Other Company in Durham, North Carolina - bad connection

I was thinking the problem is coming from telephone machine, i bought new one but it still same problem; I could not hear ho connected with me . I verified the USB PLUG which was right.

Finally,I fond everything is okay, but i have bad connection. I asked online question, the answer was verify your connection.but the problem is not from the connection.

Read
Review #187712 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer187712.

I did not order any thing which you carged me 91 dollar from my bank account, pls give me back

866-622-3911 CA

i did not order any of the item which order number as above. pls reply on; mahesh8461@yahoo.co.in

and give me my money back in 2 days

understand

pls

chg ghg ghgy hghjjfd gjh hjkhg ygygy ghj iuy giiu uihui uhhui huih uhu ihu uih h iu hhu uhu hiuhy uh uhh h uiuhk g huhkj hjk hh hhjk h jh hjh hjh hj hj hj hj hjh jhjhjh hjh h jhh hj hjh jh hjh hjh hj hjh jhhj hj hjh hjhj hj j hj hj hj jhjhh hjhh j hj hj hjjh jh jh

Chill

Where is Bill Engval when you need him?? This person really needs a sign!

Pyrmont, New South Wales
Review #187709 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer187709.

Other Company in Mobile, Alabama - Hate this

I bought this product thinking it would help my hair look great, but when I used it it did nothing for my hair except my hair smelled burnt. you could smell the burnt smell in the bathroom.

People you would be *** to buy this burning hair product. I even read all the directions used it and the burnt smell came from my hair using it on medium. It really sucks!! i will never buy another product like this again.

i am going to every site that sells this product and letting people not to buy. do not buy ever!!!!!

Read
Review #187698 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer187698.

Other Company in San Francisco, California - Guide channel is frequently wrong

you look forward to a show and set it to auto tune.it comes on and it has nothing to do with what it is supposed to be.the wrong show completely.the descriptions of shows are very poor if its even the correct show.i.e. motorcycle racing ?

what kind from where when did the event take place etc.pretty basic common sense stuff.

the two year contract is a complete scam.the fact that they MAKE YOU get a couple free months of some pay channels is a total scam.i told them NO i dont want it !

i got it anyway because they hope you wont cancel it when its not free anymore at least for a few billing cycles. i have no respect for such cheesy underhanded *** business practices.

Read
Review #187693 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer187693.

Other Company in Independence, Missouri - Unfair return policy on crappy product.

I went to a shop to have my hair cut and check out the product that they had. Went home with an ok hair cut and curl defining cream and styling gel.

When I tried to use them it left white stuff in my hair that looked like i had used a can of super hold hairspray and tried to wash it out. It was awful. The very next day I returned to the store to return the product and was told that I would need to leave the product and my receipt and I would be mailed a check. Ok but they already had my money.

Their payment had processed through my bank within 24 hours yet because I was unsatisfied with their product I will have to wait a week or more to get my money back. This is an unacceptable practice for a business to use.

Needless to say that was the only $5 dollar tip that stylist will get from me for an overpriced mediocre haircut. It's not her fault but I refuse to continue to support a business with my hard earned money while they have so little respect for their customer.

I had made two phone calls to their home office with no return call to help me resolve this issue. I am at a loss in understanding how they will stay in business using these kinds of tactics with others. The manager let me know that they have been in business for 20 years. I want to get the word out so they will have to work to stay in business for the next couple years.

Read
Review #187672 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer187672.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Cable hanging down for a month

We have a cable that has been hanging down to about 14 inches from the ground for almost a month. This complaint was phoned in on 12/10. Homeowner was told someone would take care of problem in a few days. It has been 5 so far.

Would you suggest we contact the local news and have them report how negligent your company is?

The location is off of Lucasville Rd. in Manassas.VA beside the Country Roads Development.

I was on hold for 10 min and was hung up on.

I would suggest you fix your equipment...........OK?OK?

Read
Review #187662 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer187662.

FAILED TO HELP ME REPO CAR IN MY NAME.

CAR IN MY NAME, FOR FINANCES CO -SIGNER FAILED TO PAY BILL. ASKED REGIONAL ACCEPTANCE WILL NOT P/U CAR AND NOTIFY ME.SO I CAN PAY IT OFF).

COURT SYSTEM OFFERED NO HELP.

Victory NISSAN IN MECHANICSVILLE , VA REALLY DID A SNOW JOB ON ME. BE AWARE OF TRICKS.

SALESMAN INDICATED IT WOULD BE SO EASY TO, IN ONE YEAR TO SIMPLY HAVE MS THING PUT IT IN HER NAME. I REALLY GOT SCREWED, BY THE SALESMAN AND THE WELFARE RECV'NG PERSON.

ASKED R/A NOT TO EXTEND NOTESD ANY CAR NOTES THEY DID NOW 2 MOS LATE ALSO,

Read

if you have car in your name on the paper work. you own the car.

the other person you sold or bought the car for is not the co signer you are. you guarantee that the loan will be paid.

you can go to court and get a repo order and hire a private tow company to repo the car. if the court turns you down file a stolen car report as the person has not paid you for the car.

Review #187619 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer187619.

Other Company in Naperville, Illinois - Quality of magazine has headed south

Have been a customer since the first issue. I feel the magazine has taken a turn downward, which disheartens me.

The photos are not the quality as they once were, the magazine is thinner, and there aren't the little articles that wowed you the way it once was. I realize all the cost factors etc.

but had hoped this was something we could count on always for being quality. I look forward to this magazine each month, as I don't take any other so I can read it from cover to cover, now it is just a lukewarm enjoyment.

Read
Review #187605 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer187605.

Other Company in Atlanta, Georgia - Harass, rude, stole a payment, HEIDI, Tucker Ga.

Waiting for a loan to pay these jerks off. Will never do or recommend them to my worst enemy, Lost or stole a pymt HEIDI in Tucker Ga, is the worst skum bag ever.

Every time, she leaves a threatening message on my vm I hate the co.

more because of her. hhhhhhh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h hh h h h h h h h .

annieljohnson5
Review #187599 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Nashville, Tennessee - I paid for service and don't haveit

To accounts recieved I paid for your dating service and you have removed it from my computer you had no problem taking my money so why remove what I have paid you for.I have tried to log on to this site and it starts from the begining of registry my screen name is FunGuyInNashville given to me from my initial sign in from you.I had it on my short cut and it was deleted of by you. If you would kindly refund my payment I would appreciate that, theront69@gmail.net I do not want to be a problem with your service and feel it best to discontinue

Read
Review #187545 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer187545.