"Bernard Tyson"

This man claims to have went to harvard when in fact he has not. He only has a master's certificate. He has never stepped one foot in hardvard. He claims that his quote It is not we do, but who we are.

That is plagiarism. He stole that from Bill Rusell who was asked if he was a basketball player. He responded that is not who I am, but what I do. Bernard just changed it from singular to plural. Go pay your debts

Document Detail Instrument Number: 2004248109 Sequence #: 0 Date Received: 06/03/2004 3:10:04 PM

Document Type: REQUEST NOTICE DEFAULT/DELINQ Book: Page: Names TYSON, BERNARD J TYSON, CARLA Y FIRST TENNESSEE BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION Associated Names Legal Records - Parcel # Parcel ID 1

Related Documents None found Document Detail Instrument Number: 2009288062 Sequence #: 0 Date Received: 09/03/2009 11:59:57 AM Document Type: NOTICE LIEN Book: Page: Names

TYSON, BERNARD J TYSON, CARLA Y Associated Names RUBY HILL OWNERS ASSOCIATION Legal Records - Parcel # Parcel ID Document Detail Instrument Number: 2009259272 Sequence #: 0

Date Received: 08/12/2009 3:33:40 PM

Document Type: ABSTRACT OF JUDGMENT NO FEE Book: Page: Names TYSON, BERNARD JAMES SR

Associated Names COUNTY ALAMEDA DISTRICT ATTORNEY Legal Records - Parcel # Parcel ID 1 Related Documents # Referenced Instrument Document Type Book Type Book Page Ref Type

im so lost with your post, bad spelling and grammar and it really makes no sense.

Just to make a point all worlds are repeated I am sure the phrase is not copyrighted so whats the issue

Blackmailing online. That's classy.

You better make sure you have your facts, because he can sue you for what you are doing.

How do you KNOW that he did not go to Harvard? Would you even know what it takes to get a Masters degree?

Bernard loves those white girls

bernardtysonsucks

I swear, you have seen nothing yet, I will email the goods on this guy within a week unless he steps down.

@bernardtysonsucks

Just curious... how can I find out more about this person? The CEO of Kaiser, right?

comeon now

I am in disagreement and to the contrary wish to rebut. He is not only a brutal dictator, he is a vengeful person with intent. He hates his enemies to a passion and rules with a iron fist.

Can't we all get along

Amazing Grace

This is unbelievable

Totally incredible

bernardtysonsucks

oh my God. Definately is not going anywhere but demotion.That is what brutal dictator's get

wow

View more comments (10)
San Antonio, Texas
Review #197060 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Stealing from my bank account

i noticed my bank statement 25feb2011 and a charge for purity something i didn't or tried to backout the order i called number spoke with shannon and she refused to refund but cancelled my order, i never received or order and in fifteen days if product is not returned by 11march2011 will charge my account $132.00 for a $4.92 free trail.

i don't have product to return. was told by customer service melissa they have no control on their delivery.

i was given a tracking number but no refund. the makeup didnot come in my colorshade.

the same thing happened to me, they got and extra 3 months of sales that I got charged for and did not want.

Norfolk, Virginia
Review #197018 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Is he a friend

i have a friend who i thought we were good friends. i guess not.

when i call him to hang out he says he doesnt want to or hes going to stay home today. well the thing is i can here all his other friends (some of which are mine) in the back screaming and having fun. why?

ive always been there for him. i thought we had a lot in common.

the thing that *** me off the most is that he always talks trash about people and then he HANGS OUT WITH THEM INSTEAD OF ME THE PERSON WHO WAS ALWAYS THERE TO LISTEN TO HIM.

i guess mom was right. you wont find true friends to your late high school years and college....btw im a 15 year old freshman and my friend is an 8th grader..

Tie a porkchop around your neck and the dogs will be your friend :cry :cry :cry

Palisades Park, New Jersey
Review #196929 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer196929.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - National floor direct Never buy carpet from them they!!!

I purchase carpet from them after a month ripped I spend $1100 sent in picture and they didnt even have the decency to come out and and look at it! I just wanted that spot repaired and they said it was wear and tear!!

