really pissed

phone was disconnected even thougt payment was recived, deployed son was going to call for x-mas I hate this company................. I have been trying to call and allI get is we are experiencing high call volume, please call back later this has beengoing on for 4 days .

what a joke of a company you should be reported to the BBB.

maybe that is what I should do I can not believe this happened during the holidays what kind of people do this. I thought It was bad enough when you lost my payment 2 monts ago and charged me a reconnecting fee what the *** was I thinking I should have dumped you the, I will never come back to you guys thanks for messing up my holidays......................

unhappycaller
Review #188371 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Moore, Idaho - Fedex Smartpost is a joke

I ordered Christmas presents off amazon.com on December 9th with an expected delivery of 3 to 4 days. The packages were sent via Fedex Smartpost.

Today is the 21st of December and still no packages. Following the tracking information is like a *** shoot. The route Fedex is taking is ridiculous and makes absolutely no sense. I called Fedex to try to find out where the package will go next (could be anywhere with Fedex) and they couldn't tell me.

Customer services was not at all helpful. I didn't realize it would take six months for the package to arrive or I would have ordered much earlier.

Moore, Idaho
Review #188361 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer188361.

Other Company in Atlanta, Georgia - Ignored by 2 Vets @ VCA Roswell GA

I called Dr Searbough on Friday @ 6PM LM for her to call because I had a question- She knows my cat is sick and she is leaving town for 3 wks - Never called me back. Called on Saturday & ask for Dr Ray to call & she ignored me - I called after closing on Sat left a nasty message & no one ever call me because they do not care.

Judi Brown - Longtime resident of Roswell with lots of contacts.

Guess what my conversation will be at the Christmas & New Years Parties???????????????? I am picking up my cats records today and going elsewhere.

Read
Review #188314 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer188314.

I just have to say I have skimmed thru your posts and think.... ......

You All Sound Like A Bunch Of Tattle Tale, Whiners . Make Decisions From Your Own Experience, these people are not being objective but subjective.

Apparently, You have been lucky you never had a friend That Jumped Off A Cliff,Because You All Wouldn't Be Here.

I Know That Without Having Any Idea Who These Pissed Consumers Are am not going going to let it affect my decision. I live for myself. I Am Not Going To Take Advice From A bunch of Sheeps.

Look around, how many saavy , intelligent and like minded people are you around. I cant see an opinion for miles. Ms. L

Hiphop916
Goshen, New York, United States #226919

It is saddening that some people are very irgnorant and try to talk themselves up on the internet because they feel bad about themselves in real life ...new flash to you if you dont like this then use your brain and dont read it you sound retarded

Burp...........'scuse me....it's the onions in this burger.....

Ms L.
Review #188304 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Spring Park, Minnesota - GROCERY GOLD MINE

Hi everyone. I am so please with this Grocery company.

I GET PAY TO BUY GROCERY and I GET PAY EVERY TIME OTHER PEOPLE BUY GROCERY!

I can buy grocery directly from my own company given website or I can choose to buy grocery from my local Walmart or Sam's Club and still GET PAY for it.

For EXCITING INFO e-mail to: groceryriches@yahoo.com

Many people are making $500 to $2,000 within their first two weeks.

I personally made $500 my first week.

This is the MOST EXCITING company, business, opportunity out there bar none.

Spring Park, Minnesota
Review #188243 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Crossing@Irving

The manager in this apartment complex does nothing about noise tennants she day her hands are tied ,she will not do anything about tennants who are make my life miseryable and other tennants who are not happy either, I have talk to her and hand written complains and she does nothing ,I cannot move right now ,so I am at her mercy, why can the manager do anything she is the landlord, they are wrong /they make noise all night and all morning and they are laughing about it. can someone tell me what to do with this manager. she refuse to do anything.

Read
Review #188218 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer188218.

Xmas greetings is" merry christmas" not holidays!

THIS IS THE "MERRY CHRISTMAS" season. not "happy holidays!

Why does store and business's think they can gain new custemers

with this new sayings? You will not gain customer from the elderly!

You gorgot that we are the ones that can afford to buy new cars!

In order to meet the requirement of at least 100 words.I will expound on the complaint. This country was founded on Judao Christian beliefs. One of those beliefs is the birth of Christ.Not only is this a Christan belief but it is a National Holiday.I would like you to know that I am really really pissed and will not purchase anymore of your cars. my friends agree with me!

Madison, New York, United States #226710

Get Free Stuff from your local Walmart this Christmas.

GET PAY EVERY TIME SOMEONE BUYS GROCERY!

People can buy grocery from the company given website or at their local Walmart or Sam's Club and you will still GET PAY!

Plus, you'll receive a FREE $200 dollar Walmart-Sam's Club gift card everytime you GET PAY.

Chill

Stores say Happy Holidays because there is more then just one holiday in December. It cuts down on marketing costs.

You are so self centered that you think that December is only for Christ???

If it was then there would be no need to all this purchasing and submitting to the sins of Gluttony, Greed, Pride and Envy. So get off your Christian *** and practice what is supposed to be preached!

And no. America does not equal Christianity.

Review #188135 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer188135.

Worst service ever

Worst customer service ever!!! I placed an order and they did not give shipping options until after they processed my credit card ....

IT WAS $53 !!! Tried to call at least 6 times during business hours to cancel ... No reply. Sent several Emails ...

no reply. Finally my over priced shipment shows up and half the order is wrong. They should be closed down and I will definitely be reporting to the BBB. I now need to return the order 5 days before Christmas ...

I'm sure it will be impossible as well ... Will keep you posted but I'm not hopeful.

Madison, New York, United States #226722

That is a truely frustrated situation and I will feel the same way you do too.

Anyhow this will surely make your day...

God Bless you all this Christmas.

This review is worthless in that you did not include the name of the company or the product you are unhappy with.

Review #188124 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer188124.

Vet says "not my fault"

I had a 7AM appt on a computer print out to have my dog's teeth cleaned. I waited until the clerk showed up at 8AM to inform me they do not open until 8AM.

I showed the vet my printout and she said "It's not my fault what stuff that computer prints out". I told her the message on her machine also stated they opened at 7.

She said,"it's not my fault what my office manager records on the machine". If a vet cannot take responsibility for her own office staff, will she take responsibility for the care she gives your pet?

Read

Do you know what a dental cleaning entails? You know they go anesthesia, right?

Whatever vet you went to is NOT going to allow you in the treatment area while doing an anesthetic procedure due to liability issues.

And, most hospitals have pets going under anesthesia drop off before the hospital opens to get blood so your pet is okay to even go under the anesthesia. A dental cleaning is normally a drop off, not an appointment.

Madison, New York, United States #226714

You are right she may not take responsibility.

Anyhow, here is something that will make you happy...

God Bless you all this Christmas.

Review #188087 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer188087.

Other Company in Herndon, Virginia - Provident funding took my $

very bad organization. i completed a loan with a legal closing with this outfit back in june '10 they then came up with a story that i refinanced it at 109 days, which is a LIE.

they had the $ over night on 120 days plus and used a dating scheme to trick and device--very bad company!!!! when very respect fully asking for re-consideration and providing documentation they either chose to ignore or to hide behind there secrecy, very strongly suggest staying away from this company in any business relationship.

Please inform all as this is an organization that has NO interest in doing what is RIGHT.

Read
Review #188054 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer188054.