My Mail carrier is NOT doing his job!!!

I have complained several times about my carrier not delivering the mail in a timely matter and when I went to visit DUNDALK and spoke to the manager i was told all of their carriers deliver the mail by 4:30 pm............not TRUE....Next time I will take a video of the carrier delivering the mail at 6:30 pm and later and some people don't even get the their mail for DAYS at time...and recently I had my mail given to another address @ 8042 Wallace Ave and had my Identity stolen and my credit cards stolen. Come on something has got to give with this man...I saw him walking on the other side of the street and NOT even deliver the mail on my side of the street......I live at 8042 Kimberly Rd...what more has to be done???? I pay a lot of money for mail delivery and cant even get my mail on time or even at all.....This needs to be investigated at once!!

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Other Company. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Other Company.
Filing a new complaint about