he said some # you can't get.hr said use your cell b ,i said what!he said f off b .and what part of f off do't you understand.i said i'm better bussness.bye

Read
Review #185065 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer185065.

FS Conmen in the UAE-'Name and Shame'

The UAE is a fantastic location for anyone wanting to take advantage of the opportunities a developing economy has to offer, not to mention the favourable climate, interesting culture and excellent multinational expatriate community.

However. There are certain individuals and companies that think it is acceptable to take advantage of decent, hard-working and trusting expatriates.

This blog is concerned with the rip-off merchants involved in the financial services sector. The focus will be on those operating in the UAE, especially Abu Dhabi, but please feel free to add comment regaridng similar characters in other locations.

Let's name and shame these bastards! You owe it to your fellow expatriates!

Eastlake, Colorado, United States #214513
:( :(
Anyone at De Vere. Just keep away.
Eastlake, Colorado, United States #214369

Jason Noble=One International City Life.

(Abu Dhabi and Dubai).

Eastlake, Colorado, United States #214367

Jason Noble = One International City Life.

(Please see seperate post).

Review #185053 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer185053.