Internet SCAM!!!!

This is an Internet SCAM. Yes we all have issues with our computers and wish they can run faster; so you start to think this product will work; however once you sign-up for the "Faster Computer" product it leads you down a rabbit hole; it tells you what's wrong with your computer but now you have to buy something else; once you buy something else it tells you that there's something else you need and before you know it you've spent more then the original advertised price. What a scam for the novel computer person shameonu.

ballcaptodd

There's one born every minute...

Review #190609 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer190609.

Other Company in Indianapolis, Indiana - Continue to threaten me or hassras me when I paid my car note bi wkly online . Her name is Kara

I'm so tried of working hard daily and making my car payment mostly online to CNAC biweekly . They do not want me to make my payment online cause my bank cuts a check and send it to CNAC.

I've done this many time cause paying my bills online is much better for me. The customer service person name Kare continue to threaten me and telling me she not taking my payment. She call my family and friends .

I've always make my payment and don't understand my next mood is attnory. I've sick of there system.

Read
Review #190592 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer190592.

Other Company in Kalispell, Montana - Poorly made clothing

I am not happy with a flannel shirt I got last fall. I had saved it to wear over the holidays.

When I washed it on the gentle cycle, it fell apart. Not all over but the pockets came unsewed at the corners.

I think for the money, it was a rip off. I could have gone to the local box store and get a better deal.

Fifty dollars should get somthing that you could wear a time or two, at least. I will not be ordering again any time soon, as I feel I got less than I expected from you.

Read
Review #190537 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer190537.

Other Company in Houston, Texas - Waited 3 hrs to see a doctor at sterling ridge and its getting worse

They have a great staff and very well known but the wait time is getting worse, we spent 3 hours of which 2.5 was inside the perosnal room and it seems now you cant even see a doctor now and have to wait days for an appt.

Also, when you know your child is sick, they want to wait to she is deathly sick in order to administer antibiotics or shot. NOT HAPPY

I want my child to get well asap and cannot take of work 2-3 time for one case. I will be looking at other doctors

bbb
Review #190378 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Murrieta, California - Shewan Dwyer of this company is leaving messages about a matter I know nothing about.

They should stop!!!This company harasses people with no knowledge of the matter they are calling about. They should stop!!!This company harasses people with no knowledge of the matter they are calling about. They should stop!!!This company harasses people with no knowledge of the matter they are calling about. They should stop!!!This company harasses people with no knowledge of the matter they are calling about.

Read
Review #190337 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer190337.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Package not delivered properly

tracking number 468388015027329...According to the tracking number report, the package I sent my daughter was left at the doorway of a 15 story building, no sticker to inform her of a delivery and the building super was not contacted and knows nothing of it. It obviously was stolen, I insured the contents for $150 and I feel well within my rights to claim this amount.

Be advised, I called the 800 number and told them of this and they actually read back my tracking number with 5 errors. Your reputation is at stake, please help me get my money.

russpalmer
Review #190326 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Yucca Valley, California - Driver did not got in with medication

1-3-2011 find notice that my medication will be delivered on 1-4-2011 10:30

to 2:00PM.I had the gate open-lights on at 6:23PM truck was front of the house but driver made NO attemp to come in or ring bell.I went out and yelling after him to stop when he pulled out.The same day I got other package from UPS but not the medication.Finally got back on 1-5-2011 at 7:14 Pm.Did the driver just wanted overtime pay?? for not delivering bot shippments at the same time?

Read
Review #190293 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer190293.

Wrong Phone Number

You have been continueing to call my number in hopes of reaching a David Beaster. He no longer works for me and I have not been in touch with him for over a year.

Please remove my phone number from your list. And maybe teach your collectors not to hang up on people. If I recieve any further calls from your company I will be filling harassment charges. The lack of manners on the phone by your reps is outrageous.

If you have the wrong number then you have the wrong number. Yelling at someone who has told you close to 50 times I don't know where they are isn't helping ***.

I am sick of the calls. Check the number with sprint and who it belongs to if you have a problem and have trouble believing what is being told to you idiots!

Dewitt, Michigan, United States #233130

Great post! Could you please include your phone number so that we can all call you and harass you?

Review #190287 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer190287.

Other Company in Wilmington, Delaware - Lack of Customer Service

To whom it may concern:

On on 01/06/2011 I was in the process of returning my table set. Though I was not wanting to end my tenure with your company the GM of a specific store unfortunately thought it was necessary for him to resort to predatory collection type of behavior over the phone it is understandable that he is responsible for his required numbers per month but to make a long story short I fell upon some hard financial times and I am not writing this letter out of malice but if you were to look into this stores practices im sure that the GM's maleficience will become evident upon a face to face visit from your corporate office on surprise.

The gentelman's name is "William" he is the GM of the store at (800 W 4TH ST STE 303 WILMINGTON, DE) to me the store is in need of an immediate purging of the store's manager. Filing a complaint with the FDPCA in regards to his behavior and how he treat's people hopefully this will be rectified and thank you for taking the time to read this.

Read
Review #190265 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer190265.

Other Company in Escondido, California - Was told they would not accept a partial pymt

I recently lost my job and have fallen behind with my pymts. I was 2 1/2 months behind and the rude woman I spoke to said she couldn't accept a partial pymt and if I didn't pay the full amount owed including the late fees it would go into possible repo status.

They tell you to call them to make pymt arrangements but when you do they won't accept them.

The woman I spoke to was very rude and unwilling to work out a reasonable arrangement with me. One would think that they would accept anything your able to pay toward the past due.

Read
Review #190177 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer190177.