Scammed us took our money

day one we went on oodle market free want adds looking at pets we typed in yorshire terriers . we found severall individyalls that had free puppies.we called 2 or three.

could not understand them well so we asked there nationality they would never say. the second individal was a male same accent said his wife was killed by a drunk driver 2 weeks ago.said the puppies was his wifes. then he said he could not take care of the puppys due to travelling all the time tranferd to minnesota said he could have dogs shiped through uship freight animals we gave him our number he called then said agency would cotact about shiping they did. said it would cost 300.00 no hidden charges that was all puppies would be here next morning by 9.30 if we sent payment by western union we did like dummies had to wire to individal in tiko cameroon thar was main office ,as they said.

the next morning at 8.30 agency called said individual had wrong dog carriers that we would have to pay for carries and pay up fron.t would get money back when they arrived . we did not send any more money we told them this was a scam. indival called said if we would ay some money for the crates hewould pay 200.00 more we said noway we no what your doing.he sent a letter on email with cuss words in it said puppies are stillat airpoet same time shippig company on compuer at 430 am saying send more money and they would ship we said noway send our money back.

they said lawyer will contact us for leaving puppies in airport we said there is no puppies and they would not tell us phone number so if anyone is looking at free puppies on oodle tell them you will come and pick them up yorself if in u.s then see what kind of excuse they give you i tried that myself they said they have to ship my name is tina my husband is mark you can e-mail me at tinytina141@yahoo.com. thanks

Read

I just dealt with these same people thankfully i sent no money at all i thought this was all a little fishy!! as soon a i seen i had to send the money to cameroon i knew this was a scam!!

he said the same thing to me...that he lost his wife 2 weeks ago and relocated to minnesota and couldnt take care of the dogs!!

he told me it would be 300 to ship both of them of 170 for 1 of them!! DO NOT fall for this scam!!

Review #191640 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer191640.

When I went to file my taxes in 2010

last year when I went to Jackson Hewitt to file my taxes and one of my children had been claimed by somebody else. The lady their told me that there was nothing that she could do.

I thought that was a crime! So am I supposed to just let someone claim my child every year? What can I do? Can someone please get back to me and let me know because I will be filing my taxes soon and I dont want any problems because if it happens again I will take it to the next level.

She tried to tell me that it happened to her and she had to wait 6 months. So how come she could fix hers but their was nothing that she could do for me.

I just need some advice. Thank you, Nichole

SNAFU
Bourbonnais, Illinois, United States #236895

You do have a crime (fraud) and they also lied to you. Those places only do bare min work.

Best bet is to find a person accountant.

I did that and ended getting ALOT more back, sure it doesn't cost $74-$139 or whatever they charge, but you get better, more personal service. and again MORE money

Nikki10680
Brownsville, Tennessee
Review #191590 is a subjective opinion of poster.

NH Pawn Shop Broadway Rip Offs

The new hamshire pawn shop on Bradway has ripped people off for years now and they forever get away with it.. I do not understand.

Let me give you an example. I pawned a saw and got 40.00 bucks I returned after getting paid 3 days later and Dan (the owner) had sold my saw. Law says must keep for 30 days!! He did not..

After a huge headache I got the saw back!Do not go there they will rip you off! This is not the forst time I have heard this exact same senioro.

this has happened to other people I know and I do not wnat this to happen to anyone else! they are all thiefs in here stay away!

Read

Keyword AFTER 3 days. Under the FTC you have only 3 days to change your mind, you clearly stated more then 3 days, so you are wrong.

Review #191588 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer191588.

Other Company in Ottawa, Ontario - I am pissed

why am i being charged $19.00 a month for a service I do not want?

Idid not contract for this service and i would like a refundfor $99.41us

for something that i do not use orneed

Ido not have acompany or a product I am just an individual who some got caught in your web

The first charge appeared on my Visa in aug 2010 and continued every month. IDONT KNOW WHAT I AM PAYING FOR

i HAVE BEEN AS DESCRIPTIVE AS POSSIBLE.

I have no more details

GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY I DO NOT WANT YOUR HELP

Read
Review #191584 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer191584.

Veterinary payments

I have read many complaints about heartless veterinarians requiring full payment for medical care and while I completely understand the sadness and frustration with this policy, I need to give you a personal reason why this is the case.

