Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Worst ribs

I bought a half rack of ribs from Dave and Busters on Rockville Pike in MD.

They had been cooking so long that the bone was crunchy in addition to the meat. It was hard telling where the meat ended and the bone began. If there had been any seasoning, it was cooked out. The sause poured over the burned remains of the ribs did not help.

In my 67 years I have never had ribs that I could not eat until Dave and Busters. I was surprised that my dog ate them.

If you have ever traveled out Rockville Pike in the evening you'll understand why I did not bother going back. Besides, the ribs would have had another hour or two to cook by the time that I arrived.

Read
Review #197852 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer197852.

Other Company in Birmingham, Alabama - What am I being charged for

You are steeling from me Tony Foley 13224 faucett dr northport al.35475 plus how do you get my credit card number . I havent done business with you in years and will never again, but you have started chargin me again for what I have no ideal.

Plus my credit card numbers have changed three times since i did do business with you at least 6 years ago now explain how you are getting my credit card number ??? you charged my bank account on 2 -1 -2011 and again on 2-3-2011 and for what now you explain that

Loss
Review #197818 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer197818.

Other Company in Las Vegas, Nevada - NO SERVICE FOR ATM

I dropped my card into the atm, tried customer service who said try the bank manger. He said no, customer service calls service company.

40 mins on the phone with customer service for her to tell me they wont come open the machine. When serviced, they would give my card to the bank manager and I could then retrieve it. I got a piece of gum and two straws and fished it out. Called them back to say two other cards were in there and my card was not secure.

All I got was, you could have cancelled the card and had it replace. Not so much, I am in Nevada, it is an Ohio child support card. If I was lucky, I could have it replace in 4 to 6 weeks. Oh and Ohio is 3 hrs behind us, you have to contact the child support enforcement agency during business hours.

So my card would have been unsecured and uncancelled for atleast 12 hrs. Then I might have begun to get my child support again in a month or two.

Fix the machine so that the card doesnt fall in or service the machine. COMMON SENSE PEOPLE

Read
Review #197808 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer197808.

Other Company in Reston, Virginia - Stole my new 42 inch 7 day old vizio tv

worst bandit's on the east coast. stole a 42 inch vizio hd lcd 7 day old in the box tv. destroyed a washer and dryer 7 days old.

broke a 1000.00 dollar piece of art.

stole a box with a new drill and miss tools

broke a new bed, lost the bolts for the dresser mirror.

turns you over to there owned insurance company that never responds

bad, bad,bad driver told me he would be back with the tv. never came back.

the guy on the phone said if i called police he would come and kick my ***.

Read
Review #197803 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer197803.

Other Company in Savannah, Georgia - A rip off

Stratford is not the thing to do. I paid almost 1000.00 and I dont know how to sew yet. They give you the book and tell you to do it. This is just a rip off.

I was suppose to be making clothes at home, but now I am out of money and cant sew one seam. Please dont let these people take you money. Its not worththe hassesl.

This happened some years ago and they still are doing the same thing. At least go to a schoolthat will give you a sewing machine. Penn Foster will give you a machine.

Tamy Holt

Read
Review #197768 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer197768.

Other Company in Houston, Texas - Will not follow commitment

We have been a customer for 7 years. In the past three we have had repeted problems with the care this company gives to its customers.

They constantly have turn over in customer service and Billing. Management has not way to or dose a poor job of communicating the terms of the agreement to Billing. Billing is argumentative, They disconnect service regardless of management instructions, They drop off disconnection notices regardless of a perfect payment record because of poor management controls. They blame the problem on outside issues, yet it continues to occur.

When you try to correct it by calling upper managment the receptionist gives you the third degree.

This regardless of what sales tells you is not the best choice of a carrier. President of a 70 employee business.

Read
Review #197744 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer197744.

Other Company - Inspection Bay Shore

Took my car for inspection a year ago. The car passed emissions but they said I needed new wipers. Okay to get my car I agreed to the wipers, they charged $25 however while I was waiting they had wipers on display $9.99...whatever

Today went with other car. Before taken in my husband checked the wipers, they were okay...get there they tell me I need 2 rear tires, a cleaning and ajusting of brakes and wipers for $360 something. I said no, after she gave me the paper work she said I could bring it back within 30 days for $10, I asked if she wrote

down what I needed, she said it was printed out and I only needed 1 tire and wipers, everything eles was optional...what! When I got outside checked the wipers and the right one really streaked, checked it and was separated...my husband would never drive around like that!

I could have both done for about $75 the most throw in another tire $150....What a waste of 2 hours...Bay Shore

Read
Review #197742 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer197742.

Other Company in Albany, New York - Over charged me

i would like to know why i was charged money when the movies i ordered where free and i have not ordered anything since.it has been about 2 months and nothing has been taken why now.i am not understanding this transaction i would like an explanation and a refund.i do not want to be a member.i would like u to contact me as soon as possible.i would like to have this resolved without hassle.you can contact me at my email address picesgurl30@yahoo.com.i do not want to have to take this any further.

kerisscrazy
Review #197726 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Bellevue, Washington - Harrassment!!!!!!!!!!

This company sucks!!!!!!! They do nothing but harrass people-before payments are even due.

NEVER EVER do business with these people! Their customer service reps leave messages that you cannot even understand and if you ask to speak to a supervisor-they disconnect you-seriously? Rude Rude Rude! Rafael-a csr is a little smartass!

Need I really go on?

I am filing complaint w/BBB today and have called where I bought the car no one wants to help Really? WTH one day late and let the harrassing phone calls begin!!!!!!!!!!Never ever ever do business with these people!

Read
Review #197598 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer197598.

Cannot reach their customer service - 4 hours listening to their recordings!

My wife and I could not, in two different days, reach their customer service representatives; any time we did get connected, we were told to call another number, and, once, when we did get a representative on the phone and gave him our booking #, we were mysteriously 'disconnected'.

We put the phone on speaker and let it 'run' while eating dinner, taking a shower, and feeding the dogs, and still no answer. Right now I have had the phone on for over 45 minutes and still no answer.

This might have been expected during high-demand, but we did it in the evening, morning, anytime, and the same thing.

You want to listen to a recording dial thier 866 number, put it on speaker, and come back in a few days.

"A professional agent will be with in just a moment." Had to laugh at their definition of a 'moment'.

They also ask you (on this site) to call their customer service before writing a complaint. Good luck with that!!!

Gulfport, Mississippi, United States #909479

Try getting a rep and they

Ask for payment.?

? What is a service fee lol

Review #197584 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer197584.