Other Company in Bengaluru, Karnataka - Strongly recommend it

I liked the purchase and the product was better than he was thinking. Very nice. It came in time. I recommend to buy! I'm very pleased with the service I received and happy with my purchase. My items were well packed and delivered very promptly. I'll definitely buy from this seller again and strongly recommend it to my family and friends. Thanks again!

Fast service and shipping helped this stressful bride!!

I thought it was slightly different color on the invitation, but the quality was excellent. Made my party what it was absolutely smashing.

Nice products, good website!!!!

Bengaluru, Karnataka
Review #194487 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Burbank, California - Paid subscription on 12-10-10. On 2-7-11 told sub is expiring.

Renewed subscription on 12-10-10. On 2-7-11 received a notice to renew as

subscription is running out.

How can a one year subscription run out in two months?

You have made an error, please correct.

Would hate to think that you would end my subscription before the paid up date.

Noted in other complaints listed that this occurred to at least one other customer.

Is this an error which you commonly make or is it a one time aberration?

Customers are pretty much dependent upon you to do the necessary bookkeeping to keep the magazine coming. Please advise.

Burbank, California
Review #194414 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer194414.

Other Company in Montreal, Quebec - Reverse charge call

I was in vacation in Maui... I did 2 reverse charge call to Quebec, Canada... I was charge 82$ for 10 minutes.... ridiculous!!!!

Yes my wife did accept de charge at this moment, but we never had the info of 8$ by minutes (approx). If they told me the charge, I would'nt call reverse charge.

a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a (for 100 words)

I was in a vacation/business trip and I was calling home to speak with my kids....

:x :x :x :roll :roll :zzz :zzz :zzz Why are you taking phone calls while on vacation? What do you think the price would be for that charge? If it was an emergency then it's well worth it, but if not you learned a lesson about getting calls on vacation....

View more comments (1)
Montreal, Quebec
Review #194397 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Atlanta, Georgia - Did not open station on time, talking on cell phone

a few weeks ago they would not take rolled change because they would have to go to the bank.

i went in this morning to get gas and waited 25 minutes after they were to be opened and the girl was in the office talking on cell phone would not come out and open the station. she stood there looking at me and never came out to say she had a problem or nothing !

another custome got mad and left. i was late for work and never got gas !

this station is located in peru, indiana and is same attendant.

Atlanta, Georgia
Review #194379 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer194379.

Other Company in Akron, Ohio - Have not received $ or any response from company

I sent in a gently used LgEnV3 in to celltradein.com using their prepaid label after I was quoted $40 for it. Sent it in January 18th it was signed for January 20th.

I have not received the $40, they have never responded to my e-mails or phone calls. I have called several numbers that I have found for them and am always put in to voice mail.

I have written several e-mails and have received no response ever from calls or e-mails. I will be filing with the BBB if not resolved by the end of this week also will seek an attorney.

Akron, Ohio
Review #194370 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer194370.

Telephone harrasment and they dont take no for an answer

Are u kidding me! These guys are stop at nothing to get u to re-up your subscription.

Calling every day of the week sometimes 2 and 3 times a day.

They do not take know for an answer. Do what you have to do to defend your personal privacy. Leave no measure unturn.If you have to resort to the whistle. That will make them think twice.

I know its cruel; but seriously how long does one have to endure the bs.

I also have been having problems with my pc. I unistalled there support software and just like that the problems go away.

maybe if you actually said who the company is in your review, it would be helpful!

Dallas, Texas
Review #194337 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer194337.

Other Company in Dallas, Texas - I received a W-2 for $1380.72 and should not have

I received a W-2 form for $1380.72 and should not have. I did not get a check this past year any other compensation for this amount.

I worked for WD for 36 yr's but retired in June 2000 when the company downsized and restructured all through the Carolina's. I did receive a settlement a few years ago in the means of Stock. Who can I speak to to resolved this?

My email address is kimbob@lexcominc.net, phone is 336-746-5940, or give me a name an number. The form shows my emp # as 59-0514290.

Dallas, Texas
Review #194323 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer194323.

Other Company in Dallas, Texas - I need my tax information for 2010. Please

Please send my tax forms to zinderbabe@msn.com Or 80177 royal birkdale drive indio ca. 92201 Send to Karlene Zinn.

I need all forms from you for my taxes. Please send me the forms by 2-11-2010. Wilshire Loan number 4165355. Sold my loan to B of A.

B of A Loan number 23117292. You people are so hard to get ahold of I thought you disappeared from the face of earth.

Please help me to file my taxes with all the papers you should have sent me long time ago. I will keep writing untill I can send this messge to you.

Dallas, Texas
Review #194273 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer194273.

Other Company in Dallas, Texas - Total waste of time and money

I had alot of winks when I was a free member and alot of winks when I was a paying member. After replying and providing contact info, nothing came back.

I sent a total of 90 winks to many different kinds of people, different ages and nothing came back..this is computer generated ***..

I am a reasonably good looking man and I am very pissed about this site..I have been on other sites that are much better and more honest about your contacts.

Yes, I have had many turndowns but at least I got an answer. This site is not for real and I would not recommend it for anyone..

Dallas, Texas
Review #194244 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer194244.

I did not order fresh home magazine. It was a free sample.

I received one free sample magazine and never replied or received another. I don't want it.

Do not send me any more bills. I already get several of your magazines I pay for. Thank You. Verna Yaklich.account no.-03 1954 7238.

Received this from Karen Gardner. This is not your best way to go about notifying you. What more can I say. 100 words is a little rediculous.

I think I gave you enough information already.

My e-mail is -jack@virginiamn.com What more do you want. Don't send me anymore invoices or bad credit reports.

Have you tried to email Fresh Home Magazine through their website? freshhomeideas.com?

:upset

I don't remember ordering this magazine. Our household income has recently GREATLY decreased so I am canceling all magazine subscriptions I have INCLUDING THIS ONE!

Yuppers, I recieved my magazine today as well complete with invoice listing an account number. the bottom had a notation "order online".

I had never even heard of this magazine until it arrived. Can the use of the USPS to deliver these bogus invoices considered fraud?

View more comments (2)
Dallas, Texas
Review #194173 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer194173.