I run a small veterinary hospital and we provide the very best care that we can. We barely make our bills. I have tried to work with people during this tough economy and less than 50% of the people who begged and cried for payment plans ended up paying their bills.

This puts a huge hardship on the entire hospital,raising prices for our paying clients, and putting all jobs in the hospital in jeopardy.

That is why I will no longer allow payments. The average person just cannot be trusted anymore. If you can't borrow the money from your family and friends, why should your veterinarian loan it to you?

Read

Please don't apologize for expecting people to pay for services! You certainly can't get to the check out line at the grocery store and not expect to pay for the items you have purchased, so why should anyone expect to leave your office without paying?!

Pets require constant care just like a child. However, they do not fall into the dependent category and cannot be included in our healthcare insurance.

With this being said, pets are really a luxury. If you can't afford to take care of your pet and pay the vet bills, then you probably shouldn't have one.

Anna, Illinois, United States #237410

Sorry to say, but nobody cares about you or your responsibilities. the average person is just out to get something free for themselves.

Review #191583 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer191583.

Other Company in Russellville, Arkansas - Ppol that are not content

ppol that are not content at this auction site..if you would know this site is the best you will be bidding on..i know a site which is that when u bid its a dollar per.. click.. so this site is better than those sites ,so why complain.if you dont understand about this auction dont bid..im a well satisfied customer i ask for extension they gave it to me..i ask for any thing for my pleasure i get ,so..why would you all post this ***..did u all know that u were just paying 10% of what u r bidding so relax and enjjoy life ..if you dont like what i posted u be the judge..DONT READ THIS IF U DID MAYBE YOU R THE ONE OF THIS CONSUMER SO THINK BEFORE U POST ...

dontbeahater
Loss
Review #191552 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Atlanta, Georgia - They did not know what they were doing

i arrived, they couldn't figure out how to get my car into the garage because my car was stuck in 3rd gear. they finally got it in then disappeared inside for 30minutes.

they came back, glanced at the car for 2 minutes then said it would take them 3days to fix. i said it was ridiculous taped up the problem,as i knew what was wrong and drove to my friends house who replaced the broken part in 10mins.

all i needed was a shift ball they said they didn't have in stock even though i hear it happens to a lot of cars. oh, this waste of time cost me 20 bucks as a 'consult fee"

Read
Review #191545 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer191545.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Scheduled delivery was cancelled, but no one bothered to tell me. Spent a total of one hour on hold.

customer service is just awful. the words hold on "one second" is still ringing in my ears.

Finally asked Jazzy my sales rep to call me back as I could not stay on hold any more. I was told to be patient.

If a total of one hour on hold is not patient, then I don't know what the definition of patience is. 24 hours later and I am still without a call back, or a resolution as to why my delivery was cancelled and more importantly why Bobs did not think it was necessary to let me know.

Read
Review #191477 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer191477.

Other Company in Chatswood, New South Wales - Worse service and pizza last 3 times visited or delivered.

1st time! 45min on phone just to order pizza for them to stuff order, specifically asked for tomato base gave us bbq then had to go back to get rest of orderour friend picked up the order and they had forgotten to give her the garlic bread, poor customer service skills.

2nd another stuffed up order, same bbq base instead of tomato not happy.

3rd tonight very poor customer service and management. We ordered 4 pizzas and 4 garlic bread, 3 pizzas and the garlic bread sat on the bench for at least 10mins while they waited for the 4th pizza to cook. The pizza were badly made, cold and had practically no topping, we took pictures to prove it. What a joke dont think we will be back for a 4th go at Dominos.

Read
Review #191473 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer191473.

Other Company in Glendale, California - Californis state annual filing fee lack of notification

Filing a Ca. LLC in early Dec. 2009 I was not informed that I had to pay a filing fee of $800.00 the last month of 2009, there is no proration and I will have to pay another $800.00 in Jan. of 2010.

So now the LLC cost me $1935.00 instead of $1165.00 a simple notification to delay the filing for a couple of days would have saved the $800.00 fee for 2009 the attorney handling this filing shud have notified me of that fact.

The attorney filing my LLC shud have known this and advised me of that fact.

Johan Dixon

Sun Valley, Ca.

Read
Review #191450 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer191450.