Www.onlinevideo247.com onlinevideo247.com Don Carrillo *DECEPTIVE* Online Video Marketing

The owner of this company is a total thief!!!!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!

ONCE A THIEF ALWAYS A THIEF!!

Inmate Name: Carrillo, Donald M

Age/DOB 51

Detention Facility: Clark County Detention Center/Las Vegas NV

Charges Resulting from Arrest on 01/04/2010

1. Obtaining Money Under False Pretenses Counts:3 Bond: $750.00

IS THIS GUY AND HIS COMPANY WHO YOU WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH?

I WOULD HOPE NOT!!!! REMEMBER THAT THIS GUY'S ARREST RECORD IS FOR PUBLIC VIEWING!! DO YOUR DUE DILLIGIENCE PEOPLE!!

Read

He is now ripping people off under the name of vidbiz2u. Same old scammer-same old scam.

Watch out people! Unethical person who has no problem stealing from you.

This *** is a homeless *** and an admitted thief and liar. If you give him a chance he'll take you for a very expensive ride and you won't be happy.

I also worked with him and have nothing good to say about him other than good riddance.

That's quite a sob story he has but I guess he can't figure out if this woman was his wife/companion/girlfriend. Maybe she was none of the above.

There have been and will probably be more post about onlinevideo247.com. There is no attempt to hide from anyone. The negative post are being conducted by the owner(Jack Binen) and employees Daniel Porretto (aka Norwood) and Eric Lindsey of cyouatthetop.com and Brian Dean (owner) of video-dean.com. They are individuals that feel threatened by the quality, pricing and service we offer. These posts are a deliberate and childish attempt to discredit my integrity and attempt to provide a legitimate and effective service.

Horrible tragedies happen in life to good people. I the founder of Onlinevideo247.com went through a tragic loss of my girlfriend/companion/wife of 14 years. Through the dark haze of grief and severe depression for 2 years I had overlooked one particular matter of a check that bounced on an account that I thought had closed. Unaware of the insufficient check, it of course went to warrant which you will see on the report that these morons have posted. Charges were dismissed and I gladly agreed to pay the warrant charge to clear the matter. Nothing to hide just a oversight from a person that was trying to recover from a great loss in life.

I have worked with both Jack Binen at cyouatthetop.com and Brian Dean at video-dean.com as an independent contractor/consultant. I as many others had to leave after seeing how their operations were run by someone that does not or cannot understand basic business ethics. I have proof of many many of the complaints that have been filed on them. The one person that I will say is the true victim in all this is Mr. Don Sloan owner of unionfriendly.com, he also was a victim of these particular individuals. I would have no problem referring some of my business projects to his new venture Netlogixz.com, they do excellent legit SEO and Online Video work also.

So I hope this sets the record straight. Never tried to hide nor will I. If you read all the complaints posted on cyouatthetop and unitedworkforce, workforceunited.org, theunionway,org, you'll notice that Jack Binen's name (The owner) is nowhere to be found. Who's the one hiding? The complaints against these other companies are not about a one time incident, it's been ongoing for years by the same pople and still it continues If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at (702) 490-9584.

Don Carrillo

So I hope this sets the record straight. Never tried to hide nor will I. If you read all the complaints posted on cyouatthetop and unitedworkforce, workforceunited.org, theunionway,org, you'll notice that Jack Binen's name (The owner) is nowhere to be found. Who's the one hiding? The complaints against these other companies are not about a one time incident, it's been ongoing for years by the same people and still it continues. A leopard doesn't change it's spots. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at (702) 490-9584.

Don Carrillo

I used to work with this guy on Patrick lane in Las Vegas. Real creepy person.

In and out of shelters most of the time. I am glad he has a report on him.

You definetely don't want to do business with him. Avoid him like the plague!!!!!

View more comments
Review #202528 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer202528.

Other Company in Barnegat Township, New Jersey - Attachement hair and gold chain

My package sent to Sydney, 62 Andrew Lloyd Drive, Doowside NSW, 6727 AU since 02/18/11 which consists of 56 packages, (2 packs in each pack) and (3) Australian gold chains not listed and one cell phone, Australia company carrier not listed also has not reach the receiver my family at the above mentioned address. Every effort has been made but to no avail.

I personally talked with an agent (3869) in the UPS Sydney office in Australia, but he told that I can only contact my local office with the USPS and UPS. In this regards, help me track my package (CP606334935US)

egaye1
Loss
Review #202491 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Houston, Texas - Payments

READ THE FINE PRINT.....My wife has recently been very sick...I have been dealing with doctors and medicl bill...I had a redution of hours at work...so say the least I have been strapped. I cancelled my direct TV because I could no longer afford the service.

The bad part is that I got behind on my mortgage bill aslo. So I made a deal with mortgage company to talk a good portion of my check to go toward my mortgage. So I find out today that Direct TV charged my account almost a thousand dollars without letting me know. It;s in the fine print.

I you have an outstanding debt they can charge your account without letting you know. So now I am screwed with my mortgage company...is direct TV a bad company..probably not...but buyer bewar of these things that are hiden in their aggreements.

