Other Company in Ocala, Florida - Happy

look i cant understand u people it is just a shaper u cant weigh 250+ pounds and get into an etra large grow up lose some freking weight and stop trying to take the easy way out and for u people that is shaped like a *** potatoe forget it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u need more than a shaper dummmmmmmmmmysssssssssssssss lose weight and then try the shaper ok idots. i got the shaper and im very please i dont wear it everyday dummmmy but going out on social event it comes in handy stop the slander already it dont work miracles idiots read directions

Read
Review #198020 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer198020.

Other Company in Greensboro, North Carolina - I have used them for 18 yrs with no complaints.

My fees have always been explained during the process with the representative physically turning his/her monitor so I could see what was happening. I receive my money exactly when they say I will.

They aren't the ones with the exhorbitant fees--that would be the bank for RALs. I am going to try Turbo Tax next year & wait for the deposit to my checking account. I didn't have an account this year. My compliments to JH for the service they provide.

I have ALWAYS had pleasant & courteous reps. I'm sorry some have had such bad experiences. Remember, you can do taxes for free online. They have to charge a fee or else not open a door.

The bank, however, is another story.

Their fees ARE ridiculous. They work like a paycheck advance service as far as the interest they charge.

Read
Review #197986 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer197986.

Other Company in Elizabeth, New Jersey - I need my verifition code

trying to get my account done but need you good people,

to send me my verifition code by text, so i can finish entering on account

information. i just received this phone back from my job, because they daid i was costing them 100 s of dollars, so they put me on with

page plus cellar. of which i get 1200 minutes, 1200 texting, and something about the computor, i want to keep up with my minutes, so i dont go over and have to pay more, and of the agents on the phone said to check online

that can help you. that why i need the verifition code,. 908-875-5926

Read
Review #197978 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer197978.

Other Company in Miami, Florida - There is no urgency, sit back and wait

As per Medco customer service my RX was received on the 19 of Febuary 2011, as I write this it is March 3, 2011 and I still do not have my meds. I need this med to stay alive and only have 2 days left.

When I sent the RX in, I was told they have a 5 day garantee delivery.

Everytime I call customer service I get the run around, they can not answer my questions they don't even know who they ship with.I recently found out that every time you call the 1800 cust.

service number you can get different people in different parts of the county, so no one really knows what is going on.

Beware, if you use Medco give them at least 6 weeks for delivery.

Read
Review #197967 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer197967.

Other Company in Huntington Beach, California - Always rude, try to ripp off you and your insurance.

The worst place to go for dental treatment. Ripping off people as much as they can.

They won't tell you what your options are for treatment, instead they pick the most money making one, then one year later after going through painful gum surgery, root canal and expensive crown replacement they tell ok now it is time to extract the tooth for $800 more! Couldn't you tell me last year?! All these thousands of dollars and time consuming treatments are not going to last even 1 year? Their fillings, crowns, on-lay neither has quality.

For any simple treatment you need, you have to spend most of your days off here and there to get a normal result. They come up easily from the base few times and making appointment with them is another hassle too, not that they have many patients but because they can't manage the operation.

Lake Forest office in California, Dr.

Lou is the worst one. Never go there.

seanel
Review #197964 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Worst ribs

I bought a half rack of ribs from Dave and Busters on Rockville Pike in MD.

They had been cooking so long that the bone was crunchy in addition to the meat. It was hard telling where the meat ended and the bone began. If there had been any seasoning, it was cooked out. The sause poured over the burned remains of the ribs did not help.

In my 67 years I have never had ribs that I could not eat until Dave and Busters. I was surprised that my dog ate them.

If you have ever traveled out Rockville Pike in the evening you'll understand why I did not bother going back. Besides, the ribs would have had another hour or two to cook by the time that I arrived.

Read
Review #197852 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer197852.

Other Company in Birmingham, Alabama - What am I being charged for

You are steeling from me Tony Foley 13224 faucett dr northport al.35475 plus how do you get my credit card number . I havent done business with you in years and will never again, but you have started chargin me again for what I have no ideal.

Plus my credit card numbers have changed three times since i did do business with you at least 6 years ago now explain how you are getting my credit card number ??? you charged my bank account on 2 -1 -2011 and again on 2-3-2011 and for what now you explain that

Loss
Review #197818 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer197818.

Other Company in Las Vegas, Nevada - NO SERVICE FOR ATM

I dropped my card into the atm, tried customer service who said try the bank manger. He said no, customer service calls service company.

40 mins on the phone with customer service for her to tell me they wont come open the machine. When serviced, they would give my card to the bank manager and I could then retrieve it. I got a piece of gum and two straws and fished it out. Called them back to say two other cards were in there and my card was not secure.

All I got was, you could have cancelled the card and had it replace. Not so much, I am in Nevada, it is an Ohio child support card. If I was lucky, I could have it replace in 4 to 6 weeks. Oh and Ohio is 3 hrs behind us, you have to contact the child support enforcement agency during business hours.

So my card would have been unsecured and uncancelled for atleast 12 hrs. Then I might have begun to get my child support again in a month or two.

Fix the machine so that the card doesnt fall in or service the machine. COMMON SENSE PEOPLE

Read
Review #197808 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer197808.

Other Company in Reston, Virginia - Stole my new 42 inch 7 day old vizio tv

worst bandit's on the east coast. stole a 42 inch vizio hd lcd 7 day old in the box tv. destroyed a washer and dryer 7 days old.

broke a 1000.00 dollar piece of art.

stole a box with a new drill and miss tools

broke a new bed, lost the bolts for the dresser mirror.

turns you over to there owned insurance company that never responds

bad, bad,bad driver told me he would be back with the tv. never came back.

the guy on the phone said if i called police he would come and kick my ***.

Read
Review #197803 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer197803.

Other Company in Savannah, Georgia - A rip off

Stratford is not the thing to do. I paid almost 1000.00 and I dont know how to sew yet. They give you the book and tell you to do it. This is just a rip off.

I was suppose to be making clothes at home, but now I am out of money and cant sew one seam. Please dont let these people take you money. Its not worththe hassesl.

This happened some years ago and they still are doing the same thing. At least go to a schoolthat will give you a sewing machine. Penn Foster will give you a machine.

Tamy Holt

Read
Review #197768 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer197768.