Worst service ever

Worst customer service ever!!! I placed an order and they did not give shipping options until after they processed my credit card ....

IT WAS $53 !!! Tried to call at least 6 times during business hours to cancel ... No reply. Sent several Emails ...

no reply. Finally my over priced shipment shows up and half the order is wrong. They should be closed down and I will definitely be reporting to the BBB. I now need to return the order 5 days before Christmas ...

I'm sure it will be impossible as well ... Will keep you posted but I'm not hopeful.

GROCERY.GOLD.MINE
Madison, New York, United States #226722

That is a truely frustrated situation and I will feel the same way you do too.

Anyhow this will surely make your day...

GET PAY EVERY TIME SOMEONE BUYS GROCERY!

People can buy grocery from the company given website or at their local Walmart or Sam's Club and you will still GET PAY!

Plus, you'll receive a FREE $200 dollar Walmart-Sam's Club gift card everytime you GET PAY.

For EXCITING INFO e-mail to: groceryriches@yahoo.com

God Bless you all this Christmas.

This review is worthless in that you did not include the name of the company or the product you are unhappy with.

Review #188124 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer188124.

Vet says "not my fault"

I had a 7AM appt on a computer print out to have my dog's teeth cleaned. I waited until the clerk showed up at 8AM to inform me they do not open until 8AM.

I showed the vet my printout and she said "It's not my fault what stuff that computer prints out". I told her the message on her machine also stated they opened at 7.

She said,"it's not my fault what my office manager records on the machine". If a vet cannot take responsibility for her own office staff, will she take responsibility for the care she gives your pet?

Read

Do you know what a dental cleaning entails? You know they go anesthesia, right?

Whatever vet you went to is NOT going to allow you in the treatment area while doing an anesthetic procedure due to liability issues.

And, most hospitals have pets going under anesthesia drop off before the hospital opens to get blood so your pet is okay to even go under the anesthesia. A dental cleaning is normally a drop off, not an appointment.

GROCERY.GOLD.MINE
Madison, New York, United States #226714

You are right she may not take responsibility.

Anyhow, here is something that will make you happy...

GET PAY EVERY TIME SOMEONE BUYS GROCERY!

For EXCITING INFO e-mail to: groceryriches@yahoo.com

God Bless you all this Christmas.

Review #188087 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer188087.

Other Company in Herndon, Virginia - Provident funding took my $

very bad organization. i completed a loan with a legal closing with this outfit back in june '10 they then came up with a story that i refinanced it at 109 days, which is a LIE.

they had the $ over night on 120 days plus and used a dating scheme to trick and device--very bad company!!!! when very respect fully asking for re-consideration and providing documentation they either chose to ignore or to hide behind there secrecy, very strongly suggest staying away from this company in any business relationship.

Please inform all as this is an organization that has NO interest in doing what is RIGHT.

Read
Review #188054 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer188054.

Other Company in Bangkok, Krung Thep - Unprofessional Betsy Lipes Rude Drunk - Voice Talent and Audio Producer

We hired Betsy Lipes who often arrived to work in a drunken and drugged state. She was difficult to work with and did not complete assignments.

Sunil
Loss
Review #188053 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lied about employment offer.

A couple of weeks ago I applied for a job at a local cracker barrel.Everything about the job offer was a lie.I was told i would get a certain amount of hours only to find out i was getting less hours than what they told me.They put you through hours of exams,they talk to you like you are a child,and they stress that the only way to get more hours is to work harder.They told me they were a great company to work for.Yet they don't pay you enough or give you enough hours to pay your rent.The whole experience was a bad one.I was disgusted.And get this we were at an eight hour orientation and they fed us skittles and other candy.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #225874

They probably told you that they would give you up to a total amount of hours. Say they promised you 40 hours max.

That means you can get up to 40 hours. If you want the job you have to do the exams. Probably talked to you like a child because you acted like a child and because you did poorly on your exam so they though you were a big three year old? Oh imagine having to work hard to get more hours.

They want those people working many hours if you work hard. Not if you are lazy and just expect pay for nothing. Not many places pay you much. If you want enough to pay rent get a better job.

You are lucky you were fed anything during orientation. Seriously what did you expect a full three course meal? Seriously looks like you expect them to give you hours and pay you for doing poor work. Also complaining about what they fed you during orientation is just petty.

If you were really that hungry you should have eaten before the orientation.

They are not a restarurnt where they feed you. Grow up.

Review #187981 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer187981.

Other Company in Greenville, South Carolina - The store is neglecting their employees.

The store is kept at an unreasonable cold, so much that the cashiers must wear coats and glove to perform their job.

The manager of the store does not allow adequate rest room breaks for employee's needing to use the rest room when it is needed. He said that is what break time is for, but most days some of the cashiers do not get breaks on five and six hour shifts. When a break is requested the manager cops an attitude.

The pay is unreasonable, the store does not give raises and has not for at least five years.

Read
Review #187977 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer187977.

Was told tough luck buy the supervisor

i was kicked out or ur store trying to locate the keys of a buddy or ride but was told after i bought something that i was trespassing the real supervisor called the cops .............. we never found the keys and now im bared....didnt mean to buys something and lose my keys .

he did make it out that we were a problem and meade m put my stugg in a bag so we could leave..thanks for nothing .. but the car hearts were great for now hope i dont need a recipt wait i might go to jail now for buying *** from there and getting walked out that is bull *** i think that i should sue

Allenton, Michigan, United States #225802

Learn how to spell or you wont be able to fill out your lawsuit papers you loser.

Review #187938 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer187938.

Other Company - I am pissed off at the Salinas Store Mgr. Edna I need the phone #to file complaint.Adela

kI got poor customer service from the Salinas Store, Attn. Edna they have me listed in the store under another name and she refuses to correct it.

I need to speak to some other than Edna. She claims she cannot fix the computer it has a glitch in the systen. Adela please call me 831-801-1001 When I purchased the sofa sleeper they said my name enter as Adela Paredes instead of Adela Freitas but surposeably they correct before I left the store.

If I was to establish credit with your store I can"t because of wrong name. I am not only pissed off its worse.

Read
Review #187835 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer187835.

Other Company in East Meadow, New York - Abslutely no response at all.

This sounded like a real site. I became a gold member for approx.

120 dollars. I sent out approx. 100 winks and or e mails. No response from anyone.

This seems impossible. I feel as if I've been dupped.

Do not buy this product. You would think that at least one person would respond to e mails and winks. Don't put your credit at risk.

I was taken and I'm doing this so that no one else has the same problem as I did.

I just wish I could come face to face with these frauds. Believe me they would never do this to anyone again.

Read
Review #187788 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer187788.

Other Company in Butte, Montana - Received info from my bank of a withdrawal from my acount of $10,830.83

I received a message on my computer showing a withdrawal of $10,830.83.

My wife had sent in our regular statement amount and the amount you sent a withdrawal for the amount of 10.830.83 which have put us over 9000.0 overdrawn. I now See that you have connected your error.

You would have made it so that I could not pay any bills period.

I hope in the future that this does not happen again or I may be forced to get an attorney to help me ! I hope that I do not have more problems in the future.

Read
Review #187778 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer187778.