Other Company in Lebanon, Missouri - Stopped Auto Debet causing payments to be late

Since march of 2010 my truck payment have been on auto debit from my bank. In February 2011 I get a call from a debt collection regarding none payment on my truck.

I informed the person that my payment were automatically withdrawn from my bank account. I was then informed that the payments stopped and no one knows why and now my payment is late. No one could explain why my auto debit payments just stopped. I was never notified that some other company would be handling my account.

When asked why id did not receive any notification concerning this matter it was stated that notification was sent out but it was returned due to incorrect address. Then why did some one not call me to notify me of the changes.

There was certinly no problem calling to notify me that my payment so under collection for seven days passed due.

Read
Review #198695 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer198695.

Other Company in Houston, Texas - Driver

how many driver made 51000 or even made 40000 .before the salary how many people were making over 25000 when you have low income areas thats on longstar once mouth let me see you make 51000 an are surronded by walmart , kroger,fista,come to south an run some routes an see if you can make that kind of money you are talking about i bet you wont stay long at all so dont talk for everybody just talk for you self. just think for min. thats why they cutting the salary because its not working the driver or not bring in 5850 a week

Read
Review #198646 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer198646.

Other Company in Chester, South Carolina - Worst watch i have ever seen or worn...bar none....

I JUST RECEIVED TODAY MY WATCH (L.E.D MENS 1ST. GENERATION SIMPLE GOLD TONE) SUGGESTED LIST $695.00.IT WAS SO HEAVY I WOULD HAVE TO GET ME A GORILLA TO GO WITH ME TO CARRY IT AROUND(IT HAS TO BE MADE OF CAST IRON)ALTHOUGH IT STATES IT'S STAINLESS STEEL.

THIS IS NOTHING WHAT THE PICTURE AND INFO LED ME TO BELIEVE. YOU ARE GOING TO GET IT BACK WITHOUT MY BLESSINGS AND NEVER AGAIN WILL I BE SO IGNORANT TO BID ON ANYTHING,ANYMORE FROM THIS AUCTION. FURTHERMORE YOU MIGHT HAVE MADE MORE FRON THE SHIPPING AND HANDLING THAN THE WATCH IS WORTH.

THIS AUCTION IS A RIP-OFF FOR THE MILITARY. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMMED.

fLY BOY

Read
Review #198623 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer198623.

Other Company in Mexico, Capital District - AS USUAL I HV LEARNED A VALUABLE LESSION, AND WILL CONTACT THE F.T.C.

You left a cryptic idiotic notice at my home in ajijic, mexico.

The last time i let a company such as yours (ups) they ended up closing their office in acapulco.

Just get my *** package to me or i will lodge a formal complaint with the f.t.c.

Now your *** computer intercept says my complaint must consist of at least 100 letters.

what do you want? A russian novel?

This speaks volumes about your lack of vigilancy in foreign countries.

do i have to wait in the steet all day tomorrow to rcv what is rightfully mjy property, you piece of garbage(s)

NOW YOU HAVE 100 ANGRY WORDS!

disgustedly, leesachs@yahoo.com

Read
Review #198621 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer198621.

Other Company in Stone Mountain, Georgia - Return of defective item

Recent delivered itemM977-V5L solar spotlights. I received 3 as ordered and one would not charge as it should like the other two which appears to work perfectly.

Called cust. ser. and offered to send the defective one back but they insisted I send all Three. The other two are already placed and the bottoms obviously muddy..

Besides I had discarded the packaging material. I told the person to forget it- I don't need the aggrivation. Now I'm telling you not to bother to send me any more mailing offers.. Robert Odell acct.

no.0272-707-738 order no. involved 4353868 robodell62@yahoo.com

Read
Review #198610 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer198610.

Other Company in Spirit Lake, Iowa - Can't chose your neighbors

Got a letter from this company saying I owe $176 for books. Problem number 1 was that the bill had my first name, someone else's last name and then my last name.

Problem number 2 was the previous address that I never lived at. When I called them they said the account was opened by someone with the same first name and the last name listed on the bill. I got the bill because I had the same first name and lived in the vicinity of this person. REALLY?

They said they would close the account but anything that shows on my credit will have to be taken care of with the reporting agencies. Overall: not happy

Read
Review #198609 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer198609.

Other Company in Eugene, Oregon - Horrible Customer Service and Horrible Quality

After receiving horrible customer service and walking out on $3000 worth of furniture, 3 hours of time. We decided to go back and only purchase the coffee table and end table that we really liked.

They said we were able to pick it up today (Tuesday March 8, 2011). When we picked it up, it was in a box. No help loading it in our van. The guy just stood there and watched my husband and I struggle.

Us both having bad backs. We get the tables home and out of the boxes. The coffee table is not put together right, the doors are falling off, the screw holes are stripped, and there are cracks in it. We purchased these tables for $589.97 including the extended protection plan.

I called the store and talked to the Operation Manager Shawn Grisc. He said there's nothing he can do unless we lug it back to the store and wait for another one to come in to exchange it. Go back and pick the new one up. They didn't check it themselves.

Basically we paid this money for trash! Now they won't come get it and exchange it for us unless we pay more money out which is ridiculous when they are the ones selling broken not put together right items. The store manager wasn't there and apparently there is no corporate office because we asked for it and they gave us a number to a gas place. You can't find it online and there has been numerous complaints about this company.

No one else can find the corporate number either.

Something has to be done! Oh and apparently if we got a refund we would have to wait 10 days or more for them to send us a check in the mail because we paid cash and our purchase was over $250.

Read
Review #198603 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer198603.

Other Company in San Jose, California - Customer service

this store has horrible service. especially the one on aborn and king in san jose california horrible.

horrible. HORRIBLE. never going here again.

*** women working in an auto store. mm mmmmmmm m m m m m mm m m m m m m m m m m m mm m m m m n n n n n nn m m m mm m m m md d m m mm m kmbk mbk mbk mbk mbk mbk mb kmkb mbk mbk mbk mbk mbk mbk mkb mkb mkb mkb mbk mbk mb kmb kmbk mbk mbk mbk mkb

Read
Review #198573 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer198573.

Other Company in Eau Claire, Wisconsin - I am Pissed, my bill is way too high

your prices are extremely high for one thing, you are never willing to help people or work with them when it comes time to paying your bill, you guys are totally ridiculous. and we will never recommend you to anyone.

then you want to charge a 5.00 fee to make a payment over the phone?? well you guys should really be a little more lenient with people especially if you want them to refer new customers, you think you would be more willing to work with them just to get more, but instead you have to play hard ball.

Read
Review #198570 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer198570.

Other Company in Rochester, New York - They wont answer the phone

i wish they would call me i have an outstanding bill with them and every time i have tried to reach them they wont answer the dam phone. or they just put me on hold.

one time i was on hold for 37 min my whole lunch break before i hung up on them.. i have an old old phone bill that they bought and put me into collections. i am trying to get a loan for a $180,000 home and its a freaking $28. phone bill that is stopping me.

what a crock of *** just answere the phone. i bet it will take then a freaking month to send me a receipt on the matter as messed up as they r

Read
Review #198557 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer198557.