Other Company in Fayetteville, Arkansas - Wont work

i cant sign in to my account whats going on with it did i say something wrong i really like this dating site especially when a cute guy emails me and it lets me look at in my area where i live at and different areas towns close by and then the site send me a email to let me know someone sent me a e-mail i really like that and i hope you let me back in if not i will go some where else but i don't want to i like it thank ab bless u.

Read
Review #190014 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer190014.

Other Company in Kalamazoo, Michigan - Bit by ant then asked to leave after advising staff

I was in the living area of room #134 on 12/19/10 and was bit on top of my left foot by a red ant. The *** subsequently became red and I still have some evidence of it even today. I captured the ant in a ziploc bag and took it to the front desk. The person working the front desk, who advised she was "Theresa" (no name tag) simply asked, "Did you have food or anything sweet in your room?" I advised that it shouldn't matter what was in our room, and that they had an ant problem - just wanted them to know. I do want to state that we did not have any food laying around the room, and anything we did have was enclosed in a ziploc bag on the counter. I never asked for compensation in any form, and "Theresa" seemed very disinterested and didn't say a word and just rolled her eyes.

While having breakfast, and after thinking about it, I decided to speak with a manager. I asked if a manager was on duty. "Theresa" advised there was no manager on duty. Before checking out, the wife and kids went to the pool for the last time and noticed a bunch of dead ants in the hot tub, as well as some all over some candy that another family left on the floor in the pool area. My wife called the front desk and shortly thereafter a worker came and scooped up the candy from the floor, went outside the hotel and threw them away.

While checking out, it was obvious that "Theresa" was extremely irritated with me while I was requesting a receipt from our stay. At that point I advised her that due to her complete lack of hospitality or concern, that the health department would be contacted. She advised that they were "just there". I advised that they would be there again. She then proceeded to tell me that for "future reference" I and my family would not be allowed back there again after I advised that they had an ANT problem and not a FOOD problem, and she essentially kicked my family out of the hotel when we were attempting to discuss the problem they had there. So we left of course. I have never been "kicked" out of hotel for advising them of a pest problem in my life until now.

Read
Review #189963 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer189963.

Other Company in Atlanta, Georgia - Refused to take rolled quaters for $20.00

i have gone to the peru indiana station on west main st for yrs. i always save my change and buy gas. i have doe this severall times at this station.

recently they have new attendants. i had one refuse change because then she would have to go to bank ? is that my problem ? last i hear silver is still spendable money.

also a new attendant kept mentioning he was working for tips and if i paid him before he pumped gas i would be less likly to tip him. guess what ?

i didn't give him a tip after he pumped gas !

i have used this station for many yrs and the people were all very nice.

but i guess things change huh ? like going to another gas sation

Read
Review #189944 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer189944.

Svend Funch-Theft of Goods And Services

In Naperville, Illinois, an older man named Svend Funch, not sure if it spelled correctly, took my money. In excess of 900$, I did significant work to his home and after the work was completed he said he wasnt paying me because he knew the court system and that there was nothing I could do.

I am posting this to give awareness to the public that people like this exist and are just the worst types of people out there. They take advantage of the hardworking people like myself. I have never come across a person like this before. If he wouldve told me he couldnt afford the job and that he needed a payment plan I would have done that for him no problem.

But he just said he wasnt paying.

What a sad man. -Shawn Johnston

Read

Report him to IRS. You can do it online now.

Shawn, I feel terrible for you and the fact that you were stiffed by this guy. I run a watchdog group in Chicago and we hear stories like this all the time.

Always research who you will be working with BEFORE you work with them.

Most of the time they rip people off before you and people voice their stories on the internet. Best of luck to you in the future and again I am sorry you were scammed by this man.

That is so sad to hear. This once happened to me awhile back while I was working as an interior decorator in Des plaines.

I told the client that they needed to pay the fee of 250$ and they agreed. When it came time to collect they simply said no. ha! It is amazing how rude and cheap some people can be.

But that is just the world we live in. Some people are honest individuals and others simply do not care. Most people are nice. Just always try and research before you work with someone so you can see if they have a history, as does this ma, of ripping peole off.

Best of luck to you in the future Shawn. Regards, Sandra

Review #189941 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer189941.

Other Company in Tucson, Arizona - Continues to send books I did not order

The past few months I have been receiving several books I did not order. I always return my card stating I do or don't want the books and return it in plenty of time to reach you.

I have also received some books that weren't even in your monthly newsletter.

I have been a member since the 1960's and have never had this problem until recently. I can try the online membership, though I have a disability and cannot sit at the computer very long so if it doesn't work for me I will cancel completely.

Read
Review #189926 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer189926.

Ripped of for $75.00, will not give refund even after they told me they will

took $75.00 without my consent and will not give it back. I keep calling, getting other people that promise they will take care of it and do absolutely nothing.

The will hang up on you if you get mad, or they will agree that you should be mad. They tell you that they would feel the same way if they were in your position. I'm calling them from Dec 10th trying to get my money back. It is now Jan 4th and nothing.

I was supposed to get it back within 15 working days. Please don't get stuck like I did.

harleyd99
Duson, Louisiana, United States #231667

The company is WAVEE

Review #189905 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer189905.

Other Company in Phoenix, Arizona - Lack of any real product info

I was very interested in trying several of there products. I like everyone els heard the add on the radio.

I had called several time about the products that they were talking about on the radio. Every time that I called the number there was always a man or a women that didn't know anything about the products. That was a huge eye opener to me that told me that it was not a really liget place. I say that simply cause I had worked a few telimarketing jobs in my life.

I had quickly quit these jobs when I found out they were scams.

I really believe that they are nothing more then credit card scamming. BUY YOUR SUPPLEMENTS SOME WHERE OTHER THEN WITH THEM.

Read
Review #189890 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer189890.

Lack of any real product info

I had quickly quit these jobs when I found out they were scams.

I really believe that they are nothing more then credit card scamers. BUY YOUR SUPPLEMENTS SOME WHERE ELS.

Read

It might help others if you mentioned the company or products you're complaining about.

Review #189888 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer189888.

Other Company in Honolulu, Hawaii - I didn't trust, but

I didn't trust, but...everything was exactly as promised, with very good presentation, welcome coffee/tea/cookies , short and clear...and all promised gifts.

I didn't buy the package, but it is really GREAT for people who like to travel but save money. Don't think twice...they offer you a way with their cost enjoy your chosen trip

PS. I am not working for this company...lol

lol.. lol... lol..lol...lol.... lol lol lol

lol.. lol... lol.. lol.. lol... lol.. lol.. lol... lol

lol.. lol... lol.. lol.. lol... lol

lol.. lol... lol

smile and see the world!

..................................................................

Ilana

Read
Review #189844 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer189844.

Other Company in Elkton, Maryland - Sentry Transfer Bak stabbers

If anyone has information about any of these people or have been scammed, please contact us or your local policed department right away. They have been found double and triple brokering freight and are not licensed to. They have been reported to the DOT for brokering without a license as well and several vendors have double broker clauses in load confirmations to avoid such scams. They have also been reported to the Bank of Scotland for using them as a vehicle to promote their illegal activity and to perform international wire fraud. They have also defrauded by check issued on a closed bank account.

Below is some compiled information about their locations.

Here are some addresses they claim to be located at but our crime stoppers needs your help. Please find them so they can be brought to justice!

Loss
Review #189756 is a subjective opinion of poster.