And they were no willing to help at all. be careful.

Read
Review #202479 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer202479.

Other Company in Chattanooga, Tennessee - Your getting greedy w ads and locking my comp.

in the back of my head-PCH is like the lottery-gotta play to win.

I figure i get the same odds-playing the postal mail version-So, my complaint is: My computers in home aren't completely junk-but, no matter which one i use -now days--when entering one of your emails contest, etcyour so greedy now with all your *** ads-your locking up all my computers!

I figure you could care less what i think as long as i look at your adswell

I'd rather loose the chance of winning one in a billion-chance of something than have my computers locked up.

I've got the same computers as i had for previous entries-now your locking me up-tony golladay

Read
Review #202463 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer202463.

Other Company in Gig Harbor, Washington - Investors HUB..FOR LOSERS

Do not give this company a penny of your money. Matt is a criminal and Shelly and Geek(Dave are the biggest LOSERS you will ever find.

A bunch of hypocrites. Please do not give them any money. They have already lost several lawsuits with more to come..You can take that to the bank. They pick what companys they support and deleted or certain messages, while other posters who post the same type messages stay active.

Geek is nothing but a low life loser and Shelly is no better.

They are RUDE and stole my money. Stay far away

Geek the loser
Review #202424 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Taylorsville, Kentucky - No refund on a return

I ordered a replacement television lamp for a Mitsubishi big screen TV back in October 2010. The order number is 12923795.

I was sent a return authorization number, and that is CWEB12923795R24089. I filled out all the necessay paper work and returned the product to Herman Electronics on Novemeber 1st, 2010 in Miami, FL. To this day I have not received my refund. The part number on the product is 915P028010RLO.

The unit price was $146.95 plus tax. Can someone please help me with this.

The product was sent back via UPS tracking number 1Z2R9A770369329699. I have also called the website sales and help center.

Taylorsville, Kentucky
Review #202357 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer202357.

Other Company in Albuquerque, New Mexico - Sells Sick fish and no service of help!!!

I bought 7 fish...they arrived sick and 6 died...bought 6 plants...they ALL arrived dead...ordered fish food and they sent the wrong one...bought a new UV Filter... it broke on the 4th day I had it...beware!!!!!!!

These are very very bad people who will send you fish that will ruin and sicken your entire tank and don't give out a phone number and the one on their Visa charge is disconnected...everything I have had to do with these thieves has been a disaster...PLEASE BEWARE OF THEM!!!

BUY ELSEWHERE!!!! THERE IS NEVER A LOW PRICE WITHOUT A COST!!!

Read
Review #202326 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer202326.

Other Company in Lexington, Kentucky - *** Poor Contract Followup

It's simple,I called for service on my lawn n 3-24-11. I asked and was able to secure the $29 service. The girl looked up the address and said that the footage was 2300 sq ft.I told her that I thought it was bigger. She said that her measurements were corect.

She stated that the first payment was $29.95 and all else were $39.95.Well

the driver showed up and refused to spray. He said that there was no way they could do it for that price and left. I have yet to be contacted by anyone!! M.Dawson 3561 Todds Rd Lexington, ky 40509 (859)263-3074

mdawslex
Review #202320 is a subjective opinion of poster.

No touchy feely

I told corporate and the police seven months ago about ken gass trying to cut my hair off with the office scossors on two separate shifts and the only thing left was to file a sexual harassment complaint with commission on human relations.

I have told Debbie Breed, Denny Palko and Mr. Hanson that if they want any information on my situtation to have Kens lawyer call the commission but for some reason my home phone keeps ringing or someone from corporate is showing up at the Shadyside store to try to talk with me or help Ken out instead of setting him straight on how to treat female employee's.

My hours have been cut to 15 a week and my regester is coming up over ever since I told Ken to keep his hands off of me and it is not fair.

I asked Ken why he tried to cut my hair off and he told me it's his job to initiate the new girls, if he did it to me he probably did it to someone else. It's ok for shift managers to leave the cash office door cracked so they won't have to use the key, let their family and friends use the employee only bathroom or stay in the cash office with the door and safe wide open, or curse out their boyfriends on the cell phone within earshot of customers, use each others register, give out orphan cards, but if I tell the store manager to stop trying to cut my hair off my hours are cut.

just my opinion. store #00268 pittsburgh, pa

Read

Totally worthless complaint. You don't name the store you're complaining about.

You give a store number but there could be a dozen different stores in Pittsburgh with that number. What a waste of time.

Review #202249 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer202249.

Other Company in Albany, New York - Scammed us and probably many people.

The glasses don't fit physically or visually. The girl that works there really didn't know what she was dong, very incompetent in our eyes.

And, what is supposed to be such a deal, cost us over $1,200. for two pair, one for my husband and one pair for myself. Never would we go back there nor would we recommend them to anybody!

Better off paying the money for real opticians and better fitting glasses.

We drove an hour one way to have our eyes examined and then another hour to go back and pick them up. We would NEVER recommend them.

Linda M. Hayes
Review #202235 is a subjective opinion of poster.