Other Company in Marietta, Georgia - Mistreat employees that use to work there

i use to work for this company they have *** head manger for example mike and liilian was dept manger there they treat blacks as we were nothing and have had d there is the office manger that do not treat people right her name is kelly and she would not treat everyone the same they was always mistreating people and we seem to be nothing to them they love to threat your job they have people to get a petition against them but we needed the job and they were scared and they took advantage of that with threats

Read
Review #190828 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer190828.

Hair overseas agency

I am thrilled with the quality of hair that I purchased fron Hair Overseas Agency ,cennai, INDIA. It is soft, the perfect color, and generally gorgeous and lush!!

My hairdresser said that she has never seen such beautiful shinning hair, and she is gonna be checking out hair overseas agency's site ASAP!! they have been incredibly helpful, informative and patient, and I have appreciated all of your knowledge and advice.

I look forward to wearing my hair for a long time to come, and to work with hair overseas agency again in the future! i really love their product.

Read

This is obviously a rep from overseas agency ^^^

Kimberlyy
Review #190820 is a subjective opinion of poster.

I want out! Is death the only answer!

I want out and I cant get a response! I got into this by falling for the free kit.

It took some doing because you fearful of the age group I was in.I was the one that should have been fearful by falling for the free trial. I couldn't believe the amount of charge that followed and that it would be forever.

Meanwhile I have Emailed approximately every other day and I have received no response as yet. When you buy at a reputable establishment you can return the items and are refunded the cost of the item.

Read

they sending magizines, i didn't order. They have acct information.

I bet they take money out acct. I cant contact them.

Review #190791 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer190791.

You are rip offs!

Why does it cost $100.00 to do a 5 min pressure test! It only takes 5 min. I think its a rip off. I gess i have to write 100 words to get this to go. so here we go

It was the night before christmas and all through the house everybody felt *** even the mouse.

Mom at the the whorehouse and dad smoking grass I'd just settled down for a nice piece of ***.

When out on the lawn I heard such a clatter i sprung from piece to see what's the matter then out on the

Read

You could have used a few words to tell us what business you're bellyaching about. Dumb a*s*s.

Algonac, Michigan
Review #190761 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer190761.

Other Company in Paso Robles, California - Misrepresented price and ripped off customers

I wanted to order the second needle product I saw advertized on television. Went to place the order and at the end of the process the cost came to $65.00!!!

wtf is that about. Cost should have been $10.00 and no ship/handling as the ad stated. Tried to cancell via telephone within 5 minutes and was told it can't be done!!! Then I spoke to supervisor who could not help, asked for cust.

svc. # and got a toll cost #. Bad business, bad credibility.

I'll pass this on to anyone that will listen. Telebrands Company is not good.

Read
Review #190745 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer190745.

Other Company in Houghton Lake, Michigan - will not remove from email

I have removed my email from their subscrition list at least 30 times, and the emails keep coming. When you hit the remove button it sends you to a do not cancel third party ads,hit the cancel all button but,they still keep sending the emails.

I am not happy with this site, beware!

We oringinaly subscribe for 3 months of the magazine but had to cancel because subscrition rate was to expensive for our budget. We did receive the free radio,but it does not work in our area, we are down in a valley.Not Happy,why!

Houghton Lake, Michigan
Review #190724 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer190724.

Other Company in Ramsey, Illinois - Lies lies lies your co. ***

Why didn't i see all the complaints. I will take action.

This has made me very mad. How did i not see that this was not real. your not magician . Your much more than that......---- ---- ----- A lot of angry.

And not to mention ----------!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How has the system allowed you to keep going . When your nothing but a scam artist. How disgusting, to make us feel so good, and then BAM.....here we are still FAT.Oh I sorry, I need to write more.

***, Ripped off , Pissed off.

Oh did I mentioned the jerks you are. Wow, Just 100 little words

Read
Review #190699 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer190699.

Other Company in Cleveland, Ohio - Made promises and did not refund my money

The second time i used her what a dummy i am sends you a letter almost once a week wanting 45.00 dollars dont even have time to read the first letter.Tells you she can see your problems we all have problems,tells this ,tells you that has never been right about anything in my life.If you contact her yes she knows you have some kind of problem or you wouldnt contact her all i want is my money refunded or i will sue this place i dont want to but i wiil.Every time i use her my luck gets worse i have a bi-polar girlfriend to take care of and im broke.

Read
Review #190694 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer190694.

Other Company in New York, New York - I would like to know???

By tHe Grace of God I ran in To This website!! THANKS 2 whom eva ,,

Ok why I just left my Lawyers Office FOr The Thousand time And he has no idea that their a class action suit????

THree yrs now This guy have been soaking me !!! i just paid him to write a letter to my community leader!!

I Could brew coffee with blood i am so f@#$%^g pissed, can i file suit against him as well??

For lact of info u should know your apponent before decideing a war that u cant pay ??? fu pay me!!k

ANGINA ATTACK 4real
Review #190688 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Burbank, California - Collection letter sent for a publication I had never heard of much less subscribed to or recieved

I received a collection letter for a publication I had never heard of much less subscribed to or received. I paid THE NATION $ 20.00 under protest rather than jeopardize my credit rating.

Though they have a website I am still not sure THE NATION is for real or just a scam. North Shore Agency I presume will accept a collection from anyone without verification of validity. I was robbed of $ 20.00. The letter fron NSA states THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.

A debt or a scam ? Do they know or care ?

Bill A
Loss
Review #190678 is a subjective opinion of poster.