Other Company in Richmond, Virginia - Another concern unaswered!!!!

I finally received a phone call almost 2 weeks ago from the co. (the week my Mom passed away).

At the end of that week, I tried to return her call, with no success. The company finally took care of the past due notices I was receiving; the payment had been posted weeks before. Now my question is: the hazardous fee every time the tank is filled -- what is that all about? I've never paid that in previous years from another (wonderful) company.

Also, county tax??? I received another delivery of propane last week -- 30 gallons? Do they deliver every time they are in my area? I did not want another delivery of propane.

The cost is ridiculous this year. I hardly use my gas logs because of the high cost of their gas and I can bearly pay the bill. (I always enjoy propane gas logs all winter.) I've never paid this amount of money for propane in 45+ years. How can I notify the co.

not to continue delivering gas so often when I cannot get through on the telephone to talk to anyone.

??? sooooo displeased with this company - my previous supplier merged -- what a mistake!!!!!

Richmond, Virginia
Review #193465 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer193465.

Other Company in Anaheim, California - Was not what i was told

The add on craigs list went to apply,they ask to do training without pay which i agree cause i needed the job, and told me how it works so i was supposed to do only in home demos,total 40 for 2 week in order to get paid 700,but they never told me that i had to go knocking door to door in order for me to get that in-home demo so i worked from 1-24to 1-28 Mon-Fri and worked my *** 10am to 10pm or sometimes at 11pm didnt earn any money that week so i just Quit.

Anaheim, California
Review #193455 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer193455.

Other Company in Cleveland, Ohio - When you punch 1 in auto system you are cut off. it has happened to me x's 4

using the automated system, you are cut off whenever you push 1 to speak with a customer service person. consequently you are never able to talk with anyone on the telephone.when you go to ocwen.com it is pure confusion and you are wasting time trying to get a question answered.very suspicious business practice.

i also would like to know why it is stated we are a debt collector and any information will be used for that purpose.i have never missed a payment and never been late with a payment. suspicious business practice sited once again by me.

Cleveland, Ohio
Review #193437 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer193437.

Other Company in Miami, Florida - Did not do the work that was payed for.

I brought my car in for service last week,to check the engine light, They charged me 504.00 to fix my car, i sat there for 3 hours,they had to order the part and told me they would finish my car monday, then it was tuesday, then they were to call me tuesday. They did not so I called them Wednesday.

They then told me they recieved the wrong part and would call, when the right part came in. Thursday afternoon they called and said the part came in, I told them I could not come back till Monday morning.Monday at 7 am I went in and the man at the counter didnt know anything, I showed him my reciept so he would know what to do. Nothing but rudeness from him . He said angelo wasnt working and didnt know where the part was.

I guess the employees take them home. please, told me he cant help me . And he didnt tell me to come in . Terrible attitude and custmer service.

If I hadnt payed for it I would go elsewhere. So now I still dont have my car fixed. I think the mans name is john he is balded and about 30yers of age, I am gonna call the manager also I will never go there again. Right hand does not know what the left hand is doing.

Lack of communacation...

Displeased patron. .

Miami, Florida
Review #193371 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer193371.

Other Company in Amman, Amman - They response from his side without any solutions for what i offer from problems

that we always not give our customer telfah his requirments from discount and requirments to new tractors such as M series and tiller tractors to help him increase his sales and his business that

we are waiting long time to recieve response for issues like seal oil and senor fuel guage problems although that we explain that we exposed for big pressure from telfah and farmers who's facing this problems with tractors

please try to change this way to response to be more practical with our business and keep our good relation with our customer, so please help us

Amman, Amman
Review #193368 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Mesa, Arizona - Paid for product not recived after 3 mouths

I sent in full payment I owed then you sent a bill which said 0.00 oewd payment due 10.00 I sent bill back asking for a reason why i should pay $10.00 on a paid balance.since then i have recived no responce an no product. the product in guestion is 21 or 24 cd disk of computer programs and games.i have percused a number of products from you without complant till now.my name is david lee holland jr

4121 w mcdowell rd

apt 139

phx,az 85009

602-269-3308

PLEASE ANSWER THIS TIME

Mesa, Arizona
Review #193338 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer193338.

Other Company in Herndon, Virginia - I'm having trouble with username and password

Please send at simpsonbarton@yahoo.com.thank you Barton Simpson.I'm having trouble using snag a job.All I want to do is try to get a job.I need my user name and password.I got a call after i already had a job in 2009.So I want to try snag a job again.I am having trouble filling out job applications.So please send me my user name and password.I need to get a job.Please send them to simpsonbarton@yahoo.com.I will be waiting for an email. thank you very much Barton Simpson.

Sounds like you'd qualify as a street mime or professional miniature golfer. Go for it.

Herndon, Virginia
Review #193298 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer193298.

I never got my puppy either

This *** company is bllsht, I am reporting them and the "private seller" to every business site there is, plus the better business bureau, they got 200 dollars out of me and they want more, they are not getting it, my children are heartbroken over this puppy that we are never going to get. All I taught them was to not trust anyone.

I hope this company goes up in *** flames!!!! If I had the money to just throw around I would have paid 1500 dollars for an english bulldog, these people will get bitten in the *** by Karma!

uShip

This reported experience is NOT in any way related to uShip.com, but rather describes an instance where a person or people have fraudulently used uShip’s name, logo, etc. without consent.

uShip is an online marketplace where those who need shipping services can list their needs and receive bids from independent transporters registered on the site.

uShip is NOT involved in the actual shipment of any items, and uShip is NOT involved in the purchase or sale of any items.

We have been made aware of scams occurring on various online classified sites where the seller of an item makes false and fraudulent claims about uShip and/or impersonates a uShip representative in an attempt to trick individuals into sending them a wire transfer payment for non-existent goods.

We are sorry to hear you fell victim to one of these scams. We strongly encourage you to contact the online classified site where the ad was found as well as the Internet Crime Complaint Center to report this fraud.

Alexandria, Louisiana
Loss
Review #193292 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Phoenix, Arizona - Complaints to Attorney General

Patricia and all other interested parties,

You can file a claim with the Attorney General or I will be posting when we are ready to submit our complaint and then all parties can submit at the same time. If you visit the website for the Arizona Attorney General there is a online complaint form that you can either complete online or you can download.

If you download the form you can complete it and mail it to the AG's office along with any other documentation that will substantiate your claim.

Document the attempts that you have made to resolve the issue with Shell, dates and times who you spoke with and what claims they made to you. The more detailed your complaint and documentation is, the better it is for your claim.

Tim and Leisa Chapman

Phoenix, Arizona
Review #193259 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer193259.

I want my account closed immediately.

I am Charles Hawkins or fun4chaz2010. I want the auto recurring payments stopped immediately and my account closed.

If you have any doubts or questions, please call me at 409-504-2488. I do not want to see another charge from you again.

Why can I not find a button somewhere on my home page that will let me terminate the auto recurring payments as I have on the other dating sites I have been on? Is this some kind of scam of your company? Surely you would like repeat business once I am ready to return?

Please terminate the auto recurring payment from my bank account immediately! Why is this being so difficult??!!

Charles,

Thank you for letting us know about you problem. Your recurring fees have been terminated. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

R. U. Kiddinme

Some Unknown Company, Inc

----

Dude! What in the world are you doing posting something like this? Here's a bit of information for you: THIS IS NOT THE DATING WEBSITE! In order to cancel your account with them, you have to contact THEM! This site is just an anonymous *** site! Just a guess, but I'm going to assume that once women see what a bright young man you are you don't get many second dates, do you? :eek

Beaumont, Texas
Review #193258 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer193258.