After one month..Never buy carpet from them its not good quality and they wont even listen to you if you complain. I didnt want a new carpet i just wanted that spot repaired.

They were so rude to me on the phone and it was one of the managers i was talking to. Never buy carpet from this company.

Washington, District Of Columbia
Review #196898 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in San Jose, California - Lied to my face worst people ever!

the people working there are horrible at customer service the told me they had tires in stock which was a lie then they told me the tires were shipped another lie when confronted there is no body in higher office to resolve the problems justin ext 115 lies he is not a manager he is a sales rep and was no help with my problems do not ever use this tire place pay the extra 50 bucks and save yourself the problems spoke with a girl named cladia no help at all she never returned my call and good luck trying to talk to a general manager naiem only checks his store one time a month and he wont call you back canceled my order now just waiting 4 days or so for my money to get back in my bank

San Jose, California
Review #196891 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer196891.

Other Company in Trumbull, Connecticut - Re:ur review on insoles

This was the biggest crock I have ever read. Did you consult w/ a pedorthist?

Very disappointed!Gellin is fluffin. Feet need to be evaluated, one on one, not generically, by a professional!

Respectfully, Diane Hayes aka dashoelady@att.net The foot is a very complicated "structure" there are foot types to be considered i.e. high arch, low arch, no arch. you also have to factor in things like the diabetic foot, which can be critical.Foot issues to consider, am I'm just touching the "iceburg": pronation, supination, plantar fasciitis, leg length discepency,neuromas, etc, etc!

you can't just put an insole in a shoe and expect a miracle.

more often than not, w/out proper, experienced guidance it creates more problems. When you add something to a shoe w/out modification you create more problems!

Trumbull, Connecticut
Review #196865 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer196865.

901-213-8922 JUST SAY NO!!!

This is the second number, the first was from new york, calling me regarding a legal action being taken against me. It is always a middle eastern sounding man with a name like this, Charles Green.

Except this time he really tried to get me by reciting my address and last four of my social which less face it you can get anywhere. Please do not be scammed these "men" are trying to get account #s and full socials.

I noticed also that they stopped calling my cell after i registered and reported the new york # to the ftc and now this call came to my work number which I just registered as well. If you recieve a call like this or from any company called the Criminal Bureau of Investigation please disregard!!

I also recieved calls from theis phone number as soon as I told them I was calling the attorney General they hung up. They are scammers

Richmond, Virginia
Review #196858 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer196858.

Other Company in San Francisco, California - Not happy, not happy at all!!!

I must concur with everyone, I've had tons of issues and trying to contact customer service is like talking to a stone. No answer!

When you have a problem, you do not get credit for the day, week or times you needed it and it was not working! Due to time differences, I need to make calls early in the morning, it's not always up and working!?! Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

It would be nice if I would get half of the use of what I paid for it! It's great when it works, but what's the point if it doesn't work and you need it most!?!

San Francisco, California
Review #196855 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Los Angeles, California - They liar to me

i spoke to Tania to make the arrangements to paid on Feb 25 -11 then when i found out that they withdraw the payment before the according time and the make my account overdraft .then when i called them to ask y i spoke with Manuel who he call him self a supervisor .....he was no help at all he was very sarcastic and rude..please don't give them ur bank info just send them a money order i had to paid overdraft fees to the bank because at them..he even treat me to hang down the phone .he didn't want to transfer me to Tania when before .every time i always talk to her cause i knew her ext number.i call for they said she wasn't there at her desk when before she always there

Los Angeles, California
Loss
Review #196850 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer196850.

Other Company in Athens, Georgia - Not able to subscribe

I am trying to subscribe,And my e-mail address is not being accepted. It says the file has been deleted and ask for other e-mail address.

My e-mail is.... hesse_2@yahoo.com Please tell me what is wrong.I want to use this service and i want to use my present e-mail address. I hope someone contacts me very soon so i can begin this process. I dont understand the problem, and i have created a profile 3 times,with my e-mail address being denied.

I would appreciate the problem being solved immediately!! Thank you

Lowrey hesse

Athens, Georgia
Review #196839 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer196839.