Other Company in Las Vegas, Nevada - Scams,fraud,ponzi,schemes,rip,off,theft,crime,stealing,lies

Todd Towbin,Lynda Keeton are running a company and committing FRAUD!!LYING to investors.and knowingly not disclosing that that real owner is Russell Pike a convicted FELON,FELON,MONEY LAUNDEROR,BAD CHECK WRITER and they have taken milion from milatary personel CRIME,FORGERY,SCAMS,FAKE STOCK. Moving inocent peopleand there retirement money SHAMELESS,THEIVES,STOCK FRAUD,PROPERTY THEFT,LIES,THEFT,STEALING,STOCKFRAUD,BOARDofDIRECTORS BEING LED BY A CONVICTED FELON RUSSELL PIKE,RUSSELL PIKE,HE IS UNDER INDICTMENT NOW FOR TAX EVASION IN CA,AND IS AT LEAST A TWO TIME FELON.THIS IS A SHAMEFUL ACT BY CAPTAIN TODD TOWBIN OF THE UNITED STATES NAVY

Darlene
Review #187523 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Fraud,scam,sold my property,stockscam,ponzischeme

This company is run by a convicted felon and the board of directos knows it and is allowing him to syeal from millatary personel They should be ashamed!!!!!!!!!aaathis is a Ponzi scheme!!!! stay away or they will take everything!!!!They try to convinvince you there is a huge upside to there stock when it has no relative value!!!!and once your in they keep asking for more!!!they are being investigated by authorities across the country!!SCAM,FRAUD.

This company is hiding behind a millatary captain Todd Towbin and Lynda Keeton C.P.A. to try to make them legitimate

Read

applied my insurance check to fix my car to my note

:eek :grin :upset :zzz :sigh 8) :( :x :sigh :upset
Yamoussoukro, Yamoussoukro, Côte Divoire #235578

Chater one bank is a ripe off,they charged my account after 6weeks and told me that I have an over draft in my account. This is ridiculous.

I have left the bank.

Darlene
Review #187516 is a subjective opinion of poster.

I have a jeep tj and liberty worst vehicles i ever had ive had nothing but trouble never again.

i thought i was doing the right thing i have had both jeeps since 2003 and took care of them never bushed them and they have around 200.000 on both of them this year nothing but trouble from exaust to lifters i just sp ent $3000 to do the to end of the liberty and still having trouble next the exaust y pipe which is about $2000 also i have a 1994 318i bmw with 285000km runs like a top and i find cheaper to fix never again will i buy jeep any feeback please email dave at[blong2525@rogers.com] thanks.

Read

Well..200K on each one and your whining? I replaced a transmission at 78K on my GMC...which leads me to say, Im only buying Toyota or Honda from now on anyhow so Im free at last free at last.

wow. 200,000 miles and you dont expect repairs?

are the supose to fix it forever? they would be *** to help you as its like 5 times past your warranty.

at some point repairs to car become your own. that point is when your warranty ends.

09zaz
Keswick, Ontario
Review #187506 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Atlanta, Georgia - Repossed our car, saying we didn't make payment.

We took out a loan for a used car. To make the whole long story short, they came, repossed the car, saying we hadn't paid our payment.

We had, and low and behold after the repossession, they realized they made a mistake and were looking at the wrong loan. We had to pay all the money to get the car out of repossion. They said they were sorry. There was a 325.00 repossesion fee we had to pay.

They said they would reimburse us.

We have yet to see that money. This was all their mistake and now we are still waiting on our refund.

We immediately paid off the loan, and will NEVER deal with any of those scamming slimes again. Do NOT do any business with them!!

Read
Review #187504 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer187504.

Other Company in Fair Lawn, New Jersey - Bad company rude people

I get a call on the business line 14 times a day 6 days a week and never get through to a live person. Today I get a person.

I asked to be removed from the list and they told me they wanted to talk to Mary B. I explained that there was no Mary here this was the Sixth Avenue House Bed and Breakfast in Asbury Park NJ. We are not Mary B and we have no one here by that name. They proceeded to call me a liar and demanded for me to put this person on the phone.

They were trying to collect a debt. Again I explained we are a business and I think they have the wrong #. When I asked for a manager they hung up.

BUT CALLED BACK AGAIN 15 minutes later looking for the same person. I don't know how to make the harassment stop.

Read
Review #187486 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer187486.

Other Company in Madrid, Madrid - Talon engineering in Yeovil, UK

Quoted me a price, took more off my card and refused to pay it back. Simply thieves and bad mannered ones at that. They actually asked for the item to be sent back, which would have cost them more than to pay me what they owed. What does that say about them. The staff and the owner are rude and abrupt. I will never use them again.

They quoted a price including shipping to me, then denied ever saying it. I dont know how these people live with themselves. What goes around comes around.

The owner is as bad as the staff, very rude, believes everything his staff tell him. What happened to the customer is always right?

Read
Review #187469 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer187469.

Other Company in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina - Obviosly no communication eleven. instead of calling me incompany

when i sent my monthley payment in for 5111.58, i forgot to write in the letters eleven. insted of one of the *** employees calling me as soon as this happened..no wait until the end of the month and give me an automated message tellig me i'm 1000.00 in the rear and threaten me.the eleven dollars was sent.they were holding the 500.28 in suspension but never notified me.

i had to make 2 payments which put me in a very dire situation

your communication and company policies suck. your co also,and emplotees

Read
Review #187439 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer187439.

Other Company in Scotch Plains, New Jersey - Did not delivery furniture on date due

our agency (Serv Behavioral Health Systems, Inc.) was doing good business with store on 46 in Totowa, NJ. We bought a lot of furniture from that Store.

The store in Secaucus asked that we use them instead. BIG MISTAKE! Nothing but trouble from the start. Information not processed correctly.

The Agency have people moving into a new house on Tuesday the 14th. The furniture was supposed to be delivered on the 10th and nothing is there, noone can tell us why. One person said it was delivered another person don't know why it was not delivered. The store in Secaucus has been nothing but total confusion.

We shall return to the store on Route 46 or find another company, which we really don't want to do. Your prices are non-beatable but to get something done is another story.

Scotch Plains, New Jersey
Review #187379 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer187379.

Other Company in Red Deer, Alberta - Terrible Customer Service By Store Manager

We purchased a Love Seat, Sofa, and 2 Entertainment Centres Oct. 30/10 and paid for them.

They were supposed to be delivered in about 4 weeks, the sofa & love seat arrived, we had been informed that one of the enteraiment units was damaged beyond repair and would be re-ordered but the other one was to be shipped. Not!!

I have spoken to the store manager but to no avail at this point. He was to give us the use of the floor models but this hasn't happened either. He won't return my calls, I have to call or visit the store.

Customer Service is what a Business is Built on, but NOT in this Red Deer, Alberta, Canada location. One Upset Customer, Lyn S.

Read
Review #187375 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer187375.

Other Company in Phoenix, Arizona - Immigration

In Dec. 12 paper Dan Nowicki said English was the official language of AZ.

Why then am I still seeing so many signs in Spanish and some employers still reguiring Spanish speakers for employment?

Let's enforce this law sooner than later.

We have housed, feed, and educated these people, even given them citizenship simply because their illegal mothers gave birth to them here, and still they seek more. It is time for them to go back to their country of origin and improve their own culture since, for the most part, they don't seem to want to assimilate into ours.

If we citizens did some of the things they do we would be arrested.

exasperated
Review #187340 is a subjective opinion of poster.