Other Company in Rochester, New York - No Customer Service

Got an empty box the other day. Called customer service.

What jerks. They said I took the Item out and was not telling the truth. What nerve. Its my fault???

The warehouse does not make mistakes I was told. I wanted to talk to the President of the company and told he was in NYS living in Lake Placid and did not run the company day to day. An absent owner that does not give a ***. Well it shows.

I now have to call Visa and not pay this item I did not get.

I bet someone in the warehouse took the item and sold it and made money. No one is in charge it or cares.

Read
Review #195182 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer195182.

Other Company in Battery Park, Virginia - There service simply sUck

Got a fridge and ripe off plan the new ice maker was not working.

Tried to making several appt. First was a no show called 800 # lady was rude

Made appt again window of 1-5 show at 5 and I need to come back because

I need order part. i can come bacI talk to a supervior BEN , all he would say is I would say I am sorry.

I cannot do anything but I am sorry.

k Monday, i side are you sure (no Problem )

guess what Problem. I am so sick of their sa about non- service

Battery Park, Virginia
Review #195163 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer195163.

Other Company in Itta Bena, Mississippi - Stop takin money out of my account

I want you to stop taking payments from my checking.Was expecting to be billed thru the mail. Your screwing up my account. Stop my account with you because I'm paid more than enough. Thank you

Nannette Helmic

mem # 4840907

word word I don't need 100 words to say what I needed to say. Here's another way to *** people off. I would suggest you change this also. Mr.Walt Disney is probably turning over in his grave at this moment, knowing how more mad that I am having to write all this ***.

You have a nice day

Itta Bena, Mississippi
Review #195136 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer195136.

Calling late at night, calling the job

health and the loss of my husbands job has contributed to us falling behind on credit card payments.This company calls constantly late at night 8:30 pm to 9:00PM, also calls the job.I am the only one working at this time and there calling the job is causing problems on my job.Why would they continue to call.If i loose my job there will be nothing for them to collect.We have been working with a debt settlement company and they will have nothing to do with them.They call at least 3-4 times a night .

Read

The first thing you do when dealing with collection agencies is answer the phone and deal with the problem. If you make arrangements with them they will not call you at different times of day trying to reach you.

They will probably only call you to make sure you are still sending the payment a day or two before you made the commitment. Second, advise them you are not allowed to accept calls at your place of employment and they must respect this *providing you keep in contact with them. If they are calling you late at night and at work I will wager you are not answering the calls to begin with. Deal with the problems as an adult and they will play fair.

Promise. :)
Review #195118 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer195118.

Other Company in Harrison, Arkansas - Took my money, now won't fix my downloads

I paid for your service and when I try to put in the registration key it does not take it like the instructions say. Should I get the Fcc to check this out for me?

I really don't like to be scammed. You make conditions impossible to meet for one thing. I may have to write my congressman if I do not hear from you and get this matter resolved. I bought the program from you in good faith and I expect to get this matter resolved or you can refund my money.

Is this clear? You have 100

Read
Review #195104 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer195104.

Other Company in Glendale, California - PISSED COSTUMER

i am pissed cuz they sold me a locket that was sterling silver at the prize of white gold.I had explained to the cashier that fakehings,such as jewlery makes my spouse brake out in a really bad rash. I that just dont like to be lieyed to especialy when i go alot by the sane costumer is always right.I was planning to keep buying from them for special acassions such as B days,valentines and other acassions but not any more now that i found that out because that just isnt wright to lie to the customers

Read
Review #195092 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer195092.

Other Company in Lake City, Florida - Nolove-perfered customer/***

this customer is looking to take sdvantage of woman with weaknesses.He is prying on inecent people and should be deleted from the site.He's giving the site a bad name and is embaressing you,unless this is a site for people to become sexually involed...he wanted to see me..when he did he wanted to have sexual incourse...this is not a good thing.I want people who are not pedifiles..people are going to be afraid to chat because they will think that everone is a ***.eventully if that keeps up you won't have customers.

Read
Review #195091 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer195091.

Other Company in Missoula, Montana - Charges weren't what I was told and equipment isn't what I asked for

I was misinformed on service and equipment and charges were more than originally quoted. when I called customer service and asked for corrected equipment and corrected charges I was told They would not reduce my service because of a contract for that service I signed.

I was quoted 59.00 per month and my first bill came in at 79.00 per month. when I tried to get my service where I orginally asked for and was told I couldn't I told them to shut off my service.

I had there service for two months before disconnect and I sent back their equipment and they want me to pay for the entire contract with no service rendered. Direct TV will get every ounce of my rath for false Advertisement.

Read
Review #195076 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer195076.

How do I delete a comment on your website??

How do I delete a comment I made on your website?? I am trying to get in contact with a human.

Please call me at 509-397-3720 or email me at cindy@tucson-wellness.com. I have a company that wants to sue me and even though the information is right, I don't want to go throug the hassle of paying the money and defending myself.

I want to just delete the comment.

How can I get ahold of a human to talk about this and get the instructions or have someone at your company do this?? Please help.

Peoria, Illinois, United States #1196086

How to delete a comment form this website?

kellarlln

I want to delete a comment of a company I tried to support through praise only to find out it's not such a great company. how do I do this?

kenlaw100

Delete entire post

London, England, United Kingdom #936498
@kenlaw100

How do I do this please?

Merrillville, Indiana, United States #247679

IF you are the person you say you are, it's very dangerous to post your personal information on a website.

I hope management verified this information before posting it.

Something doesn't feel right about this posting.

View more comments
Review #195069 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer195069.

Other Company in Waynesboro, Virginia - Took my money... cant get into site

I paid for gold into june... barr34@excite.com cant get into site... need new password...

please

sent many emails....I use he name barrr34. I have not been member for long time.. so lost old pass word... you welcomed me back but did not give me password to enter into site.... again my email for this site is barr34@excigte.com

I paid thur credit card... and know the payment has gone thru.... the credit card people called for ok...... I would love to get started again... right away...

your prompt attention is appreciated.... new password etc

thanks

qqsk

Read
Review #195065 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer195065.