Other Company in Bangkok, Krung Thep - Unprofessional Betsy Lipes Rude Drunk - Voice Talent and Audio Producer

We hired Betsy Lipes who often arrived to work in a drunken and drugged state. She was difficult to work with and did not complete assignments.

Sunil
Loss
Review #188053 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lied about employment offer.

A couple of weeks ago I applied for a job at a local cracker barrel.Everything about the job offer was a lie.I was told i would get a certain amount of hours only to find out i was getting less hours than what they told me.They put you through hours of exams,they talk to you like you are a child,and they stress that the only way to get more hours is to work harder.They told me they were a great company to work for.Yet they don't pay you enough or give you enough hours to pay your rent.The whole experience was a bad one.I was disgusted.And get this we were at an eight hour orientation and they fed us skittles and other candy.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #225874

They probably told you that they would give you up to a total amount of hours. Say they promised you 40 hours max.

That means you can get up to 40 hours. If you want the job you have to do the exams. Probably talked to you like a child because you acted like a child and because you did poorly on your exam so they though you were a big three year old? Oh imagine having to work hard to get more hours.

They want those people working many hours if you work hard. Not if you are lazy and just expect pay for nothing. Not many places pay you much. If you want enough to pay rent get a better job.

You are lucky you were fed anything during orientation. Seriously what did you expect a full three course meal? Seriously looks like you expect them to give you hours and pay you for doing poor work. Also complaining about what they fed you during orientation is just petty.

If you were really that hungry you should have eaten before the orientation.

They are not a restarurnt where they feed you. Grow up.

Review #187981 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer187981.

Other Company in Greenville, South Carolina - The store is neglecting their employees.

The store is kept at an unreasonable cold, so much that the cashiers must wear coats and glove to perform their job.

The manager of the store does not allow adequate rest room breaks for employee's needing to use the rest room when it is needed. He said that is what break time is for, but most days some of the cashiers do not get breaks on five and six hour shifts. When a break is requested the manager cops an attitude.

The pay is unreasonable, the store does not give raises and has not for at least five years.

Read
Review #187977 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer187977.

Was told tough luck buy the supervisor

i was kicked out or ur store trying to locate the keys of a buddy or ride but was told after i bought something that i was trespassing the real supervisor called the cops .............. we never found the keys and now im bared....didnt mean to buys something and lose my keys .

he did make it out that we were a problem and meade m put my stugg in a bag so we could leave..thanks for nothing .. but the car hearts were great for now hope i dont need a recipt wait i might go to jail now for buying *** from there and getting walked out that is bull *** i think that i should sue

Allenton, Michigan, United States #225802

Learn how to spell or you wont be able to fill out your lawsuit papers you loser.

Review #187938 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer187938.

Other Company - I am pissed off at the Salinas Store Mgr. Edna I need the phone #to file complaint.Adela

kI got poor customer service from the Salinas Store, Attn. Edna they have me listed in the store under another name and she refuses to correct it.

I need to speak to some other than Edna. She claims she cannot fix the computer it has a glitch in the systen. Adela please call me 831-801-1001 When I purchased the sofa sleeper they said my name enter as Adela Paredes instead of Adela Freitas but surposeably they correct before I left the store.

If I was to establish credit with your store I can"t because of wrong name. I am not only pissed off its worse.

Read
Review #187835 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer187835.

Other Company in East Meadow, New York - Abslutely no response at all.

This sounded like a real site. I became a gold member for approx.

120 dollars. I sent out approx. 100 winks and or e mails. No response from anyone.

This seems impossible. I feel as if I've been dupped.

Do not buy this product. You would think that at least one person would respond to e mails and winks. Don't put your credit at risk.

I was taken and I'm doing this so that no one else has the same problem as I did.

I just wish I could come face to face with these frauds. Believe me they would never do this to anyone again.

Read
Review #187788 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer187788.

Other Company in Butte, Montana - Received info from my bank of a withdrawal from my acount of $10,830.83

I received a message on my computer showing a withdrawal of $10,830.83.

My wife had sent in our regular statement amount and the amount you sent a withdrawal for the amount of 10.830.83 which have put us over 9000.0 overdrawn. I now See that you have connected your error.

You would have made it so that I could not pay any bills period.

I hope in the future that this does not happen again or I may be forced to get an attorney to help me ! I hope that I do not have more problems in the future.

Read
Review #187778 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer187778.

Other Company in Miami, Florida - Never recieved a notice of any court hearings, garnishment of wages or anything. Ruin lives & jobs

I only have one thing to say, no notices, do not know what anything that you have done as far as attorneys, court dates and trying to garnish wages. Ruin peoples lives and jobs and you get nothing.

You are the most terrible people on the earth. ???????????????????????. There are no more words to describe what you are doing to people with no explanation or any notice. It makes me sick.

People these people are out to ruin your lives and not collect a thing especially if you ruin someones job.

So its a terrible way to collect anything. But oh yes that is what you are paid to do.

Read
Review #187769 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer187769.

Other Company in London, England - Took out monies for no reason

the above company has taken seperate amounts totalling in the region of £100 sterling on four different occassions,without my permission and my knowledge.

I want a full refund credited back to my account forthwith or i will be seeking legal advice.

These withdraws have been taken out on consecutive days , why and for what reason i dont know.

I have not purchased anything on my card on these days of the transactions and have monitored the account very closley in conjuntion with my bank.

Therefore i have contacted the fraud department of my bank who are going to investigate these transactions.

Read
Review #187768 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer187768.

Other Company in Shanghai, Shanghai - Italian stuff 12/2010

it is simply insane!

what we se now in the streets has nothing to do with fighting police or destroy anything : it is only the italian voice to say STOP to all these years of ***. Get out of there or come out & say something, DO something.

all of u, *** ..

not one moment to show a plan & mantain it!

only years of fightig by words to identify the guilty & to play to be the king. u , closed in your kindom thinking to be teh best , while people get bored, & not so happy.

this is the moment? who knows...

we miss a leader, wherever he/she is coming from, where are you!? we are proud to be italins, you are not one of us.

who i'ma talking about? u all, not one name, not one side, u all.

get out of there & give us our money back.

u, ***

davide
Loss
Review #187722 is a subjective opinion of poster.