Was unable to cash money order. and is lost.
i sent a money order to my son in west virginia he was unable to cash it.so he sent it back to me so.
why he can't cash it in west virgina or anywhere in united states? i dont think its right i purched a $200.00 money order and have to pay $15.00 dollars to retrive my money back from the money order that i purchaed from you. its not fair and yes i'm pissed off about the situation.
i want to track down this money order and take leagel action on the person who cashed it.and i would like a refund on my $200.00 dollars.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Leslie Spencer Mersky was the owner of well known criminal enterprise called BankCard Empire who's offices were raided by the Postal inspectors, Tempe Police Department and the Arizona Office in..."
- "Without a second thought Lee Bentley the Third will know whom has posted this complaint for the benefit of The People of The United States, My Mother, Grandfather, and my..."
- " A Wilmington, NC man who told police that he was a seafood salesman was charged Wednesday with raping two girls from the ages of 6 and 7 into their..."
- "If you receive a yellow post card saying welcome to your new home and to call Mrs. Mayes for your free welcoming gift. DONâ€™T! itâ€™s a huge scam itâ€™s a..."
- "Had rite rug of Dayton install new flooring. Employee burned grass with flooring, threw cig. butts all over driveway, spent 8 hrs. complaining about Mexican being Illegal and other Black..."
- "I got car car loan with Santander USA. I have made payments on my automobile every month. I know twice I called in and told the company I was unable..."
- "Staff are not trained properly as it took more than 5 weeks and three attempts to deliver the product. On July 3rd we bought a 'new' fridge but really it was..."
- "I brought my car in for tire change on Friday 8.28.15, when I left I heard my car's sound was different. When I got home lifted the car to see..."
- "Looking at boards on Pinterest today, under "Gift ideas", I found a item that Paula R pinned. It was an item called "Dysfunctional Party Lights" made from prescription medicine..."